LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Year's Baby

She went to the closet and came out with two outfits.    A lilac colored dress for her and an outfit for me.    “What’s this? “ I asked.

“It’s a romper.”   I stepped into it.   A one piece with very short shorts.    I looked like an oversized toddler.   She had slipped the dress over her head, and she was pulling on a pair of matching panties.   The hem of the dress just barely covered the panties, and any movement exposed them.

“We’re going out in public like this?” I asked.

“We walked around in just a diaper before,” she countered.

“Well, yeah, but that was different.”

“Nonsense, let’s go.”

She headed out the door, and I had little choice but to follow here.   She spun when she got to the sidewalk, the skirt exposing the diaper cover.    I followed her as she skipped down the street.   At least the view was nice.

About two blocks away we stopped at a small café and sat down at an outside table.   A waitress approached us.   “Hi, Alison,” she said.   Alison was apparently a regular.

“Hi, Joan,” Alison replied.   “This is my boyfriend, Jason.”

“He’s cute,” she said looking at my outfit.    I reddened.

“You come here often?” I asked her.

“Yes, it’s so close, and it’s good.”

“And you come dressed like this?”

“I pretty much go everywhere like this, except to work.    If I’m going to be incontinent, I’m going to make the most of it.”

“You’re really getting off on this,” I said.

“Yeah.   I’m pretty much committed to the life.    I’ve not been near a toilet since New Years, and since I got the house set up, I rarely have big girl clothes on.”

“Wow,” I said.

“You should join me more often, or…” she paused a bit.   “Join me all the time.”   She was making a proposition.    I didn’t know what to say.   I was pretty sure I didn’t want to live the life of a toddler despite my idea for New Years.

We ordered brunch and ate and talked about other things.    She asked what I planned to do the rest of the weekend.     I told her I had some stuff to do at home and that I probably would have to leave after we ate.    The food came, and I had to agree it was good.    We talked about other things after the plates were cleared and had more coffee.

I paid the check, and we waved bye to Joan and started back towards her house.    She made a turn and led me to a little park.    She ran over to the swings and sat down on one.   “Swing me,” she said in a juvenile voice.    I walked behind her, pulled her back and pushed.   “Wheee!” she cried repeatedly as she went back and forth.    I was getting into it until I realized kids were staring at us.     That was enough.

We continued our path back to her house, and suddenly she stopped and grunted.  She then resumed.    I caught a whiff of something.   “Who farted?” I said.

“Who pooped?” she replied.

“You just pooped yourself?”  I asked.

“Those sausages always get my bowels going,” she said.   “And besides, I always poop in my diaper anyhow.”

We got to the house, and I told her I had to leave.   “Aren’t you going to change me?”  she asked.    I hesitated.  “OK, just go,” she said curtly.    I wanted to get the sweats I came in.    “Just go,” she said shooing me out the door.   I had screwed up.   I just backed out and got in my car.

At home, I got out of my car and tried not to be too self-conscious making my way up to the apartment.    Hell, Alison didn’t let it bother her.     I got to the stairs and saw Jill, one of my neighbors, coming down.

“Cute outfit,” she said.   I reddened and tried to stammer out some response.    “I guess that was your diaper I found in the dryer.”    That explained that mystery.   I still was pretty red for being caught out.    I mumbled thanks and headed up to my room.    This was getting out of hand.

• Like 1

Over the next week, I got back to my normal routine.   I wore diapers at home, but I went back to the leg bag for work.    It was just easier to drain the bag than to worry about changes at work.    Of course, unlike Allison, I wasn’t even going to consider pooping off the toilet.

I got a message from the Urologist and set up a followup appointment.    He did a few more tests that day and then sat down with me.

“I’ve got good news for you,” he started.    “I think you’re recovering from the effects of that drug.”

“I’m still wetting without control,” I explained to the doctor.

“Yes, that’s to be expected.    However, I can give you some medicine that will help, and you’re going to have to work at training yourself.   There are some simple exercises you can do.”   He went on to explain that my sphincter muscles had weakened and what I should do is practice trying to stop the urine flow.   He suggested the shower was a great place to do this.    I thanked him.

