LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Baby Brother For Daddy's Little Girl

Having greatly enjoyed many of the stories others have shared here on the DD forum, I have decided to try contributing one of my own.  It seems that we who are drawn to the abdl community vary widely in our interests and tastes when it comes to stories, so please read the following short description of the story to follow:

This will be an Adult Baby story. Diapers will be used for #1 and #2. It will have strong and fairly graphic sexual themes and content, of both a heterosexual and a bisexual (male/male) nature. It will involve an unconventional (open and/or polyamorous) romantic relationship. It will not be focused on humiliation or punishment, no one will be forced to wear diapers, and will not involve much in the way of domination or discipline save the gently administered authority of the caregiver character(s).  No actually underage characters appear in any context.

I believe that sums up my caveat; if that didn’t put you off, please read on. Please feel free to comment. Though extensively edited, this is still most definitely a rough draft…

A Baby Brother For Daddy’s Little Girl

Chapter I: A Baby “Boyfriend”?

It was Tuesday evening about 7:30pm. Janey shifted in her chair in the middle of the large over-heated classroom.  For the past twenty minutes or so she had been so wrapped up in trying to understand the professor’s barely comprehensible lecture, she had failed to notice her growing need to pee.  At home, Janey was a full time baby, Daddy insisted on it, but it was a bit unusual for her to wear her diapers in public save for occasional brief outings like trips to the store.  Longer outings always made her a bit fearful of discovery.  But as she knew no one in the class and it met in the evening, she had decided she would risk it and was wearing one now.

A barely perceptible private smile on her lips, she relaxed and felt a warm trickle begin between her legs, quickening into a hot golden stream. The stream rapidly became damp warmth spreading around her crotch and under her behind as her diaper did its job of soaking it all in.  Janey always found that sensation arousing, and adding in the naughtiness of doing it right in the middle in a classroom full of people with no one the wiser made it that much more intense. What if her diaper leaked?  Daddy always insisted on quality diapers and she agreed, but even the finest could leak sometimes, especially when sitting or lying down.

As it happened and to her relief, her pee-pee was fully contained in the thirsty padding beneath her. Nonetheless she had mixed feelings about the “audience;” on the one hand it did make her arousal more intense, but on the other it prevented her from doing anything about it. Daddy would always scold her for putting her hand in her diaper as a good parent should, but he didn’t really mean it and would most often proceed to take over care of her big girl needs himself. She shifted in her seat, glorying in the feeling of warm sogginess and definitely turned on. It was going to be a long evening…

Gradually, Janey tuned back into the lecture, but found she had difficulty following the professor’s droning voice and curious logic and thus her mind began to wander.  Her gaze wandered also, and she found herself studying various other students around the room. Close by her sat a man of around 30 with what could easily be described as a baby face.  He had brown hair, cut in a simple style 
that somehow also looked boyish.  He was also just a bit pudgy.  Not fat, but with a little bit of belly and a general softness overall. “Baby fat” was the thought that rang in her mind, and it made her smile.

What really caught her eye, though, were his clothes.  He was sporting a pair of Liberty brand demin overalls over a horizontally striped shirt, very much like people often dress toddlers.  The infantile effect of it all was wonderfully complete, he was downright cute. Janey was almost jealous.  Was this unintentional, or was she possibly looking at another adult baby?  Thinking back on the previous two classes, she seemed to remember him dressed in a similar sort of toddler-chic.  As she considered the question, the class came to an end. 

All the students started gathering their belongings and standing up to leave.  When the subject of her scrutiny stood up to leave, Janey spotted an unmistakable wet spot on the back of his overalls that followed the tell-tale diagonal line of a diaper leak around the leg gather on his left side.  The denim was dark so it wasn’t that obvious, but it was definitely there. Janey giggled to herself, glad that hers had not leaked and happy for him that no one but her as yet seemed to notice it.  He seemed in no particular hurry to vacate the classroom, perhaps he did not know. Should she tell him? An impish grin crossed her face.

Janey’s own attire that evening was also somewhat babyish, though more subtly so than she usually wore at home.  She was dressed in a simple green frock with a white sash in a bow at the back, with white tights and saddle shoes. She did have her hair in a single ponytail rather than her usual pigtails in a gesture of adulthood, but could not resist the addition of a white ribbon.  It could not be denied that she looked every bit the little girl she liked to impersonate, though she was in fact 32. That she was by nature a petite dirty blonde and only 5’4” tall only added to her babylike appearance.

She followed the apparent big baby boy out of the classroom and down to the parking lot.

“Excuse me, sir?” she called to him when she was sure no one could overhear.

The man paused in mid-stride and turned around.

“Y-yes? Are you talking to me?” he responded.  

Since beginning the class the previous week, he had not as yet had the opportunity to get a good look at Janey, or really many of the other students.  Marketing, the subject of the class, was not his favorite subject, and like Janey, he found the professor hard to follow.  Now with his undivided attention focused on her, he was taken aback, both by Janey’s undeniable feminine charms and by the the overtly juvenile nature of her dress and manner.  “Cute” did not begin to describe the vision before him, though it was the word that kept coming to mind.

“Hi!  I’m Janey! Are you having as much fun in the class as I am?” Janey quipped sarcastically.

“Oh, surely,” he responded, rolling his eyes. “I’m Daniel, or Danny if you like. That old man couldn’t lecture his way out of a paper bag.”

“Tell me about it.  Good to meet you, Danny!” said Janey. Then, with her heart pounding and a twinkle in her eye she added, “Looks like you had a little problem in there.”

Responding to his questioning glance, Janey pointed at the wet spot on his behind. Danny instantly went beet red. Before he could answer, however, Janey pulled up one edge of her dress, revealing her own bulky underwear.

“I’m sure glad my huggies held up!” Janey declared.

Danny was in a state of profound shock. Not only had he been busted wearing a diaper in public, a leaking one at that, but he had apparently just met a beautiful adult baby girl. What should he say? He stammered, looking for words, but all that came out was “um”s and “uh”s.  Fully aware of his discomfiture and wanting to give him some time to think on it, Janey decided to retreat.

“Well, it was great meeting you Danny! See you in class on Thursday!”

“Yeah…um…see you Thursday…” was all Danny managed to mutter by way of a goodbye as Janey hurried to her car. 

Getting in and starting it up, she smiled at her own deviousness. That she had given Danny much to think about she was sure, but now as she turned toward home she was looking forward to telling her Daddy about Danny. Daddy would want to hear all about him.  Far from being jealous of her interest in another man, Daddy encourage her; he enjoyed it when his little girl “socialized,” such things turned him on.  He would tease her, saying she had a “boyfriend;” she had had “boyfriends” before. But an adult baby “boyfriend?”  That had not yet been tried, and had possibilities.  What would Danny think when she told him about Daddy? That WAS a question.

As the car warmed up, Janey’s bladder again started signaling its need to be emptied, so she once more started to pee while at the same time shifting into reverse. Her diaper area again became warm and the sogginess intensified.  As she drove along through the darkness pondering how she and Daddy might involve Danny in their baby games, another thought occurred to her, or rather a feeling. Her tummy was informing her that the wetness around her heinie was about to be joined by something more solid and stinky. This brought another smile to her lips. Another present for Daddy...

Edited by Sir Stinkypants
Update
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Am already at work on the next installment. It will be up this weekend at the latest. Had some crazy situations this weekend involving no electricity and possibly freezing to death. All said waters navigated, adroitly if I might self-aggrandize, but it has delayed the next chapter which otherwise you might already be reading. Just a thought: I don't do short chapters, and I have lots of ideas...

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, xander.williams said:

You write well. My suggestion is to get a few chapters ahead in your story before posting. That way you always have something to fresh to share.

I like and appreciate your suggestion, Xander. However, I rather prefer to fly this one by the seat of my diaper...a public rough draft, as it were. If it goes well, I will most assuredly compile an edited, more polished version and publish that here, as well...

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

To anyone who is or ever has been interested in this story: after a ridiculously long hiatus (almost 3 years) I have finally returned to it, and have been writing up a storm. I have done a bit of editing to the initial installment above, and have completed 3 more. I will publish at least some of these in the next couple of days, with more to come presently. My apologies for the long delay...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

My goodness! I knew we had a supportive group of people on this forum, but the outpouring of love and encouragement I have received about this story in the couple of days it’s been since I announced my intention to continue it has been nothing short of humbling. Thank you all, I sincerely hope what follows does not disappoint!

As I mentioned, I have re-edited the first chapter while writing the subsequent installments; no major changes I assure you, but I am replacing the original version with the update so if you’ve already read chapter 1, you may wish to read it again.

A short caveat for Chapter II: this is a more conventional naughty story, primarily a flashback providing expositional details about the open nature of Janey and Daddy’s (David’s) relationship. It is racy, but it includes relatively little having to do with diapers or adult baby themes. Rest assured that there are many more AB themes in most if not all of the following chapters, many of which are already written, so please bear with me… 

Chapter II: “Boyfriends” Past

The ride home was not long, but it was just long enough to allow Janey’s mind to wander.  Her mind drifted back to the first time Daddy had encouraged her to take advantage of the open nature of their relationship.  About three years before they had gone on a Caribbean cruise. One of the other passengers had been an attractive man of about 40 travelling alone. His name was Tom, and on meeting him he explained that he was a businessman de-toxing from an intense year. 

Although always the perfect gentleman, his interest in Janey was obvious from the start, and Janey found herself more than a little flattered.  Both Tom’s interest and the way Janey was responding to it were not lost on Daddy, who, rather than being jealous, started teasing her that she had a “boyfriend.”  They had noticed that Tom came to dinner at about the same time every night, so the third night of the cruise Daddy dressed her up in a more adult manner than usual, down to lacy lingerie, and sent her to dinner alone to meet Tom.

“What are you going to do?” she asked as she was leaving, excited but still a little incredulous.

Daddy laughed and said, “I have my eye on a lovely little brunette, thought I might try my luck. If I get anywhere with her, I’ll point her out to you.”

Janey’s feeling were understandably a bit mixed at this possibility, but she had long ago agreed to these rules in their relationship and she knew that Daddy had gotten lucky before without being drawn away from her. Now it was her turn, and the butterflies in her stomach were thick. Still, Tom surely was an attractive fellow and she found his hungry attention intoxicating. It seemed her decision was made, and Daddy was actively encouraging her.

“What do you want me to do after?” she asked nervously.

“Whatever feels right, sweetheart.  Sleep with him if you like.  But of course if you want to come to me right after, and I’m not otherwise occupied…” Daddy smiled impishly. “I would be most pleased to see the evidence of the crime. See and…well…” Again the naughty smile. “You could do that in the morning if that’s better. Just text me what you want to do. And remember I love you.”

