LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land --- ch10 (5-18-18)

I was beyond mortified! 

There was no way in hell I wasn't going to get my ass kicked by Lynn at this rate!

“Princes, are you alright?” Pardie asked me.

“No you stupid fucking diaper! He’s now going to kick my ass because of you!” I told the diaper in a harsh whisper as I finished pulling it off me.

Thankfully Pardie wrapped itself up to help cover up the smell and keep it from dropping on the floor.

“Princes, should you use your sword or staff you could easily beat him,” Pardie told me as it floated close to my face.

“What the hell?” I told the sued diaper as I shoved it away from me. “What are you talking about?”

“If he poses a threat to you, you could just use your weapons to kill him,” Pardie told me.

“No you stupid diaper! I'm not going to try to kill him!” I nearly screamed at the diaper. “Look, just get into my backpack and stay quiet ok!”

FUCK MY LIFE! 

I just shit in a diaper and was caught by my best friend's dad who already hates me, and that diaper is telling me to just kill him…

Why is my life so fucking weird now?

I have no time to really think about that. The longer I stay up here the worse my situation is going to be. I need to get downstairs and hope to Zeus that Clover came up with something to tell him.

But I have just one problem, I have nothing to wipe…

There is no way in hell I'm going downstairs with shit on my ass. If Lyn no mush as smelt that…

And I can't just leave the room to go to the bathroom or he might suspect something.

Frantically I began looking around the room. There has to be something here for me to use. a towel? A blank piece of paper? Hell, I would settle for almost anything!

But the room was clean, save for a pile of dirty clothes…

Please, no….

I was down to two options, go downstairs and pray he doesn't smell me or wipe myself with my best friends clothes.

After taking a quick look at the clothes I knew I couldn't use her shirt or pants. Both were her favorite and there were no socks which left one thing.

I slowly picked up the pink and purple striped panties and held them up.

I had knots in my stomach as I held them. For so long I wanted Clover's underwear but not like this. And not for what I was about to do…

I put them behind me and I began to wipe.

I could not believe what I was doing! This way by far one of the worst things I could possibly do to one of my best friends things!

As I finished, there was an obvious brown stain on the underwear that made me want to gag. But I held it in.

I knew I couldn't just put it back, hell if Clover found her underwear like this she would kick my ass. So I went to my backpack and put them in the plastic bag with pardie.

A shit filled diaper next to a shit covered underwear. How could my life get any lower?

With that taken care of, I pulled my pants back on and left clovers room to face one of my worst nightmares.

Each step down those stairs sent a jolt through my body as my heart races faster and faster.

Finally, I made it down the stairs I saw a very pissed off Lyn standing over Clover who was sitting on the couch.

She was the first to see me and gave a nervous smile.

When Lyn noticed me he walked over and grabbed me by the back of the neck with his big hands and dragged me over to the couch.

“OWOWWOWWOW!” I yelled in pain before I was forcibly sat in the seat.

“Ok tell me what the fuck was going on up there!” Lyn demanded.

It felt like my throat had swelled up and I found it hard to speak. What in the world could I tell him? He saw me wearing a pink diaper with my pants around my legs! What type of explanation could you give!?!

“I-im sorry daddy!” Clover yelled out. “It was my fault, not his!”

Both Lyn and I turned to her, me hoping she came up with anything that didn't end with Lyn hitting me.

“Y-you see, e-earlier Amani p-pranked me and i-i wanted to get back at him. S-so w-when we decided to play t-truth or dare earlier, I dared him to wear a-a diaper I got to embarrass him with.” Clover told her dad. 

Lyn angrily pinched the brim of his nose as he shook his head in frustration. 

He, himself, didn't know what to do in this situation.

“It is too late for this type of bullshit,” Lyn said after a moment. “Get your shit and git in the car, Amani.”

“W-what!?” Clover yelled confused.

“I'm taking him home,” Lynn told her bluntly.

“B-but dad! He did nothing wrong!” Clover told him.

“Hush!” Lynn said in a harsh tone. “I'm already stressed as it is and I come home to see the fag in my daughter's room putting on a fucking diaper! He’s lucky I don't just kick his ass out of this house right now!”

Lyn looked very pissed as he turned to me.

“Now, go get your shit and get in the car,” he told me.

He didn't need to go any further as I rushed to the stairs and up to clovers room.

“YOUR AN ASS!” Clover screamed at her father as she ran up after me.

As soon as we were in her room, I began panting as I tried to catch my breath, unaware I was even holding it.