I filled the prescription and the next morning while showering when I noticed I was peeing; I tried to stop it.    I wasn’t too successful, but perhaps I did stem the flow a bit.   I’d have to keep working on it.

Later that week I got a call from Allison asking if we could play this weekend.   I asked her if she had talked to the diaper and related my discussion with him.

“Yeah, I talked to him.    I’m not doing it though.”

“What?”

“I’m not taking the drugs.   I’m not doing the exercises.   I intend to stay like this.”

I was dumbfounded.    I just assumed that we were going to get past this.    However, I realized it all fit.   Allison and her toddler clothes.  The baby stuff she had Rat build her.   She was immersed in her fantasy life.

“Are you still there?” I heard her ask.

“Oh,  yeah.  I was just letting that sink in.”

“There are a lot of people in the scene who’d give their eye teeth to have this situation,” she explained.    “I’m having a lot of fun.   It’s a big turn on for me.    And I love playing with you.”

“Thanks,” was all I could muster.

“I bought this house so I could live the life I want.   This neighborhood is pretty eclectic, and nobody much cares what I do.”

I thought about our trip to the café.   I also thought about my run-ins with my neighbors and trying to explain things like me showing up in a diaper or toddler clothes or the fact my laundry had diapers in it.     It was safer to do this at Allison's.

“So are you coming by to play?” she asked.   “We can get some great crib time in.  Or maybe another shower,” she tried to entice me.

I thought about the shower.    That was fantastic.    And I did think I was falling for Allison hard.    And I did love seeing her in her baby clothes.

“I made you another outfit,” she said.

“OK, you talked me into it.”

I went over that weekend.   There were two outfits.    Something she called a bubble romper that she had made matching ones for the two of us.   The other was a sunsuit.    Like a pair of overalls but with very short shorts and snaps in the crotch.    We had crib time that evening and slept in the crib in our rompers.

The next morning she went into the bathroom, and I heard water running.     After a few minutes, she came and got me.    She led me back into the bath.

“Bubbles!” she said showing me a tub full of suds.    We stripped down and got in together and played around splashing and blowing foam at each other.   

After we were dried off and back into diapers, Allison had my dress in the sunsuit.   We headed down to the local café for breakfast.    The waitress smiled at us as we were seated.    They knew Allison, and I guess they may have remembered me.

“So, you’re content with staying in baby mode all the time?” I asked.

“More than content,” she replied.

“You don’t ever want to be an adult?”

“I get all the adult time I need when I’m working.   If I could arrange it, I’d not even be an adult then.     What about you?   You could do it, too.   We could spend our infant lives together.”

I hadn’t given that a thought.   Was this a proposal?   I mean I liked Allison and wanted to spend time with her, but could I live in her baby world?   Could she live in my adult world?

“I’ll have to give that some thought.”

We finished breakfast and paid the check.    We made our way toward the entrance when Allison stopped to get a mint from the dispenser on the hostess station.

“What cute outfits you have,” a woman said.   I turned to see.   A woman was regarding Allison and me.

Why thank you,” Allison responded without a hint of embarrassment.

“It almost looks like you have diapers on under them,” the woman said with a giggle.

“We do,” Allison countered.   The woman’s eyes grew wide.

“Really?”

“Yes,” Allison countered.    “C’mon, Jason, we need to change these wet ones now.”

“You wet them?” the surprised woman said.   Allison nodded and grabbed my hand.    I was dumbfounded and turning red.    Allison pulled me toward her house, and as we left the premises, I took one look back to see the woman continuing to stare at our backsides.

Indeed, I’m not sure I can live in Allison’s world.

• Like 1

I'm really curious to see what Jason decides to do. I'm also wondering if his neighbor Jill will play in any other parts of the story. Great story so far can't wait for the next up date. 

This time I went home in the same warm-up suit I had left in.   At least I wouldn’t have to explain things to anybody as I went inside.    I went inside and pulled a beer out of the refrigerator.     I  twisted off the top and drank straight from the bottle.    I was tired of drawing through nipples.    I realized my diaper was more than wet, so I set it down and went to change.

