LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

“SPIDER!” my little sister Annabelle screamed at the top of her lungs.

“STOP SCREAMING!” I screamed back at her before running over and killing the damn spider. “Look, just go downstairs and look through some of the stuff down there!”

Annabelle was 8 years old and had a very high pitched scream that I absolutely could not stand. So far that had been her 4th time screaming her head off and I would rather clear out this attic myself than to hear her scream near me one more time.

Why are we cleaning the attic? Well because we're selling my grandmas house.

About 5 months ago my grandma got really sick and died just 2 weeks later. It was a very sad time for us all.

Anyway, my mom couldn't afford to keep both our hose and my grandma's house so she decided to get everything out and go through it.

Some stuff we are selling, some were giving to goodwill, and some were keeping. 

My sister was in tears after I yelled at her but what do you expect? A 16-year-old brother can only handle so much screaming.

But Annabelle did climb down the ladder leading to the attic crying so it wouldn't be so bad. Mom might be a little mad at me for yelling at her but even she knows how much of a pain it can be to hear my sister scream.

I was about to get back to taking stuff down the ladder when I suddenly heard something slam shut.

Looking back I could see the door to the attic had closed shut. Shit!

I went over and tried to reopen the door but it wouldn't budge. Whoever made it, made it so that it can only be opened from the outside.

“Perfect,” I whisper as I pulled out my phone to text my mom.

She had a few things to do today so she left the two of us here to clear out the attic.

‘Hi mom, Annabelle’s screaming was getting on my nerves so I sent her downstairs. She must have accidentally knocked the ladder and now I'm stuck up here.’ I texted my mom.

‘Ok, I'm almost done with my shopping and I'll be back in 30 minutes.” she texted me back.

great, stuck up here with nothing to do. My grandma doesn't have internet and my phone doesn't have any apps so I'm already bored.

Not long after that, I hired the phone ring downstairs. Most likely mom checking on Anna.

I take a look over at the boxes still up here and I decided to open a few and see whats inside. Maybe I could find something cool and call dibs on it.

the first box had nothing but clothes in it, the next had old photos, and finally the last I checked actually had stuff in it!

Most of it was old junk that I wouldn't have any use for. But it was still neat to look at some of it. Then I noticed something, a little pink box. I grabbed it and just looked at it. Out of everything in the box this one looked a little out of place.

As I opened it, I let out a small giggle. It was a pink diaper with the word ‘princess’ on the front. On the back was just a large red hart.

“Why was this up here?” I asked myself before tossing the diaper and continued to look through my grandma's stuff.

But then I heard something, a small rustling sound, was it a rat!?

I quickly turn around to see nothing. Then I hear the rustling again and I turned to look at the attic door. But again nothing was there, well except for the diaper.

Just then I realized the rustling sound must have been the diaper. but what I didn't realize was it wasn't in the spot I tossed it at.

I decided I should actually pick it up and put it back in the box before mom gets back. 

As I walk over and try to pick it up however the diaper suddenly leaps into the air and clamped onto my face!

What the fuck!

I immediately start fracking out as I try to pull the diaper off my face when I suddenly fall down.

“Ow,” I say as I rub my head and release the diaper is off my face but notice it's trying to make its way into my pants!

I immediately grab onto it and tried as hard as I could to pull on it, but It just would not budge! I might be scrawny but I can't be this week!

But my hands slip and the diaper went right into my pants. I quickly stand up as I feel the diaper moving around in my underwear!

I immediately pull down both my pants and underwear just as the diaper tapes itself onto me and started releasing a thick pink smoke!

“What the hell!” I yell out before I start coughing and I close my eyes.

With my eyes closed, I didn't see my clothes began to disappear and soon replaced by different clothes.

When I finally was able to open my eyes I screamed as I looked down. 

I now had knee-length socks and black shoes. My pants were gone and I was now wearing a pink frilly skirt that only covered half of the pink diaper. 

My shirt was replaced with a short-sleeved pink shirt that didn't even cover my bellybutton with a red vest red ribbons over it.

And if I had a mirror I would see that my dark hair has turned into a light pink color with a small ow sicking out the side of my head!