“I'm sorry this happened,” Clover told me as she stared down at her floor.

“I-its ok. I-i thought it would be much worse,”I told her as I took a seat on her bed.

“Still…” Clover said.

There was an awkward silence that fell between us, only broken when I spoke up.

“Truth or dare?” I commented.

“Better than my first idea.” clover commented as she finally looked up and gave a nervous smile.

“Which was?” I asked.

“To tell him it was my fetish to see a sissy boy in a diaper,” Clover told me.

Almost immediately we started giggling at the thought of her saying that to her father. How the hell would he react to that!?

“Still, I'm sorry you have to go now,” Clover told me.

“It's fine, at least he’s not kicking my ass,” I told her as I gave her a hug. “And thank you for helping me.”

“Any time.” clover replied as she hugged me back.

BANG! BANG! “Hurry up!” Lyn yelled from downstairs as he banged on the wall.

I grabbed my backpack and rushed out of the room in hopes to not make him even madder than he already was.

The car ride with him was very tense. 

Neither one of us said a word to each other and just stared at the road ahead. 

My house wasn't very far, about a 10-minute drive, but the longer we drove the more scared I got. 

When we finally drove up to my house, I wanted to just jump out of the car and get as far away from lyn as possible. But I didn't, instead, I tried to act calm.

“T-thank you for the ride.” I thank Lyn as I reached for the door handle.

“Just one second,” Lynn said as he grabbed my shoulder and squeezed it hard.

‘Oh fuck!’ my mind screamed as I turned to face Lyn.

“I don't give a flying fuck how gay you are, if I ever find you with your pants down in my daughter's room again, I will kill you,” Lyn told me with a dead serious face. “Do I make myself clear?”

‘C-cristle.” I stammer.

“Good,” Lyn replied as he let go of me and let me get out of his car.

As soon as I was out I was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief as I watched Lyn drive away.

When I got inside I scared my mother who was surprised to see me come home. I explained (most) of what happened and how I was kicked out for the night.

She gave me a hug and told me things would get better.

After that, I finally went to my room and collapsed on my bed. The events of the night repeating in my head.

I got mad at something stupid, nearly got killed by a pink dinosaur, got stuck in the sissy outfit, forced to poop in a diaper, and clover’s father has a new reason to hate me.

“My life is such a mess,” I mumble to myself.

But something felt off as I thought back. So I tried to figure out what it was. I kept repeating the events over and over as I tried to figure it out.

Then I sat up as I realized something.

That pink dinosaur had my arms pinned, How did I un-tape Pardie to get back here?

----------
Finally got this chapter done! 
With working mornings, the stress of my best friend leaving, the stress of having a different friend stay with me, and being very exhausted, at least I kept my word I got done before the end of the week!

So, I have 2 questions for you all this time.

First, what should happen to the panties Amani has in his backpack?
1)clover finds them? 2) Amani winds up wearing them? 3)Amani gets rid of them?

Next, random choice picks! Pick one!
Boobs, butt, hair, voice, or nails?

• Like 1

Nice chapter! I'm glad to see Amani didn't get killed. I know most of us hate Lyn, but in this particular case I feel like his reaction was rather restrained given the circumstances! Boy + daughter's room + pants down = INSTANT DEATH!

Now as for the questions:

I can see no feasible reason he would need to wear Clover's panties. Amani has had to do some bizarre things, but they've all been do to Pardie's magic screwing him over. And there is absolutely no reason Pardie would force him to wear Clover's panties. 3 Is the obvious logical option.

As for the second question I'm assuming this is going to be something about his physique that starts to change? I think I'll go with voice. At least that one would be the easiest to hide.

6 hours ago, littleDlife said:

Voice

:-)

thank you for the votes! ^,^

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Nice chapter! I'm glad to see Amani didn't get killed. I know most of us hate Lyn, but in this particular case I feel like his reaction was rather restrained given the circumstances! Boy + daughter's room + pants down = INSTANT DEATH!

Now as for the questions:

I can see no feasible reason he would need to wear Clover's panties. Amani has had to do some bizarre things, but they've all been do to Pardie's magic screwing him over. And there is absolutely no reason Pardie would force him to wear Clover's panties. 3 Is the obvious logical option.

As for the second question I'm assuming this is going to be something about his physique that starts to change? I think I'll go with voice. At least that one would be the easiest to hide.

lol yep! i want Lyn to be an ass, but one that has reasons. also, thank you for the votes! ^.^

1 hour ago, redwelch2222 said:

great chapter :)

ill go with 2. i just want to know what situation would make Amani put on the panties.

and the next one, boobs.

thank you for the votes ^.^

I think h should clean them and give them back so having her find them. Then for the next, what the heck let’s go for it and go with butt. 

