LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

On 1/8/2018 at 7:31 PM, PinkTheDinosaur said:

no, why would you think that?

you commented on all the other posts?

I really like this. :wub:

Your explanation of what was going on was really great.

This is a great story can't wait to read more.

18 minutes ago, Eagle0769 said:

you commented on all the other posts?

I really like this. :wub:

Your explanation of what was going on was really great.

This is a great story can't wait to read more.

I'm so sorry! I must have just missed yours. 

and thank you so much ^.^ ill try not to miss your comment next time!

• Like 1

I have really been enjoying the story and think you are doing a very good job writing it. The one area I can see room for improvement would be proofreading. There are many little mistakes and while most can be easily overlooked, there are some that take a moment or two to figure out. Those distracting mistakes do fave a more negative effect on the story. I will say though that I am looking forward to reading more. 

11 hours ago, CDfm said:

I have really been enjoying the story and think you are doing a very good job writing it. The one area I can see room for improvement would be proofreading. There are many little mistakes and while most can be easily overlooked, there are some that take a moment or two to figure out. Those distracting mistakes do fave a more negative effect on the story. I will say though that I am looking forward to reading more. 

thank you for enjoying the story ^.^

I try to proofread it at least 3 times before I post but every time I still have mistakes slip past me. sorry. I'm trying to get better at spotting them.

1 week later.

"PARDIE!" I screamed as I ran through the dreamland forest. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!"

Chasing behind me and getting very close, was a giant fucking hamster!

"I believe it is a hamster, princess." pardie told me calmly.

"BUT WHY IS IT FUCKING HUGE!" I asked before grabbing a tree branch to swing my body to the left and the hamster rushed past me. it had to stop and turn around to chase me again.

"I do not know princess." pardie replied.

"Of course not," I say before I reach my hand into diaper and pull out my sword. "Come on fluff ball, I'll take you on."

The hamster let out a loud screech before charging at me.

I also charged and tried to cut the hamster, but it was faster than I thought and moved out of the way as I slashed downward.

"Ow fuck," I say as the hamster jumps on top of me and pins me to the ground. "Pardie! Get me out of here!"

I suddenly fill my diaper with piss just in time as Pardie's smoke engulfs my body and I'm back in my room.

safe from the giant hamsters.

"You know, it would be a lot easier to fight the nightmares if you trained first," Pardie told me as I untaped him from my body. 

My body once again surrounded by smoke before leaving me naked in my room.

"I told you, I don't care about training, I just need to get the fucking weapons. The sooner the better." I tell the diaper before going over to my dresser to grab out some underwear.

I look at my alarm clock as it flashes 2:04 AM and I groan. Today I have to go back to school and I wasn't looking forward to it. 

Over my break, I've had to give up my personal life for this stupid diaper. 

Over the last week, I did learn a few things. 

One: once pardie is on me, it won't come off until I use it. If I remove pardie and he is them put back on me, despite already being used, I'll have to use it again to take it off.

Two: Pardie magically cleans himself every 3 hours. Meaning I can use him a lot and not have to worry about the mess for long. 

Three: pardie runs on two types of energy. The strong life energy, and a weaker form of life energy called ‘waste' energy.  Basically whatever comes out of humans, contains a small amount of life energy that goes to waste. Pardie uses that energy as to not waste it.

Four: dreamland and the real world run on different time scales.  One day here is 2 over there. 

So far that's about it. I've tried a few other things like trying to take Annabell with me to dreamland, but the one one who can go there is the person wearing Pardie.

I finally get into bed, and like every night, hope I will wake up from this nightmare.

"Princess, you are forgetting something," Pardie told me as the wet diaper floated next to me.

"Ow right," I say as I pull my sword from pardie. As soon as its out, it turns into pink smoke and disappears. The only thing in my hand now is a pacifier.

Pardie explained to me that normally each of the weapons gets there power from him. but, because Pardie is nearly all tapped out, I have to turn the weapons into there ‘hidden' form and use them in different ways to keep there magic charged.