I was about to pull out a clean diaper when I decided I had had enough.    I went to the drawer and pulled out a condom catheter and rolled it in place.   I attached the tubing and leg bag.    At least I’d have something other than diapers.    I watched urine start to flow on the clear tubing.   I worked at the exercise the doctor gave me.   Still not much success at control.

I went to my desk and went through the accumulated mail, paying a few bills.    This was depressing.     I got dressed and headed down to the local sports bar to eat.    I headed over to the bar and sat down.    After having a beer poured, I ordered food and took a long pull at the beer.

“Hi, Jason,” I head a voice beside me.   I looked up and saw Jill sliding onto the stool next to me.

“Hi, Jill.”   I hadn’t seen her in a few days.    We’d always been friendly, but I’d never asked her out or anything.    She ordered a drink and after the bartender had set it before her.

“So what’s with the diapers?” she popped out of the blue.

I explained what had happened on New Year's Eve and our subsequent trips to the doctor.

“So you wear diapers all the time?” she asked.    I explained that I was hoping to be out of them soon and that sometimes I wore the leg bag.   “So, you could be like peeing now?” I turned a little red.

“So what’s with the cute toddler outfit?”    I had to explain that Allison had put me in it and that she was really into it.   “You are cute in it, though I can’t see myself going around in public like that.   What makes you want to do that.”

I had to admit that New Years was just a lark.   I didn’t even remember it.    Allison pushed me to be a toddler more often, but I didn’t think I wanted to go there.   I told her of Allison setting her house up as a baby home.

“Are you telling me she lives like a two year old all the time?”

“Pretty much,” I answered.   She says she gets all the adult time she needs at work.”

“What does she do?”

“Works at some foundation,” I said not being sure.   “Bookkeeper or something.”

“Accountant?”

“I don’t know,” I confessed.   She said she keeps track of where the money goes.   So I guess it’s something like that.”

“So are you going to move in with her?” Jill asked.

“Oh, hell no,   I said this perhaps a little too emphatically.   Was it that I didn’t want to commit?   Was it that I didn’t want to play baby?   Was it Allison?  Was I interested in Jill?

“OK.   It does sound weird,” Jill bailed me out of my awkwardness.

We talked more as we ate dinner.    I enjoyed the adult conversation for a change.    I wasn’t wearing a diaper, albeit I was leaking into the leg bag, but soon I’d be free of that if I kept up the drugs and the exercises.     I could lead a normal life.

This time I went home in the same warm-up suit I had left in.   At least I wouldn’t have to explain things to anybody as I went inside.    I went inside and pulled a beer out of the refrigerator.     I  twisted off the top and drank straight from the bottle.    I was tired of drawing through nipples.    I realized my diaper was more than wet, so I set it down and went to change.

I was about to pull out a clean diaper when I decided I had had enough.    I went to the drawer and pulled out a condom catheter and rolled it in place.   I attached the tubing and leg bag.    At least I’d have something other than diapers.    I watched urine start to flow on the clear tubing.   I worked at the exercise the doctor gave me.   Still not much success at control.

I went to my desk and went through the accumulated mail, paying a few bills.    This was depressing.     I got dressed and headed down to the local sports bar to eat.    I headed over to the bar and sat down.    After having a beer poured, I ordered food and took a long pull at the beer.

“Hi, Jason,” I head a voice beside me.   I looked up and saw Jill sliding onto the stool next to me.

“Hi, Jill.”   I hadn’t seen her in a few days.    We’d always been friendly, but I’d never asked her out or anything.    She ordered a drink and after the bartender had set it before her.

“So what’s with the diapers?” she popped out of the blue.

I explained what had happened on New Year's Eve and our subsequent trips to the doctor.

“So you wear diapers all the time?” she asked.    I explained that I was hoping to be out of them soon and that sometimes I wore the leg bag.   “So, you could be like peeing now?” I turned a little red.

“So what’s with the cute toddler outfit?”    I had to explain that Allison had put me in it and that she was really into it.   “You are cute in it, though I can’t see myself going around in public like that.   What makes you want to do that.”

