LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

11 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

But isn't that the point of Generic Freddy Kruger? You could just look up the barest facts about him and make the rest up. You could even have Amani call him out for being nothing like the real one!

Just an idea. If you're uncomfortable with that then I change my vote back to Silver the Golem.

Still, that's a type of charicters you don't mess with if your not a fan of them.

10 hours ago, Aries said:

Good chapter, I vote for what ever happens next, so I will both be surprised and still not wrong. ;)

Thank you, and thanks for the no vote?

6 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

another great chapter. just wondering though, wasn't Amani supposed to get a hammer?
and just because I think it would be funny, I vote bunny girl.

Thank you ^.^ and he still is.

Now that was good.  Now I wonder if the turning into a girl has to be a one time shot of 50 hours or is it a  cumulative thing where every visit adds to the change? Then is there any way of reversing the changes? I still don’t have any likes for the day and that is odd because I normally have them by now. You will get one with the next chapter. 

3 hours ago, CDfm said:

Now that was good.  Now I wonder if the turning into a girl has to be a one time shot of 50 hours or is it a  cumulative thing where every visit adds to the change? Then is there any way of reversing the changes? I still don’t have any likes for the day and that is odd because I normally have them by now. You will get one with the next chapter. 

its a one time thing. once 50 hours pass and he is fully transformed he will stay that way. as long as he takes off pardie before then he will change back and the time resets.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

So Halloween is coming up soon! I want to do a Halloween special for "forced to save dreamland " and I wanted to get some costume ideas form you all. What should Amani be forced to wear this halloween!

I'm pulling for a French maid outfit.

5 hours ago, whetdiaper said:

I totally think his sissy princess outfit needs to make a public appearance in his real life. Or... Maybe an extra babyish Lil Bo Peep / sheepy  onesie in dreamland. Whatever it is, I'm stoked for more Dreamland!

im not sure about a full pubic appearance, but we will see ;)

and aster im done with Simon says chapter i will fix the cliff hanger i left us on. ^.^

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- ch14 (10-7)

“You killed my baby!” the giant woman screamed as her eyes turned bloodshot and she stormed right at me!

“Oh fuck!” I yell as I dove out of the way and the giant tackled the stone wall behind me.

Seeing my chance, I ran out of the nursery with the giant woman screeching behind me.

“FUCKING HELL!” I yelled. “First she treats me like a baby and now she’s trying to kill me? What is up with her mood swings!?”

“cvijet pješčane prašine, or Cave dust flower,” Pardie declared as the diaper floated right next to me as we ran through the hallway. “An unusual flower that is known to in trance specific monsters into a simple mindset.”

“The hell?” I say to the diaper before realizing I still didn't have anything covering my lower half and quickly put pardie on me.

“This cave is filled with cvijet pješčane prašine and it seems to be affecting the giant,” Pardie told me.

That's when I remembered the strange looking flowers and looked up to see it all over the cave home.

“Possibility, the giant did knot know the specifics of this flower when it made this cave its home.”

“But what the hell does simple mindset mean?” I asked the diaper as I jumped on a doorknob and opened up a closet. Still no front door!

“In this mindset, whatever is the easiest to comprehend, the mind will adapt to not complicate itself. example, someone sees two animals, one is a cat, and the other looks like a cat. The person will see the other animal as a cat no matter what and will treat it like a cat even if it turns out to be a raccoon.” Pardie explained to me.

“Wait, so because she sees me as a baby, dispght me telling her I'm not, she can only see me as a baby?” I asked.

“Correct. Her mind will do anything to keep things simple. by either coming up with simple explanations or ignoring contradictions altogether. "

“get back here!” the giant woman screamed as she emerged from around the corner and tried to grab me again but missed as I made a b-line into another room and had her run past.

“Then why is she trying to kill me now!” I yelled as I ran into a dark room and had no idea what to do.

“it is only a guess, but I suspect because she believes her daughter to be dead and the flower is now changing her mind to make it as simple as possible and forcing all her anger onto you.” pardie told me.

“fucking great,” I mumble as the lights turn on it the room and I can see it's a type of living room.

“no were to run baby killer!” the giant mother yelled from the doorway.

And she was right. There were no other exits besides the one behind her.

“no choice now,” I tell myself as I ready my sword and charge!