For my sword, the more magic it has, the sharper it becomes. When it's out of magic, it just becomes very dull.

to charge it, I have to suck on the pacifier, or at least keep it in my mouth. at least it doesn't lock itself onto me...

Reluctantly, I stick the pacifier into my mouth and lay down as I try to fall asleep.

"Good night princess." pardie tells me as it floats over to the other side of the room so I don't have to smell my piss.

'Fuck you pardie' was my last thought before I fell asleep.

_________

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I slam my hand down on the alarm clock. 7:00 AM my new morning routine starts.

I get out of bed and remove my underwear as Pardie floats over and attaches itself onto me. I quickly relieve myself into the diaper before taking it off and pulling my underwear back on.

I do this so pardie can get his magic back quicker. My hope is if I can give pardie enough magic, I won't have to constantly have to have a pacifier in my mouth.

Once I'm done using pardie as a bathroom, I make my way to my actual bathroom. There I take my morning shower before getting dressed and heading into the kitchen.

"How does it feel to need a pacifier?" Annabell asked mockingly.

"How does it feel being so short?" I asked Annabell as I removed the pacifier from my mouth and sat down at the table.

"Ok you two, knock it off." mom said as she brought us over breakfast. "So Amani, how did it go last night?"

"Not so good. Spent most of the time walking before I was chased by a giant hamster." I told them. "I don't even know how far we are from the next weapon."

"You are currently 4 miles away from the next weapon," Pardie said as it floated into the kitchen.

"Pardie, remember what we talked about?" my mom asked the floating wet diaper. "When Amani uses you, stay a little bit away, especially when we're eating."

I couldn't help but blush when I heard my mom say that. Just the thought of me using a diaper made me embarrassed.

Even Annabell herself couldn't help but try to hold back a giggle.

"Hey pardie, what is the next weapon?" Annabell asked.

"I do not know," Pardie replied. "All I know is that I am still connected to the weapon and I hope to get to it before the nightmares get it."

"What happens when a nightmare gets it?" I asked.

"The nightmares know it is a weapon that can kill them, so they will protect it and try to prevent you from reaching it." pardie explained.

"Great," I replied as I finish my food and put the pacifier back into my mouth before I finish getting ready for school.

A little while later my mom yells at me and Annabell to get into the car.

"Ok pardie, you know what's going to happen right?" I asked the diaper.

"I will come with princess to school in their backpack. I am not allowed to move or say anything until princess removes me from the backpack during lunch." pardie said.

"Good," I tell the diaper before I have it get into a big ziplock bag and put it into my backpack. Pardie is still covered in my piss so this was the best option to not stink up my backpack.

I hope today doesn't suck.

After dropping off my sister at her school, I'm dropped off at my high school. It's 8:13 and school starts at 8:30.

"Amani!" a girl yells out my name before someone jumps on my back, making me stumble forward but luckily I don't fall over.

"Come on Clover, you know I hate it when you do that," I told my best friend as she got off my back.

"Ya, but its still fun to do," Clover said as I turned to look at her.

Clover was a typical tomboy. Short brown hair, t-shirt, and jeans. She didn't have much of a chest, which she liked. She was also tall being 6 foot, and being 2 inches taller than me. She didn't like wearing dresses to often, but when she did ware more typical girl clothes and makeup, she actually looked really cute.

We've been friends since kindergarten were she use to beat me up and take my snacks. 

How did we become friends from that? I forget. something to do with her crying or something.

"So how was your trip?" I asked Clover.

"Boring, my dad didn't let me bring my Pokemon game so the entire two-day car ride sucked," Clover told me as she sulked a little. 

"Why?" I asked.

"He said it was so we could talk to each other more or something stupid like that," Clover told me. "We still sat in silence the whole time."

"Well, that sucks,"I told Clover as we started to make our way to the school. 

"Ya, so how was your vacation?" Clover asked. "Find anything neat at your grandma's house?

"It was a pain in the ass," I told clover as I think about the pink diaper in my backpack. "A very big pain in my ass." 

