LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly The Baby for The Summer (private with robehouse)

Skylove27

Wendy nodded.

"How about a toy store? Or a book store?" Wendy said. 

Hannah took a baby wipe and cleaned up some of Zoey's face, but she still looked like a toddler eating her pizza.

"Don't forget your drink, sweetie." Hannah said.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy nodded.
"How about a toy store? Or a book store?" Wendy said. 
Hannah took a baby wipe and cleaned up some of Zoey's face, but she still looked like a toddler eating her pizza.
"Don't forget your drink, sweetie." Hannah said.

Zoey nodded, she wouldn't forget. "Ooh I like book stores. They're always fun!" Zoey said. "Maybe book store first then the toy store." She started to drink her pop in her sippy cup.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"Yes they are.  I enjoy reading a good book." Hannah said. 
Hannah finished her burrito and drank her soda. She moved her leg, bouncing Zoey a bit. 
The sudden movement caused the sippy cup to slip out of her mouth. The pop she didn't swallow dripped down her chin and onto her shirt. Luckily she didn't drop the sippy cup. "Oops." She said softly.

Hannah pulled the napkin off the front of Zoey's shirt, but the drink had stained the shirt. 

"I think we need to stop by a clothes store and get you a new top. Are you about done with your drink and pizza?" Hannah asked.

Hannah pulled the napkin off the front of Zoey's shirt, but the drink had stained the shirt. 
"I think we need to stop by a clothes store and get you a new top. Are you about done with your drink and pizza?" Hannah asked.

Zoey sighed seeing the the stain on her shirt. "Yeah. Just let me finish my pizza." She said.

"Alright. I think ill bring a plastic bib the next time we go somewhere,  just in case. And spare clothes." Hannah said. 
While Zoey finished her pizza, Hannah cleaned Wendy's face and hands with baby wipes.
Zoey finished just as she was done with her pizza. Her hands and mouth, both sauce and greasy.

Zoey finished just as she was done with her pizza. Her hands and mouth, both sauce and greasy.

On them*

Hannah finished cleaning Wendy and saw that Zoey was finished now. She moved the trash over in front of Wendy,  then went to work cleaning up Zoey, wiping off her hands first. 

"Okay baby, your hands are clean. Now let's see what we can do with your cute face." Hannah cooed.

Hannah scrubbed Zoey's face with the baby wipes.

Hannah finished cleaning Wendy and saw that Zoey was finished now. She moved the trash over in front of Wendy,  then went to work cleaning up Zoey, wiping off her hands first. 
"Okay baby, your hands are clean. Now let's see what we can do with your cute face." Hannah cooed.
Hannah scrubbed Zoey's face with the baby wipes.

Zoey watched her maneuver over to her to help clean her up. Zoey moved her had back the wipes being cold at first. Then let her clean her face up.

"Stop being so fussy, baby. I'm not trying to hurt you." Hannah said. 

Hannah stopped cleaning Zoey and checked her face. She dabbed at her face a couple more times, then set the wipes down. She lifted Zoey off of her lap and patted her bottom before standing her on the floor.

"Wendy, take Zoey's hand. I'm going to take care of the trash and then we'll find her a new shirt before going to the book store." Hannah said. 

Wendy came over and took Zoey's hand and smiled at her. 

Hannah gathered up all the trash and took it to a trash can. She came back to Wendy and Zoey and took Zoey's other hand and took them out of the food court and found a map of the mall. 

"Stop being so fussy, baby. I'm not trying to hurt you." Hannah said. 
Hannah stopped cleaning Zoey and checked her face. She dabbed at her face a couple more times, then set the wipes down. She lifted Zoey off of her lap and patted her bottom before standing her on the floor.
"Wendy, take Zoey's hand. I'm going to take care of the trash and then we'll find her a new shirt before going to the book store." Hannah said. 
Wendy came over and took Zoey's hand and smiled at her. 
Hannah gathered up all the trash and took it to a trash can. She came back to Wendy and Zoey and took Zoey's other hand and took them out of the food court and found a map of the mall. 