But as I swing, the giant catches it In her hand before kicking me across the room!

“Princess, you forgot to charge your swords magic. It is now out of magic.” pardie told me.

“why didn't you tell me that before!” I yelled. 

“you were occupied.” pardie stated as the giant stomped over with a fist raised.

At the moment she tried to beat me down, I breaded myself for the impact and heard a lot crack!

When I looked up, I saw the same 4 blocks appear above me with a now cracked translucent barrier protecting me.

But with another blow from the giant, the barrier shattered!

“summon more blocks to protect yourself princess.” pardie commanded.

As another fist was coming my way I willed more blocks to protect me as 4 blocks became 8 and protected me!

But this time I felt the impact of the giant's fist as it hit the bearer!

“w-what the?” I moaned from the pain. It felt like I was hit by a baseball bat!

“while the blocks are low on Energy, you will be protected but feel every blow to the barrier, princess.” pardie told me.

With the Giants getting ready to swing again, I made the split-second decision to disable the barrier and dove between the giant's legs.  The sudden change knocked the giant off balance and she stumbled a bit as I pulled out my magic staff from my ass.

“Dnaskciwq!” I yelled as the ground below the giant turned into quicksand and she began to sink.

I was hoping it would at least trap the giant for me to get away, but that didn't work.

Instead, the giant stepped out of the sand like it was water and turned to me. I didn't have time to react before I was backhanded away from her!

“Fucking hell.” I moaned as I forced myself to get up. “Pardie! Help me!”

“Calculating. Current estimatit of winning at 9%”Pardie told me.

“Then tell me what the hell I have to do to win!” I yelled as I look around for the staff I dropped when I was backhanded. 

The giant pulled her other leg out of the quicksand and was now looking towards me!

“It is posable to grant you a temporary power buff…” Pardie was telling me as I spotted my staff lying next to the blocks!

“Whatever it is do it!” I yelled as I dove for the staff as the giant tried to grasp me again!

But there was was a flash of light as the giant woman screamed out in pain as one of her hands were crushed!

When the light faded, I stood there with a new weapon in hand and my body slightly different. 

For a moment, it felt like my body went on autopilot as I leaped at the giant with amazing speed and slammed my new weapon into the giant to knock it back!

When I landed back on the ground, my senses seemed to come back.

“Wha!?” I say as I take the moment to look at myself and the weapon in hand.”

While it wasn't really noticeable, I could tell my body had changed slightly. It was a little softer and what muscle mass I had before was lessened. But at the same time, I felt much stronger!

The weapon on the othernad was a little weird. It looked like the handle of my magic staff, but it had 4 blocks on the end in the shape of a rectangle to make it look like a hammer.

“I have sped up our connection and granted you another 5% of my power,” Pardie told me. “And you now have enough of a connection to form weapon fusion.”

“Wait, what!?” I yelled but I noticed the giant was getting back up again.

“You...kill...baby…” the giant woman was mumbling as it seemed to lose all sense of itself and just focused on the one task. Killing me! “RAAAAAA!”

The giant lunged at me and I had to jump out of the way!

That's when I noticed just how strong my legs now were as I leaped far further then I did before!

“Princess, finish them quickly!” Pardie told me.

“How!” I asked as the woman lunged at me again!

“Hit her with your full strength!” Pardie told me.

I didn't need to hear anything else as I leaped at the giant and swung my hammer as hard as I could!

The 4 blocks multiplied until there was 26 of them that formed a large hammer that smacked the giant in the face and chest!

The giant was sent flying and went through the cave wall!

“Wow,” I said as I ran to the new opening in the cave.

Outside I could see a large forest with the giant woman lying unconscious on top of some knocked down trees.

For a brief moment, I let out a sigh of relief. Finally, this whole ordeal is over. With its job done, the hammer turned into pink smoke and went into pardie as I took one step outside.

Then I felt the ground start to shake!

“What now!” I yelled.

“When you knocked the giant through the cave wall, you seem to have made the cave unstable. It will most likely fall in on itself.” Pardie told me.

“Got to get out of here,” i tell the diaper as I took one step to run away from the cave before I heard a loud high pitch scream and my blood ran cold.

The little girl!

“Princess, what are you doing?” Pardie asked me as I sprinted back into the gave as parts of the cave began to collapse!