Just then the school bell rang and we said our goodbyes and would meet up later.

‘How am I going to explain this to her?' I whisper to myself.

______
Hi ^.^ finally got enough time to make a new chapter! So next chapter will be Amani getting a new weapon! But I wanted to ask you all something. What should it be? There are a few weapons with their own abilities and each one turns into a baby item. So I wanted to ask, out or these three baby items would you like to see Amani get.

A blanket, a rattle, or a bottle. 

Each one can drastically change the story, so what should Amani use?

• Like 2

nice chapter. I like how you used the time skip to make Amani already use to his situation but still not adapted to it. 

I also liked how you made the weapon similar to the Percy Jackson books were a simple object turns into a weapon.

I would also pick the rattle. I can already guess what it would turn into but I now want to know, what a bottle and a blanket would turn into?

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land p4 1/16/18

Great chapter! :)

I think the rattle should wait until later. That way it can turn into a super-powered hammer and be an upgrade to his sword.

The bottle would probably be a magic potion.

And the blanket would either be armor or a cloak of invisibility or levitation.

Those are my guesses at least. I vote for the blanket.

6 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Great chapter! :)

I think the rattle should wait until later. That way it can turn into a super-powered hammer and be an upgrade to his sword.

The bottle would probably be a magic potion.

And the blanket would either be armor or a cloak of invisibility or levitation.

Those are my guesses at least. I vote for the blanket.

thank you ^.^ and thank you for the vote!

27 minutes ago, babybb said:

rattle for sure.  really enjoyed the chapter

thank you for enjoying the chapter ^.^ and thanks for voting!

Great chapter. Your spelling is getting better.

I would say a blanket if it was like the one Harry Potter has were he is invisible

other wise the rattle.

I guess Clover and Amani are more then friends if he is worried about how he is going

to explain the pink diaper and the rest to her.

3 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Great chapter. Your spelling is getting better.

I would say a blanket if it was like the one Harry Potter has were he is invisible

other wise the rattle.

I guess Clover and Amani are more then friends if he is worried about how he is going

to explain the pink diaper and the rest to her.

thank you. ^.^ my spelling still sucks, but I came up with a neat trick to help improve my spelling a little bit. since I have no one to help me proofread my story, and I suck at it, I'm using a text to speech app to listen to it and pick out a few more mistakes. glad to see its working ^,^

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land p5 1/20/18

I sat in my classes just bored out of my mind. I just really don't like school. Half the time I just find myself reading a book and not even paying any attention to class.

Yes I know that's bad but I can't help it, it's just too boring…

I just had to wait through 4 boring class periods until the lunch bell rings and were finally free to go to lunch!

"Amani, been waiting for you. Want to head to the gas station down the street and get some snacks?" clover asked.

Our high school doesn't do free lunches. Its pay or bring your own food. But because the food sucks most of the time, clover and I tend to just head to the gas station to get us a snack to tide us over until we get off school and eat at home.

"Sorry Clover, but I got something I need to take care of," I told her before running away from her.

Clover just had a confused look on her face as she watched me run off.

I run all the way into the school's sports locker room. Our school has 3 locker rooms, one boy, one girl, and a sports locker room.

The boys and girls locker rooms are meant for the school to use with all the students to put their stuff in during school. while the sports locker room is meant only for the people on sports teams to stoor their gear. 

Normally unless your apart of a team you aren't allowed in here, but I'm on good terms with the football coach and he lets me and Clover in here to read during lunch since its nosy as hell in the hallways.

"Ok pardie, I got an hour and 15 minutes to spare for lunch. Meaning I need you to make sure I'm back with at least 5 minutes to get dressed and head back to class." I told the diaper as I pulled pardie out of my backpack.

"I will worn princess after 2 hours and 15 minutes." pardie told me. One of the only good things about dreamland is the time difference. This makes it a little easier do stuff without worrying about time too much.

"Let's just get this over with," I tell the diaper as I pull my pants and underwear down and let the diaper attach itself onto me.