“W-w-what the…” I said weakly as my body starts shaking slightly. "What the hell was going on here!"

I then began pulling at everything, trying as hard as I can to remove any of it!

“You can't take me off.” I heard someone say and I immediately jumped and began looking around.

“Who said that?” I asked as I saw no one else around me.

“I am Pardie,” the voice said again. 

“Where are you!” I asked.

“Look down.” the voice said and when I did all I could see was the diaper.

“What do you mean? All I see is the diaper.” I tell the voice.

Suddenly the diaper began to swell and get bigger forcing my legs apart!

“I am the diaper.” the voice said before deflating back to the original size. (the name pardie is diaper with the letters changed around)

“T-this can't be happening,” I say as I really start to freak out.

“Ow, but it is princess, and now it's time for you to save your kingdom,” Pardie told me and suddenly the diaper began letting out even more smoke.

“NOT AGAIN!” I yelled as I closed my eyes and began coughing again.

When the smoke finally subsided and I was finally able to breathe again I opened my eyes to see I was no longer in the attic anymore.

“WHAT THE HELL!” I screamed as I began to freak out. “THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!

I was now inside an empty room with only a single window and a door.

“Welcome to you castle princess,” Pardie said to me.

“IM A BOY NOT A PRINCESS!” I screamed at the diaper and realized I'm losing my mind. 

There's no way I'm screaming at a talking diaper, or magically been taken somewhere else. 

“This has to be a dream. Ya, I must have slipped when I was picking up the diaper and hit my head.” I told myself.

“You still don't believe this is real?” pardie asked.

“Of course not!” I screamed. “Who in their right mind would think diapers could talk!”

Suddenly I felt the diaper suddenly get really tight as it began shrinking! At first, it wasn't that bad, hell I figured it would just pop off as soon as it got small enough. But no, it soon felt like there was a vise clamped onto my nuts! Soon I was screaming in pain.

“Do you believe this is real now princess?” pardie asked.

“YES!” I screamed just wanting the pain to be over and thankfully the diaper went back to normal.

“What is going on here?” I asked the diaper as soon as the pain in my crotch went away.

“You are here to save your kingdom princess.” pardie told me.

“What kingdom?” I asked and suddenly heard screaming coming from outside the window.

I immediately ran over to the window and looked outside and my jaw dropped. I was in some sort of tower looking down at a vast beautiful city. But with a closer look, I could see people running around screaming as buildings were lit on fire.

Then I saw the case of the fire,  a large lion with goat horns was breathing fire!

“Princes, it's time for you to save your kingdom,” Pardie told me as I nearly pissed my diaper.

hi! ^.^ I hope you like this first chapter. I've been pretty busy so I haven't had much time to write but I've been wanting to post this for a while. I want to give a shout out to skipek1  (from DeviantArt) who asked me to make a transformation story. and to Redwelch2222 who helped me with a little bit of the world building that will be in the next chapter.  this is my first real original story not based on anything already. hope you all like it! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Sky Hooves said:

Never have I read something like that before... I like it! Looking forward to the next chapter^^

most transformation stories I read have the character transform and is just treated like a baby afterword. with this one, i wanted to do something a little different.

• Like 1

“There's no way I can beat that!” I screamed at the diaper.

“You must princess, you must save your kingdom,” Pardie told me.

“Just shut the fuck up you stupid diaper!” I screamed at it. “I'm not a fucking princess! and this is not my kingdom! Now take me home!” 

“I can not. I do not have significant magic levels in order to send you home.” Pardie told me. 

“WHAT!”

“I have used most of my magic in order to bring you here. If you wish to know how to increase my magic, you must save this kingdom.” pardie told me.

“YOU!” I screamed but was just getting very frustrated. “You're just lying to me!"

“I do not lie princess. I merely withhold the truth until it is needed.” pardie told me.

“Ya right!” I yelled at it until the door to the room suddenly opened and I spun around.

There standing in the doorway, were two fully armored knights who just stared at me. Suddenly I remember what I'm wearing.

