LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Jamie kissed Lara's head. "You doing okay?" He asked worried. "Have you been getting your rest?" He really didn't want her to have another episode or resting period.

"We just need to keep him safe and hopefully he'll feel better soon" Leon stated.

"You haven't been over doing lately have you?" Jamie stated as he held Lara close to him

"How about you rest up today Lindsey? You know energetic TK will be once he's feeling better" Leon stated.

Jamie kissed Lara saying "My darling hero. Always be my hero and my angel. So love when should we get married?"

Leon smiled to Lindsey, you mean a lot to us and Little TK. We need you rest for once the wild toddler returns" Leon chuckled.

TK was buried into his mommy

"Well there's the venue, the invitations, food, guests, wedding attire." Lara said with excitement in her tone.

Lindsey nodded as she went to do some chores.

Kris babbled back to him as she kissed his nose.

"How could we guarantee that would work? I mean what if I start coming back out in between" Jamie asked.

TK kissed his mommy's lips. His daddy accidently dropped something and it caused TK to start sobbing out of fear once more.

Leon turned to check on his son. "I'm so sorry you two." he sighed. "You were doing so well him already."

"Auntie Kris said there were things that would cause me to go into what she called little mode. She said they were called triggers" Jamie said to her. 

TK calmed down once again while he buried himself into his mommy. He got under her shirt and stayed in there.

"Oh, I think she explained about those. Well, you have your adult triggers too." Lara reminded.

Kris chuckled softly but let him do so as she hugged the lump in her shirt. She never experienced pregnancy so this was the closest she would get.

"I feel like if I know it, I would accidently put myself into little mode just by thinking about it, or just the worry of staying away from it.

TK was at ease again.

"Take him outside on the hammock to relax I think the air and the gentle wind could help" Leon suggested.