LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just got rejected from a Korean ABDL discussion board and much racism

I made a thread that called out a user who was being extremely rude to others at a Korean language ABDL board for being disrespectful to others and the mods shadow-banned me. Just because I was working and chatting with a user simultaneously, I somehow was insulted because I was chatting with her slowly as well as spewing nasty racist remarks towards me. You know, Koreans are notorious to be easily frustrated when someone acts slow. They are also very xenophobic. Despite all this,  I also forgave the user for being very rude to me in the thread I made to call her out (all in Korean).

I was hit by a banhammer for forgiving someone and not willing to create a trouble. Only in Korea (OINK), seriously.

Even though I am Korean by origin I feel the epic amount of hostility from a lot of native Korean users and in real life. Living in Worst Korea (the popular name for an obscure republic called South Korea these days) is becoming gruesome and extra depressing for any Westerners and I don't have any money to move back to my home country (Canada; God save the Queen, and God punish South Korea). You just need to be emotionally strong enough to survive here.

I'm not surprised that South Koreans are often called "the KKK members of East Asia" among some Southeast and East Asians.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( I've never been discriminated against like that so I can't imagine what you're going through. I can promise you that DailyDiapers is the most accepting community that I've ever been a part of. So you're always welcome here. And if you're looking for friends or you just need someone to talk to I'm here for you, buddy. I'd be glad to help in any way I can. Rejection is one of the worst feelings a human can experience, but you'll always be welcome here.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Rejection is one of the worst feelings a human can experience, but you'll always be welcome here.

Thank you. It seems that Koreans are only interested in rejecting people to find the people of their exact taste.

Try not to hold it against them. Every people & nation has their own curses and faults that date back generations. But don't let it turn you bitter. In the immortal words of Rafiki from the Lion King,

"Forgive others. Not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve peace."

This is the overall story while the identity of the actors are protected. Translated by me. See for yourself.

Anyways, afterwards I made another thread (now deleted by some stereotypically sketchy South Korean who happened to be the moderator) about me forgiving her. Then I was banned afterwards.

dangerous1of3eng.png

dangerous2of3eng.png

dangerous3of3eng.png

There's a Korean word that could describe this. It's "inmyeonsushim", meaning "a person with a human face, but with a heart of an untamed beast". You know,  this is true, but many oversea Koreans don't like the fact that they are Koreans because they are often disappointed that their "home country" is something more backward than the poorest African country.

No wonder why I only have Chinese and Russian friends. At least they act sane unlike Koreans.