“W-w-wait! It's not what it looks like!” I yelled out as the knights look at each other for a moment before immediately falling to their knees and bowed to me.

“Ow princess! You don't know how long we have waited for you!” one of the guards said before raising their head. “The nightmares have been attacking us none stop for months!”

“They have already spread to 6 of your 8 great territories,” the other one told me. “It's just a miracle you are here!”

“W-wait, what the hell's going on here!” I yelled to the guards who looked at each other.

“This is a new Princess, one related to the old one,” Pardie said.

“But she looks just like the other princess.” one of the guards said and I realize they just heard the diaper talk and were not the least bit freaked out.

Then I also realized the knight just called me a "she".

“Hey! I'm not a princess!” I yelled again

“No time for that princess!” the other knight said as he ran over to me and grabbed my hand and yanked me out of the room.

“Hey!” I yelled out again as I tried my hardest to have him let go of me but I was still dragged through the castle.

Every now and then some people saw me and while I was embarrassed as all hell, no one seemed to bat an eye at seeing me like this. Heck all of them bowed when they saw me!

Why!?

I was dragged all the way to the bottom floor where I was lead into a large room where I saw a large stone with a sword inside, and a very large painting behind that.

Then I noticed the painting was of a woman dressed in exactly what I was wearing. The only difference was that she had a lot longer pink hair then I did. Ow please tell me my hair didn't turn pink as well!

I also noticed the sword in her hand was the same sword stuck in the rock.

“What, am I like King Arthur? Only the chosen king can remove the sword?” I asked anyone who would answer me.

“No, you are the princess, and the sword can only be used by the princess,” Pardie told me.

Right…

“Please princess, please take the sword and save us.” someone said behind me as I turned to see a bunch of people had followed us and were now all bowing and repeating the same thing.

“Please save us! Please save us! Please save us!....” 

“Stop!” I yelled out. “Look I'm not a princess! I'm a boy! I don't even know how I got here!” I yelled at all of them but no one listened.

“Princes, take the sword and I guarantee you shall succeed.” pardie told me.

It was at this point I was finally getting fed up!

“FINE!” I screamed out and ran over to the sword. “ILL PROVE IM NOT….”

I had grabbed the sword expecting it not to budge since I'm not a princess and yet just the slightest of pulls, I suddenly had the sword raised high above my head.

The entire castle suddenly cheered as they saw their princess holding the sword and was going to save them all!

But I was too focused on the sword as I felt the odd feeling rush through the sword and into my body. It felt oddly familiar. Like someone was giving me a hug.

But I didn't get to embrace that feeling for long as the Knights grabbed my arm yet again.

“Come princess! We must save the kingdom!” the knight told me as I was suddenly pulled outside of the castle and forced against my will to follow the knight.

“Wait! I-I don't know how to use a sword!” I told him but was ignored until I could finally hear the roars of the monster.

As if on cue, the monster suddenly leaped from one of the buildings about 30 feet in front of us.

“Good luck princess!” the knight yelled before running off and leaving me alone. A grown adult, leaving a kid to fight a fucking monster!

If my legs weren't shaking very bad at the time, I would have gladly followed the knight. But just the sight of the monster looking at me got me terrified! My mind was going blank and I didn't know what I should do.

Before I could even make a choice, however, the monster began charging before pouncing right at me!

“PRINCESS!” Pardie yelled and suddenly my diaper suddenly got super thick and forced my legs to suddenly spread out and I lost balance and fell on my face!

But if it wasn't for that, the monster would have pounced right on top of me!

“Princes run!” Pardie yelled as the diaper went back to normal and I suddenly was able to get to my feet and start running!

“RRROOOAAARRR” I heard the monster as it turned around and began chasing after me!

“I TOLD YOU!” I screamed at the diaper “IM NOT THE PRINCESS!”

I suddenly turn a corner and hoped I could lose the monster through some alleyways but the monster was smarter than I thought and leaped on top of the roof of the buildings and began breathing fire down at me!

Somehow I was able to get away each time but I soon found myself at a dead end.

“Ow fuck,” I say as I turned around to see the monster drop down and growl at me.