That evening had been wonderful for everyone involved. She nursed a drink at the bar until Tom came in around the usual time. He visibly brightened upon seeing her, and together they had enjoyed a wonderful dinner of steak and lobster. The anticipation of the evening’s later activities made the conversation a touch clumsy but also magical, and when he suggested dancing she quite boldly suggested the horizontal variety.  

Despite how appealing this was, Tom felt he had to ask the question that had been bothering him since they had met.  He was certainly attracted to Janey and was harboring many naughty thoughts about what he would like to do with her, but he was no home-wrecker and besides, he didn’t particularly want a fight. It would ruin his vacation.

“I normally see you with that fellow who introduced himself as David. Aren’t you two an item?”

“We are,” Janey responded nervously, “But..er… we have an open relationship. He actually dressed me up like this to come meet you.”

Tom visibly relaxed. David (Daddy) knew she was here, had even encouraged her.  Though a little unusual, it was in many ways just what the doctor ordered for a single man on vacation: A beautiful woman, warm and willing, with whom there would almost certainly be no strings attached and no drama. What more could he ask?

“He has excellent taste. You look good enough to eat, in fact I think I might…” Tom smiled impishly, placing his hands on her shoulders.  That first touch was electric.

“Shall we?” he said, pulling out her chair

There was little conversation for the rest of the evening, at least of the verbal sort. They proceeded to his room, where they quite rapidly undressed each other.  He was as good as his word, working his kisses from her mouth to her breasts, then down her body to her throbbing pussy. His oral attentions were divine, though perhaps cruder and less tuned to her individual tastes as Daddy’s.  They were nonetheless quite skillful, and she moaned loudly as her body responded once and then again.

When it came time to involve his manhood, she couldn’t help but notice that Tom was a bit more generously endowed than Daddy. He was a more heavily built man in general so this was not surprising, but it was exciting to anticipate how that would feel for the few moments before it happened.  A few words were exchanged on the subject of protection and birth control, in which Janey made clear she was protected from parenthood and did not wish to be deprived of the experience of  feeling his semen erupt within her. 

A risk to be sure, but Daddy had mentioned wanting evidence, and she knew from her own tastebuds that he did not take such precautions when he dallied afield.  Tom was both a bit surprised but also delighted by the opportunity to plumb her depths au naturale, and with no undue shyness placed his ample member at the entrance to her pussy and eased it inside.  She gasped at first at the unfamiliar pressure, but she could not say it was unpleasant and began to revel in the different sensations as he worked it in and out. He was a vigorous lover, rough and tumble one might say, and this too was different than Daddy’s more laid back approach.

It was not long before his thrusts grew even more insistent and her body responded in kind. Orgasm overwhelmed her once and then twice and then once more. It was heavenly; a bit more of a blunt instrument than Daddy’s subtle rapier, but Tom did not know her body or its responses like Daddy did and the variety of experience this created was nothing short of beautiful.  Not that her thoughts were so articulate at that moment of course, nor her verbalizations, which came out as ragged moans of ecstasy.

Finally the moment came, and Tom grabbed ahold of her behind, burying himself as deeply within her as anatomy allowed.  Grunting in her ear in caveman fashion, his throbbing cock erupted his semen into her. His load was massive; it had been awhile since he had been with a woman, and it prompted yet another orgasm in her. Tired and sated they lay in each other’s arms for a few minutes, catching their breath and gently cuddling.  Janey could tell that, as with most men post orgasm, Tom was getting sleepy.

Slowly, she began to disentangle herself, wondering where amid the wreckage of her clothes her phone had gotten to.  Tom roused himself, looking at her questioningly.

“Leaving so soon? I didn’t think I was THAT bad.”

“Not bad at all, big boy. Not bad at all,” said Janey laughing. “I just thought if you were going to sleep I might check in with David, see how his evening is going.” 

Seeing his troubled expression, she quickly added, “I would love to come back, maybe later tonight? Or in the morning? Let me check with David,” she said, finally spying her phone.

“You can come back anytime you like,” replied Tom, mustering a smile. “What has David been up to tonight while we’ve been so busy? I’d hate to think you’re leaving him lonely.”

“I wouldn’t worry about  David,” said Janey with a giggle. “He said he was going to try his luck with a brunette I didn’t know about. He has always been quite capable of keeping himself entertained.”

Janey quickly rattled off a text to David, asking him whether he was free to meet her at their room.  The sensation of Tom’s semen oozing out of her prompted thoughts about how interested Daddy was going to be in that, which in turn prompted another rush of arousal. Daddy’s text in response came in less than a minute. Yes, he was available and eager to see her. She started gathering her clothes, rushing to put on the wrinkled garments while lamenting the disheveled state of her hair.  She glanced back to see Tom watching her, a slightly worried look on his face.

“Don’t worry, honey. Here, let me get your number, and I’ll give you mine. Like I said, I want to come back later tonight or tomorrow,” said Janey, torn between her worry for Tom’s feelings and her naughty thoughts about sharing what she had just done with Daddy. She did want to come back, and wanted him to believe that. Completing her attire, she exchanged numbers with Tom and passionately kissed him before slipping out.

In the hallway she rapidly maneuvered to the room she and Daddy shared.  The rough condition of her clothes and hair made her “walk of shame” pretty obvious, and she self-consciously hurried along avoiding the eyes of the people she passed until finally she reached the right door. Pulling out her key card, she opened the door to find Daddy sitting on the bed smiling at her. On the bed next to him was a fresh diaper already unfolded and ready, and some of her more babyish clothes. She found it hard to meet his gaze, though the expression on his face was kind and maybe a bit naughty. He rose to meet her, immediately starting to remove her clothes.

“Have a good time, did you?” he inquired, still smiling.

Janey nodded, still reluctant to make eye contact. He continued removing her clothes, and she made no move to stop him.  At home he nearly always dressed and undressed her, so in a way this was reassuring to her

“You?” she asked, still looking away.

“I made some progress,” he replied. “Got her number, told her I would call her later tonight or tomorrow. Truth is, I wanted to be ready if you decided to come back right after your first time, as you did. You know that boys can’t easily take one after another like girls can.”

Janey blushed, keenly aware of Tom’s semen still oozing from her slightly sore vagina as he prepared to remove her lacy panties.

“Oh my, you HAVE been a naughty girl!” Daddy exclaimed as he bared her shaven mound and saw the “evidence” he had referred to earlier slowly running out of her and pooled in her panties.  

Janey’s blush grew deeper, and she continued to avoid his eyes. Gently, he led her toward the bed and sat her down on the waiting diaper.

“Now, Daddy is going to kiss your little kitty cat and make it better. Do you need to go pee-pee first?”

Sheepishly, Janey nodded, and without further ado proceeded to urinate into the diaper, still looking away. The padding beneath her grew warm and soggy, increasing her already incredible level of arousal.  As the trickle of her pee petered out, Daddy laid her back on the bed; a pillow had been strategically placed that had previously escaped her attention. The next thing she felt was Daddy’s skilled tongue eagerly working to clean up the glorious mess Tom had made in her pussy. 

He was gentle, knowing she would be at least a little sore.  She felt her body responding, her excitement rising sharply like it was somehow supercharged. She came hard, the orgasm exploding in vivid colors, once and then twice. More than once during her orgasmic stupor she heard him swallow, the combination of her own secretions and Tom’s filling his mouth.  Daddy had always been very good at “kissing it and making it better,” but this time there was an extra tension and passion in his touch that took it to another level.  Combined with her own ramped up excitement, it was positively heavenly.

“My goodness, he had quite a load to deliver!” exclaimed Daddy in a husky voice as he arose from between her spread legs. Laughing, he added, “As it happens, so do I!”

With that minimal preamble, he quickly pulled his pants down and revealed his own raging cock. He plunged it into her depths, his excitement getting the better of him, and proceeded to fuck her like some sort of crazed animal.  She had never known him to be so driven, and her body could not help but respond.  Later she could not clearly calculate how many times her own passion exploded within her, she could only clearly remember his howling climax that seemed to rock him to his very foundations, like none she had before witnessed. Indeed he did have “quite a load to deliver! ” If this is what playing with another man could do, bring it on!

After they came back to their senses, Daddy powdered her and did up the diaper beneath her (they only used high quality diapers so her one pee had it far from saturated). He then put her into her footed sleeper and pulled her hair into her usual pigtails.  They decided to get back with their other lovers the next day, and each sent a text to that effect. They had had enough excitement, indeed all of the goings on of the evening had Janey’s body out of its normal rhythm, and it was not long before she found herself pushing a rather large solid poo-poo into her diaper.  That always got both of them going, and shortly thereafter…

Each met their lovers the next day as planned, and the remainder of the cruise had been exciting to say the least. The next time Daddy cleaned up after Tom, he presented Janey with some “evidence” of his own. That had been wild; to taste another woman on Daddy’s cock while at the same time feeding him another man’s semen…wow, what a memory… 

When the cruise was over and they were in the process of disembarking, they ran right into Tom.  Spying an awkward, sheepish expression on both Janey and Tom’s faces, Daddy had decided to speak first to break the tension.

“Hello again, Tom!” he said cheerfully. “Glad to see you again. I hoped I’d see you again before we left. I wanted to thank you for being so kind to Janey.  She told me how much she enjoyed your company.”

Though understandably taken aback, Tom covered it with impressive smoothness.

“Great to see you again, too, David!  I wanted to thank you for allowing me to spend so much to time with her. That’s one special little lady you’ve got there.” He smiled at Janey.

“Don’t I know it!” responded Daddy with a laugh. Turning to Janey, he added in a questioning tone, “Say goodbye to Tom, sweetheart?”

Though not expecting this curiously amicable exchange, Janey had found it both titillating and strangely heartwarming. Letting go of Daddy’s arm, she walked up to Tom and gave him a big hug. He returned her embrace just a little stiffly, still finding it a little strange to touch her with David standing right there. Sensing this feeling and sharing it, she squeezed him just a little harder, and stood up on tip-toes and kissed him on the lips. It was a shorter and more chaste kiss than many they had shared during the trip, they both knew Daddy was still watching them, but it was distinctly a lover’s kiss, and they were both glad to be able to share one more before they parted.

“Take care of yourself, Janey” Tom said as they reluctantly stepped apart. “Look me up if you’re ever in New York.”

“You, too, Tom! And I will if I ever am!” 

She reflected that she had not in fact visited New York since then, but if she ever did she would indeed look Tom up. He had been a sweetheart, and she had found pleasure of many kinds in his company and would again if she had the opportunity.  What had really surprised her about the whole affair was that not only had her dalliance with him excited Daddy and inspired no jealousy, the experience it had actually brought them closer together. 

