LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Let's get started." Hannah said, picking up a basketball. 
Hannah started pitching the balls in, getting almost every ball in the basket. She kept an eye on Zoey to see how she was doing. 
Zoey started to throw the balls. She didn't get them all in a row though. It was every few times she'd make a basket. But when they were at twenty seconds the hoop started to move side to side. Which made it hard for Zoey. She only had 10 points atleast.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Hannah adjusted to the moving basket, but when she saw how bad Zoey was doing, Hannah missed a few shots on purpose. Finally she picked up the last ball and threw it at the bucket. 

"Alright, that's game. I've got 22 points. How did you do?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah adjusted to the moving basket, but when she saw how bad Zoey was doing, Hannah missed a few shots on purpose. Finally she picked up the last ball and threw it at the bucket. 
"Alright, that's game. I've got 22 points. How did you do?" Hannah asked. 
Zoey frowned hearing how many points Hannah had. That was so much more than what she had. She looked at her score. "...12." She said.

"I'm sorry, baby. You lost. Let me find a little girl you might be able to beat." Hannah said. 

Hannah looked around the room. She spotted a girl around six with a pacifier clipped on het shirt. The girl was with an older girl and they were looking around. 

"Stay right here." Hannah ordered. 

Hannah walked over and talked to the older girl. After a few minutes Hannah brought the girls back to Zoey.

"Zoey, this is Emily and her big sister Julie. Emily wants to play you in basketball. Do you want to play her?" Hannah asked.

Emily smiled at Zoey. 

"I'm sorry, baby. You lost. Let me find a little girl you might be able to beat." Hannah said. 
Hannah looked around the room. She spotted a girl around six with a pacifier clipped on het shirt. The girl was with an older girl and they were looking around. 
"Stay right here." Hannah ordered. 
Hannah walked over and talked to the older girl. After a few minutes Hannah brought the girls back to Zoey.
"Zoey, this is Emily and her big sister Julie. Emily wants to play you in basketball. Do you want to play her?" Hannah asked.
Emily smiled at Zoey. 

Zoey stayed right where she was told. She saw Hannah bring back the little girl over. "Uh okay sure." Zoey agreed.

Hannah put quarters in both machines. Julie reached down and slipped the pacifier in Emily's mouth, then stepped over to play with Hannah.

Emily bounced the ball on the machine and sucked on the pacifier. She threw the first ball and smiled at Zoey around the pacifier. 

Hannah put quarters in both machines. Julie reached down and slipped the pacifier in Emily's mouth, then stepped over to play with Hannah.
Emily bounced the ball on the machine and sucked on the pacifier. She threw the first ball and smiled at Zoey around the pacifier. 

Zoey thought the little girl was adorable and kbew she'd feel bad at beating her in such an easy game. She started playing the game.

Emily was fairly good, getting the first three baskets in a row. Hannah saw Emily play and whispered in Zoey's ear.

"It would be a shame if Emily beat you. Maybe I should give you a pacifier too to even the odds." Hannah said, patting her purse. 

Emily jumped up and made the basket. As she did her shirt pulled up, revealing the waistband of a pink pull up. 

Emily was fairly good, getting the first three baskets in a row. Hannah saw Emily play and whispered in Zoey's ear.
"It would be a shame if Emily beat you. Maybe I should give you a pacifier too to even the odds." Hannah said, patting her purse. 
Emily jumped up and made the basket. As she did her shirt pulled up, revealing the waistband of a pink pull up. 
She shook her head. "She won't beat me. I don't need a pacifier. " Zoey started making baskets too.

"Alright, we'll see." Hannah said. 

Emily stopped for a minute and watched Zoey shoot. She sucked hard on the pacifier. She started throwing again missing a few baskets.

Hannah and Julie were having their own game. 

"Alright, we'll see." Hannah said. 
Emily stopped for a minute and watched Zoey shoot. She sucked hard on the pacifier. She started throwing again missing a few baskets.
Hannah and Julie were having their own game. 