“Pardie, what should I do?” I asked the diaper, hoping for at least some idea I could use to get out of this.

“Die with dignity.” pardie said just as the monster opened its mouth and shot out its fire!

At that moment I suddenly began pissing myself and shielded my face with my arms.

But I don't feel a thing. As I opened my eyes I could see the fire surrounding me, but I didn't feel the heat.

“Magic restored, activated 7-second immunity, 5 seconds left,” Pardie said.

I suddenly realized what happened and I use this chance to lunge at the monster with my sword.

The fire immediately stopped as I looked at how I stabbed the monster right in its mouth and threw the back of its skull.

I was panting heavily as I let go of the sword and the entire monster soon collapsed on the ground.

“Good job princess. I knew you could do it.” Pardie said as I suddenly dropped to my knees.

About 20 minutes later I was back at the castle and I was being praised by everyone.

somehow the monster completely disappeared into black smoke after I killed it.

I had finally calmed down a little bit but I was still freaking out a bit as I finally got a chance to sit down and relax.

“Are you ready to go home princess?” Pardie asked me.

“YES PLEASE!” I yelled at it as soon as I heard the offer.

“Your leaving already?” one of the knights asked.

“Look, I'm glad I was able to help, but I'm not the princess you're looking for,” I told the knight. “And I really just want to go home.”

“Ok princes. To go home, all you have to do is remove me.” Pardie told me.

…….......

“What!?" I screamed

But I didn't bother waiting for an answer as I reached down and pulled on the tapes on the side of the diaper.

This time I was finally able to peel them off! I don't know how or why, but I didn't care!

Suddenly as soon as the diaper opened another cloud of smoke poured out of it surrounding me.

After nearly coughing up a lung, I opened my eyes to see I was back in the attic! my shirt was back to normal and the sword I had disappeared as well.

“YES!” I screamed out loud just as the door to the attic opened and my mom poked her head up to see me.

There she saw her son half naked, with a wet pink diaper on the floor…. 

• Like 1

Urine-activated magic, eh? Lord knows what god-tier powers he would've unlocked if he had messed himself. :)

Also I noticed one of the tags for this story is "Ferminization." I'm assuming that's supposed to be "Feminization?"

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Urine-activated magic, eh? Lord knows what god-tier powers he would've unlocked if he had messed himself. :)

Also I noticed one of the tags for this story is "Ferminization." I'm assuming that's supposed to be "Feminization?"

who knows ^.^

and thank you for pointing that out.

14 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

good chapter. seemed a little rushed, but I'm looking forward to seeing more.

thank you ^,^ and yes it was a little rushed. ill be fixing that with the next chapters.

Cute story. I never read a story like this. You should proof read it there are some mistakes in spelling like "hart" which should have been "heart".

No biggy really it's still nice to read I guess it was rushed a bit.

Good job

11 hours ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

next chapter will be up Monday or Tuesday. I thought I managed to finish it last night but wound up fucking half of it up because I was writing while I was tired lol.

This is your brain -> :)

This is ypur brain on sleep deprivation -> :wacko:

Need I say more?

On 1/7/2018 at 11:04 AM, Eagle0769 said:

Cute story. I never read a story like this. You should proof read it there are some mistakes in spelling like "hart" which should have been "heart".

No biggy really it's still nice to read I guess it was rushed a bit.

Good job

Did I say something wrong?

“MOM!” I screamed out as I covered my lower half with my hands.

“Amani what's the hell is going on up here!” mom asked, “and is that a diaper!”

“I can explain!” I cried out.

“And so can I ma’am,” Pardie said and my mom jumped.

“Who said that!” my mom screamed.

“I did,” Pardie said as the wet diaper floated up off the ground.

My mom just stared at the diaper a moment before she screamed and fell backward off the ladder!

“MOM!” I screamed as I rushed down the ladder, forgetting I still didn't have anything on below the waist.

“What is that thing!” My mom screamed as soon as she looked up and saw the diaper floating down.

“I am Pardie, the magic diaper to the princess,” Pardie told my mom.