And there had been other “boyfriends” over time, other “girlfriends” for Daddy as well, but nothing and no one had ever proved any sort of challenge to their special bond.  On the contrary, they had only strengthened and enriched it.  But to become involved with another big baby? That they had never yet tried, and the possibilities were wondrous to contemplate…

Edited by Sir Stinkypants
Clarification & Additional Content
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Sir Stinkypants said:

They had had enough excitement, indeed all of the goings on of the evening had Janey’s body out of its normal rhythm, and it was not long before she found herself pushing a rather large solid poo-poo into her diaper.

This line is <chefs kiss>!!

• Like 1

You’re too kind, BabyJessica. If you liked that, try this on for size...

Chapter III: At Home with Daddy

The memory of their time on the cruise ship dominated Janey’s thoughts on the ride home, but gradually her ever more pressing need to poop drew her back to reality.  She was already excited before meeting Danny, but then his reaction to her, the cruise ship memory, and now the prospect of presenting Daddy with both a stinky diaper and a new possible lover, and another big baby at that?  It was almost too much. She pulled into their driveway, and shut off the car. She slid her right hand up under her dress and into the leg gather of her soggy diaper. It did not take her long to give herself a little bit of relief, after which she sat there for moment, gathering her thoughts and feeling the pressure in her bowels slowly build.

She got out of the car, and immediately gravity interacted with the situation in her insides.  Nothing else for it, she steadied herself against the car and pulled her knees together and pushed her butt out slightly.  Daddy called this the “toddler crouch” or “assuming the position,” either way it seemed to clear the anatomical path for easy pooping.  When she was a teenager she used to babysit, and had often witnessed actual toddlers standing just this way when they were pooping.

With little in the way of pushing, her sphincter opened and a fairly large semi-solid log of poop slid out rather rapidly, running into the back of her diaper and coiling up beneath her. The relief of internal pressure felt wonderful, though she stood there in her pooping position for a few moments longer to be certain she was done. Satisfied, she went back into the car to retrieve her bag, feeling the load in her diaper shift and moosh as she moved around.  As she straightened up and closed the door, she caught the first whiff of her deed. Certainly stinky, she decided, though not horrible.  Daddy should be pleased.

Opening the door of the house, she carried her bag over to her desk in the living room. Daddy got up from his desk right beside hers, and came over and gave her a hug.  Both she and Daddy worked from home, their lives spent on computers. She worked for an advertising firm, and Daddy sold various items on eBay from stashes in their garage, their third bedroom, and a large shed out back.  This at-home lifestyle allowed Janey to be a full-time baby with few interruptions, a situation they both found to be very much to their liking. Other than the occasional class required by her employer, such as the one Janey was taking now, they were pretty much always able to be Daddy and Janey.  Daddy bathed her, dressed her, did her hair, fed her, played with her, and of course looked after her diapers.

David Michaels, her “Daddy”, was a tall lean sort of man, a touch over 6 feet tall and just shy of 40.  He had brown hair with gray just starting to show at the temples and a kind face he always kept clean-shaven.  They were technically married, Jane and David Michaels, but they only referred to each other as husband and wife to outsiders. They often joked that they had gotten married just so she could share his last name; don’t most little girls share their father’s name?

“How was your class, honey?” asked Daddy, mid-hug.

“It was okay. Teacher’s really boring,” replied Janey. “Hard to stay awake”

“That’s too bad, sweetie. I’m sorry your class was only available in the evening”

At this point, Daddy’s nose became aware of her diaper’s pungent cargo. He reached around and grabbed the back of her diaper, feeling the mass of poop and gently mooshing it onto her butt.

“Somebody’s a stinky girl. Did Janey make a poo-poo?”

“No…” said Janey unconvincingly, looking away like a stereotypical lying child.

“I think you did,” replied Daddy, a gentle scolding in his voice belied by the grin playing across his lips and in his eyes.

“We’d better do something about that heinie.  Dinner will be done soon.”

With that, he slipped a binky into her mouth, and fastened the tether to her dress. He then took her by the hand and led her into their house’s second bedroom.  While Janey almost always slept with Daddy, this second room was fitted out as their “baby room.” It was equipped with an oversized crib, a changing table, and, their pride and joy, a custom-built adult-sized bouncy horse Daddy had built himself.  There was also a dresser for Janey’s baby clothes, a table for tea parties and arts and crafts projects, a large toy box, and numerous dolls and large stuffed animals.  The whole room was decorated with baby animals, fanciful scenes, princesses, and unicorns. It was a little girl’s bedroom scaled up for a big little girl.

Daddy led Janey to the changing table and helped her onto it.  Her pooped mooshed and spread all around inside her diaper as she sat down in it.  Daddy had constructed the table to be at the height of his hips, so it required just a little bit of a jump-up for Janey to get onto it.  He then handed her a large much-loved teddy bear for her to cuddle that was always kept nearby. Knowing the drill, Janey laid back while Daddy lifted her legs in the air.  He pushed her dress up her body to expose the diaper and get it out of the way, and retrieved a padded vinyl changing mat from the cabinet under the table, placing it under her butt. He also retrieved a fresh diaper, wipes and powder. 

Feeling the moment had arrived, Janey pulled her pacifier from her mouth and let it dangle from its tether.

“Daddy?” said Janey from her position laid back on the table.

“Yes, sweetie?” replied Daddy as he removed her shoes and pulled down her tights.

“I met somebody tonight.”

“Oh? Who did you meet, honey?” 

“A boy.  A…a big baby boy…”

Daddy paused his for a moment on the verge of untaping her diaper.

“How do you know he was a ‘big baby boy’?” asked Daddy, scowling slightly.

“Well, he was kinda dressed like one. But I could see he had a diapee on, ‘cause it leaked.”

“Really?  Did anybody else notice this?” asked Daddy.

“Don’t think so. He was pretty ‘barassed when I told him.”

“I’ll bet he was! And what do you think of him?” Daddy queried teasingly, unfastening the tapes on her diaper.

Janey giggled.

“He’s cute. Kinda pudgy, you know?  Baby fat,” she said with a naughty smile.

“Really?  And does he know about you?” asked Daddy with a growing smile.

“Uh-huh. When I pointed out his leak, I showed him my diapee.  Told him I was glad mine didn’t leak…” replied Janey, popping her binky back in her mouth.

Daddy’s smile broadened.

“Well, you’ll have to see where that leads, now, won’t you? You’ll see him again Thursday?”

“Mmm-hmm,” responded Janey around her binky while Daddy finished opening her messy diaper.

“Phew, little girl!  You made a BIG stinky!” he said with a smile.

He pulled out a wipe and started to clean the area around her vagina.  Both of them enjoyed dirty diaper sex and both knew that was coming, but Daddy always did this pre-cleaning so as not to push poop up inside of her or give her a UTI. Playing with poop was a wonderful thing, but he must protect his little girl from any nasty old infections. Satisfied that she was clean enough where she needed to be, he began massaging her clitoris with a clean wipe, making her coo and wriggle. 

Happy that her “kitty-cat” was adequately warmed up, he unbuckled his belt, dropping his trousers to the floor. He folded the front side of the diaper back toward her to contain her mess, and then pulled her almost to the edge of the perfectly heighted table, the diaper sliding with her to become wedged between them. He then pulled her legs up to his chest and placed his raging erection at the entrance to her pussy and gently eased it in.

Slowly he stroked his engorged member in and out of her glorious inner warmth.  She was more aroused than usual with the evening’s events, and her first orgasm was both spectacular and not at all long in coming.  She clutched her bear desperately and moaned deeply around her pacifier as it ripped through her. They both loved how the paci functioned as a gag during sex, though she had bitten through the nipple of more than one when things got extra intense. The smell of her poop filled the room as it mooshed beneath her, a wonderful nastiness that in that moment drove them both to greater heights of arousal.

Daddy’s efforts grew faster and more intense, his climax growing nearer. Janey’s second orgasm built more slowly this time, her back arching and her vocalizations taking the form of a pacified squeal.  Daddy pulled her legs around his middle, bent over her and grunted gutterally in her ear as he spilled his load deep inside her, which proved an ideal trigger to bring Janey over the edge into another orgasm of her own. Her binky-gagged moans slowly faded and they both laid there together in a moment of shared ecstasy and exhaustion.

Forcing himself to avoid the post-coital temptation of falling asleep, Daddy roused himself, pulling his flagging cock out of her. He took a wipe to himself, removing the inevitable bits of her poop from his balls, and pulled his pants back up. He then got about the business of wiping her heinie clean, humming a tune while he worked.  He pushed her legs way back so he could get all the way up the back of her behind, removing the soiled diaper and placing it on the nearby dresser while he did so. 

Satisfied with his cleaning job, he placed the fresh diaper beneath her and applied fresh powder, pushing her legs way back once more to get powder to the back of her butt. He took a moment to rub the powder into her skin, kissing her bared tummy before pulling the new diaper around her and taping it up. He rolled up the soiled diaper, placing it in a nearby trash can with a sealable lid. He then helped her sit up and helped her to the floor, pulling her dress back down and dusting off the errant powder. Finally he helped her back into her tights, leaving the shoes off.

“There you go, sweetheart! Now come on, dinner should be about ready.” Daddy said cheerfully, taking Janey by the hand and leading her into the kitchen. He led her to her “high chair:” the chair was only a little taller than an ordinary kitchen chair, but it had arms set up to receive a tray table, effectively locking her in just like the typical baby version. Daddy then busied himself preparing their meal, that night a frozen lasagna that was now hot out of the oven. 

He placed his portion on a plate, and proceeded to place hers in bowl. Once in the bowl, he sliced it up into little bite-sized pieces. There were variations on this feeding ritual depending on their moods and the fare; sometimes he would have her eat at the table without the chair, sometimes with a knife and fork, and let her cut up her own food. Other nights he would put her in the high chair and spoon feed her.  This was a variable part of their routine; feeding could be like a baby, a toddler, or an adult depending on their moods.

Tonight he cut up the lasagna and gave her a spoon, fully expecting her to make a mess on her face and the tray table. He was not disappointed.  Janey wasn’t sure why, but she often enjoyed playing with her food and letting Daddy clean it up. It was like bath-time; she could bathe or shower herself like an adult, but it was more fun to let Daddy do it. It gave him a chance to show his love by spoiling her, and the same with his feeding her. Daddy enjoyed babying her for the same reasons, as well as finding her undeniable cuteness in the role, both in terms of her looks and her behavior, extremely arousing.

While they ate, they talked more about the possibilities of making Danny a place in their shared life.  Of course they did not know many things, chief of which was whether Danny would want to be involved with them. They had discussed shared fantasies of having another baby in their little family, either a boy or a girl, but any reality of this nature would depend much on what the other party wanted out of such an arrangement, if he or she would even want to be involved.  It had long been a compelling idea, but now they were contemplating a reality which they found was another matter entirely.

