LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

"Everybody's tastebuds are different. Who knows? You might like it." Wendy said. 

Hannah came into the playroom with a baby bottle of juice and a sippy cup. 

"I thought you girls might be thirsty." Hannah said. 

"Thanks Hannah," Wendy said taking the sippy cup. 

Hannah set the bottle next to Zoey, then took the pacifier out of her mouth. 

"There you go. Drink your juice. Dinner will be ready in twenty minutes. I'll give you your pacifier back after dinner. You might need a bath before bedtime." Hannah said. 

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zoey pouted being told to let Hannah check her diaper.  She hadnt used it yet and she didn't want Hannah to worry but she hadnt gone since her accident at the zoo.  "No." She said and stayed by the toy box. 

"Alright, that's enough. I'm going to check your diaper whether you like it or not." Hannah said. 

Hannah came over and picked up Zoey, holding her like she was a toddler. Hannah slipped her finger in Zoey's diaper, finding her still dry. 

"You're still dry. The last wet diaper you had was at the zoo earlier. You need to start drinking more so your diaper is wet more often. When I give you a bottle I expect you to finish it."  Hannah said. 

Hannah got the half empty bottle and carried Zoey to the kitchen. She pulled a high chair over to the corner, facing the wall. She gave Zoey five hard swats on her diaper and slipped her in the high chair. 

"You got spanked for not doing what I told you. Now sit in the corner and think about how naughty you were, and finish your bottle. Your going to get another full bottle with dinner." Hannah said. 

Zoey whined softly when she was picked up and her diaper was checked anyways.  She tried to cover her bottom after feeling the first spank, but she's was kept from doing so. She let out a cry when one of the spanks caused her to pee a bit in her diaper. The spanks only hurt a little but she didn't like it at all.  She sniffed when she was put in the corner in a high chair. She didn't think she was gonna be spanked for saying no. She took her bottle,  not wanting to get spanked anymore for not listening. She looked at the wall as she drank her juice. She hoped time out wouldn't be too long. 

Hannah took the bottle. 

"Yes it was. Thank you for apologizing. Now lets get you to the table."

Hannah dragged the high chair over to the table. She tied a bib on Zoey and put a full bottle on the tray. She took a couple of baby wipes and cleaned Zoey's hands. 

"I'm going to get Wendy, them I'll get you your dinner." Hannah said. 

"Go ahead and drink your bottle" Hannah ordered.

Hannah left the kitchen and came back a few minutes later with Wendy. Wendy smiled at Zoey and sat down. 

Hannah brought the food to the table and fixed Zoey's plastic divided plate with hot dogs and baked beans. She set the plate on the tray of the high chair. 

"There you go, baby." Hannah cooed, then started filling her own plate. 

Zoey drank her juice while Hannah left the room.  She smiled back at Wendy. And watch Hannah prepare her plate.

"Thank you. " Zoey said when it was given to her. She still wasn't used to not having silverware.  So she decided to eat her hot dog pieces first,  as they were less messy then the beans. 

Hannah let Zoey eat some of her hot dog, then picked up a spoon and scooped up some beans. She brought them to Zoey's mouth and waved the spoon back and forth. 

"Here you go Zoey. I don't want you to get your hands too messy." Hannah said.

Hannah smiled and fed Zoey the spoonful of beans. Some of the beans fell off the spoon and onto Zoey's chin. Hannah scraped them off with a spoon and waited for Zoey to chew what was in her mouth and swallow. 

"You need to eat your hot dogs too, baby." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah picked up a piece of hot dog and slipped it in Zoey's mouth. 

" chew it up good before you swallow. I wouldn't want you choking on your food, baby." Hannah cooed.