“Mom, what's going----” Annabelle asked as she walked into the hallway and saw the strange sight of my bare ass standing next to our mom on the floor, and a magic pink diaper floating in front of us.

“Hello, mother of princess. hello, sister of princess.” Pardie said. “It is a pleasure to meet you.”

“D-did that...did that diaper just talk?” Anna asked.

Mom just laid there, too shocked to do anything but stared right at the floating diaper.

“Pardie, back off,”I told the floating diaper, a little surprised at how quickly I adjusted to it. “Give her some space.”

Pardie did as I asked and moved away from us.

“Mom its ok, he or it, won't hurt you,” I told her.

After another minute, my mom finally calmed down enough to finally stand up.

“Amani, what the heck is that thing, also, why aren't you wearing any pants?” my mom asked me and I realized I was still half naked in front of both my mom and sister!

“I can fix that,” Pardie said as the still wet diaper flew right around my waist before I could stop it and I was suddenly surrounded by smoke again!

“NO!” I screamed out before I started coughing again.

“AMANI!” my mom screamed.

When the smoke cleared, and I was left standing in front of my mom and my sister wearing a wet diaper and a pink sissy outfit!

No one sad a word, for about 30 seconds. Then both of them couldn't help themselves but start laughing at what I was wearing.

“FUCKING DIAPER!” I screamed as I tried again to take it off, but once again it was stuck! “AS SOON AS I CAN IM BURNING YOU!”

After about another struggle with the diaper and more laughs from my mom and sister, we finally sat down in the living room to talk about what's going on.

I told them everything that happened, from finding the diaper, to it attacking me, to me being transported to a new world and even killing a monster.

They were skeptical at first until the reminder of me in a pink baby princess outfit reminded them that I wasn't lying.

“But why would my mother have a magic diaper in her attic?” my mom asked.

“She was my previous owner,” Pardie told us.

“Wait, grandma was a princess!?” Annabelle asked excitedly. “Does that mean I'm a princess too?”

“No, Princess is only the title I give to my owner,” Pardie told everyone. “And right now, my new owner is waring me.”

“fuck no!” I screamed out “I don't want you!”

“Ow ow! I do! I want to be a magic princess!” Annabelle yelled not realizing she would also have to be in the diaper.

“I'm sorry, but I can only have one owner,” Pardie told her. “And princess is my owner.”

“Stop calling me that! And I don't want you! Now get off me and find a different owner!” I yelled at the diaper as I continued to try and pull it off.

“I can not. I am linked to my owner.” Pardie told us as I stopped trying to get it off.

“Linked?” mom asked.

“It might be best if I explained slowly,” Pardie told us. 

Your world is spiritually connected to another, your people mostly call it ‘Dreamland’. When you sleep your consciousness goes to dreamland, where you experience your dreams. 

In this world you humans collect a special type of energy that is useless in your world but is the source of life for dreamland.  But there was a problem. 

Long ago, humans started to realize that it was better to be in dreamland than in reality. Theis lead to people staying asleep longer and less life energy being brought to dreamland. So the people of dreamland came up with a solution. 

They made monsters called ‘nightmares’ to start hunting people and waking them back up in reality. Over time, a balance was yet again made and People stopped seeing dreamland as perfect, thus continued the balance. 

However, that didn't last long. With the nightmares now around, they soon started to go out of control. They started multiplying rapidly and started hunting more than just the sleeping humans. 

But no one in dreamland had the means to face the nightmares. 

So they needed a hero to protect them from the real world. Using a lot of magic, they created me. I was made in the form of clothing the heaviest of sleeping humans wore, a diaper.

Using the special magic, I act as a doorway between the two worlds and attach myself to someone to become the next saver of dreamland.

“Ok, I somewhat understand that.” I told the diaper, “but why the hell do you still call me princess?”

“The first human I bonded with was a princess, so that is what anyone who wears me is called,” Pardie explained.

“Why did my mother have you?” my mom asked the diaper. 

“I have been passed down from one person to the next. Constantly keeping a balance in dreamland. My previous owner was just the last person I was given to. But she was also my best owner. She found a way to keep a balance in dreamland without having to be there.”

“How did she do that?” Annabelle asked.