After I'm covered in smoke my clothes turn into the pink baby princess outfit. Ow, how I wish I could get out of this outfit. I can stand everything else, but I hate this outfit...

"Are you ready princess?" pardie asked once the smoke cleared.

For some reason the transformation smoke and the teleport smoke are different, so I'm still standing in the locker room with the embarrassing outfit on.

"Just get me out of here," I told the diaper when the door to the locker room opened.

Clover stood there staring at me in shock as she saw what I was wearing.

"CLOVER!" I yelled in surprise. "IT NOT WHAT IT…."

I lunged towards her before pardie's smoke surrounded me and I'm taken from the locker room.

"...LOOKS LIKE!" I yelled into the empty forest. "FUCK! PARDIE I NEED TO GO BACK!"

"I am sorry princess, you are already here and unless you wish to waste your time you can't go back." the diaper told me.

"God damn it!" I yell as I grab my pink hair. "Why did she have to see that!"

"Is it really so bad that she saw you?" Pardie asked.

For the next 5 minutes I'm just yelling and screaming in frustration before I finally just collapsed on the ground exhausted.

"To be honest pardie, not really," I told the diaper. "If I explain things she will most likely understand."

"Then what is the problem? Your mother and sister have already seen you. How is she any different?"

"My mom and sister are family and they know what's going on. But other people aren't like that." I told the diaper. "I'm just glad it was her that saw me and not someone else."

"Who is that person?" Pardie asked me. 

"Her names Clover, she's been my best friend for a long time," I told pardie.

"My previous owners have had similar people around them. Although they were normally called ‘boyfriends' or ‘lovers'. This is the first time I've heard of one being called a ‘best friend'."

"Pardie, those are two different things. Clover and I aren't dating." I told the diaper. "She doesn't see me in that way."

"Strange. I'll have to do more research on that latter." pardie told me. "For now, I think it best you make your way to the weapon."

I sigh and stand back up. The diaper was right. I needed to find the weapon fast and get back to the real world.

After about an hour of walking and feeling a slight twig in my bladder, I thought of something.

"Hay Pardie, wasn't the spot you transported me to the same spot where I was attacked by that giant hamster?" I asked.

"Yes, I can only transport between the two worlds in the same locations as were I left." pardie told me. "An example. When you transported from your room, no matter where you go in dreamland, you'll always be teleported back to your room. The same applies to dreamland, no matter where you go in the real world, you will always be brought back to the same location you left."

I basically thought of it as a video game save point.

After about another half an hour we finally reached a weird looking temple with a large heart on the front of it.

"Is that it?" I asked Pardie.

"Yes, although, it might be best if you make your way inside soon," Pardie told me. "I'm starting to lose my connection to it."

The diaper didn't need to tell me twice, I already didn't have that long anymore so I immediately ran over to the temple.

I quickly open the doors to the temple and look inside. There in the middle of the room was what looked like a large stick with two small orbs on top.

I made my way inside and when I got closer I realized it was more like a staff.

It was about 6 feet long with two pouch-like objects on top of it.

"That is princesses magic staff. With it, you shall be able to cast special magic spells" pardie told me.

I finally walk up to it and grab it. I had to use both hands just to hold it, it felt so weird holding the staff. much different from my sword.

"How exactly do I use it?" I asked pardie.

"There are three rules when using the staff," Pardie told me. "First, all spells must be said in reverse. Example water would be retaw."

"Retaw?" I asked. Suddenly a small stream of water began pouring out of the staff. "Wow!"

"The second rule is, a spell can not be used twice," Pardie told me. "So be careful when you use it."

"That's actually pretty cool," I told pardie as the staff stopped pouring water. 

"The third is that each spell must be in some way to the 4 elements, fire, water, earth, and wind."

"Why that?" I asked pardie.

"I do not know." the diaper told me when I heard a loud screech from behind me.

I turned around just in time to see the giant hamster running at me once again!

I jumped out of the way and point my staff at the hamster.

"Burn!" I yelled. But nothing happened.