I had to admit that New Years was just a lark.   I didn’t even remember it.    Allison pushed me to be a toddler more often, but I didn’t think I wanted to go there.   I told her of Allison setting her house up as a baby home.

“Are you telling me she lives like a two year old all the time?”

“Pretty much,” I answered.   She says she gets all the adult time she needs at work.”

“What does she do?”

“Works at some foundation,” I said not being sure.   “Bookkeeper or something.”

“Accountant?”

“I don’t know,” I confessed.   She said she keeps track of where the money goes.   So I guess it’s something like that.”

“So are you going to move in with her?” Jill asked.

“Oh, hell no,   I said this perhaps a little too emphatically.   Was it that I didn’t want to commit?   Was it that I didn’t want to play baby?   Was it Allison?  Was I interested in Jill?

“OK.   It does sound weird,” Jill bailed me out of my awkwardness.

We talked more as we ate dinner.    I enjoyed the adult conversation for a change.    I wasn’t wearing a diaper, albeit I was leaking into the leg bag, but soon I’d be free of that if I kept up the drugs and the exercises.     I could lead a normal life.

I kept up with the pills the doctor gave me, and when I could, I tried to do the exercises.    I was getting the ability to stop the flow back though unless I worked at it, I was still wetting myself.    At least now I could hold it while I changed.

I decided to spend some time trying not to think about things.   I concentrated on my job.   This was difficult because I hated my work situation.   My boss was a butthead, and there just didn’t seem any likelihood that things were going to change.   Even if he left, the corporate culture was too ingrained.   Still, I wanted to make sure I’d get a good reference.

Still, when I got home and was sitting by myself, my mind drifted off to Allison and the image of her with her diaper peeking out from below a short skirt.    I thought about the crib time and the showers together.   I tried to stop it.    I tried to imagine having Jill naked with me in the shower.    I imagined us playing in the soap with no likelihood of us peeing on each other.   I tried, but it wasn’t working.

What wasn’t working?    Was it that I couldn’t think of being with anybody but Allison?   Was it that I couldn’t think of a situation where we weren’t toddlers?    What had I become?    I spent time in bed wearing just the diaper thinking about my life.     My dreams, however, kept returning to Allison.

While I hadn’t been avoiding Allison in the interim, I hadn’t sought her out to talk.    I found a voice mail one day on my phone from her asking to play.    I didn’t answer.    Finally, I got a text from her.    “Can you come by?   Are you hiding from me?”   I stared at the phone long and hard and tried to think about what I was going to do.

“I’m not ready, yet,” was the answer I came up with.    She didn’t respond.

I had another appointment with the urologist, and we discussed our progress.   He thought I was doing well.    He said the prognosis for such things weren’t great, but given my ability to control that if I kept at it, I could be dry while awake though I might not ever be free from wetting at night.    He did warn me that I should lay off the drugs.     Any further use may be irreversible.   I told him that wasn’t going to be a problem.

Allison called, and I agreed to meet her on neutral ground.    We met a bar.     She was in a more adult looking dress, but it was still short.     She hugged me when she came in and groped my rear.   I was wearing the catheter again, and she frowned at not finding a diaper.     I patted her bottom and noted the thick padding.

“I’m sorry,” I explained.   “Work’s been hell.”    She seemed to accept that.    We made small talk about other things.    I told her what the doctor had said, and she frowned a bit.    She asked if I wanted to come over sometime.   I thought about it long and hard, but I said I was still trying to sort things out.

I went home.   The leg bag needed emptying, and I was just going to drain it into the toilet and go on, but I decided otherwise.    I ripped the entire apparatus off and put on the cloth diaper and plastic pants Allison had left on me on one of my earlier visits.    I poured myself a double portion of Maker’s Mark and sat down with a sheet of paper.

I divided it into sections.   In the first, I wrote, “Reasons to be with Allison.”      On the other side of the page, I wrote: “Reasons not to be with Allison.”   On the first, I had:  cute, kind, funny, intelligent, good in bed.   On the other, I wrote: wants to be a baby, wants me to be a baby.