“My owners forged 8 powerful magical items over the years. All used to fight the nightmares. My previous owner realized that each one helps to repeal the nightmares, so she placed each one in special locations. For over 50 years they have kept the nightmares at bay without needing to fight them.” Pardie told us.

“What happened?” mom asked.

“Each item is connected to me through magic.” pardie told us. “And I get my magic from my owner, whether they are wearing me or not. However, not too long ago my bond with my owner was severed. Slowly the magic I was able to give to the items slowly drained, and allowed the nightmares to come back.”

Immediately we knew what broke that bond and none of us said a word.

“As of right now, the only two items that I was able to stay connected to have been the sword, and wand,” Pardie told us.

“Ow ya, I forgot about the sword. Where is it?” I asked Pardie.

“I keep all magic items inside of me,” Pardie said and suddenly my butt started to glow with a pink light.

I spun around to see the heart on my diapered butt was glowing!

“Reach inside and pull out the sword,” Pardie told me.

Reluctantly, I put my hand over the heart and my hand did reach inside! That's when I felt the handle of the sword and literally pulled the sword out of my ass!

I was completely amazed as I raised the sword up. Despite being in an uncomfortable wet diaper and wearing a girly outfit, holding this sword was fucking awesome!

“Hay Parodie, after I get rid of you, is there any way I can keep the sword?” I asked the diaper.

“Amani you cannot keep a sword!” my mom told me.

“I am sorry princess, but you can not get rid of me,” Pardie told me.

“Ha, watch me, the moment I get you off, I'm throwing you outside,” I told the diaper. “You can go find someone else to form a connection.”

“Not possible,” Pardie said.

“What do you mean?” mom asked.

“My mission is to form a connection with someone. Once I form that connection it cannot be broken that easily.” pardie told us.

“Meaning?” I asked as I started to get a little worried. 

“A connection can only be broken 3 ways,” Pardie told us. “The first is to collect all 8 magic weapons and have my full power unlocked. Then you will be able to pass me on to someone else.”

“And I don't want to do that,” I told the diaper.

“The next option is death,” Pardie told us.

“THAT IS NOT AN OPTION!” my mom yelled at Pardie.

“The last option is for me to absorb life energy from you,” Pardie told me.

“What does that mean?” Annabell asked. “Will he lose years of his life?”

“Yes, if I calculate it right, it would equal 54 years of Princess’s life.”

“Oh hell no!” I yelled at the diaper. “What if I just threw you outside and locked you out!?”

“I will forcibly take your life energy to break the connection and find a new connection,” Pardie told us.

We all then looked at each other, knowing that we really only had one option. Help Pardie, or die.

“So what shall it be princess?” pardie asked.

------------

thank you for reading ^.^, I tried making this chapter 4 times with none of them feeling right. this one was just the best I made. just a simple explanation of whats going on and a little of whats to come. next chapter will be back in dreamland and well find out something about the magic sword ^.^

• Like 1

Great stuff! You managed to come up with logical explanations for all of the crazy/silly/embarrassing stuff that's happening to Amani. That is extremely impressive & makes all the difference to someone like me. I cannot praise you enough for the stellar world-building you've accomplished.

3 out of 3 stars. ☆☆☆ :)

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Les Lea said:

Pretty good stuff... really enjoying the Catch 22 situation and looking forward to further adventures or the Princess and Pardie :)

thank you ^.^ cant wite to write them!

4 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Great stuff! You managed to come up with logical explanations for all of the crazy/silly/embarrassing stuff that's happening to Amani. That is extremely impressive & makes all the difference to someone like me. I cannot praise you enough for the stellar world-building you've accomplished.

3 out of 3 stars. ☆☆☆ :)

thank you ^,^ and I can't wait to add to it. plus I can't wait to show off what the sword can really do!

2 hours ago, babybb said:

wow exciting chapter!!   you are an awesome writer and this story shows it.  cant wait to read more

thank you ^_^ I still don't think I'm that good of a writer yet, but I'm glad people like it so far!

1 hour ago, redwelch2222 said:

great chapter :)

thank you ^.^

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).