LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

2 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

thank you ^.^ and that's what people voted on!

Lol what the hell I'm not really into guys but let's get some messing. Also love the metahumor.

3 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Lol what the hell I'm not really into guys but let's get some messing. Also love the metahumor.

lol thank you for the vote! ^.^ 

ya I prefer girls as well (funny since most of my stories have sissies lol) 

when I was asked to make a transformation sissy story, I didn't want it to be generic, hide magic powers from the world, almost get caught multiple times, the best friend will they won't they relationship. 

I wanted to spin this to be something of a parody of those troops and add my own humor into it. 

it's also why I like having people vote on what to happen next, that way even the people reading it can be involved in some way ^.^

5 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

lol thank you for the vote! ^.^ 

ya I prefer girls as well (funny since most of my stories have sissies lol) 

when I was asked to make a transformation sissy story, I didn't want it to be generic, hide magic powers from the world, almost get caught multiple times, the best friend will they won't they relationship. 

I wanted to spin this to be something of a parody of those troops and add my own humor into it. 

it's also why I like having people vote on what to happen next, that way even the people reading it can be involved in some way ^.^

That's one of the things I love about Buffy, Her mom and friends actually new about the whole chosen one thing and actively tried to help. I mean really hero's need a support system even more than normals

4 hours ago, YourFNF said:

That's one of the things I love about Buffy, Her mom and friends actually new about the whole chosen one thing and actively tried to help. I mean really hero's need a support system even more than normals

I've never seen Buffy, but I do get ya. a lot of problems would be solved if certain main characters told their family what was going on.

taking a small break! 
over the last few days, I've been a little stressed out. mostly because of work. so I think I'm going to take a few days off from writing. 2 at the most.

but before anything, I would like to give you all an update on the stories.

currently, I'm working on 3 stories.
Forced to save dreamland,
The Little Thief,
and Simon says.

with the Little thief, I am working with cute little kokiri girl, and Diaper_teen66. with this story, CLKG writes the base rough draft for me while I fix it into a story. currently, im waiting for the next draft before I can start the next chapter.

Simon Says is a story I am working on with Lily-Celeste. the story is 90% done and just needs a little bit of work on before we can post it. it should be done soon!

lastly, FTSDL is my own story I'm working on myself. currently, because of how busy I've been I haven't had a chance to write anything for it yet. 

so, whats going to happen? well, I'm just going to be taking 2 days off from writing to help my stress a little bit. then I'll be back to writing. 

if Simon says gets done during those two days ill mack sure to post it.

other than that I would like to thank you all for understanding ^.^ ill be back soon with more stories soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I HATE BEING SICK!

I spent the last week staying away from my sick family as much as posable and now that there getting better I'm getting sick!

so, im about 90% done with the chapter,  ill hopefully have it done soon and posted!

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- ch9

“AAAAAA!” I screamed out as the dinosaur's teeth were just inches away from my face as it let out a terrifying roar!

Then I was suddenly surrounded by pink smoke and I was transported back to Clover's bathroom, still screaming my head off!

“Amani!" I heard clover yell from behind the locked bathroom door. “Amani what happened!”

I was packing too much, I didn't even know what to do besides stay on the floor and try my hardest to breathe.

“Princess, are you all right?” Pardie asked me. 

But I didn't say anything to the diaper either. All I did, was staring up at the ceiling.

“I almost just died… I almost died... I almost died…”I repeated over and over.

I don't know how long I was there, but I was only snapped out of my daze when Clover lifted me up off the floor and held me.

It had taken her a little while, but she managed to unlock the door with a bobby pin and found me lying on my back and mumbling about dying.

“Amani, your ok, your safe,” Clover said as she knelt down beside me and lifted my upper body onto her legs. “I got you, your safe.”

She looked down at me, her beautiful eyes staring into mine as my mind started to catch up to me.

Tears started to form in my eyes as I rolled over and wrapped my arms around her waist and cried into her stomach.