I thought about that for a bit.   I made two more lists:   Reasons to play toddler all the time and reasons not to play toddler.     On the first, I put Allison looks cute, Allison likes me that way, relaxing, fun.   I wasn’t sure of the last one, but it was fun.   I wrote “exciting” under that.   That was how I felt at times being out in public pretending to be a toddler.   I had to admit it.    That was part of the reason I wanted to do the New Years baby thing, to begin with.

On the other side, I wrote embarrassing.    I thought about that, and maybe that was part of the reasons it was exciting.    I thought harder.    “Not good for work.”    I certainly couldn’t be a toddler at work, not that work was that important to me other than the paycheck.

I stared at the list for a good long time.   I put some more items under each category.   I continued trying to weigh the situation trying to come up with a decision.    I refilled my glass and came back to the list.    Finally, under the “Reasons to be with Allison” section I made the final entry.

“I love her.”

I knew what I had to do.

I gave Rat a call.    I asked him to do something for me and not to mention it to Allison.    He agreed.    I started cleaning my apartment.    I’m not a neat freak, but it had to be done.    I started to figure out exactly what I needed.      I had a very small set of things.

Rat came by next day and handed me an envelope.   “You be careful,   I told him I would and took it inside.    This was going to be a major event.    I couldn’t go back after I did this.    I got everything in line and grabbed a beer.   I swallowed the powder in the envelope and washed it down with the beer, and then I made sure I had a clean diaper on and waited.

Two days later I texted Allison.   I told her I had made a decision and would drop by Friday to tell her.     She texted back an inquiry into the nature of the decision.   I told her I wasn’t ready to tell her, but I would be Friday.    She asked where.    I told her I’d come to her place.

Friday, I got off work.   I went home and put on the cloth diaper and then dug out the romper she had sent me home in that Jill had caught me in.    I didn’t need anything else at this point.   I locked up the apartment.    Jill saw me as I was heading down to the car.   “Going to see Allison?” she asked.    I nodded.

I drove over to Allison’s and parked in front and walked up the front walk.   She was sitting on her front porch and stood as she saw me.    She was in one of her short frilly dresses, and the diaper in its satin cover was exposed as she moved.    She realized what I was wearing, and she beamed at me.   “You’ve come to play today!” she screamed.

I kissed her and stood back and held her hand.    “I’ve come to play forever.”  I paused.   “If you’ll have me.”    She looked serious for a second until the magnitude of what I said sunk in.   She broke into a big smile.

“Of course I’ll have you.   Come.   I’ve been saving something for a while.”    She led me to the sofa and disappeared into the kitchen.    She came back with two bottles, and she gave me one.    “Too our new life,” she proposed.    I raised my bottle to touch hers and repeated the toast.   I took a long sip from the fizzy liquid inside.

“What is this?”

“Dom Perignon.”

We started to talk and make plans.    She asked if I was going to continue on the pills and exercise.    I told her that I wasn’t.    “Besides, I’ve made sure I’ll stay this way.”

“How’s that?” she asked.

“I got Rat to get me another dose of purple haze.    This time I took it at home and went to bed.    I wrote myself a note explaining what was going on in case I woke up with amnesia again.   But it was OK.     I’ve lost all the progress I made to continence.”

She smiled.    “It’s for the best.”

“Yeah, the only time I really find it inconvenient is at work,” I said.   “If I could, I’d just quit, maybe find a job I could do from the house.”

“You could just quit, period,” Allison explained.    “I don’t work.”

It was even more of a fantasy.    “What do you mean.   What about the foundation?”

“Oh, that I can mostly do on the phone or via email.    There’s only a couple of events, mostly formal, when I have to make a personal appearance.”

I wasn’t sure I understood.    I stared blankly at her.

“I just have to read the proposals from people who want the money and decide who to give it to?”

I looked at her.   “They let you do that?”

“They is me,” she said. “When your name is on the name of the foundation it’s pretty much your call.”

I thought about this.    I never really knew much about what Allison did.   I assumed she was some sort of bookkeeper.    I thought hard.     Allison’s name.    The Allison Foundation?   No that didn’t make sense.   Her last name.   Allison Ceres.   The Ceres Foundation.

