LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby powder without a diaper?

pppants

Even when I'm not diapered most days I still like to sprinkle a healthy dose of baby powder down the front of my boxer briefs. I love the smell and enjoy the little whiff I get when I I unbuckle to use the restroom at work.  Not that it makes me feel little or anything, but it subtly reminds me of my new lifestyle, where my wife allows me to wear my diapers at home. And I love it!

With that said I was curious if anyone else gives themselves a baby powder dusting in their regular undies?

The use Arm & Hammer Powder scent anti-perspirant and look on Ebay for baby powder secented oil fro a scent warmer. Also, get some Dreft Blissfuls. pput some in a sachet bag and put them in your closet and drawers

However, there is another side to this. YOu will turn into a little girl

4 hours ago, pppants said:

Even when I'm not diapered most days I still like to sprinkle a healthy dose of baby powder down the front of my boxer briefs. I love the smell and enjoy the little whiff I get when I I unbuckle to use the restroom at work.  Not that it makes me feel little or anything, but it subtly reminds me of my new lifestyle, where my wife allows me to wear my diapers at home. And I love it!

With that said I was curious if anyone else gives themselves a baby powder dusting in their regular undies?

Having a subtle reminder is reassuring. Rather than baby powder, I wear a diaper pin inside my clothing.

My brother used and abused baby powder when camping to prevent rashes and the like, and my mother uses powder so her skin doesn't pinch/rub too much against her jeans at work. With how many people of all ages buy baby powder instead of body powder, I don't think it's that uncommon.

If you have places where rubber comes into contact with your body. like using the RearZ romper or one of their waterproof skirts next to the body, baby powder acts as a fine libricant to keep the material from sticking. The same if you sleep right on a rubber sheet. It lets the material rub on the body

Baby Powder can be used as a dry lubricant - for some fairly intoxicating at the moment of application.

Don't get too carried away with the application especially on or near dark clothing !

It is quality of application rather than quantity.

As a dry lubricant, BP is better than the wet or jelly ones. With the wet ones, you feel the librican, with a dry one appled just thick enough to do its job, you feel the material