Through their discussions over dinner, they came to a concensus that Janey should try to “socialize” with Danny by herself as a first and possibly only step. Anything further would depend on him.  Daddy stated clearly that he wanted to play with Janey and Danny together if he could; they had both had other lovers during the course of their relationship, but never with the other present, and this thought was deeply intriguing for them both. Added to this mix of interesting possibilities was the fact that Daddy had never looked after a boy baby, and they both wondered what that might be like…

If, on the other hand, Danny only wanted be Janey’s lover on the side, her “boyfriend,” Daddy was fine with that, too.  Indeed, he would encourage it, as long as Danny could understand and accept Daddy’s special place in Janey’s life. Too many if’s, too many unknowns. The next step was to reach out to Danny and find the answers to some of these questions, and that was something only Janey could do...

• Like 4

Chapter IV: Bath Time

After dinner came bath time. Daddy led Janey into the bathroom and started the water running. He then undressed her, leaving her seated on the toilet lid naked but for the diaper on her butt and the binky in her mouth.  Next, he added a bubble bath he knew Janey enjoyed and set an oversized rubber ducky and a couple of little boat toys bobbing about in the bubbles.  He removed her moderately wet diaper, rolled it up, and set it on the floor by the door to be discarded later.  Satisfied with his preparations and the level of the water, he shut it off. He then guided her into the tub and sat her down.

“Just think,” said Daddy, sporting his naughty boy smile. “One day soon there might be two babies in this tub.  Who knows what mischief they might get up to.”

Janey giggled behind her binky, titillated by the thought as she splashed her toys around.  What would it really be like to play with another boy baby?  Even more titillating was the question of what it would be like to enjoy another man’s dingy (her favorite baby-talk term for “penis”), big baby or not, with Daddy looking on?  Maybe even participating?  Even so soon after their dirty diaper change/ lovemaking session earlier that evening, she felt her body responding to these thoughts.  It brought a smile; Daddy was right, she was a greedy little girl!

By and by Daddy began his ritual of cleaning her, starting with brushing out and shampooing her hair.  They had tried Johnson’s Baby Shampoo in the past, but had both decided something more adult was better for leaving her hair in its best condition.  They did have the advantage of Janey’s babyishness being feigned, so that when he asked her to close her eyes she actually did it.  Happy that her hair was clean, he rinsed it off with the shower wand. He had her keep her eyes closed while he momentarily removed her pacifier, washing her face and ears with a soft soapy washcloth.  Afterwards he rinsed that too with the wand, leaving her free to reclaim her binky and open her eyes for the remainder of her bath.

With the same soft soapy washcloth, Daddy began working his way down her body.  This never failed to arouse him, though whether he did anything about it depended on his mood.  Janey was a beautiful woman by even the most adult of standards, and as his attentions reached her breasts he marveled as he always did how, though modest in size like the rest of her, they were so beautifully shaped and proportioned.  Also as always, it was a challenge to pull his focus away from them so that he could move on to cleaning her tummy, her arms, and her back.  He managed to do a thorough job nonetheless, but not without the side effect of a reborn erection.

Even with the intensity of their earlier encounter on the changing table, the night’s revelations combined with Janey’s ever-present physical charms got the better of Daddy.  Quickly he removed his shirt and trousers (Daddy never wore underwear), and stepped into the bath behind her.  Seeing this move as well as his manhood standing so very proud, Janey squealed with glee from behind the pacifier. “Daddy, you read my mind,” was her unspoken thought, and she leaned forward onto all fours. He kneeled down in the water behind her, and pressed his inflamed cock to the entrance of her very excited pussy.

Without further warning, Daddy pushed himself inside her, prompting a binky-gagged gasp from Janey.  Being careful to avoid banging her head into the metal tub spout so very near to it, he proceeded to work himself in and out, taking his time and delving deeply.  A passing thought amid the growing tingling reminded Janey that Daddy (David, as she had first known him) tended in general to be more of a slow and steady lover than other men she had known, also more thorough and attentive to her needs.  He could get excited sometimes, and that was fun, but he tended to be less rough and tumble than some.  

Tom had been the other sort, and the contrast she had experienced going from him to Daddy and back had been one of the many mind-blowing aspects of that adventure.  She had been with other lovers, both before she met Daddy and during their time together, and most had been rougher and more urgent; a caveman’s club when compared to Daddy’s subtle rapier. She had found with experience that she liked it both ways, variety truly was the spice of life, and she couldn’t help wondering what sort of lover Danny would be…if she ever got there with him…

These were not new thoughts for her of course, save the part about Danny, and they passed through her mind in a brief instant while Daddy’s marvelous “dingy” worked its magic within her.  She was a little sore from the evening’s previous round of lovemaking, but that too was nothing new to her and did nothing to prevent her from building to another truly amazing climax.  Amid her binky-gagged moans, she could feel Daddy’s thrusts gradually increasing in speed and intensity.  Wanting to feel his orgasm in all its glory, she began to subtly thrust her backside back at him while at the same time gently squeezing his member inside of her.

She found her own energies building once more to meet his, a delicious orgasmic flurry overtaking her just before his own passions overtook him.  She had always loved that moment when a man grabbed her tight and pushed his cock in deep to pump his cum inside of her. It was one thing that was universal to all men in the throes of passion, instinctual she knew, and she was just free enough of her own climax’s thunder and lightning to fully enjoy Daddy’s special moment.  What would it be to enjoy that moment with another man’s cock, and another man’s semen, and have Daddy watching and cheering her on?

For a few moments they both remained still in the water, sated and panting.  Almost too soon it was time for Daddy to disentangle himself.  He stiffly stood up, and, grabbing the shower wand again, he hosed off his legs and his naughty parts, stepping out of the bath.  Toweling off his wet parts, he pulled his pants and shirt back on before retrieving the washcloth and continuing her bath. Having gotten her all sweaty, he started over with washing her body, having her stand up so that he could do her diaper area and her legs.

Early in the history of their “playing baby” together, even before it was a full-time living situation for them, Daddy had established certain rules.  The first was “When in diapers, do what the diapered do.”  This meant no using the toilet for anything unless there was some good reason. The second was “what happens in your diaper stays in your diaper until Daddy changes you.” So no self-changes were allowed. The third, the one relevant to that particular moment, went “When not in a diaper but still a baby, you’re still a baby.”

This third rule in mind and having just had her bladder squeezed during the course of being ravaged by Daddy, she relaxed in a certain special way.  Her pee started to flow, dribbling down her legs into the bath water around her feet. Daddy, who at that moment was in the process of washing those legs, laughed playfully at his silly little girl. She giggled back. He placed his other hand into her warm stream and played with it until she was done, splashing it all over her.  Janey knew that at other times, this would have turned him on quite nicely, but at this moment it was just the rule and she had to go.  In truth, it was also another naughty little pleasure for her, doubly so because Daddy now had to wash her legs again. 

The shower wand was taken up one last time, after which he toweled her off and led her naked back into their “baby room.”  He sat her on the changing table once more while he gathered the diapering supplies, again lovingly powdering her bottom before taping the fresh diaper snugly around her. He then produced a footed flannel sleeper from the dresser, the pink one with little fairies and butterflies embroidered on it and helped her into it.  Returning to the bathroom, Daddy assisted Janey in brushing her teeth, after which he gave her a clean binky, this one with a tether that he attached to the collar of her sleeper.

Finally, he guided her to their bedroom, and tucked her in with her special bedtime bear before retreating to the kitchen to take care of the dinner mess.  A few moments later he returned with a bottle filled with juice, handed it to her, and kissed her forehead.  

“I love you sweetheart,” he said, adding with a naughty grin, ”Sweet dreams…”

“Sweet dreams, indeed!” thought Janey after he had left to finish cleaning up the kitchen.  As her drowsiness gradually took her toward dreamland, the questions and possibilities surrounding Danny whirled about in her mind. What they wanted to try with him would be tricky business to be sure, especially knowing nothing of Danny’s thoughts and feelings on such matters, but from their end she and Daddy were fairly certain they could handle it.  What Danny could handle only time would tell.

Janey was pretty sure at least part of Danny’s reaction to their brief interaction had been attraction, but again this was by no means certain. All she could do was to try, and she would see him Thursday. Only two days away but that seemed a long time. As her eyelids grew progressively heavier, she kept picturing Danny with his leaky diaper that night at class and thinking, with a mix of excitement and trepidation, “Come on, Thursday!”

• Like 5

Thank you, friends! It is a indeed a pleasure to be appreciated. This started out as a personal fantasy, and is fast taking on a life of its own as it unfolds. It is also threatening to become a novel if I ever find the time to write it all down...

I am currently working on chapter 10; I will try to post chapter 5 in the next day or two.  I hope it is pleasing!

• Like 2

Greetings, friends.
Having re-read my draft of chapter 5 yesterday; I found it most unsatisfactory and unworthy of my tale. I started working on it last night, have made some progress tonight. It is shaping up nicely, but it may be the weekend before I can get it where it needs to be.

Sorry for the delay, but I feel it will be worth the wait. Hope you like it!

Please pardon the delay. I have mostly rewritten this chapter, and please be on the lookout for further editing, both of this and the previous chapters. Call me a nit-picker if you like...anyway, enjoy!

Chapter V: A Day in the Life

Wednesday dawned and the day began as most days in the home of Janey and Daddy; with a soggy “little girl.”  Janey always awoke at some point during the night and peed herself, and very often she had “christened” her diaper before she fell asleep.  Laying in bed this morning fading gently back into reality, another golden stream flowed freely from Janey, running over and around her “kitty-cat” and pooling under her behind, re-warming and intensifying the sogginess already there. 

Her diaper was already nearly saturated, and a fair amount of this morning’s pee-pee leaked out of her leg gather on her left side, more from the gather at her waist in the back. It soaked into her sleeper, the sheets, and the bed pad beneath. She shifted a little and yawned, feeling the wetness around her and stretching, listening to the crinkle of the vinyl mattress cover underneath it all.  Leaks happen, and her Daddy made sure they were prepared.  No reason for concern in any case; like her diapers in general, cleaning up after leaks was Daddy’s problem.

Like many adult babies, there was a part of her that wondered what it would be like to wet without waking up, to be truly incontinent.  But another part reminded her that she wouldn’t be able to enjoy the event unless she somehow woke up in mid-piss.  Besides, a big part of her pleasure in “playing baby” was that she had the choice, and, though in her role it was expected and even required, she was in reality a grown woman and knew she was being naughty when she went in her pants.  She valued her ability to control her bladder and bowels in situations when she wished to or when that was more appropriate, it made it all the more of a thrill when she made like she couldn’t like a two year old.

