LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How long does it take to recharge your batteries after masturbating?

I'm usually in diapers when pulling the goalie so........

I suppose it kinda depends on whats happening.  If I'm wearing for the express purpose of self relief then the urge to wear disappears once the deed is done.  However....if I'm wearing and the mood strikes then I'll still wear afterwards.....

• Haha 1

When I first started wearing I would usually lose interest in diapers for an hour or so after taking care of business. Now my interest don't change one bit and I'll stay in the same diaper or change into a new one after I'm done. 

For me my batteries recharge after about 10 minutes, I normally just sit on a chair pad then re-nappy myself. When I was younger I would totally lose interest in wearing. I think since getting over the guilt and becoming more accepting I'm wearing more and more for comfort as well as sexual.

In my younger days when I found it necessary to masturbate I would do so in my diaper, I would keep that diaper on as the need to masturbate again would soon come around, after the second time I would stay in this diaper until I pissed it to the point of needing changing.  As diapers where at a premium back than so I did not want to waste one just masturbating in it .

It took a lot of help from my wife and wearing diapers permanently before I could get over wanting to remove my diaper after making sissies.  I asked my wife to force me into diapers after which was easily possible because all my masturbation when I am home is supervised by her.  Now it does not matter.  Diapers are on me to stay.