"It must be said in reverse," Pardie told me. "Nrub."

"Nrub!" I yelled and this time fire shot out of the wand and hit the hamster burning it a bit. "Ya!"

But that didn't stop the hamster as it once again charged at me.

"Nrub!" I yelled again, but nothing happened again!

I was forced to jump away once more and luckily not get crushed under that hamster.

"Spells can't be used more than once." pardie reminded me.

"Shit, this is too much for right now!" I yelled as I dropped the staff and pulled out my sword. "I'll just slice it up first and learn how to use the staff later!"

With sword in hand, I charge at the hamster. I make two slashes at it but despite being big as hell, the hamster avoids my attacks before screeching at me.

it then got on its hind legs and made a swipe at me with its claws and scratched my arm!

"that hurt!" I yell as I lunged forward and somehow stabbed the hamster in its side.

The hamster let out a painful roar before falling to the ground.

"Is it dead?' I asked Pardie.

"I believe so princess." the diaper told me, "and not too soon, your time is up."

"Thanks," I tell the diaper as I start peeing into the diaper.

"Don't forget the staff." pardie reminded me as I reached for the diaper.

"Ow right," I told the diaper as I ran over to the staff and picked it up.

That's when I noticed something from the corner of my eye. 

When I turned my head to see what it was I nearly jumped out of my skin! I saw a spider the size of a baseball!

"Princess, we might have a problem," Pardie said as I looked away from the spider and back at the hamster.

my body was paralyzed by fear that I couldn't move or even scream. but I have no dought in my mind that I would be screaming like the sissy I look like.

Coming out of the cut I made in the hamster were hundreds of spiders!

"That explains why it was so easy to kill." pardie said in a monotone voice that I really hated.

"S-stay back!" I yelled as the spiders started to come towards me!

I reached down to pull the tabs on my diaper but they wouldn't budge!

"PARDIE LET ME GO BACK!" I screamed at the diaper.

"I can not. if you leave now you will have to return here. that would be an even more dangerous situation. Either leave or kill the spiders." Pardie told me.

I immediately start running towards the door of the temple but stop when I notice spiders very close to it!

"Pardie help me!" I yelled at the diaper. "What should I do!"

"use the spell Nrub sredips lla"

I was now being surrounded and I had no choice!

"Nrub sredips lla!" I screamed and yelled the staff in front of me.

Suddenly all the spiders surrounding me caught fire!

I heard many low screeching sounds as I watched in terror at the spiders burning to death!

"What the hell was that!" I screamed at pardie.

"All spiders burn." now it is safe to leave.

Pardie didn't need to tell me twice as I grabbed the tabs of the diaper and ripped them off!

I was now back in the locker room with my pants and underwear still between my legs.

I was painting like crazy as I collapsed on the floor and tried to calm down. That was by far one of the scariest things I've ever seen.

Once I finally calmed down I finally noticed I had something in my hand. 

A small rattle.

"Ok pardie, back in the bag," I told the diaper once I finally calm down and after I put the rattle away.

I finally pull up my pants and throw my backpack over my shoulder as the lunch bell finally rang and signaled it was time to head back to class.

Now I had to make a choice.

Take the rest of the day off after that traumatic experience?

I'm thinking of having you guys help pick which direction this story goes from now on. So every chapter (or most of them) I'll have you vote on something that will impact the story.

what got the most votes
Raddle 3
Blanket 2+1(if it was invisibility(it's not)
Bottle 0

The possibilities that staff opens up are staggering! "All spiders burn!" Brilliant! With a weapon like that, and a little creativity, who needs a dumb sword?

I vote for Find Clover. Which seems to be what everyone else wants as well.

4 hours ago, babybb said:

glad you picked the rattle :)  now how does he explain this to his friend.  great chapter

thank you :) and I'm glad everyone picked the rattle. I really wanted to save the blanket and bottle for later anyways :P

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

The possibilities that staff opens up are staggering! "All spiders burn!" Brilliant! With a weapon like that, and a little creativity, who needs a dumb sword?