While these thoughts meandered through Janey’s groggy mind, Daddy stirred in the bed next to her. A few moments later, he rolled over and hugged her, at the same time discovering her warm puddle in the bed. Laughing gently, he kissed her good morning.

“Good morning, Angel. Looks like your diapee couldn’t keep up!”

Janey giggled, just then realizing her binky was still in her mouth from the night before. Her pacifier was such a ubiquitous part of her life that she often forgot that she had it. Many times she would find that she had sucked on it all night, and, like this morning, would only be made aware of it when she tried to talk. After an inarticulate noise in response to Daddy’s question, she pulled it out, surprised by its presence as well as her mouth’s apparent reluctance to let it go.

“I ga a soggy heinie, Daddy,” she said in a whiny baby voice, her brows knotted in mock distress.

“You do indeed, little girl. Daddy better do something about that,” he responded

“Mmm-hmm!” she said, slipping the binky back into her mouth.

Squeezing her once more and kissing her cheek, Daddy rolled over to his side of the bed and planted his feet on the floor. He got up, then turned back to the bed and pulled back the blankets so that Janey was left laying there uncovered in just her sleeper and her pee-pee puddle. He walked over to her side, then reached down and unzipped her sleeper. He went straight for the sodden diaper, untaping it, and pulling it out from beneath her with just a little of her assistance in the form of a hop-up of her hips.  He then rolled it up and set it aside before inviting her to rise and taking her by the hand. Scooping up the diaper, he led her down the hall into the “baby room,” her still unzipped sleeper flapping loosely around her.

Walking her up to the changing table, he released her hand for a moment and stripped off the pee-soaked garment, chucking it into the hamper. He then pulled out the pack of wipes from under the table, and began to clean her as while she stood there naked, shivering slightly. He carefully cleaned her behind, her upper legs, her lower back, and her tummy, using several wipes and humming to softly to himself.  He then grasped her just above her hips and hopped her up to sit on the table.

Laying her back on the table with her bear as he had the previous night, he pulled out another wipe and began cleaning her intimate area. She giggled and cooed as his wipe-covered fingers worked to clean her “kitty-cat.” Though he was always tempted to take advantage of the access her frequent diaper changes allowed, this morning he chose to keep his attentions chaste and focus on the cleaning task at hand.  Keeping Janey as his “little girl” this way full time, and with them both working from home, he knew there would be a few such opportunities today, and yesterday evening’s double indulgence had left him a bit spent.

For her part, Janey was always a little bit disappointed when he cleaned her down there without moving on to more grown-up pursuits. She understood of course, no man could take her every time she needed her diaper changed, but it was always a tease nonetheless. She knew she had no real cause for complaint, her Daddy was a magnificent lover and they had what was almost certainly an abnormally active sex life. But she also knew that sexually she was a very greedy woman, and would happily take even more if she could get it.

When Daddy had introduced Janey to “playing baby” early in their relationship, things had immediately gotten even more intense between them. Aside from the many other joys that each found in playing their roles, Daddy was intensely aroused by Janey in her cute clothes and her diapers, and Janey absolutely loved the results of turning Daddy on. “Big girl” Janey had made it clear from the start that she was totally at his disposal in this regard. “Little girl” Janey had an additional excuse: he was her Daddy, and little girls are supposed to do what Daddy says, aren’t they? 

Janey’s seemingly insatiable sexual appetite was one of the things Daddy had always found most charming about her.  Previous lovers had often disappointed him with the limitations they placed on the frequency and variety of sexual activity they enjoyed, that Janey had no such qualms had long made him wonder what he could do to avoid disappointing her. The two had shared and explored many naughty fantasies, including those involving third lovers of both sexes and even couples. Now, with the possibility of Danny on the horizon, another male lover and a big baby to boot, Daddy wondered if having another boy to play with might be just the ticket. 

Before knowing Janey, David had been an adult baby himself, having discovered his own interest before he was actually an adult.  While exploring the ins and outs of his sexual identity during his teenage years, he had become aware that diapers and other vestiges of the infantile were among his turn-ons.  This had been the era before the internet, and he had wondered why he had these feelings and if he was alone in them. With the dawn of the worldwide web, he had run across websites and chat rooms that were dedicated to adult babies, diaper lovers, and others whose interests were a lot like his. 

This was quite a revelation to him, and it inspired him to further explore his adult baby self. It also provided access to better diapers and all sorts of clothing and props that increased his immersion in the experience.  It had not been an all-encompassing obsession; he had many turn-ons of a more conventional nature, and had had lovers over the years, most of whom had known nothing of his “little boy” self.  There had been two with whom he had shared it, but the results had been less joyous than he had wished.  

And then he had met Janey, and his life changed forever.  As with his previous lovers, he had not initially mentioned his baby side, but as their relationship developed she had begun to spend more and more time with him.  Hanging around at his place one day while he was at work, she had discovered his stash of diapers, baby clothes, and associated peripherals.  Her reaction had been one of the biggest surprises of his life.  He had come home to find one of his toddler outfits laid out for him, complete with diaper, pacifier, and one of his big teddy bears.

In shock and uncertain how else to respond, he acquiesced to her request to model his baby gear. She shushed his attempts to explain, shutting him up with his binky. Not sure how she would handle his actual use of the diaper, he told her he needed the toilet when the need arose, only to be told that only big boys used the potty. It was a dream come true. They made glorious love at changing time, and a new era of their relationship began.  Then one night months later Janey admitted that she had occasionally indulged in panty pissing and had found it an intensely erotic thrill.

This had prompted a reversal of roles that would set the pattern of all such things that came after.  Daddy had long known that babying another, particularly a lovely lady like Janey, was in fantasy at least as much of a thrill as playing a baby himself. Trying it that way, they both found that it fit their personalities better than having Janey mommy “Davey.” David was older than Janey, and tended to take the lead in things, which was how they both liked it. He was also big and she was small. In the new pattern that emerged and had since been in effect, Daddy was unequivocally in charge, but Janey’s “needs” governed all. It was magic.

At that moment, Janey needed a new diaper and clothes for the day. Instead of disposables like yesterday, Daddy instead chose to swaddle her in a prefold cloth diaper and plastic pants, complete with pink oversized diaper pins with heads shaped like unicorn heads.  He often used cloth diapers when they were to spend the day around the house, they were both more traditional and less expensive. He finished off her ensemble with a pink babydoll style dress with puffed sleeves, along with new tights.  He brushed her hair and arranged it in her typical pigtails with holders adorned with pink bows. It was going to be a good day.

First breakfast, and then to the computer for work. Daddy knew this was not a day she would have to attend video conference meetings, or he would have chosen a more adult wardrobe. She would have been diapered anyway of course, but unless she would be seen by someone who mattered and might object, both she and Daddy preferred her as something of a little princess. Peeing in the cotton diaper enhanced this royal feeling; it felt more special somehow or maybe more naughty, like she was peeing in her clothes. Pooping in a clothie was extra decadent, knowing the extra trouble of cleaning it she was putting Daddy to, but if Daddy chose a clothie and she had to poop…  

The day passed as days do, with each distracted with the many tasks that comprised their working day.  Janey’s pee warmed the thick cotton wrapped around her crotch several times, but the thirsty material contained it all with no notable effect other than the diaper getting heavier. Like a real toddler, Janey would most often keep silent about the state of her diaper, so that Daddy would have to clean up puddles from the floor and furniture if he failed to keep track of it. Using her diaper was as unremarkable an event to her as it was to that toddler, and it normally only warranted complaint when it was somehow uncomfortable.

Lunchtime came and went with a charmingly childish meal of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and a loving though uneventful diaper change on the living room floor.  It was a busy day for both of them, so simple was welcome: simple food and simple fresh diaper.  Though engrossed in his own tasks, Daddy would occasionally glance over at Janey and smile at her typing away with her binky in her mouth. At some point her new diaper became warm and damp beneath her as they always did, a cozy and comforting sensation that, with her focus on her work, she almost didn’t notice when it happened.

In the middle of the afternoon, a familiar feeling began to build in her belly, and this she did notice.  Walking back from retrieving a report from the printer, she paused for a moment while crossing the living room. Leaning slightly on the side of the couch, she willed herself to relax and started struggling a substantial and very solid load into her pants. Definitely bigger and more solid than yesterday’s, it stretched her sphincter nearly to the max and brought to mind certain naughty games she and Daddy occasionally played. 

As often happened, Daddy caught her in the act, perhaps he heard her grunting; regardless he noticed her standing there pigeon-toed in her toddler crouch doing her business, binky in her mouth while she momentarily watched a favorite cartoon.  It was a sight that never failed to bring a smile to his face and a blush to hers.  It pushed out the back of her diaper and only very begrudging curled up to be contained.  When she was done, it was the kind of poop she could sit on rather than in, and it was less assaultingly stinky; the kind both she and Daddy found most pleasing.  

Daddy checked her diaper with his hand, and was pleased at the present she had made for him. He was especially busy that afternoon, and, given the solid nature of the stinky mass lodged firmly in the seat of her diaper, he elected to put off opening that present until dinner time. Being a stinky girl for a couple of hours, especially with such a comfortable load, did not bother Janey in the least.  She was not particularly prone to diaper rash, and this sort of poop did not irritate her like the softer kind could.  Like many aspects of wearing diapers it was arousing, feeling it move around when she moved in her seat and smelling it. 

The only real problem that could sometimes arise was that sometimes when she peed after making a poopie, this sort or any other, the poop could sometimes act as a block to her pee finding the padding, making a leak.  She did indeed feel the need to pee before she was changed, and it went without saying that it flowed into the diaper on top of the poop, but as far as she could tell there were no leaks. Less of a problem in a clothie she guessed, and Daddy’s problem anyway she thought with a naughty smile.

As dinner time approached, Daddy kept looking over at her from time to time knowing she was sitting there in her shit. He also kept catching whiffs of it now and then on the air in the room. It was both distracting and arousing, but finally he reached a stopping point in his work and turned in his chair to face her. Being as she had been such a good girl and patiently awaited her changed, he planned a special treat for both of them.

“Are you ready for Daddy to change that poopy, baby?

“Uh-huh,” she replied from behind her pacifier.

“Come on, sweetie,” he said, rising from his chair and taking her hand.

He led her into the “baby room,” but instead of leading her directly to the changing table, he led her instead to the oversized bouncy horse. He had gone to much trouble and expense to build this device.  The horse was made primarily of birch plywood and done in the style of a fancy wooden rocking horse as opposed to the more realistic plastic horses used on the typical mass-produced child-sized model. It was suspended on heavy trampoline springs from a wooden frame made from fir 4x4 beams. It was not a life sized horse of course, but it was big enough for an adult to mount and ride.  He had surprised Janey with it last Christmas; a pony for his little princess.

