LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Boss baby

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2017 at 5:33 PM, sonofninasayers said:

Not sure if this has already been posted but has anyone seen the movie The boss baby

Seen it twice now always puts a big smile on me face! Great film regardless of what anyone else says. If you haven't seen it I suggest you watch!! 

I watched it on Netflix a couple of weeks ago. I had no interest when I saw trailers for it before it came out. I was pleasantly surprised and loved it so much. The heart and the humor was great! It made me cry. What  was your favorite part or character(s)? 

5 hours ago, Bigboybrad90 said:

I watched it on Netflix a couple of weeks ago. I had no interest when I saw trailers for it before it came out. I was pleasantly surprised and loved it so much. The heart and the humor was great! It made me cry. What  was your favorite part or character(s)? 

Favourite part is a tough one as I had many favourite parts during the film. The bits which stick out to me the most I'd have to say are probably when they are both sucking on their pacifiers and their dad walks in and has a look of shock on his face. Another part would be the entire mission in Vegas at the convention centre, seeing them both work together was really nice. Then finally the ending where sir boss baby leaves but comes back as the baby in the family.

Those were all great scenes. I really liked the meeting the babies were having and it gets disrupted by the older brother and they fight over the tape. Especially the part where you think the toy car is going fast but really slow when the parents see it. Haha 

On ‎12‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 12:33 PM, sonofninasayers said:

Not sure if this has already been posted but has anyone seen the movie The boss baby

Saw it on Netflix. It was a pretty good movie. I enjoyed it.