LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Hannah set her piece on the board and mixed up the cards and set them next to the board.

"How about we make a friendly wager on who wins, or rather who loses. The bet is, the loser has to drink out of a baby bottle the rest of the sleepover, that is, until Monday. Since there is no way any of us can cheat, the risk is the same for each of us. That means either you Zoey, or you Wendy or myself will be drinking out of a bottle like a baby. Want to try it? It would be funny if I lost and had to drink out of a bottle, wouldn't it." Hannah said.

Wendy looked at her sister and then at Zoey.

"I'll do it." Wendy said.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(okay)

The game was close as it went along. They took turns being in front. Near the end of the game, if Hannah got a red card she would win, or if Wendy did she would win. It was Zoey's turn tough.

"Do you need to go potty Zoey?" Hannah asked.

"well then you better keep your pull up dry then." Hannah said. 

Wendy took her turn and landed on the next to the last spot. Hannah picked up her card and showed Zoey the red card and moved her piece.

"Looks like I won. But since I said the loser would drink out of a baby bottle, you two will have to play for second place, unless one of you wants to give up." Hannah said.

"Not me," Wendy said, giggling and rubbing her hand together.

Wendy shook her head. 

"I went before hannah, so that makes it your turn. Hannah, do you want to fix a bottle for the loser? Wendy giggled.

"Good idea. Zoey, would you prefer milk, juice or water in your bottle?" Hannah asked. 

Wendy shook her head. 
"I went before hannah, so that makes it your turn. Hannah, do you want to fix a bottle for the loser? Wendy giggled.
"Good idea. Zoey, would you prefer milk, juice or water in your bottle?" Hannah asked. 
"Hey I haven't lost yet... who knows I might win." Zoey said still determined. She took her turn yet she was just a few spaces before the winner spot and Wendy was one spot ahead.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Yeah,  you might. We'll see. " Hannah said. 

Wendy took a card and showed it to Hannah arms Zoey. It was a red card and Wendy moved her piece forward to the end.

"Sorry Zoey. Looks like I came in second. You lose." Wendy said. 

Hannah smiled and went to the kitchen to fix a bottle.

Zoey was usually good at this game,  well it had been a couple years since she last played it.  But she remembered always winning. She wasn't going to make a huge deal out of it though.  Atleast the bottle thing was only till Monday. This was going to be a long weekend. 

She sighed,  "it's okay. I agreed with the bet and since I lost I guess I have to use a bottle.  It's only till Monday anyways " she shrugged. 

"Why don't you and Wendy pick one out and I'll go make the popcorn." Hannah said.

Wendy took Zoey's hand and led her over to the DVD case. 

"We have almost all of the Disney movies. Do you have a favorite?" Wendy asked.

"Why don't you and Wendy pick one out and I'll go make the popcorn." Hannah said.
Wendy took Zoey's hand and led her over to the DVD case. 
"We have almost all of the Disney movies. Do you have a favorite?" Wendy asked.
"Well I love The Little Mermaid or Beauty and the beast. What do you like?" Zoey asked

"I like The Little Mermaid and Moana, so we can watch The Little Mermaid. Why haven't you started drinking your bottle?  You agreed to do it, and you haven't any thing to drink for awhile." Wendy said, taking the movie or of the case.

"I like The Little Mermaid and Moana, so we can watch The Little Mermaid. Why haven't you started drinking your bottle?  You agreed to do it, and you haven't any thing to drink for awhile." Wendy said, taking the movie or of the case.
"Okay... okay I've been stalling for a little bit. I'll drink some I promise. " Zoey admitted. She sat down and put the bottle to her mouth to show she was going to drink it she did feel milk hit her tongue. Atleast the nipple was wide and soft.

Hannah came back in the room with a large bowl of popcorn. She set it down on the coffee table.

"Before we start the movie, Zoey and Wendy, I think you both should try and go potty. I don't want to be changing wet or messy pants after the movie. Zoey, I'll help you." Hannah said.