LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

"You don't look that old,  but I guess if Wendy is in your class that makes sense. Wendy has only been to one sleepover, at your house. Mom is very protective of Wendy and she rarely gets to go anywhere without mom being with her." Hannah said.

"I think I know where the top that matches those shorts are.  I'll look for them later.  Wendy hasn't worn those pajamas in a few years now." Hannah said.

Hannah picked up a napkin and wiped some crumbs from Zoey's face.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I guess that makes sense. " Zoey says. Wendy's mom must've really been protective. She thought.  

"Oh okay." Zoey says in response Abbott the pj shirt. She'd probably be able to fit it if it wasn't to small. She had no time to react when Hannah started to wipe around her mouth clean with a napkin.  

"You didn't have to do that. I could've wiped the crumbs off myself. " Zoey stated. She didn't raise her voice or anything though.  

"Im sorry.  I'm just use to wiping Wendy's face because she can get a bit messy." Hannah said.

Hannah wiped Wendy's face causing her to blush.

"Thank you,  sis." Wendy said.

"Are you two about ready to start making cookies?" Hannah asked. 

"I am, " Wendy said, standing up. 

"What kind would you like to make?  We are making them from scratch. We have peanut butter or chocolate chips or whatever else you want. First though,  both of you need aprons." Hannah said.

Hannah opened a closet and took out two aprons. She set one down and came behind Wendy. Wendy held still as Hannah slipped the apron over her head and tied it behind her.  The apron said LITTLE BAKER on the front. Hannah picked up the other apron which was pink and said MOMMY'S LITTLE HELPER on it with a picture of a teddy bear. She came over to Zoey and put the apron on her and tied it. 

Well baking could get messy sometimes so Zoey didn't argue about the apron. However the aprons had a childish theme to them she noticed. She found it unfair though that she got the mommy's little helper apron. But she didn't want to offend anyone especially Wendy since this apron probably used to be hers.  So she said nothing and just wore the childish apron anyways. After all,  they were making cookies!

"Um, how about chocolate chip cookies? Those are my favorite. You wanna make chocolate chip cookies first,  Wendy?" Zoey asks. 

"Okay." Wendy agreed.

Hannah got out a bag of chocolate chips out and started Wendy and Zoey working on putting everything into a mixing bowl. Wendy got flour on her face and hands, as well as her apron.

Zoey getting just a little messy too with the powder and sugar.  But she couldn't wait to get the chocolate chips in there. That was her favorite part. 

"This is fun! I haven't baked cookies in awhile. " Zoey said. 

Once Wendy and Zoey had put everything in the mixing bowl, Hannah turned on the mixer.

"I'll mix everything up,  then you girls can form the cookies and I'll put them in the oven. I don't want either of you to hurt yourself with the mixer or burn yourselves with the stove." Hannah said.

Hannah mixed the ingredients and then turned the mixer off. She set the bowl on the table as well as a cookie sheet.

"Alright, go ahead and make the cookies. Since both of you are already messy, just use your hands. I'll help you clean up." Hannah said.

Wendy did the same, rolling the cookie dough into a ball and laid it on the cookie sheet. She used her palm to press it down,  then used her thumb to make amoney indentation in the cookie and added more chips.

"Good job girls." Hannah said.

Wendy smiled at her sister.

Hannah smiled as she watched them form the cookies. The tray was soon full.

"Alright, let's get these in the oven, then I'll get you girls cleaned up." Hannah said. 

Hannah put the tray in the oven and set the timer. She came over and took Wendy's and Zoey's aprons off.

"Alright, let's go to the bathroom and get you both in the tub." Hannah said.

Hannah took Wendy's hand and held her hand to Zoey.

"You girls need a bath. You're covered with flour and sugar from the top of your head to your little feet. Wendy still needs to be washed by mom or me because mom wants to make sure Wendy is clean, and mom is afraid Wendy will drown in the tub if we aren't with her. Do you want to get in the tub with Wendy or wait until she's done?" Hannah asked.

"Sorry, that's not an option. Baths only.  I'm in charge,  and I need to make sure you get clean.  You can take a bath with Wendy or after, I don't care." Hannah said. 

Hannah started water running in the tub and then undressed Wendy, putting her pajamas in the hamper and helped her in the tub. Hannah looked at Zoey.

"Alright,  but don't leave the bathroom." Hannah ordered. 

Hannah added bath toys to the water and started washing Wendy. Wendy giggled as her sister washed under her arms and tickled her feet. Hannah wasked Wendy's hair as well, then helped Wendy out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her.  Hannah emptied the tub and filled it with clean warm water.

Hannah smiled at Zoey. 

"Okay,  you're turn." Hannah said, getting ready to undress Zoey.

Hannah gave Zoey a swat on her bottom.

"I'm in charge Zoey, so that means you have to do what I say. Now let's get you undressed and in the tub. I can get you cleaner than you can by yourself because I can see where you got flour. Wendy didn't give me anyour trouble, did she? Now hold your arms up so I can take your shirt off." Hannah ordered.

Hannah put her hands on Zoey's shirt and tugged it up.

Zoey whined softly feeling her bottom getting swat.  She moved her hands on her butt not wanting it seat anymore. She listened to Hannah lecture her.  Then finally held her arms up, really not wanting a spanking or to be in trouble with Hannah. 

Hannah took off Zoey's shirt and tugged down her pajama shorts, making Zoey step out of them. She helped Zoey step into the tub and sit down. 

"Play with the toys while I get you cleaned up. I'll be done before you know it." Hannah said.

Hannah used a new wash cloth and started cleaning Zoey, starting with her face.