LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ccw while diapered

I have a carry permit.   I have been Switching pants sizes since I took the class, so my holster will fit better.  I have been using an in the waistband holster, that clips over your belt.  It is a little tight, but not uncomfortable after I get my pants closed, if I am wearing relaxed pants.  I feel awesome with my diaper and gun, ready for action.  But, when my diaper is wet, it sags and expands.  

What pants does everyone wear for diaper room, I don't like when my diaper sags to one side.

Do you use special underwear over?  

Ive heard carpenter cut jeans are biggest cut, but not bought any to try yet.

• 2 weeks later...

I think a lot of this has to do with what you are carrying, where, and what is comfortable.  For me, I have to have something a little more baggier as I carry a full sized 1911.  However, if you are carrying a compact, or something on the smaller side, you may be able to get away with something that is not as tight.  It all comes down to two things, not printing and not hindering your draw.

• 1 month later...

I just got my CC permit and splurged at the gun auction the next day.  I ended up getting a Ruger LC9S and a Ruger SP101 357 mag.  I just got a chance to go out back and shoot them today.  They both shoot really nice.  I'm more accurate with the LC9s but want to carry the SP101 just due to the fact revolvers are alot simpler and if I ever really need to defend my self with lethal force the wheel gun will fire.  I also wear diapers 24/7  so I don't know how I'm going to get everything in my pants.  I ordered a IWB holster from cross breed holsters.  I can't wait for it to get here.

i have had a ccw for about 10 years . I carry to work almost everyday and I wear diapers to work everyday. Most of the time my gun is in my work van. I am a contractor.  I wear a plain white onesie and a shoulder holster in the colder months. the summer months I usually leave my gun in my work van. At night if I have to go out I always wear something that will alone me to carry it on my person, concealed. after all the first word in ccw is concealed. I have a neighbor that has his ccw and he doesn't seem to understand that fact.. He runs around the neighborhood looking like wild erp..

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Glennie said:

i have had a ccw for about 10 years . I carry to work almost everyday and I wear diapers to work everyday. Most of the time my gun is in my work van. I am a contractor.  I wear a plain white onesie and a shoulder holster in the colder months. the summer months I usually leave my gun in my work van. At night if I have to go out I always wear something that will alone me to carry it on my person, concealed. after all the first word in ccw is concealed. I have a neighbor that has his ccw and he doesn't seem to understand that fact.. He runs around the neighborhood looking like wild erp..

:baby-waving-bye-bye-smiley-emoticon:

In NYS if you possess a handgun you must have a permit.  If you carry it your permit must say "full carry"  and it must be concealed.  Your neighbor would be in big trouble here.  Some states have open carry that allow you to carry like wild Erp.  I don't know how the laws work in Ohio.