“Do you want to ride your pony first, sweetheart?” he asked, with a smirk.

“Mmm-hmm!” she intoned emphatically from behind her binky.

He helped her onto the saddle, watching her settle down onto the firm mass of poop under her bottom and watching the little smile form as it squished just a little beneath her. The accompanying stink was lovely.  Grabbing hold of the handles protruding from the horse’s head, she gently rocked it forward and then back, then forward and then back. As the rhythm intensified, so did her bottom’s bouncing off the seat, as did the smell of her poop pervading the room. She was gradually mashing the lump of poop flatter and flatter in her diaper, spreading it out front to back and side to side. It was a glorious sensation and a deliciously nasty one, arousing to both of them. Finally, Daddy could stand it no longer

“Alright, sweetheart. Time to get your heinie changed.”

“Aww!” she declared with a mock pout, still binky-faced.

“Come on, sweetie. You can ride your pony again later.”

“Ah…okay,” she responded, her disappointment entirely feigned as she allowed Daddy to pull her off the horse and lead her to the changing table.  She knew what was coming.

Daddy grabbed her above her hips and lifted her onto the table, laying her back with her bear.  He then quickly removed her shoes and tights, and slid her dress up her body so that it was bunched up just under her breasts and clear of her diaper area. He pulled down her plastic pants, noting that her pony ride had pushed poop out of the sides of the diaper into the pants directly. He pulled the pants off over her feet, careful to avoid getting poop all over her, and placed it in the waiting diaper pail.  He then unpinned the diaper, careful not to stick her.  And there it was: Her big, solid dark brown log completely squished and plastered all over the diaper and all over her.

He pulled out the wipes, his practiced hands quickly cleaning around her vagina. He was not in a patient sort of mood, but he forced himself to be thorough. Finally achieving the goal of getting her just clean enough, he unbuckled his belt, releasing his throbbing erection. He then grabbed her with both hands and slid her to the edge of the table. The soiled and soggy cotton rolled up just beneath his balls, he slid his manhood into her waiting and very ready pussy. “Ding-y” met “Ki’ty-cat” with a gasp and a binky-gagged moan from Janey, and it was off to the races.

Their lovemaking was not long, but it was earth-shatteringly intense.  Janey’s body seemed on fire, and the orgasms blended into a blur…a stinky blur, the smell of her mess combining with Daddy’s expert savagery into a visceral animal explosion of filth, sweat, and semen.  Daddy may have only sometimes made love to her over a soggy diaper, but he seldom skipped ravaging Janey over a stinky one. It was the naughtiest thing she did as a “little girl,” it drove him mad, and it deserved to be rewarded.  Every stinky was a special present, and this one was perfect.  

The rest of the evening was more subdued, though of course Daddy practiced his usual care and attentiveness in his feeding, bathing, and bedtime rituals. Today was a day in the life of Janey and Daddy much like many other such days. As much as each cherished these days, they both wondered what tomorrow would bring. What would Danny want from Janey if anything, and how might their lives be changed by this? They were not afraid to find out, “impatient” would have been a better word…

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Happy hump day...

Chapter VI: Thursday’s Class

Thursday dawned and started out as every day did at the Michaels’ house; with the changing of Janey’s soggy heinie.  Knowing that she was excited about this evening’s possibilities, Daddy’s cleaning of her diaper area was accomplished with his tongue as well as wipes. His oral skills were top notch, and he knew her “kitty-cat” very well. A delicious orgasm on his tongue, and another on his “dingy” gently and lazily delivered, were a great way to start the day. Daddy knew how to spoil his little girl.

Having had their morning fun, he returned to his cleaning efforts for just a moment.  He then proceeded to dress her, this time in a pair of lavender corduroy overalls and a white knit cotton blouse with pink lacy embroidery at the collar and sleeve cuffs. Today’s diapee was a disposable, a pink one with princesses on it. They then had breakfast and went to work, much like yesterday and every day. As the day wore on, both Janey’s thoughts and Daddy’s began turning to the class and her impending meeting with Danny.  

Finally, about an hour before her 6pm class, Daddy laid her down on the living room floor on top her changing pad, pulling a fresh diaper, powder, and wipes out of their diaper bag. He then pulled her overalls down around her ankles, and undid the tapes on her now thoroughly soggy huggies. Binky in her mouth and bear in her clutches, Janey rather expected a grand sexual send-off, but instead Daddy only teased her clitoris a little through the wipe as he cleaned her, giving her a wicked smile.

Janey whimpered a little when he stopped and started taping up the new diaper; with all the anticipation of tonight and only a gentle morning romp, the big girl in her could have used some more satisfying attention.  Noticing her discomfiture, Daddy again grinned impishly.

“Now, little girl. It wouldn’t do for you to actually get this fellow into a position to have fun with and not meet his need with a certain…urgency?” he said playfully. “Besides, if you don’t make it happen tonight, I’ll be happy to look after all your needs when you get home.”

“Oh, poo!” Janey groaned with a pout.

She saw his logic, but wanted what she wanted and wanted it now. She continued to pout, still sucking on her binky as he pulled her overalls back up and reconnected the straps.  Never one to take no for an answer, she settled on a different stratagem; one that would if anything increase her “urgency” while still allowing her some naughty fun. She pulled out her pacifier and  dramatically deepened her pouty expression, but with an impish smile dancing in her eyes. 

“Aw, Daddy! You’re no fun!  Can’t I kiss it make it betta?”

“It?” asked Daddy, a smile playing on his lips. “What can you mean, sweetie?”

“Daddy’s ding-y!  Can Janey kiss it and make it betta?  You know li’l girls love to suck on stuff.  Won’t hurt ur’cy for Danny. I pwomise!”

Daddy laughed, charmed by her creativity.  He knew Janey was nearly always happy to “kiss it and make it better” at his request; she thoroughly enjoyed fellatio and was quite skilled at it.  But to have it offered in this way was a bit unusual, and from his perspective nearly irresistible.  Feeling the earnestness of her intention, his “dingy” began to stir in his pants.

“Well…,” he said, looking at a nearby clock. “Okay, sweetheart, but you’ll have to make it better soon, or you’ll be late for school.”

“Okay, Daddy” she exclaimed with a giggle. “I be real fast. Ding-y vewy betta!”

Daddy laughed as he sat down in his office chair, and loosened his belt. Janey wriggled to her knees before him, whimpering at the time it was taking for him to pull out his manhood.  Finally it was out, and she wasted no time in pulling it into her mouth. She smoothly varied swirling her tongue around the head and pulling it deeper into her throat, feeling Daddy’s hand on her face and wrapping around her head, guiding her rhythm. 

Janey’s driving enthusiasm combined with her remarkable skill did indeed make short work of the matter, and almost before he had time to enjoy the sensations she was greedily swallowing his semen. Janey had long ago made her peace with finishing a man off orally, and while it was not a taste treat per se, that bitter tang had a visceral realness that pleased her. Indeed, there had been times when lovers had preferred to move on to other matters when in the moment she would have preferred a mouth-full of cum.  An irony when one considered her own appetite for being pleasured, but perhaps she just liked to give as good as she got.

“Whew, you sure did make it better soon! Wow!” blurted Daddy, as his wits slowly returned to him.

“I make it ALL betta?” inquired Janey with a grin.

“Yes, sweetie, ALL better.  Thank you”

“My p’easur’!”, exclaimed Janey, giggling. 

Daddy stood up and re-fastened his pants. He then led her into the bathroom and brushed her hair, freshening up her pigtails and checking her clothes.

“I look pwetty, Daddy?” ask Janey.

“Yes, sweetie, you look very pretty,” responded Daddy with a smile. “Now, we had better send an overnight bag with you just in case.”

Daddy being Daddy, a bag was already pulled out for this purpose. In it already was a change of clothes for her, several of her diapers, powder and wipes, and a few larger disposable diapers of a less girly sort (for him, Daddy explained, if he wanted to try them). Daddy himself enjoyed being a baby sometimes, something he had explored more often before they had met.  He had purchased these for himself long before, but he found that they were uncomfortably large on him.  They were nice diapers though, and he had never brought himself to get rid of them.

From her descriptions, he figured they might fit Danny, and they just might be of a somewhat higher quality than the one he had been wearing that leaked (as much as he resented the formidable costs, he had long ago learned the hard way to avoid cheap diapers). They were also cute and baby-boyish as opposed to medical type; he might like them. He topped it off by adding one of her more presentable teddy bears and a spare binky for her and one for him (also out of Daddy’s personal stash).

“Now this is just being prepared, honey. Don’t do anything you don’t feel right with, and don’t pressure the poor fellow too much. It’s quite possible he’s never played with a fellow AB before, and you might scare him.  If you do wind up going somewhere with him, please text me to let me know you’re alright. Otherwise, have fun, and know that I love you.”

As it was about time for her to leave if she was going to make her class on time, Janey shared a big hug with Daddy, grabbed the overnight bag, and raced out the door, nearly forgetting her bookbag.  She looked at herself in the car mirror. Still in pigtails and pink corduroy overalls, she looked if anything more babyish than she had on Tuesday. It was the image she wished to project; she was cute as a button as both she and Daddy had intended, but the butterflies in her stomach would give her no peace.  It was going to be an even greater chore than usual to listen to that awful droning professor…

Getting in the car and driving to the college seemed to take longer than usual.  Grabbing her bookbag, she quickly made her way to the classroom, glad to note that she wasn’t late.  On entering the hall, she started scanning around and there he was!  Pudgy Danny boy was dressed in khaki pants with elasticized cuffs and waistband and light blue and navy horizontally striped long-sleeve shirt.  As she had thought before, toddler-chic.  And what was that?  An empty seat next to him?  The gods must have been on her side!

Quickly she maneuvered herself over to the empty seat and immediately plopped down in it, turning as she did so to smile at him.  Danny was somewhat shocked to see her appear there; he had been thinking about her a lot in the past two days.  He had wondered very much what would happen when they met again, if she would even talk to him again.  His heart was in his throat as the realization dawned that this was really happening.

“Hi, Danny.  Miss me?” said Janey, settling her bookbag and pulling out her notebook.

“H-hey, Janey.  Y-yeah, actually…” Danny stammered, still a bit in shock.

“Time to make it through another snore-fest with old Ben Stein,” she quipped

Danny giggled at the Ferris Bueller reference; a wonderfully silly, childish sound Janey thought, though Danny was immediately self-conscious about it. Janey then leaned close and whispered,

“Hope you got some better huggies than last time. That could’ve been bad. You’re lucky your pants were dark colored. Not gonna save ya tonight,” she said, eyeing the khakis.

Danny’s face turned red.

“Uh…yeah…uh…I’m okay tonight,” he haltingly replied.