“Its ok Amani, you're safe now,” Clover whispered as she began to stroke my hair. Just waiting for me to calm down.

“I-i-i almost died!” I cried out. 

“Its, ok, you're safe now,” Clover told me.

I don't know how long we were like that, but eventually, I stopped crying and just rested my head on her lap.

“So, what exactly happen over there?” Clover asked me.

The memory still fresh in my mind, I couldn't help but think about it over and over.

“I tried to fight a pink dinosaur,” I told clover.

“Pink dinosaur?” Clover asked confused.

I just nodded. 

“It was a completely one-sided fight. I-if I had not come back…” I was on the verge of crying once again when Clover rubbed my head to calm me.

“Its ok now, you're safe,” Clover told me. “Come on, dinner is ready, let's go eat.”

Clover helped me to my feet and for the first time, I realized I was still wearing my pink outfit.

“What the?” I said confused. “Pardie, why are you still on me?”

“When the tab was removed, it fell back into place after teleportation,” Pardie told me. “Because of the threat that awaits us, I have not sent us back.”

I then reached down and tried to remove the diaper. It didn't budge. 

“Fuck!” I yelled

“What's wrong?” Clover asked.

“One of Pardie's qwerks,” I told her. “It can only come off of me once I use the diaper. if I use the diaper and remove the tab I turn back to normal. But if I somehow put the diaper back on, I'll have to use the diaper again before I can take it off.”

Clover just looked at me, then down at the diaper.

“So, right now your…” Clover didn't finish that sentence.

“Stuck in a cold wet diaper,” I told her. “And I'm stuck in this fucking dress…”

Under better circumstances, Clover would be making fun of me. 

This was by far, one of the funniest situations I could be in. but after what just happened, she knew better.

“So, why don't you just use it right now?” Clover asked.

“... I cant…” I tell her before blushing and looking away.

“Why?” Clover asked.

“Princess let out all there urine when they were scared by the dinosaur,” Pardie told her.

“Oh…” Clover replied.

“There is one other option,” Pardie told us.

“What?” clover and I asked.

“Poop” Pardie replied.

“FUCK NO!” I yell at the diaper and made Clover jump. “I can stand wetting you, but there is no way in hell I'm pooping in you!”

Finally, clover let out a small laugh.

“Ok, then let's get you a lot of water so you can pee your diaper,” Clover told me as she took my hand and lead me to the kitchen.

I felt so weird in the wet diaper. 

This was only my second time in a wet diaper (being forced to keep it on) and I really wasn't use to it. I had a slight waddle as I got used to it.

“Pardie, is there any way you can get rid of the cold pee?” I asked the diaper. 

“Sorry princess, but the next cleaning time won't be for another 20 minutes,” Pardie told me.

“Great,” I whine. Now I'm stuck in this wet diaper for a while.

“Cheer up Amani,” cover said as she handed me a large glass of water. “This should help.”

I quickly chugged it down and got another one to go with my pizza.

After everything I went through, I was now starving.

As I eat, Clover kept looking at me.

This was the first time she really got a good look at my pink outfit.

My knee-length socks and black shoes. My frilly skirt that only covered half of the pink diaper. the short-sleeved pink shirt that didn't even cover my bellybutton with a red vest red ribbons over it.Then my hair that turned into a light pink color with a small bow sticking out the side of my head.

Of course, the outfit looked ridiculous on me.  But Clover couldn't help but think the outfit still looked a little cute. She then began to wonder how I would look if I was actually a girl.

Clover had to stop herself from giggling at that thought.

Soon, the both of them were done and decided to head upstairs to Clover room again and play a few more games before bed. Hopefully, I would have finally peed in Pardie to finally remove the stupid diaper.

They were both near the top of the stars when they heard the front door open.

“Clover! I'm home!” Clover’s dad yelled. 

Suddenly both Clover and I shot a glance at each other. 

“Oh fuck,” we whispered to each other.