I enjoyed the chapter but noticed that there were allot more little mistakes in this one . Probably due to all the changes and added stress you are going through. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

5 hours ago, CDfm said:

I think h should clean them and give them back so having her find them. Then for the next, what the heck let’s go for it and go with butt. 

I enjoyed the chapter but noticed that there were allot more little mistakes in this one . Probably due to all the changes and added stress you are going through. I will be looking forward to reading more. 

and ya, sorry, a lot of stuff piled up and I was speeding through this to finally get it out. i need to start thinking about getting a spellchecker/beta reader soon.

It has been 1 month since I've been to dreamland. After what happened with the pink dinosaur I've been too scared to go back.

But I know I'll have to go back. Pardie has already threatened to leave if I don't go soon. Which I know would lead to me dead. 

But it's not like I'm doing this just out of fear, while that is a reason, I've been spending the last month doing what training I could with my sword. Without putting the diaper on.

I thought that with a sword that could cut almost anything and a staff that could use magic, I could easily beat anyone.

But that loose just proved Pardie right. That unless I train I won't be able to kill that stupid pink dinosaur. 

But the training I did could only take me so far. It's not like I could find a random sword teacher around me to teach me how to use my magic sword. So I had to self-teach myself with the one thing I had, Youtube.

Ok, I know it's not the best teacher, but hell it's all I got!

Thankfully both my mom and Clover have been helping me in any way they can. 

My mom has been getting me large chunks of wood that I've been using to practice my swings. (she also wanted them so we could save money on heating by using our wood stove.)

While Clover has been helping me with my unarmed combat. Let's just say after a month I wound up with 3 black eyes and still haven't beat her in a fight…

Even my little sister has been helping me by thinking up spells and writing them backward.  Basically making me a little cheat sheet.

Now it's finally time to go back to dreamland.

I take Pardie and finally put them back on and transform into my sissy form before being sent back to the forest. 

I'm back to the same spot I was when I left and in front of me, I can see where the weapon is being held. I'm so close to it!

Without a moment's hesitation, I start running, as far away from it as possible!

Ya, that month didn't really help for shit! 

While my technique is definitely far better than it was before, but I know there is no possible way I could beat that fucking dinosaur with just that lame excuse for training!

So I decide to run away.

I don't care if I'll have to come back for it, I just need more time before I fight that fucking dinosaur!

As I run through the forest I'm scanning for the dinosaur. I know he’s here somewhere and I just need to get past them and hope to god they don't kill me first.

I can see the stairs! Just a little bit more! 

My body picks up speed as I sprint as fast as I can go, I'm so close!

Suddenly I see a flash of pink shoot past me and I suddenly feel a powerful blow to my back sending me airborne!

My mind had no time to process what happened as fall to the ground and start tumbling down the stairs!

I'm bouncing hard on the steps as each blow sends a wave of pain through my body until I finally reach the ground.

Already my body aches from all of that as I look up to see the dinosaur with a shit eating grin on there face.

“You finally come back and you run away!?” Pink shouted down from the top of the stairs. “I guess you really are just a sissy.”

“FUCK YOU!” I shout back up to him. “I probably can't beat you right now, but I will be back! And when I do, I'm kicking your dino ass!”

Pink just burst out laughing.

“Well princess Amani, I hope you don't disappoint. But let me give you one last parting gift.” Pink said as he opened his mouth up wide.

“What is he…” I asked before I saw a light start to shine in his mouth. “OH FUCK!”

If watching anime has taught me anything, it's to run when someone charges an attack!

I bolt just as Pink fired a fucking laser at the spot I was just at blowing it to pieces!

“WHAT THE FUCK! IS HE GODZILLA NOW!?” I yell as I continue running towards the trees to get as far away from Pink as possible.

------

Pink giggles to himself as he watches me run away.

“...?” silver asked as he walked over.

“Ya, it really is a good thing he left.” pink tells him as he turns to face the golem.

“...?” silver said while pointing at where the weapon is being kept.

“If he tried to go for it, I would have attacked him again. If he continued to try to get it, I would have killed him.” pink sais as he walks past silver.

“...” silver told pink.

“Good, whatever you do, don't let Pardie or the princess get near it.” pink told the golem.

“...?” Silver replied.