At that moment, class was called to order, and another byzantine lecture commenced.  All through her relationship with higher education, Janey had always lamented that the ability to actually teach people things was not one of the qualifications for professors. It was not hard to see that this man was a bonafide expert in his field, but he seemed to have a real block when it came to expressing his ideas to others; listening to him was downright painful.  

As she struggled to make sense of his words, many words and few to any point she could ascertain, she kept noticing Danny’s gaze straying to her and then snapping back to the lecture every time she looked back at him. Whatever else might be said, she had certainly gotten his attention.  Tiring of this particular game, she turned her head and stared at him with an impish grin on her face, so that when he looked at her the next time she was already there. 

His reaction was almost a physical recoiling combined with an intense blush; it would have been comical if he wasn’t so obviously made so intensely uncomfortable by it. She felt for him and backed off, contemplating another tack. Her comprehension of the lecture was definitely suffering and, judging by the scant scribbling in his notebook when she stole a glance at it, so was his. So she knuckled down and tried to concentrate.

As it happened, another avenue did present itself.  The girl sitting in front of Danny could apparently stand it no longer, and as quietly and unobtrusively as possible slipped out of her seat to go to the bathroom.  Unable to resist, she leaned closer to Danny and whispered,

“We don’t have that excuse, do we?”

Danny tried hard to restrain his giggle. “Got you,” thought Janey. It was truly torturous trying to make it through the rest of the class so that she could get a chance to actually talk to him. About this time, the need that had compelled the girl to vacate her seat came upon Janey.  As she prepared to let go in her diaper, she noticed Danny shift in his seat in a curious way. He was adjusting himself in his newly soggy padding!  As her own urine began flowing into her diaper, she leaned over to him once more and whispered,

“Did you just…?”

Danny turned beet red, and with the strangest tight-lipped expression, half laughing and half mortified, he briefly nodded the affirmative.

“Me too,” Janey responded, still whispering and restraining a giggle.

For the rest of the class, all pretense at following the lecture was lost.  A glance around the class quickly confirmed that they were far from alone in this.  The glances back and forth between Janey and Danny were growing ever more comfortable, even on Danny’s super-nervous part, and his blushes were gradually giving away to grins.  Then, at very long last, the class ended.  The sigh of relief was general for the whole class.  Janey almost felt bad for the professor; what would it be like for so many people to be happy that you shut up?

And now here she was, and here was Danny.  He may have been becoming more comfortable with her, but the impetus was definitely on her. Gathering up her bag, she quickly decided the direct approach would be best.

“So Danny, do you want to do something after class?”

“Uh…sure…uh…what ya wanna do?” he said, his nerves returning.

“I don’t know, maybe get something to eat?” responded Janey.  Seized by boldness, she added “…or we could get something and go to your place. Where do you live, anyway?”

She immediately regretted her boldness, fearing it was too much. What if he lives with his mother, or is otherwise ashamed of his circumstances?  What if he’s afraid of a bold woman?  What if…

“Uh…er…I’m actually just around the corner. I actually already have some frozen pizzas…”

Always a helpful guy and hearing she was hungry, the thought of showing off his disaster of an apartment to someone like Janey came to him a moment too late, and he cursed himself internally.  Ever since meeting her the other day, he had not been able to get her out of his head. A “diaper-clad angel” she was in his mind, and his ill-kept apartment seemed an unfit setting for one such as her.  On the other hand, she had invited herself over to his place, which even he with his limited self-confidence recognized as a possible sexual come on.  Difficult to believe, perhaps, but possible…

“Sounds great!” replied Janey, not particularly enthused by the thought of frozen pizza, but seizing on the affirmative response.  Her gamble had seemingly paid off, and if he lived near here they could always order food.  The important part was that her foot was in the door.  For his part, Danny, having heard her enthusiastic response, felt committed to taking her home however he felt about his apartment.  He was a man of his word, or perhaps a baby of his word?  So the goals of both parties were achieved despite misapprehensions on both parts. Such is life, no?

Danny gathered up his own bag and notebook, even offering to carry her things as well.  Janey accepted, delighted that he was a gentleman as well as a big baby.  She thought to herself as they walked out that even his nervous self-consciousness, his worried shyness, these things actually enhanced his infantile persona.  Toddlers were often shy and awkward with strangers.  An interesting fellow no doubt, she was excited to discover what else he had in store.  Arriving at her car before he found his vehicle, she turned to him.

“So, I follow you?  What do you drive?” she asked.

“I’m in the silver truck,” Danny replied, pointing at a 4x4 Toyota Tacoma with a roll bar. A bit beat up and with a few years on it, it was still a nice looking machine.  A boy toy, Janey thought laughingly to herself.  She also noticed his apparent confidence had stepped up a notch now that he had a goal and a mind to be helpful.  Interesting…

“Sure, you can follow me. We’ll be there in two minutes, but let me give you my number in case we get separated” 

“Great idea!” Janey responded, mentally crossing ‘get his number’ off her to-do list

Having exchanged their numbers, Danny left her with a “See you in a minute” and headed off toward his truck. Janey started her engine, and quickly fired off a text to Daddy, typing: [Going to Danny’s place. Wish me luck and don’t wait up J]. She then put the car in gear and fell in behind Danny as he pulled out. Daddy’s response, that came through some two minutes later, just as she was parking at Danny’s apartment, said [Atta girl! Good luck! I love you! Talk to you soon!].

• Like 4

Good vibes, my friends. Just a warning for the future: I wrote many of these chapters during the long holiday break from my job. The break being over, I work long hours and sometimes weekends, and am unable to devote as much time to writing. Fear not, for I am several chapters ahead, but do not expect the next installment to always appear as rapidly as they have been coming lately...

Chapter VII:  Danny’s Humble Abode

Butterflies still dancing in her tummy but focused clearly on her objective, Janey opened the door and stepped out of the car. Upon standing up she was struck by a deeply familiar and entirely predictable sensation, but one that in all the excitement she had not previously considered; she needed to poop.  She was pretty regular in general, and it usually happened in the late afternoon or evening. She was unsure how Danny would react, and could hold it for awhile; she could also change herself if need be, or worst case she could even (perish the thought) use the toilet.  Given these possibilities and her current situation, she elected to hold it for now and see how the next little while played out. 

This reticence did not however apply to peeing, and, her nerves being keyed up as they were and triggering her bladder as they always did, she took that moment standing by the car to warm up the padding wrapped around her heinie with a substantial piss. It felt good like it always did, and she found it arousing as she always did; that lovely sensation of her body-hot urine trickling around the confined space around her private areas until it found a home and soaked in.  Gathering her courage for the mission at hand, she grabbed the bag Daddy had prepared and headed for the building.

Danny met her on the sidewalk in front of his place.  The apartment complex was nothing to be proud of, kind of a dingy mass-produced affair with exterior concrete stairs. That Janey was not one to be judgemental about such things he did not yet know, but he could see clearly that despite the underwhelming exterior of the place she was still intent on going inside with him. A hopeful sign, he thought, though God only knew what she would think when she got inside and saw his disaster of an apartment. Well, at least there would be no reason to hide his baby stuff…

He had in fact just re-wet his own diaper during the short drive here from the college, though he did not as yet know they shared this in common. She was in fact an almost complete mystery to him, other than the nearly overt babyishness of her attire.  He had long been aware that women could more easily get away with such things than men, and one had to be careful in drawing too many conclusions.  Though she had showed him a bulge on her butt the other night that could only be a diaper, with most women one could not so easily tell what this sort of fashion statement was saying.

Why did she seem so intent on sharing her adult baby-ness with him, what with her diaper comments in class?  And why had she wanted to come home with him? Surely one such as she could have her pick of bed companions, and his own luck in that area had most often been less than impressive. Was it that he was AB?  It seemed strange indeed that THAT of all things would be attractive to such a foxy lady, but then she was AB, too…something in common…perhaps, perhaps… While asking himself all these questions about her, a simpler one arose. What was in the bag?

“You weren’t kidding, this IS just around the corner from the college,” said Janey as she walked up, breaking his reverie. “Convenient.  Have you lived here long?” 

“A-about two years,” responded Danny, snapping back to reality. “I had a messy divorce. My ex-wife got the house and I had to find a new place to live in a hurry with very little money.” He pointed at his truck. “That’s about all I had left to me once all the papers were signed.”

“Oh!” exclaimed Janey. “I’m sorry to hear about that!  It seems like a lot of guys get the short end of the stick in divorce settlements. I have a good friend who is in a very similar boat. Do you have kids?”

“Nope, only lawyers,” responded Danny glumly. “You can probably guess who was better represented.”

Janey’s “good friend” was a man named Rick Hagar, an old school chum of David’s whose ex-wife had really taken him to the cleaners.  A travelling salesman by trade, Rick had found himself in their city on business just after his divorce, literally unable to afford a hotel room. David being David, he had immediately offered him their couch for the two week duration of his stay.  Staying with them, it had been impossible to hide the AB side of their relationship from him, so David had confided it in him from the start.  

Far from being weirded out by their unusual lifestyle, Rick had been enchanted by Janey as a baby, and quickly he had become her second “boyfriend.” Unlike Tom, he had been fully aware of her as a AB girl, and had found it nearly as big of a turn-on as David did. Unfortunately though, Rick had not been comfortable making love to her in front of David, or being present when David made love to her. They had even tried it, but his awkwardness kept killing the mood.

It was understandable; he and David had been friends since they were kids, and it just felt weird to him.  Their solution was for her to be with each separately, though often she went to one right after the other.  She had read that this was a common practice in many polyamorous relationships, though it had disappointed both her and David; they would have preferred to share a lover as they often had in their fantasies.  Still, it had proved a pleasing arrangement for all involved, and even now they happily repeated it any time Rick was in town. 

These details about Rick, she had immediately realized on being reminded of him, were better shared at another time, that is if she and Danny ever got to that point.  The same was true of her relationship with Daddy, though it was entirely likely that the matter was going to come up tonight.  It was a bridge that had to be crossed sometime; she didn’t want to lie to Danny, indeed she had to tell him if her ultimate goal was to be achieved.  But at this moment she was not sure how she was going to bring it up, and had even less of an idea how he would handle it.  It was a daunting proposition, but she’d come this far. She took a deep breath. One thing at a time…

“They always get everything,” she replied with a cynical laugh. “Shall we go in?” she added, hoping to head off any questions as to her own marital status.

“Right this way,” responded Danny, leading the way, though still eyeing the bag she carried.

Noticing the repeated glances, Janey giggled.

“It’s my diaper bag, silly!” she said in a half-whisper.  “A girl can only go so long in one diaper!”