“Quick, go to my room and get that diaper off!” Clover said in a harsh whisper as she shoved me forward as she went downstairs.

“Hi daddy, why are you back so soon?” Clover asked.

“Work fucked up my schedule again. Mistaken me for a different guy.” Mr. Lynn said then looked around. “Where's the fag?”

I was currently up stars trying my hardest to pee. To pee anything, but the water didn't have time to go through my system yet so I was now stuck!

“Fuck fuck fuck!” I whispered as I tried to think of anything to do.

Mr. Lynn was by far the one person I could not let see me like this! He already thinks I'm gay, I don't need him thinking I'm a sissy too!

“Princess now might be the best time to poop,” Pardie told me.

I just stared at the diaper for a moment. Then I bent down.

I realized I would rather poop in a diaper, then dare let Mr. Lynn think I'm a sissy.

I gave a quick grunt and tried to push as hard as I could but nothing came out. 

I tried again, nothing.

Fuck! I'm so not comfortable with this! My body just doesn't want to go in this situation!.

But I force it, and continue to push!

Then it finally happened. I was pushing so hard, the sudden rush of poop filling the diaper nearly knocked me off balance!

The back of Pardie immediately began expanding. Filling up with a day worth of poop.

I was completely disgusted with myself as I continued to fill the diaper. I was really doing this, I was really pooping in a diaper like a baby, A SISSY BABY!

The moment I was done, I grabbed the tab of the diaper and pulled it free from it. 

In a puff of smoke, I was back in my normal clothes with a dirty diaper still around my waist.

I was about to completely take off Pardie when Clovers bedroom door suddenly opened.

Suddenly I froze. Mr. Lynn looking at me in surprise. 

I stood before him, a 16-year-old with his pants around his ankles and to him, looked like I was putting on a diaper.

Clover suddenly pushed him out of the way and slammed the door shut.

“Daddy, I let me explain,” Clover said from behind the door.

(time to vote! What will Clover tell her dad?)
1) The truth?
2)Amani needs them for bed?
3) I dared him to wear it?
4) “It's my new fetish, I like seeing boys in diapers and I begged him to do it!” (this is just a joke, a vote here goes to 5.)
5) Nothing, she blanks and can't think of anything.
______
Authors note.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG     T.T

I have just been so busy with other stories, work, and getting sick. I even somehow deleted this chapter yesterday in my sick haze…

But I finally have it done! Now comes the hard part, what to do about Amani’s training? If anyone has any good ideas on how Amani can train let me know! I'm currently too tired to think of anything at the moment...

Great chapter. :)

I think Clover handled Amani's breakdown pretty well. She's quite the nurturing individual when she needs to be.

Obviously the smart answer would be 2. And Clover strikes me as the type that would always have an answer for everything when it comes to her dad.

Do really enjoy reading your story.   I think choice #2 would be best for Amani.  Her father might prefer that he be in diapers when with his daughter.  Maybe next time he will catch him in his pretty princess outfit. giggle

Great chapter. :)

I think Clover handled Amani's breakdown pretty well. She's quite the nurturing individual when she needs to be.

Obviously the smart answer would be 2. And Clover strikes me as the type that would always have an answer for everything when it comes to her dad.

thank you ^.^

she's a tomboy, doesn't mean she cant also nurture when needed.

lol ya, but given the strange situation, I would be blanking if I was her lol.

Amani cant seem to catch a break today lol. very good chapter. i vote on 2.

also, don't worry, you had a shit week, we've all been there. looking forward to your next chapter :)

lol no he can't :P and thank you.

