LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Lara nuzzled Jamie slightly and sighed happily. "He gets easily distracted and sometimes strays away so you gotta make sure he holds your hand."

Meanwhile, Mona rushed to the living room as she heard one of her boys crying. "What happened now?" She asked

April nodded. "I was mostly planning on using his stroller for the day. He would seem safer in there."

Timmy was sobbing in his sister's room. One of the books on her shelves had fell on top of his head.

"Ah yes, that would be ideal actually." Lara said

Sally sighed a little. "I told him not to climb up but he didn't listen." She said

"Oh Timmy..." Nora said as she went over and kneeled by him. "Are you okay?" She cooed as she took him into her embrace.

April gave Jamie the keys to chew one. "Well I'm going to go get some rest Lara. I'll see you in the morning" She opened a portal. A dark look came to April's eyes. "You know what I'll go ahead and take him with me." She took hold of Jamie saying "Wanna go with Nana?" Jamie for his part didn't understand what April was even saying. He was only giggling because she was talking baby talk.

Timmy buried himself into his mommy. He sobbed into her, trying to calm down.

"What's there to it." April said with mostly ego. "I trained a handful of heroes yourself included. What's one big baby" 

Jamie didn't know he was leaving and just giggled as he was kissed by his mama.

There was a bump on his head. Timmy started to calm down.

Jakey was in the other room whining because his mommy was away.