I vote for Find Clover. Which seems to be what everyone else wants as well.

glad you like it. its based on two comic book magic characters. DC Zatanna for speaking backward. and Marvels Neco from the runaways with the spell only working once. (i haven't seen the tv show yet but i love the comic) the only thing I added was how it looked and the elemental part. cant have it being too overpowered.

and it does look that way. but I think ill wait 2 more days to see if more people chose a different option.

I really liked these last two chapters. I am glad you decided to go with the rattle. That will be much harder to carry around unnoticed. I think he should just go back to class. Clover likely went to class and they can meet up after class. I think his explanation is going to be very interesting and I am really looking forward to reading about that. 

6 hours ago, CDfm said:

I really liked these last two chapters. I am glad you decided to go with the rattle. That will be much harder to carry around unnoticed. I think he should just go back to class. Clover likely went to class and they can meet up after class. I think his explanation is going to be very interesting and I am really looking forward to reading about that. 

thank you for liking the story ^.^ im hopeing to finish the chapter soon.

3 hours ago, Eagle0769 said:

Great chapter as always. Enjoy your writing and the story.

How will he explain to Clover whats going on?

I wonder if she is more then a close friend?

thank you ^.^ glad to hear it!

how indeed, you'll just have to wait to find out ~.^

that will be explained in the next chapter 

I knew it was probably stupid, and I should probably wait until after school, but I just really needed to explain to clover what she saw.

I ran all the way to her class on the other side of the school to see she wasn't there. 

“Mr. Lewis, have you seen clover?” I asked the teacher.

“No I haven't, she hasn't shown up for class, why are you looking for her?” Mr.Lewis asked.

“I just really need to talk to her, it's important,” I told him.

“Well you can try the office, maybe she went there.” the teacher told me as I ran out of his classroom and toward the office.

“Ya, she stopped by during lunch and got picked up.” the office attendant told me.

“Why?” I asked.

“She said she didn't feel well and called home.” the attendant told me.

“Shit.” I accidentally say out loud. “Thank you!”

I immediately run out of the office, not paying attention to the attendant telling me not to run in the halls.

It's not like it mattered as I ran out of the school and towards Clover's house.

Clover lived only 5 blocks away from the school so it wasn't that far, but for someone who barely ever ran in his life, it felt like a marathon.

I finally reached her house and banged on the door.

“Amani?” Clover asked as she opened her door. “What are you doing here?”

“Looking….for...you!” I panted out as I tried my hardest to catch my breath.

“Come inside and calm down,” Clover told me as she led me inside and had me sit down on her couch.

Clover ran into the kitchen and came back with a bottle of water.

I downed it in 4 seconds.

“Why...did you...leave school?” I panted as I was still trying to catch my breath.

“I, I just wasn't feeling well.” clover told me. “I think I ate something bad because I saw something totally strange.”

“What?” I asked

Clover just giggled.

“Trust me, you don't want to know,” Clover told me.

“Try...me.” I panted finally starting to catch my breath a little.

“I, I thought I saw you.” Clover told me as her face blushed red.” you, you looked like you were wearing a pink dress.”

I didn't say a word as I stared at her as she started laughing.

“I know that's weird, but then you disappeared into a cloud of smoke.” clover finished. “I think I must have accidentally eaten some pot or something because that was one of the weirdest things I've ever seen.”

C-clover um.” I started.

“I mean, why would you be in some type of pink dress?” Clover asked.

“Because they are princess.” a muffled voice said in my backpack.

ow fuck...

“What was that?” clover asked.

“N-nothing!” I yelled out and realized I just made it obvious I was hiding something.

Clover just stood up and walked right in front of me before giving me a stern look.

“Show me,” she told me.

“I-it's really nothing!” I tell her but she doesn't budge.

“Show me, or I kick your butt and look myself,” Clover told me. 

Now, despite being a guy, I have always lost a fight against Clover.

Growing up, her dad had her join the girls wrestling team. but because the rest of the team didn't live near Clover and she needed a partner, she volunteered me. For 3 years she kicked my butt every chance she got. 