Again Danny turned red. It WAS a silly question put that way, it was just that he was at home and unused to having to consider the needs of another diapered person.  He glanced around to see if anyone might have overheard her, but to his relief the stairwell they were heading into and the surrounding area appeared to be deserted. Good thing, too, as he had no desire whatsoever for his neighbors to know about his love of infantile underwear. In the middle of his nervousness, though, there appeared another related and highly titillating thought: would she want him to change that “one diaper?” Would she want to change his?!

Danny lived on the second floor of the building on the side facing the parking lot.  When they got to his door, he pulled out his keys to unlock it, but then paused before opening it, glancing back at Janey and drawing a deep breath.

“Look, I’ve got to warn you. My place is a huge mess. I haven’t had any guests since I’ve lived here, and I’ve kinda let the place go.”

Janey laughed, a musical sound that somehow put him a little more at ease.

“You should have seen my places in college. I once lost my backpack in my bedroom, and didn’t find it until I moved out a year and a half later! Besides,” she added, returning to her half-whisper, “what little boy with nobody to care for him ever has a clean room?”

With that, she pushed past him into the dark room.  In a moment he was there beside her flipping on the light switch. The room that greeted her eyes was indeed in a sad state of untidiness, but the level of filth was tolerable and getting around was easily possible if one stuck to the trodden paths. All in all she had seen worse, had actually lived in worse. The house she shared with Daddy was in all truth far from immaculate, and without Daddy’s continual tidying, and her own chores often done at his direction, it would probably be almost this bad. 

Still, he was embarrassed about it and she felt for him, though at the same time she found both the mess and his embarrassment about it kind of cute. Just like a little boy. As if for emphasis, her eyes suddenly alighted on an adult-sized pacifier with a tether, much like many in her own collection, carelessly tossed on a side table. It made her giggle a little, and she reached into the bag hanging from her shoulder and pulled out her own nearly identical binky, except hers was pink.

“It’s not so bad,” she said by way of reassurance. “At least you can get around if you’re careful.”

Setting her bag down on his couch, she picked her way over to the side table and picked up his pacifier. Turning around, she started back toward him with his in one hand and hers in the other. The look on his face was undefinable; nobody had ever seen his pacifier before, let alone touched it. Yet here she was walking towards him with it in her hand, and there she had one of her own just like it!  Stopping in front him where he stood, just having closed the door, she placed hers in her mouth and with her other hand offered to put his in his mouth.

“Binky?” she inquired inarticulately, her mouth partly full of silicone nipple.

Pausing for just a moment, he opened his mouth to accept the offered pacifier.  Both thus binky-fied, they both smiled at each other from behind their face shields.  Though neither could have easily defined what it was, something passed between them in that moment.  Both visibly relaxed somewhat, and the comfort level in the room went up dramatically. They both stood there silently for a moment, sucking on their pacis and enjoying each other’s company.  After a few moments, Janey decided to break the silence.

“Pizza?” came her pacifier-garbled inquiry.

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Chapter VIII: Making Herself at Home

Hearing a call upon his helpfulness as well as his hospitality, Danny sprang into action.  His binky still firmly clutched in his lips, he headed to the kitchen, which in these apartments was a galley-ish affair open to the living room on one side with peninsular bar in between. Switching the light on, he then began to fumble around in the freezer, pulling out two Tombstone pizzas.  Pausing for a moment, he affixed the tether on his binky to his shirt and let it fall from his mouth to dangle against him

“Looks like I’ve got supreme and pepperoni,” he reported, wishing as he said so that there were other options.

Janey pulled out her own pacifier.

“Why don’t you make both?” she responded with a giggle. “I bet a big boy like you can eat one by himself.”

It was true, Danny could and most often did eat one of these pizzas all by himself in one sitting, but it made him wonder; did she think he was fat? He had gained some weight in the past few years, he couldn’t deny that. Self-esteem had never been his strongest suit, and that harpie he had been married to for eight years seemed to have sucked what little he had once had right out of him, along with his money.  The last two years with their constant work and crippling alimony had done little to restore any of it. But if she thought he was fat, what was she doing here? 

“I’m not that big,” he retorted to himself as he turned on the oven.

His response was almost under his breath, but it sounded hurt, and Janey silently cursed herself.  Of course he’d be sensitive about his weight!  If only he knew that was one of the things she found adorable about him!  A difficult thing to put into words that would not come across as in some way insulting.  And insulting him was the furthest thing from her mind…

“I didn’t mean it that way, silly,” she said gently, trying to smooth his ruffled feathers. “I just didn’t want you to be hungry just so I could eat. That would be very gallant of you, but I want you to be comfortable. This is your place after all.”

Her words seemed insufficient to her, but they did seem to mollify him somewhat, and in truth they did make him feel a little better.  The oven having reached the preheat temperature on the pizzas’ instructions, he slid them both inside and closed the door. Setting the timer, he turned back to Janey and froze for a moment. He saw that she had set her bag down on his couch and had reinserted her binky, and was looking away from him toward the front window. But what had really caught his attention was the unusual position she was standing there in.

Her feet and knees were turned inward and her thighs were kind of bowed outward; she was slightly bent over with her butt pushed out.  A strange position but a familiar one.  Indeed, he had been in a similar position just this morning…had seen actual toddlers in the same position…was she…? Reinforcing his at once shocking and deeply compelling suspicion, he distinctly heard the sound of her grunting softly to herself from around the pacifier nipple. Was she really…? Was she standing there making a poopy?!

The pressure in Janey’s insides had been slowly building since she came into the apartment, and once their shared moment with the binkies had ramped down the tension it had become ever more insistent and annoying.  She was not used to holding it; normally there was no need.  Standing there alone with him momentarily distracted, she came to the conclusion that the time had come. The log that was sliding from her rectum was about as big as yesterday’s, but softer; it curled itself more easily as it met the constraints of her diaper and settled in, filling the available space. She knew the softer texture meant it would be a stinky one; indeed she could already smell it. 

Glancing back in Danny’s direction, she saw his shocked stare and in that moment she was almost certain he knew what she was up to. She blushed. Plucking up her courage and venturing a nervous smile from behind the faceplate of her paci, she broke the silence with a simple confirmation.

“Poo-poo,” came her binky-muffled baby voice. “You poo-poo yo diapees, too?”

For a moment he stood with lowered eyes in silence. Then his eyes returned to hers and slowly he nodded, face red.

“Sometimes…,” he admitted in a low voice. “Sometimes…in the morning, mostly…”

He had never admitted this to anyone, nor much else about his adult baby activities.  With no one to change him, dealing with his own messy diapers was a chore, but he did greatly enjoy feeling his poop slide out of him and filling his diaper.  And being a stinky boy for a while (sometimes a fairly long while) felt like an authentic toddler experience; like he really was small and helpless.  It had always felt like the natural and appropriate thing to do when one was wearing a diaper and the need arose.  A real toddler would not wet himself and then run to the toilet when a poo-poo came along.  Hell, who was he fooling?  How many times had he put a diaper on just because he knew he needed to poop?  It was better than wetting; nastier, naughtier, more visceral, and harder to ignore or hide.  It was also more arousing.

He did not always indulge in this guilty pleasure, or any of the other aspects of his adult baby tendencies.   For one thing, diapers were expensive and his means were limited.  For another, clean-up was a time-consuming chore; clean-up of himself and disposal of the diapers, and also clean-up of the clothes and bedding that often became wet or soiled in the process.  Being on his own, cleaning up a stinky diaper usually involved a shower, as, unless the poop was very solid and the mess thus limited, he could not see what he was doing with wipes. 

The lead-up to the shower almost always included sitting on his bathroom floor masturbating with his dirty diaper opened up beneath him. He would sit there in his filth, pleasuring himself while reveling in the sensation and the stink while his little boy fantasies unfolded in his mind.  All of this took time that he did not always have, so it had until recently mostly been a special treat he reserved for weekends when he did not have other things going on.

In the past few weeks, however, he had mostly been working from home, and it had seemed an ideal time to “play baby.” He had managed to hoard a good-sized stash of diapers over the past few months, as well as other essentials such as wipes and powder. Being alone all day at home and having time on his hands, he had decided to pull out his meager supply of toddler appropriate clothes and become his big baby self nearly full-time.  There were times when he wondered if all of this was an unhealthy obsession, but if it was he could not deny that it was a pleasing one.

When he had started attending the class, he had considered switching back to more adult attire including his underwear, indeed he had gone to the first meeting as a grown-up.  But since seeing that he, like Janey, knew no one there, a degree of “fuck it” had entered his logic and he had gone to all the subsequent lectures in his diapers and toddler-ish clothes. It now being 3 weeks in, he had started to wonder if he would have been wiser to go as a grown-up in the hopes of meeting someone, possibly getting back into dating.  Since his divorce two years before, he had been such an emotional wreck that his big baby fixation and the fantasies that surrounded it had been his only sexual outlet.

Now here was a beautiful woman standing in his living room with a binky in her mouth, and she just had just pushed her own load of poop into her own diaper. Apparently she felt the same way about it as he did, or at least similar. To say he was shocked was quite an understatement, but of course there was more to it, wasn’t there? In his own now thoroughly soggy diaper, he could feel his manhood stirring. On the air in the room he caught a faint whiff of what could only be that poop in her pants. Slowly, he walked toward her. The odor was subtle, but it grew stronger as he approached, stronger still when she moved her body, turning to face him.

“Can I..er…feel it?” he asked timidly

Still smiling nervously behind her binky, Janey nodded.

He slowly reached his hand around behind her butt and cupped the poop-filled mound projecting from her rear, gently squishing it onto her butt. The smell grew even stronger as he played with the lump further, mooshing it around. She leaned into him, resting her head on his chest, drawing him to hold her in his arms. He could feel the nervous tension in her body, and without thinking his other hand reached up to caress her head in a comforting gesture. She slowly began to relax in his arms, just a stinky little girl in loving arms.  

It was a touching moment, quite innocent in a way, yet not so at all in another. Those were a woman’s breasts pressed up against him, and a woman’s behind he had his hand upon, albeit a woman’s behind covered in that woman’s poop.  Poop that he was now playing with through her clothes and diaper without any objections.  In his own diaper his cock had definitely come to life, but he did not want to disturb the moment just yet.  He had fantasized about meeting such a dirty little girl, now here she was. The question remained, though, what did she want? Finally, he cleared his throat.

“W-would you like me to…umm…change you?” he asked timidly.

Picking her head up from his chest and looking up at him, he heard her voice from around her binky.

“Mmm-hmm,” she said softly, at the same time nodding the affirmative. 

His arms around her momentarily became a more distinct hug, after which he gently drew away from her, taking her by the hand and leading her toward the rear of the apartment. On the way he stopped for a moment to pick up the diaper bag from the couch before ushering her through the door into the darkened bedroom and switched on the light.