LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Adult diapers and cold weather didn’t stop these people from welcoming 2018

There's actually several articles about this, if you Google it. One article was about a whole family from Boston, all in diapers. One article mentions $9.99 for 17 diapers. I really don't think those diapers would last the 18-20+ hours people waited. Even with minimal fluid intake. Wonder how many ended up having to go #2 and couldn't hold it. LOL

I wonder if it was their first experience with diapers?? If it was their first experience wearing them, could it spark an interest in diapers????

26 minutes ago, Spanky said:

I wonder if it was their first experience with diapers?? If it was their first experience wearing them, could it spark an interest in diapers????

Possibly, the physical sensation is pleasant if you're objective and can get over the social stigma. Everyone I surf with likes peeing in their wetsuit and can admit it. Heck one of my friends pisses himself at least 50% of the time on the walk to the water from the truck. But diapers are for babies and wetsuits are for everyone. 

• 2 weeks later...

No, I bet many of them were wearing tape on diapers.  20+ hours for some of them?  A pull up would be about as useful as peeing in a Kleenex!  Those who have previously done the New Years Eve Times Square Ball Drop probably have learned actual diapers are the only way to go if you are going to wear something you can pee your pants in.

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds to me like a marketing opportunity for the makers of larger capacity diapers.  Have a limited run, perhaps with “New Years” print (Baby new year, party hats, etc) and sell them through amazon as “New Years Survival Gear”.  The people going to Time Square for New Years are spending $$$ for rooms and other things for the trip.  Boutique underwear would just add to the experience.  Couples or family packs make it fun!  Heck, you could even offer printed sweat or t-shirts that say “I survived NYE at Time Square and all I got was some wet pants”.

Joey

• 3 weeks later...

They came from a specific PART of you. While in that part, they are harmless, but if they mograte to another part they can be deadly. your own e coli will do as much to you as someone elses. In your colon they were beneficial,  but once they move to another part of the body, you have a very nasty infection