LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Else Do You Wear To Bed With Your Diapers?

On 3/14/2018 at 7:15 AM, puffy_bottom said:

Either a sleeper or some really cute 2-piece pajamas I have. In the summer it depends: sometimes just a shirt and a diaper. Sometimes I'll add some cute sleep shorts that I have. Occasionally a panty diaper cover and/ or a nightgown.

So I bought a ton of Hanna Andersson PJs over the past few months including some 2-piece shirt/short sets and they're really cute and look like toddler PJs, especially when I have a big puffy diaper on.

A plastic back Crinklz diaper.  In the summer a light weight cotton footed sleeper, in the fall/winter a heavier fleece footed sleeper.  A paci strapped to my pjs and my plushy with my musical mobile playing and projecting stars onto the ceiling.

As an ABDL and a bed wetter i usually wear a M4 diaper with a Tranquility TopLiner booster i love to sleep with a super thick diaper and depending on the temperature that could be all i wear or one of my snap crotch onsies, but when it gets cold out i absolutely have to sleep in footie pajamas i love them so much!

I wear stuff like leggings over my diaper when I go to bed. Mostly because I don't want people to see and like the seat of it on my butt. I mostly wear it to bed though incase of what I've done probably twice: poo poo by accident. My stomach usually hurts then too,so idk what's gonna happen. :')

Just a t-shirt, occasionally pajama shorts. I have a really nice sleep chemise and a couple of sleep slips, but laziness and living with roommates means I usually just sleep in my around-the-house clothes.

• 1 month later...

When I do wear diapers to bed its usually when I sleep at my boyfriends house (he's my daddy) sooo he normally picks what I wear. Usually it's a onesie and my diaper. Or a long shirt and diaper maybe shorts. It also depends on the season. 

I just wear pjs, which are sometimes just a long shirt/actual night gown (This is pretty rare because I hate getting twisted up in them.) More normal are pj shorts, and a tank, or flannel pants and a tank.

I used to go to bed with nothing but panties during the summer, but when I moved deeper into the city, and was no longer living with my father, I didn't feel safe being nearly nude anymore, and wanted to have something on in case I needed to run away like a fire or something. (Which was a good idea because we had to evacuate the other day because someone set their kitchen on fire while drunk.)

update: Onesie or a t-shirt with a diaper, depending on how little I'm feeling at bedtime. ^^ Big ups to Littletude and Littleforbig for making their onesies with super soft cotton... after being washed and dried with fabric softener they feel like a dream. ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

I wear pajamas to bed over my diaper. I used to sleep only in a diaper and socks sometimes but since my son likes to crawl into my bed, I can't anymore. I will also sometimes wear pajamas pants and a bra or sports bra to bed with my diaper. 

3 hours ago, Spokane Girl said:

I wear pajamas to bed over my diaper. I used to sleep only in a diaper and socks sometimes but since my son likes to crawl into my bed, I can't anymore. I will also sometimes wear pajamas pants and a bra or sports bra to bed with my diaper. 

I have no idea how you can sleep in a bra... it baffles me whenever I find out that a woman does this. I might be our choices in bras and such, but I like letting the girls air out during the night, and just be free under a t-shirt.

6 minutes ago, GhostGirl said:

I have no idea how you can sleep in a bra... it baffles me whenever I find out that a woman does this. I might be our choices in bras and such, but I like letting the girls air out during the night, and just be free under a t-shirt.

Why wouldn't you sleep in a bra? 

1 hour ago, GhostGirl said:

My question is why would you? I can't imagine doing it. I mean, totally where a shirt, but just, ugh not comfortable, at least to me. 

Mine were big and I didn't like them hanging and I didn't want them to get stretched further out and have them sag. 

I do sleep in just cloth diaper, plastic pants and a tree shirt. Word from the wise keep a pair of pants and socks ready. My neighbors house caught fire a couple years ago, was scrambling to find cloths when my wife thought it was ours. All we could hear was exploding glass and fire crackling. I was able to keep my house cool with the garden hose but the burnt smell from next door lingered for months. Now I get the cloths ready for the next day with keys,wallet other stuff next to the bed 

In the warmer months; I like to wear a childish t-shirt that’s one size to small. I have a high tolerance to cold so I can sleep with only half of me covered, with the window open and it’s in the lower forties. In the winter; I like to wear footie pajamas but if I have those on I won’t cover myself with a blanket. I don’t like to be too warm when I sleep.  :baby_sleeping: