LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Zoey moved her face a lot not used to it getting washed by others then herself.  Being given a bath was weird cause she's been taking showers for so long.  She didn't play with toys being stubborn.  

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah smiled a bit seeing how stubborn Zoey was, not playing with the toys. Hannah stopped washing for a second and picked up a rubber duck and filled it with water and squirted Zoey with it.

"Uh-oh. Zoey is getting attacked by the duck. You better fight back, sweetie." Hannah cooed.

Hannah smiled and took Zoey's hands and placed the duck in them. 

"You better hold the duck tight so he doesn't squirt anyone else. Can you do that,  sweetie?" Hannah cooed.

Hannah picked up the wash cloth and scrubbed behind Zoey's ears and neck, then started on her chest.

"We're going to get Zoey squeaky clean, aren't we?" Hannah cooed.

Zoey took the duck and didn't argue this time. She held onto the duck while she was getting washed.  She started to squirm again feeling ticklish when Hannah started washing her body.  She nodded though to answer Hannah's question.  

Hannah stopped washing Zoey as she started to squirm.

"Zoey, I can't have you squirming like that. You might slip and bump your cute little head, and we can't have that, can we?" Hannah cooed. "Stand up, honey."

Hannah helped Zoey stand up, then opened the closet. She took out a pink baby bath ring and stuck it in the tub, fastening the suction cups to the bottom of the tub. She picked up Zoey and put her in the ring, sitting here down.

"There we go. Zoey is all safe if she continues to squirm, isn't she?" Hannah cooed and picked up the wash cloth.

"Sorry! I'm just ticklish and not used to having baths!" Zoey explained when she was told stand up.  She thought she might be getting ready to take her out of the tub but instead watched her bring over a baby bath ring,  that she'd be able to fit in. She watched it get put down in the tub then she was put in it. She couldn't squirm as much. She felt like a toddler being cooed at as she was bathed.  

Hannah made sure to wash Zoey all over, including her hair, using baby shampoo. When she was sure Zoey was clean enough,  Hannah helped her stand up and rinsed her off. She helped Zoey out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her,  rubbing her dry.

"There we go! Zoey and Wendy are all clean and dry. Let's go to Wendy's room and I'll help you girls get dressed. " Hannah cooed.

Hannah took Zoey's and Wendy's hands and led them down the hall to the Wendy's bedroom.

Once they were in the bedroom, Hannah let go of Wendy's and Zoey's hand. She went over to the dresser and opened the top drawer.  Hannah pulled out matching shorty pajamas, and a pair of panties and a pull up. She laid them on the bed. 

"Alright Wendy,  you first." Hannah ordered. 

Hannah removed Wendy's towel and had her step into the panties.  She pulled them up and dressed her in the pajamas. Hannah picked up the pull up.

"Okay Zoey, you're turn." Hannah cooed.

"I don't know you to know if need pull ups or not. However, you are wearing a pair of Wendy's pajamas, and sleeping in a bed I borrowed, so I'm not taking a chance that you still wet the bed. You're sleeping in pull ups tonight, and since you are getting your pajamas on,  that includes your pull up." Hannah said.

Zoey sighed in frustration.  "Fine.  But you'll see in the morning that they'll still be dry." Zoey didn't want to keep arguing over every single thing. The only thing she could do is wear it anyways and prove in the morning that she doesn't wet the bed.  

"I hope so. Wendy hasn't wet her bed in over six months. It would be a shame if her little friend was wet." Hannah said.

Hannah put the pull ups and pajamas on Zoey and patted her bottom.

"I think the cookies may be done. Let's go see. Zoey, if you need to use the toilet, let me know and I'll help you." Hannah said.

Hannah led the girls out of the bedroom.

Just as they reached the kitchen the timer went off. Hannah got an oven mitt and pulled the cookies out, setting them on the counter. Hannah got two pink plastic cups and filled them with milk. She set them on the table. Hannah got out a plate and put the cookies on it.  She put the plate on the table.

"Go ahead and sit down. Be careful, the cookies are still hot." Hannah said.

Wendy sat down and waited too. Hannah poured herself a glass of milk and sat down. She picked up a cookie and took a bite out of it.

"Alright, go ahead and take two cookies each. We'll save the rest." Hannah said.

Wendy picked her cookies and Hannah picked her cookies, then put the rest away. 

"How about taking a nap? I'm just kidding. Wendy has some puzzles to put together, or we could play a board game. Later this afternoon I'll go rent a movie and we can order pizza for dinner." Hannah said.

"Okay, I'll go get the game." Wendy said.

Wendy left the kitchen and Hannah cleaned up the dishes. 

"Would you like some more milk, Zoey?" Hannah asked.

Wendy brought the game back and Hannah took it from her and set the board out,  along with the cards.

"Wendy and Zoey,  choose your pieces." Hannah said. 

Wendy picked one of the pieces and put it down at the starting space.