LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

That Time Of The Year Again

It's that time of the year again where we say goodbye to Father Time and ring in the New Year Baby.  That brings up the annual question.  Is anyone going to play the New Years Baby Sunday night, either at home in privet or the focus of attention at a New Years party?  If so, what are your specific plans?  Wear your diaper at home and pretend to be the New Year baby or wear top hat, 2018 sash and a diaper at a party somewhere?  If at a party, did you volunteer to be New Year Baby or were you chosen or nominated by someone who is aware of your AB side?

In times past, I always made it a point to wear diapers on New Year's Eve and on my birthday.  This year and the last few years, I've continued the tradition, but I really haven't had a choice since I've become incontinent.  Sorry, I'm not an exhibitionist; I don't go out in public dressed only in my underwear.  A diapered elephant parading around in public would likely put a damper on most celebrations.

Have seen quite a few dressed up as the new year baby, but always fully clothed and the huge cloth diaper over their pants.  If the temperature here was not always hovering a zero or below I have always wanted to dress up in a diaper, sash, and top hat but not when frost bite is only moments away. 

i'm pretty sure i was diapered up for 2016/2017 new years. me and my g/f both got colds a few days before new year's and stayed home in our jammies nursing our colds and watched the ball drop. this year we were feeling good and went out to celebrate with friends and family, but no diapers unfortunately