Zoey stopped moving so she could be cleaned. She was glad they were gonna get her a new shirt, she hadn't meant to spit up her drink on it. She couldn't believe she was going to have to use a bib from now on though. Not even from a bet but because she got pop all on her. She held Wendy and Hannah's hands walking with them to the next store they were going to go to.

Hannah looked at the map and saw Baby Gap was a couple of doors away. She led Zoey and Wendy into the store and started looking. 

"I'll pick out something for you to wear. That way we can get to the book store quicker. What's your favorite color?" Hannah asked. 

Wendy looked at the tee shirts nearby and saw they were for toddlers and younger kids. 

Hannah looked at the map and saw Baby Gap was a couple of doors away. She led Zoey and Wendy into the store and started looking. 
"I'll pick out something for you to wear. That way we can get to the book store quicker. What's your favorite color?" Hannah asked. 
Wendy looked at the tee shirts nearby and saw they were for toddlers and younger kids. 

" Its Purple But I don't think I'll be able to fit the clothes here. They might be too small. " Zoey said looking around as well.

Hannah nodded and looked around. She decided Zoey was right, but picked up a purple tee shirt with Sofia the First on it. She held it up against Zoey. 

"What do you think Wendy? Do you think it would fit her?" Hannah asked. 

Wendy looked at the shirt and then at Zoey.

"It's probably too small? Maybe we could something like it at another store." Wendy said.

"What size shirt do you wear, baby?" Hannah asked. 

Hannah nodded and looked around. She decided Zoey was right, but picked up a purple tee shirt with Sofia the First on it. She held it up against Zoey. 
"It's probably too small? Maybe we could something like it at another store." Wendy said.
(What size do you think she'd be at that age?)

Zoey blushed seeing the childish shirt. Nobody her age wore themed shirts with Disney characters on them. "I wear size medium. " Zoey said.

Hannah checked the label and saw it was a small.

"Lets go to another store." Hannah said. 

She took Zoey's hand and left the store.  They walked down a little ways and Hannah saw a store called  The Children's Place. The mannequins in the window were of older children. 

"Let's see what they have here. I really hope they have something cute. Right now you look like a toddler who was trying to drink out of a regular glass but can't manage it yet." Hannah said.

Hannah checked the label and saw it was a small.
"Lets go to another store." Hannah said. 
She took Zoey's hand and left the store.  They walked down a little ways and Hannah saw a store called  The Children's Place. The mannequins in the window were of older children. 
"Let's see what they have here. I really hope they have something cute. Right now you look like a toddler who was trying to drink out of a regular glass but can't manage it yet." Hannah said.
"But I can manage it!" Zoey insisted as they started to look. "I only spilled cause you bounced me and I wasn't expecting it." She said. She wasn't a toddler she thought over and over in her head.

"Really? I bet if I bounced Wendy on my lap she wouldn't spill her drink." Hannah said.Hannah looked through the medium shirts.  She found a purple shirt with a unicorn on it and the words 'Cutie Pie' with in rainbow colors. She showed the shirt to Zoey and Wendy. 

"Let's try this one on you." Hannah said.  

• 2 weeks later...
"Really? I bet if I bounced Wendy on my lap she wouldn't spill her drink." Hannah said.Hannah looked through the medium shirts.  She found a purple shirt with a unicorn on it and the words 'Cutie Pie' with in rainbow colors. She showed the shirt to Zoey and Wendy. 
"Let's try this one on you." Hannah said.  
Zoey blushed as she saw the purple unicorn t shirt. An old lady came by smiling at the group.

"If that shirts for this little girl..." she pointed right at Zoey. "She certainly is a cutie pie." She cooed and lightly pinched the girls cheek. "You must be proud. Well, I hope you all have a nice day now. " she said and walked off.

"We're definitely proud of her." Hannah said with a smile. 

Hannah led Zoey to the dressing room. 

"Put your arms over your head so I cam change your shirt, honey. " Hannah said.