“I'm not leaving a kid!” I yelled to the diaper.

“But she isn't a kid.” Pardie told me, “she is a nightmare monster.”

But I ignored that. 

When I ran into the nursery, I saw the giant little girl sitting on the floor with a large goose ege on her head. She was bawling and screaming for her mommy.

‘Hey!” I yelled as I ran over. “We need to get out of here!”

“Noooo!” the oversized toddler wined. “i-i want m-mommy!”

“we don't have time to argue!” I yelled and grab her arm to pull her out.

“Nooo!” She wailed harder and grabs me and started pulling on me to let her go. “Momma! Momma!”

I had to think, how do I get a giant scared toddler out of here!?

Then, the worst thing imaginable happened. The ceiling caved in…

Sometime later the giant woman let out a grown as she sat up.

“What hit me?” she asked as she began to look at her surroundings and trying to understand why she was outside.

It took her a moment before she realized she was outside of her cave home in the back. But why?

That's when she noticed the cave itself and the cave in.

“Yuonne!” the giant screamed as she rushed to the rubble and began digging!

Her heart and mind raced as she dug. 

“please be safe, please be ok baby!” the giant mother said rapidly as an hour past and her digging turned up nothing. 

“nononono!” the mother wailed before screaming for her daughter at the top of her lungs.

Then she heard something. It was faint, but she heard something.

Her head darted in the direction of the noise and pounced over to it and began digging.

Before long the noise grew louder, and louder before she could hear crying. her baby's crying!

Finally, the giant had to use all her strength to lift and remove a bolder to reveal a crying toddler being protected by a thick translucent dome.

“Mommy!” the toddler cried out and was banging on the dome before it disappeared.

she face was red from crying, she had a large bump onher head, and she had tears and snot pouring out of her, but she was safe!

“Yuonne!” the giant yelled as she snatched up her baby and held her tightly as she cried tears of joy that her baby was safe.

Then the giant herd something claps and after looking over, she saw Amani on the ground.

The diaper was completely soiled and he looked even more like a she then before.

'but what were they doing here?' the giant wondered. 

“Pardon me.” pardie stated as the giant gently rolled Amani over to check if he was alive and startled the giant. “Now that your child is safe, would you mind removing me from the princess. She is unconsciously relieving themselves and would be the best time for me to be removed.

The giant woman was shocked beyond words but she hesitantly did as she was asked and removed one of the straps to the diaper.

In a puff of pink smoke, they were now gone and left the giants alone in the rubble of their old home with no idea what had happen or why the princess of dreamland was doing in the ruble of their home.

• Like 2

First of all, glad to see you're back, Pink! :D

I love the idea of Weapon Fusion and the block-barrier-warhammer was pretty badass!

And the flowers that induce "simple states of mind" was also an interesting touch that I don't think I've ever seen someone use before the way you did.

However, there were some notable flaws with this chapter:

Firstly, the idea that Pardie would be able to interject that much exposition in the middle of a fight scene is beyond implausible and essentially boiled down to the author making the giant disappear for 30 seconds while they talk.

Also, even in an action scene, you shouldn't end every other sentence with an exclamation point. I don't really know how to explain why it's wrong, it just... is. It's like you're beating your reader over the head with "Wow! Action!!! Excitement!!!!!!!!!"

And finally, Amani's new "Super Princess Mode." Talk about a Deus Ex Machina! Where was this power when, say, he was getting his ass kicked by a certain Pink Raptor? It just felt way too convenient for getting him out of this jam.

Again, I only criticize because I care. ♡

16 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Oh boy I think Amani is in for a rude surprise

lol yes he is.

3 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

First of all, glad to see you're back, Pink! :D

I love the idea of Weapon Fusion and the block-barrier-warhammer was pretty badass!

And the flowers that induce "simple states of mind" was also an interesting touch that I don't think I've ever seen someone use before the way you did.

However, there were some notable flaws with this chapter:

Firstly, the idea that Pardie would be able to interject that much exposition in the middle of a fight scene is beyond implausible and essentially boiled down to the author making the giant disappear for 30 seconds while they talk.

Also, even in an action scene, you shouldn't end every other sentence with an exclamation point. I don't really know how to explain why it's wrong, it just... is. It's like you're beating your reader over the head with "Wow! Action!!! Excitement!!!!!!!!!"

