LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Why does ageplay and regressing feel so good for you?

have you ever thought about it? I think for me it's about feeling helpless, having someone to take care of me ( this is something I don't really have) and just let out my real self. I'm a little not just an age player and I am very childish even when I don't ageplay. whats it for you?

• 2 weeks later...

I really like it because it gives me a chance to escape from the real world. I am able to forget about stress and adult problems and let my little side play and have fun. I would like to be able to experience a play date where whoever I was with could regress and we could have fun doing whatever. Sometimes it's difficult for me to regress but it comes out from time to time when I get in touch with my emotions, I'm probably just a big kid/baby at heart...forever young. 

• 1 year later...

I love being able to open up and be vulnerable without having to wear a controlled mask. I love having a Daddy who expresses unconditional love for me, who finds me cute and adorable and who cant get enough of cuddling me. I love the soft plushies, laying on my Daddy's chest listening to his heartbeat as he reads me a story. I love shyly playing peek-a-boo with my Daddy and seeing the delighted look on his face. I love how my Daddy protects and cares for me and drives genuine joy from doing so.

I guess in short I love how it strengthens the bond of unconditional love that my Daddy and I share together every day.

Little kaiya 

It definitely took us time to find one another but it was worth the wait. A lot of people seem willing to rush into any relationship that involves diapers but finding the right person really takes it to a whole different level. I do get outvoted by my Daddy and my Wife now with respect to diapers but I love them both so much I wouldn't have it any other way.

Little kaiya

I like the feeling of being helpless and out of control while being loved and cared for while I am regressed my adult brain kinda just leaves me I don't really think about anything much I just feel safe calm peaceful warm and comfortable I don't feel any sense of worry or anger or sadness or terror its while I'm an adult I feel this crushing weight of emotions and responsibilities I am either thinking about work or reflecting on all my past screw ups and mistakes and how to remiedate problems and improve myself even while doing something as simple as eating supper while my body is eating my mind is thinking how close I was to a car accident that day even though the other driver pulled out in front of me and I did hit the brakes with a good 20ft left to go I think to myself what if I had been distracted and not hit the brakes in time how could I of avoided having to slam my breaks is there a way I could have seen that car on the other side of that fence what can I do better if it happens again in the future its like my mind constantly replays every mistake and near f$$k up I've ever made in my head and I'm constantly asking myself what I could have done differently no matter how good I do my brain will always cherry pick everything wrong with it and replay it till I either make another screw up and get to relive it or find an absolutely perfect solution for the insignificant mistake be it a spelling error being 30 seconds late to 15 minutes prior to an appointment or something completely out of my control regression is my only escape from the 24/7 critique and ridicule of my own brain I really wish my brain had off an switch I could hit when I don't have anyone depending on me if anybody knows of some such off switch let me know