LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Hannah frowned at Zoey.
"Judging from how you're acting, you didn't thank Wendy. Can you just say 'thank you Wendy' and we can get going?" Hannah said. 
Zoey looked at Wendy and took out her paci, "thank you Wendy." She said and put it back in.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah swatted Zoey's bottom. 

"Did you forget that only Wendy or I can take your pacifier out? You don't need it out to talk. Let's get going." Hannah said. 

Hannah took Zoey's hand and lead her out to the car and put her in the back, fastening her in. 

Hannah swatted Zoey's bottom. 
"Did you forget that only Wendy or I can take your pacifier out? You don't need it out to talk. Let's get going." Hannah said. 
Hannah took Zoey's hand and lead her out to the car and put her in the back, fastening her in. 

Zoey pouted when her bottom was swatted. She thought it'd be okay to atleast say thank you. She followed Hannah out to the car and let Hannah buckle her in.

Hannah drove to the zoo and parked. Hannah got out and got Zoey out, taking her hand. Wendy grabbed the diaper bag before going out, 

"Alright, let's go pay and then we can go in." Hannah  said. 

As the approached the window to pay,  Hannah saw a stroller rental area. 

"Would you like me to rent a stroller so you can ride instead of walk, baby?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah drove to the zoo and parked. Hannah got out and got Zoey out, taking her hand. Wendy grabbed the diaper bag before going out, 
"Alright, let's go pay and then we can go in." Hannah  said. 
As the approached the window to pay,  Hannah saw a stroller rental area. 
"Would you like me to rent a stroller so you can ride instead of walk, baby?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey got out holding Hannah's hand, and they got to the window. She looked at the strollers when she was asked about them and shook her head. "Wa'a walk." She tried to say behind her paci.

"Alright baby, you can walk." Hannah said. 

They walked up to pay the admission. The girl at the window saw Zoey with her pacifier. 

"How old is the little one? Toddlers 5 and under get in free with a paid admission." The girl said. 

Hannah smiled at Zoey.

"Do you want to get in free, baby?" Hannah asked. 

"Alright baby, you can walk." Hannah said. 
They walked up to pay the admission. The girl at the window saw Zoey with her pacifier. 
"How old is the little one? Toddlers 5 and under get in free with a paid admission." The girl said. 
Hannah smiled at Zoey.
"Do you want to get in free, baby?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey didn't like that the girl called her little one. It didn't help though that she looked like a toddler, especially with her using a paci. Although if she said yes. Hannah wouldn't be spending too much money. So she nodded yes.

"She just turned four. She hates to be called a toddler though, even though she's still in diapers." Hannah  told the girl. 

Hannah paid for them to go in. The girl handed Hannah three wristbands,  two blue and one pink,  as well as a piece of paper. 

"The pink band is for your toddler. There is certain activities geared just for the toddlers. I've given you a list of the activities." The girl said.

"Thank you." Hannah said.

Hannah turned to Zoey with the pink band. 

"Hold out your arm, baby." Hannah cooed. 

"She just turned four. She hates to be called a toddler though, even though she's still in diapers." Hannah  told the girl. 

Hannah paid for them to go in. The girl handed Hannah three wristbands,  two blue and one pink,  as well as a piece of paper. 

"The pink band is for your toddler. There is certain activities geared just for the toddlers. I've given you a list of the activities." The girl said.

"Thank you." Hannah said.

Hannah turned to Zoey with the pink band. 

"Hold out your arm, baby." Hannah cooed. 

Zoey blushed pink, embarrassed that Hannah told the girl she still wore diapers. Even though it was only her first day in them since she was a baby.

She held her arm out so she could get her band on. She suckled her paci.

Hannah attached zoeys wrist band and hers and let Wendy do her own. She took Zoey's hand and walked into the zoo. 

"What would you like to see first? We can go to the monkey house, the penguin exhibit or the petting area?" Hannah asked. 

"I don't care. What do you want to see. Zoey?" Wendy wondered. 

Hannah attached zoeys wrist band and hers and let Wendy do her own. She took Zoey's hand and walked into the zoo. 
"What would you like to see first? We can go to the monkey house, the penguin exhibit or the petting area?" Hannah asked. 
"I don't care. What do you want to see. Zoey?" Wendy wondered. 

"Can we go to the petting area?" Zoey said she liked to see the bunnies and goats. It was also fun to feed them.