And finally, Amani's new "Super Princess Mode." Talk about a Deus Ex Machina! Where was this power when, say, he was getting his ass kicked by a certain Pink Raptor? It just felt way too convenient for getting him out of this jam.

Again, I only criticize because I care. ♡

lol where have I gone? i did a TLT chapter about a week ago.

ya, when coming up with weapons to be based around baby objects, (rattle becomes a magic staff), I realized I was very limited in what I could do. so, thanks to steven universe, the idea to make the weapons come together to make new ones seemed like a great idea.

lol its not like they just stop to talk, think of it as playing a game and running around when you have someone start talking out of nowhere while your fighting just to tell you something. but i can see your point. i should have had something going on while they were doing that.

ill work on that.

that's how a lot of powerups work. the defence between a good and bad one is if its explained. which it will be in the next chapter. 

and keep the critics coming! I won't improve if I don't know what flaws I have!

1 hour ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

but i can see your point. i should have had something going on while they were doing that.

I realize it was a very difficult scene to work with. You had things that needed to be explained, but also had a Giant chasing Amani. I ran into a similar problem writing the climax of Angel Hunter. Luckily I was able to find a solution that fit the narrative.

This is the biggest problem when it comes to magic systems with loosely-defined rules. You end up having to explain everything right after it happens. Honestly, I think it's the biggest hurdle you have to overcome when writing this story. If you ever start another story with a magic system I would suggest making sure it's intuitive and easy to understand in the first chapter it's introduced. Red did a good job setting up the magic system in his story. But in Dreamland it's all just a bit too vague and nonsensical.

It was a great chapter. I liked how Pardie was able to create the new weapon. Just out of curiosity, what became of the sword? He swings it and the giant is able to catch it because it wasn’t charged. I just don’t know what happened to it. It’s 4:44AM and I still don’t have any likes to give today. Not sure if that means I just don’t get any today or they are just late coming. Either way I am not able to give this a like as I want to. 

19 hours ago, CDfm said:

It was a great chapter. I liked how Pardie was able to create the new weapon. Just out of curiosity, what became of the sword? He swings it and the giant is able to catch it because it wasn’t charged. I just don’t know what happened to it. It’s 4:44AM and I still don’t have any likes to give today. Not sure if that means I just don’t get any today or they are just late coming. Either way I am not able to give this a like as I want to. 

because Amani didn't charge the sword with magic, (using the pacifier form) it became dull and wasn't able to cut anything. when the weapons are not in use, they are able to turn into smoke and go back into Pardie for safe keeping. however that process is only one way and Amani must pull the weapons out of pardie himself.

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- update (11-6)

small gift for 200 watchers on Deviant Art!

so, I didn't have anything planned for when I got 200 watchers. I didn't want to do a Q&A again (though I would be interested in doing it again) and I don't have any money to spend on art, so what should I do?

well, I decided to show you all 1 of 2 outlines I made for my original Halloween story ideas that sadly I couldn't get to. one for  "The Little Thief" and "forced to save Dreamland." please chect the other page for the other outline if your interested! ^.^

"forced to save Dreamland."

story is noncanon.

Amani and pardie would be in dreamland the day of Halloween. trying to make some headway to the next weapon before Amani has to take his little sister out trick or treating. he's been in dreamland for a long time and his body has become more feminine again.

as he is taking pardie off, he trips in dreamland and falls back in his home but accidentally keeps pardie on. keeping him in his new form for longer.

because his mom has to go to work and Amani's sister can't trick or treat by herself, Amani is forced to go out.

Amani would be forced into a costume (it would have been voted on by you all) and goes outside.

outside he would be constantly worried about someone recognizing him and is forced to pretend to be a female cousin when Lyn and clover run into them. clover playing along to keep her dad from finding out but also slightly making fun of Amani.

the story would finally end when Amani needs to mess his diaper to finally get pardie off and turned back to normal.

so those were what I had originally planned on making for the Halloween special.  but for reasons I don't want to get into at the moment, I sadly couldn't make them. oh well. i hope you enjoyed this and just 23 days until my one-year anniversary on DA! and 97 more till I reach 300!

