LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Wendy came over next to Zoey and watched her feed the calf. She smiled at how cute it looked.

"This kind of reminds me of how you look when Hannah feeds you a bottle. Like a cute baby." Wendy said. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy came over next to Zoey and watched her feed the calf. She smiled at how cute it looked.
"This kind of reminds me of how you look when Hannah feeds you a bottle. Like a cute baby." Wendy said. 

"T'ank you." Zoey said, seeing as that was a compliment. The baby cow was almost finished with her bottle. And soon was she was. She then took the bottle out of the cows mouth.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

The women from the zoo took the bottle from Zoey. 
"You did a good job, baby." The lady said. 
"Do you want to see the pigs, baby?" Hannah asked. 
Zoey shook her head no. "See bunnies?" She asked behind her paci. She knew they had bunnies here too. Sometimes baby bunnies.

"Alright baby. We'll go see the bunnies." Hannah agreed.

Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her over to the fenced in area the bunnies were in. 

"Are you still dry, baby?" Hannah asked, patting Zoey's bottom. 

"Alright baby. We'll go see the bunnies." Hannah agreed.
Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her over to the fenced in area the bunnies were in. 
"Are you still dry, baby?" Hannah asked, patting Zoey's bottom. 

"Mhmm." Zoey nodded, she started to look at the bunnies. Some were hopping around, some were sleeping and some were eating. She thought they were so cute.

• 3 weeks later...

Zoey put some bunny food in her hand and held it out to the bunnies.  "Bunny..." she said to them and  tried to bend down only to fall on her  padded bottom.  Some of the bunny food spilled, but they bunnies same hopping over happily. 

Hannah took her phone out and took video of Zoey feeding and playing with the bunnies. She giggled as Zoey fell on her bottom, momentarily flashing her diaper.

"Are you okay, baby?" Hannah asked. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hannah and Wendy and Zoey stayed at the zoo for about two hours. Finally they started home. When they got there, Hannah took Zoey out of the car seat and led her into the house. 

"Alright baby, let's take your dress off and you can take a nap. Do you need your diaper changed?" Hannah asked. 

Zoey had her paci in her mouth and held onto Wendy's stuffed bunny, as they walked in. She pouted hearing that she had to take a nap. She made a soft whine sound behind her paci.  She had gone pee on the way home but was to nervous about it to say anything.  She was still getting used to having to wear them.  She didn't answer Hannah. 

Hannah led Zoey to the bedroom and took off her dress. She slipped a tee shirt on her and checked her diaper. 

"Good girl. You made pee in your diaper and didn't cry about it. Wendy, can you get a new diaper for Zoey? Come on baby, lay down." Hannah cooed. 

Hannah helped Zoey into the toddler bed and removed her diaper. She cleaned Zoey with baby wipes and took the diaper from Wendy. She unfolded it and slid it under Zoey. Hannah fastened the tapes and covered Zoey. 

"I'll be back in a bit to get you up, baby. Have a nice sleep." Hannah said with a smile.

Zoey pouted and laid down.  She hated naps and wish she didn't have to lay down.  She didn't get why Wendy didn't have to take a nap either.  It wasn't fair. All the pouting and thinking eventually made her doze off. 

Zoey made a little whiny noise that was muffled by her paci. She started to suck on it though, slowly waking up from slumber. She started to try and stretch out, as she usually had to do when she woke up. She looked at Hannah.