“Oh my gosh,” I said.

“You didn’t know?” she asked.

I didn’t.   “You’re one of those Ceres?” I said incredulously.

“Yes, you didn’t know?”

“You seemed so normal.    You were living in a little apartment.    Even this house isn’t a that grand.”

“It works for me.    I like this neighborhood where I can walk to shops and cafés and such.    Didn’t it surprise you I could buy the house and equip it so fast?   I’ve had Roger pretty much on the payroll since the beginning of the year.   And while I did make some of these clothes, I didn’t make them all.    I bought them.”

My head was spinning.   It wasn’t the Dom that was making it happened.   I took another swig.   I just had proposed to one of the richest people in town.

“You know what I think,” Allison said.

“What?”

“I think we need a nap.”

She led me to the crib.    We did take a nap, but not before having a little more active crib time.

After we awoke, we agreed we were hungry.    After we changed each other into clean diapers, she looked at me coyly and went to the dresser and pulled out two items.    They were matching, and she helped me into mine before putting hers on.    They were two onesies, hers pink and mine baby blue.   They snapped in our crotches and just barely covered our diapers as she led me down to the café.

I had to admit to Allison that I was more than a bit embarrassed but also a bit excited going out like this.   She said that she had never worn her onesie out like this either.   Her friend Joan met us and took us to a table.

“New outfits?” Joan asked.

“Special occasion,” Allison replied.   “Jason just proposed to me.   I accepted of course.”

“Wonderful.”

We made our plans.    I’d go over to my place and get the stuff I needed to move in with her immediately.    Mostly it was just toiletries.    I’d vacate my apartment officially by the end of the month.

My second task early Monday morning was to call my boss and resign.    There was a little sputtering from the other end of the phone about the short notice and the like (not that the company ever gave anybody any notice during layoffs).   I just politely ended the call.

Allison and I decided we’d just have a short civil ceremony followed by a small party at the house.    I had warned my family in advance that things would seem strange to them.   Allison worked on our wedding attire.    Finally, the day came.

The officiant was a woman judge that Allison knew.   Rat was my best man.   Joan was the maid of honor.     I was there in a white suit which wasn’t too unusual other than the jacket covered a pair of rather short shorts rather than the traditional trousers.     Allison emerged in a gorgeous white lace dress.   Short enough that it didn’t even cover the satin and lace diaper cover below.   I don’t recall the ceremony much after her entrance.    I’m sure I made the right answer, and we kissed.

Rat had finished a second high chair and Allison, and I sat at that and held court at the party.   Baby bottles of Dom Perignon in our hands.   Some of the guests chose glasses, but some in a show of solidarity with us also drank from bottles.    At one point Allison and I excused ourself for the bedroom for a few minutes, but we soon returned.

“Consummating?” Rat asked me.

“No, just a diaper change.”

So Allison and I started our new life.   With little exception, we were 24/7 toddlers.    It ceased to concern me about using the diapers all the time or going out in my rather juvenile clothes.   It felt good to me, and I loved watching Allison in hers.   

We decided that I needed to do something rather than just sit around the house.    I came up with an idea.     We put Rat officially on the payroll and set out to hire others.   We got all the equipment in place, both woodworking, and sewing and opened up a web presence.

SuperToddler was launched.    We sold all manner of clothing, furniture, and other accessories for the adult toddler.  I could go in dressed as  I cared to and it wasn’t out of place at all.   And of course, we got to test all the product designs.   Allison and I would work out ideas, sometimes scanning baby stores and the like and had Rat or our seamstresses work up adult sized equivalents.

And I got all the crib time with Allison that I could handle.   By the next New Year’s Eve, we were ready.   Rather than cheap disposables, we had multiple cloth diapers and real spiffy plastic pants over the top.   When midnight arrived, we stripped down to our diapers to party in the new year.    This time, I remembered it all.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Fantastic, I got behind again but that just meant I had a good read this afternoon.  I throughly enjoyed the story and was happy to give it a like. I will be watching for your next story.