LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Seeking for company ( Tiffin Ohio area )

Morioriaty

I live alone and I am a building and repair guy and have come to discover how lonely it can get being i must be the only living soul person in this areas with my general kinks and said interests in mind. I am a daddy and single and do not expect to find any one worth trusting as history has shown to me countless times.

But if any one in the Tiffin Ohio area wishes to prove I am wrong in this assumption and wish to have some sort of human contact with a Daddy with same said interest and life style choices let me know. I do not waste my time and get to the point of the issue. Here is what I am looking for and do not reply if you do not fit the qualifications.

I am seeking for a natural woman of legal age of consent that lives on her own and pays her own bills. I am on a limited income and for the time being I am far from being able to provide everything needed. I do not wish to invite random strangers into my home. So there will be a rule I must have in place and it is to be respected and understood. I will be willing to meet any one at a Denny's with just two of us talking or any other friends that can join in on the fun. There are some locations such as a 24 hour a day Denny's that is always open and well lit and with plenty of parking. I do not go out much and make much of my lifestyle public and expect there is some confidentiality. My line of work and home seemingly tangle into one another as I am involved with family owned property. So i have to use caution when it comes to meeting others. Please be respectful of this fact. Winter for the time being is my slow season shy of shoveling side walks and other winter related jobs that keep up the property. 

If this meeting goes well at first hand and I come to find out I am not being lied to and my trust is abused and I find that the possible baby girl is wanting a relationship with no one else involved then I will be glad to hear from you. 

If you wish to tell me more send a message in my inbox and let me know who you are and where it is we can meet. I will not ever place my trust in people that do not understand and respect me as a person so be nice and be open minded and you may in due time come over to play and or get some good solid company. I am honest to a fault and yes it has caused people not to like me. But it is far better if I am honest and have integrity rater than waste some ones time. So in turn be sure to give that same thought and care into this should you have any interest at all.

My work will increase once i get a second job and spring gets here. I do plan on one day relocating to the great lakes isles to live out the rest of my days. Sio be serious and do not have any excuses as to why you do not want to meet me. 

Shy of that leave me a message and remember I am not rich by any means. I am willing but be sure to understand and respect what it is I am saying. 

Morioriaty.

Archived