"Okay." Hannah said, 

She took Zoey and Wendy to the petting area. The person over the area looked at the wristband and smiled. She handed Zoey a large cup of food for the animals.

"This is for the animals, sweetie. Don't eat it yourself." The woman said.

"Tell the lady thank you for the food, baby." Hannah said. 

"Okay." Hannah said, 
She took Zoey and Wendy to the petting area. The person over the area looked at the wristband and smiled. She handed Zoey a large cup of food for the animals.
"This is for the animals, sweetie. Don't eat it yourself." The woman said.
"Tell the lady thank you for the food, baby." Hannah said. 
Zoey took the cup when it was given to her. Zoey almost took out her paci to say that but remembered the rule. So she said thank you but because of the paci in the way it came out as "t'ank ou. " in the most cutest way, it made her blush.

"Aw, you're welcome honey. Have fun." The lady said. 

Hannah led Zoey and Wendy over to where there were lambs and goats. When they saw the cup in Zoey's hand they came running over to them, 

"Aw, you're welcome honey. Have fun." The lady said. 
Hannah led Zoey and Wendy over to where there were lambs and goats. When they saw the cup in Zoey's hand they came running over to them, 
Zoey backed up a little when they ran over, scared they would jump on her. Then she looked at the animal food and grabbed some. She held out her hand that held the food, to them.

Wendy smiled and came over next to Zoey and fended off some of the more aggressive lambs and goats. They nibbled the food out of Zoey's hand. 

"Don't be afraid, baby. They only want the food. Does it tickle when they're eating out of your hand." Wendy asked. 

Wendy smiled and came over next to Zoey and fended off some of the more aggressive lambs and goats. They nibbled the food out of Zoey's hand. 
"Don't be afraid, baby. They only want the food. Does it tickle when they're eating out of your hand." Wendy asked. 

Zoey giggled when the goats and lambs, licked and nibbled the food in her hand. It did indeed tickle. She nodded.

Wendy smiled. 

"Why don't you try petting one of the lambs. Like this, see?" Wendy said.

Wendy rubbed her hand over one the baby lambs and it nuzzled her hand. She stopped after a minute and took the cup from Zoey so she could try. 

Wendy smiled. 
"Why don't you try petting one of the lambs. Like this, see?" Wendy said.
Wendy rubbed her hand over one the baby lambs and it nuzzled her hand. She stopped after a minute and took the cup from Zoey so she could try. 

Zoey nodded and let Wendy take the cup of food. She went to another baby lamb and pet it gently. She smiled.

The lamb nuzzled Zoey. After a few minutes Wendy hanged the cup back to Zoey. Hannah took pictures of Zoey feeding the animals and petting the lamb. 

"Look Zoey, they have baby cows and ponies too. Do you want to pretty them?" Hannah asked. 

The lamb nuzzled Zoey. After a few minutes Wendy hanged the cup back to Zoey. Hannah took pictures of Zoey feeding the animals and petting the lamb. 
"Look Zoey, they have baby cows and ponies too. Do you want to pretty them?" Hannah asked. 
Zoey took her cup back. And saw the cows and ponies. She nodded, "yeth peath." She said behind her paci.

Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her over to where the cows and ponies were behind a fence, but Zoey could still feed them and pet them. 

A woman from the zoo came over with a baby bottle. 

"Hi sweetie. Would you like to feed the baby calf? He loves milk from a bottle." The women said. 

Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her over to where the cows and ponies were behind a fence, but Zoey could still feed them and pet them. 
A woman from the zoo came over with a baby bottle. 
"Hi sweetie. Would you like to feed the baby calf? He loves milk from a bottle." The women said. 

Zoey followed Hannah, holding her hand. She smiled seeing the cute ponies and cows. She was surprised when she was asked to help feed the baby calf, she's never donethat before. "Yeth pease." She said not taking her paci out.

The lady handed Zoey the bottle and Hannah led her over to where the calf was. 

"Don't be afraid, baby. Just hold the bottle out and he should latch onto the nipple." Hannah urged. 

The lady handed Zoey the bottle and Hannah led her over to where the calf was. 
"Don't be afraid, baby. Just hold the bottle out and he should latch onto the nipple." Hannah urged. 

Zoey wasn't afraid after all they were only baby calf. She held the baby bottle out for the calf and it did latch on. She was feeding a baby cow. She thought excitedly.