LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Totals for 2017

I've just added up my diaper use for 2017 and I'm now curious to know how my experience of being diapered every night for a year compares with others.

Nightly, I put on a slip-style Tena rated at 8 drips, snugged into position by towelling pull-up pants followed by separate plastic pants.  To stop me interfering with the diaper in my sleep, except in the hottest weather I wear a neckline-fastened one piece sleep suit with no  way in below the waist.

I've logged myself as being wet on 93 nights in the whole calendar year (that's just over 25%, or roughly one night in four). To count as "wet" there must have been a weight gain of at least 500g in the diapering, but typically with me it is much more. If I'm wet at all, I tend to be very wet, often dumping several full bladders into the same diaper without waking up. This is excellent in terms of an improved sleep cycle. Not waking up three or four times per night for a pee leaves me much better rested come the morning, which is why I'm quite content not only to be diapered at night on a 'precautionary' basis, but also to seek to move from a 25% wetness rate to 100%. I'd really like to achieve uninterrupted 8-hour sleepthroughs on a nightly basis, but I'm not there yet.

At present, much seems to depend on what happens in my sleep the first time my bladder reaches the full mark.  If I don't wake, instead dumping 250ml+ into my diapers, then subsequent full bladders don't wake me either. Already wet, some hidden mechanism seems to say "no need". But if I wake the first time, then I wake each subsequent time too - unless I deliberately wet myself and so set up deliberately the 'already wet' scenario.

My fondness for a mug or three of tea before bed needs a mention here. When wet, typical weight gain in the diaper for a whole night will be around 1200g, which I reckon equates to four visits to the toilet or potty. The normal upper limit is about 1600, although on one record-breaking occasion I reached 2866ml before diaper leaks drove me from my bed. The sagging, soaked diapering hanging between my legs as I waddled towards the bathroom was quite a sight. Way past absorbing it all, a lake sloshed about in the crotch of the plastic pants.

So what about daytime?  In the past couple of months I've taken to wearing 8-drip Maxi pull-ups during the day whenever I go out. So much more convenient than having to hunt around for toilets. Just pause wherever you happen to be, and deliberately release just enough to deal with any urgency. What I don't know - and would like others to tell me - is whether such deliberate surrender of daytime bladder control has knock-on effects. Will involuntary daytime wetting follow?  Maybe even loss of bowel control too? In the whole of 2017 I only had a soiled diaper twice, but it can happen. Each time it was morning and I was standing in a wet diaper, having just got out of bed, when an unfamiliar feeling developed between my buttocks. Only when I reached between my legs and lifted the crotch of my diaper did I realise that I had "done it in my pants", totally without prior awareness of what was about to happen. Not a problem at home, but elsewhere?

Congratulations on a sucessful year in diapers and great job keeping your history of usage in such detail.

2017 was a big year for me as I started wearing diapers full time and began to unpotty train myself.  My wife has been very supportive and has changed my diaper more in 2017 than all the years we have been together combined.  The last day of 2017 she changed my diaper three times.  It has been a challenging time learning how to live life in diapers permanently both for my wife and I but we are committed to one another.  

My wife also was able to relieve her sexual frustrations by getting with her ex-boyfriend.  It has been wonderful for both of us.  I always wanted to be her cuckold and it happened in 2017.  

All in all the best year of my life when it comes to living life as a diapered sissy.

For several years crossdressing has been a part of our marriage. My wife has been open minded and supportive. She buys me clothing, make-up and goes out with me in public dressed as a woman.

This year (2017) I've brought diapers into the equation and have high hopes. My closet is filled with womens clothing. My dresser drawers are filled with diapers and plastic pants. Wish us well.

• Like 1

While I am not into cross dressing, I always wondered about things.  Women wear jeans, t-shirts, button down shirts, pants, all the same type of clothes guys wear, but when they do, no one calls them a cross dresser!  A guy wears a skirt or dress and he is definitly a cross dresser!  While a Scottish kilt is not a dress or skirt per say, if I was Scottish I would proudly wear my Kilt and proclaim my heritage!  That would be the closest I would ever get to not wearing pants!

On 1/1/2018 at 8:43 AM, Howdy21 said:

For several years crossdressing has been a part of our marriage. My wife has been open minded and supportive. She buys me clothing, make-up and goes out with me in public dressed as a woman.

This year (2017) I've brought diapers into the equation and have high hopes. My closet is filled with womens clothing. My dresser drawers are filled with diapers and plastic pants. Wish us well.

I do wish you both well in the new year.

On 01/01/2018 at 2:43 PM, Howdy21 said:

Belated best wishes from me too. I don't get to log in every day; I didn't mean to ignore you..

In my case, involvement with diapering is not totally a matter of choice; for me a degree of diapering is a necessity. But I do sometimes wet voluntarily, especially daytime. My advice is to build up your daytime use gradually, so that when you wet in public you are confident about your diaper coping with the amount of wee you are releasing.

It may well be the case that there is more room for diapers under nominally female clothing (skirts and dresses) than under unisex garments (joggers, track suits and so on).  Could you be persuaded to run a few experiments in this regard?  By experimenting with different types of diaper and weighing the uptake at the point where the first leaks occur, it should be possible to determine whether cross-dressing opens up diapering opportunities not available to males who persist with a more conventional wardrobe as 'top layer'.

On 1/7/2018 at 5:25 AM, Orchidectomy said:

Belated best wishes from me too. I don't get to log in every day; I didn't mean to ignore you..

In my case, involvement with diapering is not totally a matter of choice; for me a degree of diapering is a necessity. But I do sometimes wet voluntarily, especially daytime. My advice is to build up your daytime use gradually, so that when you wet in public you are confident about your diaper coping with the amount of wee you are releasing.

It may well be the case that there is more room for diapers under nominally female clothing (skirts and dresses) than under unisex garments (joggers, track suits and so on).  Could you be persuaded to run a few experiments in this regard?  By experimenting with different types of diaper and weighing the uptake at the point where the first leaks occur, it should be possible to determine whether cross-dressing opens up diapering opportunities not available to males who persist with a more conventional wardrobe as 'top layer'.

Thanks, I am taking your advice and I am building gradually. What kind of experiments were you suggesting? I can certainly try different diapers and different wardrobes. When you say weigh the uptake, do you mean diaper absorbancy?

I did indeed mean diaper absorbancy. This is much easier to do in metric units than the American system of Fluid Ounces. Pee being near enough a density of 1, it follows that one millilitre of pee weighs one gram. One litre weighs one kilogram, and so on. Don't forget to subtract the weight of the dry diaper from the weight of the wet one; only then do you get the true figure for uptake.