Zoey shot a couple more in. Just 2 points ahead of Emily. She was not gonna beat by a little kid. No matter How adorable and innocent she looked.

Emily started making every shot after that. Hannah and Julie finished their game and watched Emily and Zoey play. 

"Don't let Emily beat you, baby. If you win, I'll get you a double scoop of your favorite ice cream. If you lose, you have to suck on a pacifier the rest of the sleepover." Hannah said. 

Emily started making every shot after that. Hannah and Julie finished their game and watched Emily and Zoey play. 
"Don't let Emily beat you, baby. If you win, I'll get you a double scoop of your favorite ice cream. If you lose, you have to suck on a pacifier the rest of the sleepover." Hannah said. 

"Wait but the game is almost over. Why didn't you say this before?" Zoey asked starting to rush now.

Emily was concentrating on making her shots and didn't realize she was wetting her pull up. She tossed in her last two shots, making the basket both times. She high fived her sister. 

Julie checked Emily's pull up.

"Lets go get you changed. Maybe I should have asked mom to put you in a diaper. I didn't think you would want to use the potty at the mall. Tell Zoey goodbye and thanks for the game." Julie said, taking the pacifier from Emily's mouth. 

"Bye Zoey. I had fun. Thanks for playing with me," Emily said with a smile,.

Emily was concentrating on making her shots and didn't realize she was wetting her pull up. She tossed in her last two shots, making the basket both times. She high fived her sister. 
Julie checked Emily's pull up.
"Lets go get you changed. Maybe I should have asked mom to put you in a diaper. I didn't think you would want to use the potty at the mall. Tell Zoey goodbye and thanks for the game." Julie said, taking the pacifier from Emily's mouth. 
"Bye Zoey. I had fun. Thanks for playing with me," Emily said with a smile,.

"Bye Emily. No problem. " Zoey said, waving. She watched them leave. Did she dare look at the score? Did she win or loose?

Hannah waved goodbye to Julie and Emily. She saw Zoey wasn't looking at the scoreboard and  turned her to look at it. It showed Emily had won by two points. 

"Too bad, baby. You lost by only two points. That's one basket. Since I sprung this on you so late, I'll wait until we get home to give you a pacifier. We can stop by Babies r Us and you can pick out a couple of pacifiers. Do you see any more games you want to play? I promise not to make any more bets. This is supposed to be fun for you." Hannah said. 

Hannah waved goodbye to Julie and Emily. She saw Zoey wasn't looking at the scoreboard and  turned her to look at it. It showed Emily had won by two points. 
"Too bad, baby. You lost by only two points. That's one basket. Since I sprung this on you so late, I'll wait until we get home to give you a pacifier. We can stop by Babies r Us and you can pick out a couple of pacifiers. Do you see any more games you want to play? I promise not to make any more bets. This is supposed to be fun for you." Hannah said. 
Zoey sighed. "Alright no more bets. Can I play the claw game that gives candy?" Zoey asked starting to walk over to it. "It's just a quarter. "

"Alright, you can do that." Hannah agreed with Wendy following them. 
Hannah slipped a quarter in the machine.
"Anytime you're ready." Hannah said.
Zoey started to play, her first try she got a small sour patch straw, box of nerds and a small jaw breaker. She dropped them where they could them. Then she grabbed them. "Oooh yummy. These are my favorites" she said

Hannah held out her hand. 

"Let me put those in my purse so I can hold them for you. Go ahead and pick out one piece to eat now, and you can have the rest later. Wendy, get yourself some candy too." Hannah said.

Wendy tried the claw and got some candy. She gave it all to Hannah to hold. 

Hannah held out her hand. 
"Let me put those in my purse so I can hold them for you. Go ahead and pick out one piece to eat now, and you can have the rest later. Wendy, get yourself some candy too." Hannah said.
Wendy tried the claw and got some candy. She gave it all to Hannah to hold. 

"I want, my sour straw." Zoey said picking it up. "Can I play it again after her?" She asked.