6 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

small gift for 200 watchers on Deviant Art!

so, I didn't have anything planned for when I got 200 watchers. I didn't want to do a Q&A again (though I would be interested in doing it again) and I don't have any money to spend on art, so what should I do?

well, I decided to show you all 1 of 2 outlines I made for my original Halloween story ideas that sadly I couldn't get to. one for  "The Little Thief" and "forced to save Dreamland." please chect the other page for the other outline if your interested! ^.^

"forced to save Dreamland."

story is noncanon.

Amani and pardie would be in dreamland the day of Halloween. trying to make some headway to the next weapon before Amani has to take his little sister out trick or treating. he's been in dreamland for a long time and his body has become more feminine again.

as he is taking pardie off, he trips in dreamland and falls back in his home but accidentally keeps pardie on. keeping him in his new form for longer.

because his mom has to go to work and Amani's sister can't trick or treat by herself, Amani is forced to go out.

Amani would be forced into a costume (it would have been voted on by you all) and goes outside.

outside he would be constantly worried about someone recognizing him and is forced to pretend to be a female cousin when Lyn and clover run into them. clover playing along to keep her dad from finding out but also slightly making fun of Amani.

the story would finally end when Amani needs to mess his diaper to finally get pardie off and turned back to normal.

so those were what I had originally planned on making for the Halloween special.  but for reasons I don't want to get into at the moment, I sadly couldn't make them. oh well. i hope you enjoyed this and just 23 days until my one-year anniversary on DA! and 97 more till I reach 300!

Congrats :D

• 4 months later...

So as some of you might know I'm doing a big crossover with some amazing writers. 
Wannatripbaby redwelch2222 Lily-Celeste myself and InkuHime.

Well the crossover is almost done! ^.^ roughly 88%

So becase it's almost done, I'm going to put Simon says n hold again  (sorry!!!!) And do a new chapter for "forced to save dreamland"

And I really recommend seeing the amazing work the other writers have made. I'll be sure to add links to their works soon

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- chapter 15 (5-23)

“Mmmmmmm.” Amani groaned as he lifted himself out of bed. His body felt like it was just hit by a truck and his throat was dry.

He got out of bed and shuffled his way out of his room and into the hallway.

As he was making his way to the kitchen, Annabelle popped her head out of her room to see who was in the hallway.

“Aman…” she started but stopped.

“Morning…” Amani said in a dry strange voice. But not paying attention to her stair as she shuffled into the living room

He noticed his mom who also turned and stared at him as he gave a simple wave and entered the kitchen.

Once in there, he went to the sink and turned the water on before bending over and started drinking from the faucet. 

But stopped as his hair got in his face. 

“I need a cut,” Amani mumbled as he moved the hair and continued to drink.

Once he finally had his fill of water, he stopped and turned around.

There, both his mother and sister were standing near the doorway of the kitchen just staring at Amani.

“What?” Amani asked with his voice still sounding a little strange. Then he felt something tickle the back of his neck. After swatting at it, he realized it was just his hair.

Wait, hair?

That's when a strand of his hair fell in front of his face. A pink strand of hair…

Amani looked down at his body and yelled! Rushing past his mother and sister, he ran into the bathroom to look at himself. 

He was more feminized then last time with his hair even longer than before. Now touching his shoulders. His face and skin also looked thinner and softer.

When Amani looked down. He could see he was in a pull-up and t-shirt with his chest slightly poking out. 

Amani ripped the shirt off to see 2 perky A cup breast.

“A-AMANI!” his Mother said as he turns to see her and his sister by the bathroom door. His mother covering up his sister's eyes from seeing Amani almost completely nude except for a pink pull-up.

“What the hell happened!” I yelled!

Once I was dressed again and put on some sweats over the pull-up, mom came into my room with my sister and a plastic bag with Pardie inside.

“When you and Pardie got back, you...you looked bad.” mom told me as remembered the sight of me.

“Don't worry mama. Princes just used a lot of magic than ever before.” Pardie told my mother.

“But why do I have breasts! Why the hell am I still a girl!” I yelled.

“Because princes has not removed me,” Pardie told me.

“Huh?” I asked confused. “Th-then why am I…”

“The giant helped remove my tab which allowed me to bring you back here, but not turn you back,” Pardie explained. “Then your mom removed me and got you clean.”

