LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oversize potty

Orchidectomy

Does anybody know of a source of well-made oversize potties?  Manufactured by the million in toddler size, I'm looking for one large enough and strong enough to be routinely used several times per day by an adult of, let's say, 90kg/200lb. Preferably traditional style as regards bowl shape, handle slot, boy's splashguard and so on. Discuss design details here?

Potty.JPG

I don’t think there is any such, sadly. I have wished for the same too. I think the best you might hope for, is a custom made wooden one. Of course, you would have to find someone willing to fashion one. And since it would be a one of a kind type deal, it would not be cheap.

For hygiene reasons I don't see wood, even polished/varnished hardwood, as being the right material for the job. I'm thinking in terms of polypropylene.

In the days when complex shapes were first carved as a former and then made into a mold using something akin to the Lost Wax process, a master copy would first be hand-carved at 1:1 scale by a highly skilled pattern-maker. Not any longer. In recent years 3D printing has made many pattern-makers redundant. The more so where a mere change of size is involved; laser scanning can in minutes produce a virtual image based on a precise magnification of a sample and that virtual image can directly drive a 3D printer to make the enlarged replica.

In making a replica potty in adult size, it might be necessary to do a bit more than merely multiplying every dimension by the same amount. Two issues come to mind, comment invited:

1. Weight distribution, not just whilst the user is seated but when getting onto and off the potty too. The finished replica must be strong enough not to break under what may be disproportionally-increased loading, possibly requiring strengthening of the bowl  especially in the area under the AB's buttocks.
  2. Height of the splashguard. AB boys, unless very tightly circumcised, are likely to pee at a different angle to a toddler when sat on such a scaled-up potty, so some thought needs to be given to the adequacy of the splashguard (the part above the handle slot).

• 6 months later...

Well this is a turn-up!  Thank you for drawing our attention to your product.  Do you have a website giving details of price, delivery and so on?  Does it answer other questions, such as the detail of the bowl and how it withdraws from the frame?  If the bowl is removed whilst the chair is occupied, can an enema or suppository then be administered to the restrained occupant?  What is the finish (varnished marine ply?) and is it splash-proof?  Are the straps on the external faces of the sides intended to prevent the occupant from touching themselves to alleviate boredom whilst strapped in for extended sessions, or is the splashguard alone sufficient to prevent self-arousal?  Is the splashguard unisex or gender-specific?....

• 2 years later...