LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

North shore now marketing directly to ABDLs

I know they have had banner ads forever but has anyone seen there is an abdl page on Northshore’s site? It’s been popping up on Google ads today. And more importantly, they now have Crinklz in stock at a price I can afford?!

I am shocked and delighted. 

Now if  only LL Medico, Protex and RearZ would do that

• Like 1

Makes me wonder what the vanilla incontinent people think when they are browsing the intenet in search of products for their incontinence.  Some will probably be disgusted with the idea of AB/DL but maybe some others will wonder what AB/DL means, google it and low and behold!  New members here at Daily Diapers!

I wonder if Google manipulates their search algorithms by search history.  When I look up 'Adult diapers" I find all sorts of ABDL themed brands like Rearz and Bambino.  I wonder if 'vanilla' searchers get nothing but Depend and Attends....... 

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Makes me wonder what the vanilla incontinent people think when they are browsing the intenet in search of products for their incontinence.  Some will probably be disgusted with the idea of AB/DL but maybe some others will wonder what AB/DL means, google it and low and behold!  New members here at Daily Diapers!

My wife and I got a good chuckle when her sister was relating the results of her google search.   Her older child has never particularly liked pooping in the toilet and would put on a diaper instead.    When he outgrew the then largest baby diapers, she started researching things on the internet and found that searches for "older kids" and "diapers" often led her to ABDL sites.

Google (and others like facebook and Amazon) do indeed tailor things to your history, so it's quote possible you're seeing things others will not.    Last I checked NSC didn't even have a way to find the AB page from their normal website.   However, if you knew it was there...

Another amusement is that because GOOGLE hosed up googlenews (I have no idea why), the way I search for news items on "diapers" is to just type "diaper" into a normal google search and switch to news (which gives you the old new search inferface which has the feature of being able to search by date).    Amusingly when you do that it inserts some "helpful" pictures of diapers along with a dictionary/wikipedia definition over on the right side.   For several months, the first picture shown was a Bambino diaper.    It's subsequently gone back to infant ones.

5 hours ago, drynot said:

I wonder if Google manipulates their search algorithms by search history.  When I look up 'Adult diapers" I find all sorts of ABDL themed brands like Rearz and Bambino.  I wonder if 'vanilla' searchers get nothing but Depend and Attends....... 

Short answer is yes.  Targeted advertising and other things will have an effect on your results and other things.  If you want an interesting look at how things get shared between sites, download the Firefox app 'Collusion'.

I shop north shore for a while last week i got me a case of the better dry that i have been wanting to try for a while now. i guess the crinklz are the same just with print. that is the only one diaper i see that is ABDl. The NorthShore Supreme Briefs are almost like the better dry. the better dry has bigger tapes. 

http://www.northshorecare.com/diapers/fitteds1/crinklz-briefs.html

On 12/29/2017 at 12:19 PM, willnotwill said:

Google (and others like facebook and Amazon) do indeed tailor things to your history, so it's quote possible you're seeing things others will not.    Last I checked NSC didn't even have a way to find the AB page from their normal website.   However, if you knew it was there..

I suspect that the urls that you share with others have your info (cookie) attached to them, so would they see what you see or combination thereof?

I would be surprised if there are ANY diaper manufacturers or distributors who are unaware of the ABDL market. I would equally be surprised if there are many non-geriatric diaper-wearers unaware of ABDL. Is it even possible to google adult diapers and NOT find ABDL? Plus, non-abdl diapers tend to be boring, institutional and less effective than ABDL ones. Frankly, ven if you aren ABDL, wearing ABDL diapers makes good sense if you are active and mobile.

Would be cool if they made abdl diapers themselfs that look quite like baby diapers today... Ya know, the cloth like with velcro and all around prints with a single charter cartoon on the front of the diaper*wink wink*

They are awsome. Ordered a case from them recently and they even sent me a sample of their diapers and some wipes. Very nice people indeed.