Both mine and my mothers face became beet red.

“P-parade called for my he-help!” my mother stammered in embarrassment. “Your, diaper was filthy a-and needed to be changed.”

“Wait, you changed my diaper!” I yelled and cased Annabelle to crack up.

“Would you have rather stayed in a soiled diaper!” my mother yelled back.

I slapped myself in the face and sighed.

“Then why was I wearing a pull-up?”

“I was afraid that while you were unconscious, that you might wet yourself. So I got one of Annabelle’s old pull-ups from last year to put on you just in case.” my mother told me. “I also undressed you and put you in a t-shirt so you would feel more comfortable.”

She then pointed at the sissy dress near the foot of my bed.

There was a knock at the front door and my mother asked Annabelle to go see who it was.

“I'm getting really fed up with your shit Pardie,” I comment in frustration.

“But I'm filled with your shit Princess,” Pardie responded.

If I could only incinerate this fucking diaper!!!!!

“Just change me back Pardie!” I yelled.

“I can not princess.” pardie responded. 

“WHY!” I yelled.

Going back a few hours ago when the ceiling collapsed.

I activated my shield just in time to surround both me and the giant little girl who was balling her eyes out. The strain of keeping the rubble up was already starting to hurt, but I held it up as much as posable.

“Princess, at this rate you will soon run out of magic and be crushed by the rubble.” pardie told me. “It might be best to just remove me and go home.”

“The fuck pardie!” I yelled. I'm not going to leave a kid here to die!” 

“By my estimation, you have only 5 minutes to hold the shield,” Pardie told me. 

“Then think of some way to get us out!” I yelled!

Pardie went quiet for a few moments. The cries of a screaming child filled my ears as the strain of the rubble above me brought me to my knees.

“This is a way to give you more magic,” Pardie tells me.

“How?” I ask.

“By becoming a female, you will unlock more of my magic,” Pardie told me.

“No way! Not happening!” I yelled. “Think of something else!”

“The next best thing would be to speed up your transformation into a female. Just enough to increase your magic for a bit longer but not completely turn you into one.” Pardie explained.

I looked over at the child and despite every fiber of my body to say no…

“Fine! Do it!” I yelled

And like that, my body began to glow as slowly transform. My skin becoming softer, my waist shrinking slightly, my hair grew longer, and my chest starting to grow breast. And at the same time. I felt stronger!

I stood back on my feet and heald the shield up high!

“We're going to be ok!” I yelled at the child. “I'll hold this up until your momma saves you! I promise!”

“Sadly you ran out of magic and collapsed,” Pardie told us. “I siphoned as much magic from you as I could and continued to hold the shield for a bit longer until the giant mother awoke and uncovered us.”

“But what does that have to do with you not being able to turn me back!” I yelled.

“I'm completely out of magic princess.” pardie told me. “I'm afraid that until I recharge a bit, I wouldn't even be able to take you to dreamland.”

“Mom, its…” Annabell said as she popped her head into my room.

“NOT NOW!” I snapped at her, no longer able to control my anger a making her quickly shut the door. “If you cant turn me back, how long do I have before I completely turn into a girl!” I yelled at the diaper.

“By my estimates, roughly 32 hours,” Pardie told me

I gritted my teeth and wanted to explode!

“How is this day going to get any worse!” I yelled. 

And then my door opened once more, and standing in the doorway was Clover.

A look of shock, confusion, and laughter spread across her face.

**************(chapter end)*******

Holy 7 months! 
I'm so sorry it to so long to fucking update!

What should have only taken 2 mounts to get back to took so fucking long. But you know how life is. ?

Anyway! At least we were able to get a new chapter! And for the moment, Amani is almost a girl! 

So, since you all have been waiting so patiently for my update, I think its time to do another vote on what the next chapter will be about! 

With Amani being a girl, what should he be forced to do!

1) Nothing. He stays home until Pardie can turn him back and he goes straight to dreamland to complete his task. 

2) Clover takes Amani to the movies where he is forced to drink a large soda a used Pardie to help recharge some diaper magic.

3) the 3 girls take Amani to the mall to get some girl clothes.

4) frustrated with everyone, Amani runs off to blow some steam. Where he meets a boy and gets hit on. 

Voting ends Sunday night!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).