The only reason she stopped wrestling me was when she got her first bra and her dad didn't want her wrestling with me anymore.

While we haven't wrestled for over 3 years, I have no doubts she could still kick my ass.

So I reluctantly hand her my backpack.

She immediately unzipped it and took out the first thing she saw. 

“What is this?” Clover asked after a moment of silence as she held up the ziplock bag with my wet diaper inside.

As I open up my mouth to explain, Pardie beat me to it.

“I am Pardie, Mis.Clover,” Pardie told her.

Clover jumped and dropped the ziplock bag.

“w-what!”Clover yelled and then could only stare as the diaper started to float into the air.

“Clover, I would like you to meet Pardie,” I told clover as I stood up. “My magical pink diaper.”

Clover just stared at me, then at Pardie. her mouth open as her mind tried to focus on what she was seeing.

“WHAT!” Clover screamed.

I went all the way back and explained everything to her. From when I got locked in the attic and finding Pardie, to me forcefully turning into a sissy princess that has to save Dreamland. I told her everything.

“That sounds like the bad plot to a cheap cartoon movie,” Clover told me after she heard everything. “So, when I saw you in the locker room earlier, you…”

“Yes, that was really me,” I told her as I covered my face in shame.

“Ow thank god I'm not going crazy!” clover shouted.

Wait, you just heard I turn into a sissy princess and teleport to dreamland with a diaper. Shouldn't you feel crazier?

“Hey, can I see the transformation!” Clover asked.

“No problem,” Pardie said as the diaper floated over to me and I immediately grab it.

“Ow fuck no!” I shout at the diaper. “I just got you off! I don't want to put you back on, especially when you're wet!”

“Understood princess,” Pardie told me.

“Princess?” Clover asked before she started laughing.

“Sadly it's the only thing it will call me,” I told her.

“Well, ‘princess’ your secrets safe with me,” Clover told me. “I won't tell anyone what's going on.”

“Thank you clover,” I tell her as we both take a seat on the couch.

That's when I suddenly feel the need to use the bathroom. 

“I'll be right back, I need to use the toilet,” I told Clover.

“Did you not use me earlier?”Pardie asked as I blushed a deep shade of red.

“It the other thing Pardie!” I yell at the diaper before I storm off.

“By the way Mis.Clover, may I ask a question?” Pardie asked.

“Um ok?” Clover replied. 

“With my knowledge from my previous owners, each one had a significant other with someone of the opposite sex. I know them as “boyfriends and lovers” but this is the first I've heard of someone of the opposite sex being “best friends.” Princess says it's because you do not see them in that way, why?”

Clover just looked at the diaper stunned. She wasn't expecting that type of question.

“Well, um you see.” Clover started to say but found it a little difficult to explain.

“Do you not like Princess?” Pardie asked.

“Huh? No, I like Amani just fine. He’s been my best friend for years.” Clover told the diaper.

“Then why is it that you don't see princess in that way?” Pardie asked. “Have you two tried being lovers?”

Clover just started laughing.

“Look, Amani did ask me out a few years ago, sadly I turned him down,” Clover told Pardie.

“Why is that?” Pardie asked.

“I'm just not attracted to guys,” Clover told Pardie. “I'm a lesbian so I like girls more.”

Sorry it took so long. My dog go sick and i've been busy taking care of her.
For the next thing to vote on, what type of monster would you like to see next?
Bug?
Animal?
Reptile?
Something random?

The votes from last time are,
Head to class like normal? 1
Find clover and explain what's going on? 4
Take the rest of the day off after that traumatic experience? 0

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land p6 1/28/18

Well, that went better than I expected. Having to explain fantastical stuff that no one in their right mind would believe is a lot easier when you let your magic diaper do the talking.

Now there's a sentence I never thought I'd write.

I loved the crack about this being "like a bad plot to a cheap cartoon movie." I love meta humor. :)

My vote is for something random. Like a golem made of silverware or maybe an ooze of some sort.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).