LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

"We'll decide when you come to the bathroom. You'll need to use the potty too." Hannah said. 
"Okay. " Zoey said, finishing up her spaghetti as Hannah went to get her bath ready. Eventually she finished. "Wendy I'm all done." She said.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy was at the sink when Zoey called her. She came over to Zoey. She helped Zoey from her booster chair and took her hand. She patted Zoey's bottom. 

"Ask Hannah to check your pull up. It's been awhile since you've gone potty." Wendy said. 

Wendy took Zoey into the bathroom and left her with Hannah. 

"Is your tummy full baby?" Hannah asked, untying Zoey's bib and taking it off from her, then took Zoey's shirt off. 

Wendy was at the sink when Zoey called her. She came over to Zoey. She helped Zoey from her booster chair and took her hand. She patted Zoey's bottom. 
"Ask Hannah to check your pull up. It's been awhile since you've gone potty." Wendy said. 
Wendy took Zoey into the bathroom and left her with Hannah. 
"Is your tummy full baby?" Hannah asked, untying Zoey's bib and taking it off from her, then took Zoey's shirt off. 

Zoey followed Wendy to the bathroom. She nodded that her tummy was full. She didn't feel the need to ask Hannah to check her pull up, she knows she didn't use it. It was dry. Hannah was probably gonna have her use the potty before getting in the bath anyways. So Zoey didn't bother to ask.

"I don't think you need a bath tonight, sweetie. I'll just wash your face and arms and hands, then i'll help you get ready for bed." Hannah said, 

Hannah lathered up a wash cloth and scrubbed Zoey's face. In doing so, Hannah got soap in Zoey's mouth. She rinsed out the washcloth and washed Zoey's hands and arms. She rinsed Zoey and then rubbed her face and arms with a towel. 

"Okay, lets go to your bedroom and get you ready for bed." Hannah ordered, taking Zoey's hand and patting her bottom. 

"I don't think you need a bath tonight, sweetie. I'll just wash your face and arms and hands, then i'll help you get ready for bed." Hannah said, 
Hannah lathered up a wash cloth and scrubbed Zoey's face. In doing so, Hannah got soap in Zoey's mouth. She rinsed out the washcloth and washed Zoey's hands and arms. She rinsed Zoey and then rubbed her face and arms with a towel. 
"Okay, lets go to your bedroom and get you ready for bed." Hannah ordered, taking Zoey's hand and patting her bottom. 

Zoey smiled, glad she didn't have to take a bath again. "Okay. " she said as Hannah started to wash up her face. She tried to spit the soap out of her mouth. It wasn't too much. But the taste was nasty. Eventually she was all clean from dinner and they went to the bedroom to get her dressed for bed. She felt that she needed to use the toilet soon.

Hannah took Zoey to her bedroom and undressed her. 

"Since you've been a big girl and haven't wet the bed, I think I'll trust you to wear big girl panties tonight instead of a pull up." Hannah said. 

Hannah went to the dresser and took out a pair of toddler panties and came back to Zoey. She held them open for Zoey to step in to. 

Hannah took Zoey to her bedroom and undressed her. 
"Since you've been a big girl and haven't wet the bed, I think I'll trust you to wear big girl panties tonight instead of a pull up." Hannah said. 
Hannah went to the dresser and took out a pair of toddler panties and came back to Zoey. She held them open for Zoey to step in to. 

Zoey got excited to hear that she could wear panties tonight instead. "After I get dressed, can you take me to go potty please?" She asks as she stepped into the panties.

Hannah pulled the panties up. 
"Sure baby. I wouldn't want you to wet your panties." Hannah said. 
"Would you rather wear a nightgown or pajamas?" Hannah asked. 

"No I wouldn't " Zoey said. "Hm, pajamas." She answered.

Hannah reached into the dresser and took out a pair of footed sleepers. She unfolded them and showed them to Zoey. They had unicorns on them. 

"How about these? They should keep you warm enough you won't need a blanket." Hannah said. 

Hannah reached into the dresser and took out a pair of footed sleepers. She unfolded them and showed them to Zoey. They had unicorns on them. 
"How about these? They should keep you warm enough you won't need a blanket." Hannah said. 

"Alright. " Zoey said. She thought the unicorns looked cute.

"We better get you on the potty first though. It's a lot of trouble putting on and taking off your sleeper." Hannah said.
Hannah led Zoey to the bathroom in just her panties. 
"Right. " Zoey agreed and followed. She really hope that she wouldn't have an accident tonight.

When they got the bathroom Hannah lowered Zoey's panties and sat her on the potty ring on the toilet. 
"Alright, let's see Zoey go pee in the potty like a big girl." Hannah said.
Zoey sat there on the potty ring and seconds later, she started pee but it wasn't a lot. She'd tried to a little more but nothing. "All done. " Zoey said.

Hannah could see Zoey peeing and waited for her to say she was done. Hannah wiped Zoey and helped her the toilet. She pulled Zoey's panties back up and patted her bottom. 

"Good job, Baby! I'm proud of you!" Hannah cooed. 

Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her back to the bedroom to get dressed in her sleeper. 

Hannah could see Zoey peeing and waited for her to say she was done. Hannah wiped Zoey and helped her the toilet. She pulled Zoey's panties back up and patted her bottom. 
"Good job, Baby! I'm proud of you!" Hannah cooed. 
Hannah took Zoey's hand and led her back to the bedroom to get dressed in her sleeper. 

Zoey was surprised that they didn't stop to wash there hands. But she was happy that Hannah was proud. She'd never want to disappoint her. They got to the bedroom to get her PJ's on.

Hannah picked up the sleeper and worked Zoey's arms and legs into it. She pulled it together and zipped it up. She gave Zoey a pat on her bottom. 

"There we go. Don't try to take the sleeper off by yourself. I'll take it off in the morning." Hannah said.

Hannah picked up the sleeper and worked Zoey's arms and legs into it. She pulled it together and zipped it up. She gave Zoey a pat on her bottom. 
"There we go. Don't try to take the sleeper off by yourself. I'll take it off in the morning." Hannah said.
"What if I need to use the toilet at night?" Zoey asks. If she couldn't take it off herself, she'd still need help going potty.

"Try to wake Wendy up, but don't get out of bed. If she doesn't wake up, you'll have to hold it until morning. You're a big girl, that shouldn't be a problem." Hannah said.

"Why don't you watch tv until bedtime?" Hannah added.

"Try to wake Wendy up, but don't get out of bed. If she doesn't wake up, you'll have to hold it until morning. You're a big girl, that shouldn't be a problem." Hannah said.
"Why don't you watch tv until bedtime?" Hannah added.

Zoey nodded. "Okay. " She said and went into the living room to watch tv.

Wendy smiled as Zoey came to the living room. She took her hand and held it. 

After a half hour Hannah came in the living room with a bottle of warm milk. 

"Here you are, baby. This should help you fall asleep later." Hannah said.

Hannah handed the bottle to Zoey. 

Wendy smiled as Zoey came to the living room. She took her hand and held it. 
After a half hour Hannah came in the living room with a bottle of warm milk. 
"Here you are, baby. This should help you fall asleep later." Hannah said.
Hannah handed the bottle to Zoey. 

Zoey held her hand and they watched tv like Hannah suggested. Zoey took the warm bottle of milk when Hannah brought it. "Thank you. " Zoey said politely.

"You're welcome. Bedtime is in a half hour and I expect that bottle to be empty." Hannah said. 
Hannah went over to s chair and sat down. 
Zoey nodded and started to watch tv again. She also started to drink her warm bottle of milk.