LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

Jamie started to regain control. "Lara?" He could help sighing as he felt the body heat coming from Lara. "I can't help myself" he said weakly.

TK was all giggles and smiles. "Na na Where mommy?" he asked softly

Jamie looked to Lara lovingly. He deeply kissed her. "Can you call April? It's important I need a favor and if she's busy can I talk to mommy?" 

The distress in TK's face melt away. "Kay" He said with a happy smile. Much like a child to a parent TK absolutely trusted Lindsey.

"Well since mommy and mama seem to not trust me alone anymore" Jamie said as he showed April his cut finger. "I need someone to go with me. I want to get Mama an engagement ring. Do you think she'll say yes" he asked worriedly. There was a part of him that thought she could or would say no.

"Nana I need numnums" TK said softly.

Jamie shook his head. "Not yet, I've been thinking about it and realized. I need her now and I adore her. I don't know what I'll do without her" 

TK burped as he finished "Ex-suce me" Lindsey was the one teaching TK manners and proper behavior. He had still quite a bit to learn. But he was learning.