LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Protective Heroine and her Ward

Sephy

"It's nice to meet you too. My little boy wanted to try his hand at this, but I feel like it was lacking slightly" Leon replied. "We have a few openings for new residents and we like to review each person or persons wanting a spot. Is there a chance you could come to town for a short interview? We can offer you and your little one a limited visit pass"

"Whenever you like. Just let me know when so our nanny guards know to let you in. If you need they have strollers after checkpoint you can use" Leon stated.

They got to the gate of Tot-town. One of the nannies told Lara. "We need to run a physical on both of you. Is your little a full time baby or can he be an adult for this?"

The nanny nodded. "We see that around here fairly often. We'll give you a call if we might need you"

Jamie took a breath to get a hold of himself. "Couldn't you come with me Lara?" He asked nervously.

Jamie nodded and was taken the a private room.

TK came along and took Lara's hand. "Hi I'll be doing your physical today" He said in a slightly cutesy way. 

TK giggled and said. "I love a good hug and cuddle, but we have an exam to do"

Jamie was a nervous wreck and scared. TK's mommy was nearby and could hear his cowering.

"My mommy and daddy taught me what I need to know, plus a small secret, but that's for some select families in Tot-town." TK replied. 

Jamie nodded but was having a small panic attack.

TK wore an oversized doctor's coat and had colorful tools. He looked over the Lara and found a high level of muscle mass and other odd items. "You seem fine, but your muscles are so compact and flexible. Daddy are you seeing this?" Leon came down in a more professional outfit and mature demeanor. "You are gifted aren't you?" Leon asked as he entered the room.

Jamie found himself clinging to Kris as they looked him over.

Lara sighed softly as she nodded. They were bound to find out about her. "Yes, I am.." She said and then started to explain Jamie's situation as well.

Kris smiled as she held him while they examined him.

"We've  been needing a gifted around here. Your secret face with us." Leon replied. "As for your little one, we could run our own test. But I have a feeling like you enjoy him the way he is"

TK had stars in his eyes. "Could you punch through the floor?!" He asked excitedly

Jamie tried to hold it together, but started sobbing and calling out for his mama. His sonic scream was blew through the office. Leon protected TK as it hit. "We can try working on a null pacifier to solve that problem if it happens too often" Leon told his staff to ignore what just happened and to never speak of it again.

Lara nodded. "Yes, I'd love to help in any way I can in Tot-town. Well I'd like him to have some more control though." She said as she chuckled at TK's question. "Yes but it's best I don't do that." She said but then covered her ears. "I'm so sorry about that. Are you two okay?" She asked

"We're fine. Our coats have a metallic alloy for added protection" Leon replied. 

TK was all giggles and smiles. He loved the events going on.

Jamie's doctor came to Kris. "You alright ma'am?"

Jamie was already clinging to Lara right when she blinked.