Do really enjoy reading your story.   I think choice #2 would be best for Amani.  Her father might prefer that he be in diapers when with his daughter.  Maybe next time he will catch him in his pretty princess outfit. giggle

thank you ^.^ lol very true :P 

• 4 weeks later...

hi! ^,^

ok so, for those of you who might knot know, I quit my job not too long ago. (full story here---https://pinkthedinosaur.deviantart.com/journal/I-QUIT-MY-JOB-737128562

anyway, I took some time off from writing so I can focus on getting my new job. (i get a little into writing if I fell I have time to spend...)

well, today I might have gotten a new job! it's not that good of a position, the shop owner is getting on in years and only other worker is a very short lady who's not too strong. technically they will hire me as a maintenance man, but I'm just going to be moving big boxes all day for them and a few odd jobs for them. but at least it will be a job!

so as soon as I'm hired ill finally be able to get back to work writing!

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- RL update! (4-12-18)
5 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

hi! ^,^

ok so, for those of you who might knot know, I quit my job not too long ago. (full story here---https://pinkthedinosaur.deviantart.com/journal/I-QUIT-MY-JOB-737128562

anyway, I took some time off from writing so I can focus on getting my new job. (i get a little into writing if I fell I have time to spend...)

well, today I might have gotten a new job! it's not that good of a position, the shop owner is getting on in years and only other worker is a very short lady who's not too strong. technically they will hire me as a maintenance man, but I'm just going to be moving big boxes all day for them and a few odd jobs for them. but at least it will be a job!

so as soon as I'm hired ill finally be able to get back to work writing!

glad to hear trying to figure out how to juggle fiance, classes, and disability so empathy hugs on offer

42 minutes ago, YourFNF said:

glad to hear trying to figure out how to juggle fiance, classes, and disability so empathy hugs on offer

lol thank you ^.^ and ya, it's hard juggling all of that. I'm not looking forward to when I finally have money saved up for school and trying to fit that into my schedule as well...

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on the new job. The other will work out for you to. It’s amazing what you are capable of doing when you really need to. 

It was a good chapter to. I did like how Clover handled his return. As far as the vote goes, I don’t think #2 would be very good at all. Dad already doesn’t like him and that’s only another fault to pick on. I think they would be better off trying to get by with #3.  Either way though I will be looking forward to reading the next part when you are able to get to it. 

4 hours ago, CDfm said:

Congratulations on the new job. The other will work out for you to. It’s amazing what you are capable of doing when you really need to. 

It was a good chapter to. I did like how Clover handled his return. As far as the vote goes, I don’t think #2 would be very good at all. Dad already doesn’t like him and that’s only another fault to pick on. I think they would be better off trying to get by with #3.  Either way though I will be looking forward to reading the next part when you are able to get to it. 

thank you ^.^

i think her dad would pick on him no matter what is chosen :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone that voted on Forced to save dreamland!

I finally tallied them up and I decided to share with you who won and what the others would have done in the story.

With 0 votes, 5) Nothing, she blanks and can't think of anything.
This one is the most simple. Clover would not be able to think of an excuse and would lead to Amani being thrown out of the house.

With 1 vote, 4) “It's my new fetish, I like seeing boys in diapers and I begged him to do it!”
As this was only a gag choice it would have been the same as #5. But with clover mentally thinking up that excuse before deciding not to say it.

With 2 votes, 1) The truth?
This one was special, should clover decide to tell the truth, Amani would be forced to either prove everything by putting on the used diaper or get kicked out and Clover labeled a lier by her dad and not trusted.

With 3 votes, 2)Amani needs them for bed?
This one would see clover lie to her dad and have him somewhat believe it. But it would force Amani to tell clover’s dad that he is out of diapers (not wanting to put on Pardie right now) and be forced to buy his own to keep the lie going.

Lastly, the winner with 4 votes, 3) I dared him to wear it?!!!!!!

I will emit, I thought it would be #4 that would get the most votes. Anyway, I'm glad to see this one!  Look forward to seeing this chapter soon!

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- votes are in! (5-9-18)

forced to save dreamland is on the way! YAY! but it will take a little time before I get it done. 
my best friend is moving in the next few days (Monday) so I've been focusing on him for a little while. the next chapter will be done this week so look forward to it ^.^

• Like 1
  • PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).