Pink stops and smiles back at Silver.

“I do what I must for my queen.” pink sais with a toothy grin.

(hi! Ya, I know this one is short, but I do have a reason. The next part is a very big part of Amani’s story. I thought it would be better if we go into it with nothing getting in the way of what's going to happen next.

And yes, I can shoot lasers out of my mouth now. :P

Time to tally up the votes from the last chapter,
1)clover finds them? 4
2) Amani winds up wearing them? 4
3)Amani gets rid of them? 2

Next, random choice picks! Pick one!
Boobs, 5 (WINNER)
butt, 1
hair, 
Voice, 4
Nails? 1 (someone only said nails which is why there is an odd number of votes.)

Wow, 0.0 we got our first tie!
So, we'll have it be voted on again and hope one wins!

1)clover finds them? 
2) Amani winds up wearing them? 

Also, pick a punishment.
Spanking, corner time, mouth soaping, or wedgie?

Good stuff. Good to know Amani hasn't been wasting all this time away from Dreamland.

Also sorry I don't have any more Likes today. I'll try to remember to come back tomorrow.

1. Clover finds them. Although after a month I can't imagine why Amani would still have them.

Punishment: Wedgie! :D

also I have a person poll: What headcanon do people have for the Dino? I picture him with a sort of "British Villian Accent" if that makes sense. :03_EmoticonsHDcom:

15 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Good stuff. Good to know Amani hasn't been wasting all this time away from Dreamland.

Also sorry I don't have any more Likes today. I'll try to remember to come back tomorrow.

1. Clover finds them. Although after a month I can't imagine why Amani would still have them.

Punishment: Wedgie! :D

also I have a person poll: What headcanon do people have for the Dino? I picture him with a sort of "British Villian Accent" if that makes sense. :03_EmoticonsHDcom:

lol yep ^.^ i knew i needed him to do some type of training but how or for how long i didnt know. plus i felt like a "training" chapter would have been a little to boring and i wanted to get back into things fast. so this is how i did it ^.^

and its fine. i dont even know what the likes do on this site :P

also thanks for the votes! and youll have to wait and see ;) i have something planed.

as for me? well, im not british so.... :P if you want a voice, then Ichigo from Bleach. 

also check out my new mini story  https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/63606-bad-kitty/

Honestly if I were Amani I would have just given them back

6 hours ago, redwelch2222 said:

this was a good chapter. 

i pick #2 and wedgie

5 hours ago, dmavn said:

#2 as well

thank you for the vote!

2 hours ago, YourFNF said:

Honestly if I were Amani I would have just given them back

lol you would give your secret crush back there underwear that you used to whipe your ass? :P

12 minutes ago, PinkTheDinosaur said:

lol you would give your secret crush back there underwear that you used to whipe your ass? :P

Well I'd wash it first of course

Well you did say it was a short chapter but for a good reason. I would add that even  short it was still really good and I enjoyed it. I am going to vote that she finds them. I think the story would change to much to have him wear the panties. Up to this point he really doesn’t want to wear the girls clothing. He is only doing so because he has no option. I don’t really see  a logical reason for him and to voluntarily wear them now. I will be looking forward to reading the next part. 

1 hour ago, CDfm said:

Well you did say it was a short chapter but for a good reason. I would add that even  short it was still really good and I enjoyed it. I am going to vote that she finds them. I think the story would change to much to have him wear the panties. Up to this point he really doesn’t want to wear the girls clothing. He is only doing so because he has no option. I don’t really see  a logical reason for him and to voluntarily wear them now. I will be looking forward to reading the next part. 

lol yep, a very BIG reason. ^.^ and thank you for enjoying it! and thanks for the votes! 

whoever said it would be voluntary? ;)

ive already planned on how each choice will be done and will lead to different stuff.

5 minutes ago, Aries said:

I normally don't like stories where the main character is male and even more so if they dress like that, but since @PinkTheDinosaur wrote it i decided to read it, it is funny and i loved it. Can't wait for more

lol thank you ^.^ 

ya i understand. im the same. i give those types of stories a chance but i tend to not like them to often.

one thing i think people surprisingly like about this story is dispight it being a "sissy" story, it doesn't follow all the troops of that type of story.

the main character, while forced into a sissy outfit, still acts like a male character, can take off the outfit (as long as the rules are followed) any time he wants,  and feels like how a real person would most likely act in that type of situation.

if you liked this one, you should check out my other works. 

• PinkTheDinosaur changed the title to Forced to save dream land ---ch26 (11/18).