LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Else Do You Wear To Bed With Your Diapers?

When I wear to bed, a disposable and a pair of fairly tight boxers over the top. These act a bit like a onesie, and stop too much sag, but also don’t let me get too hot, which a full onesie does most of the time.   

When it is particularly cold, I do the. wear a thin cotton onesie instead. This is optimum comfort (sag wise) and it feels cute :)

I don't always wear diapers to bed, but when I do, I like to wear a pair of addidas shorts. They are made of a nice light, slippery material (lycra?). Helps ensure the tapes on my diaper don't catch on the sheets when I'm turning over during the night. 

When I'm not wearing a diaper, just my briefs. I like minimal clothing while I sleep but I find not wearing underwear bothers me because my penis touches the sheets...

when i wear to bed, it's usually (but not always) diapers, plastic pants and a onesie. other times it's diapers, plastic pants, boxer briefs (which kinda act as a onesie holding everything up and together) and my long night shirt. sometimes more, i just have on diapers, plastics and my night shirt. it varies on what i feel like changing into that night and how late it is when i get to bed.

With my cloth diaper and plastic pants I wear some kind of babyish top sometimes w/ matching bottoms. Or maybe a onesie depends what I'm in the mood for or I should say what my mommy is in the mood for. Most of the time my mommy wife will pick something out for me.

It's been variable based on the wacky weather of the year.  All my onesies are the short-sleeve tee variety.  I don't bring a pacifier into bed, mostly because it'll fall out and be lost forever.  I've lost socks, pacifiers, stuffed toys, and clothing in my bed on a daily basis.

Winter: Diaper, onesie, flannel pj pants and sometimes shirt (I'll remove the shirt if it's too warm) and socks.
Spring/Fall: Diaper, onesie, lounge pants, socks.
Summer: Diaper, and sometimes a onesie.  Sometimes just the diaper if it's hot enough.

paci2.jpg

Tie a string around the pacifier so that you can keep it around your neck

18 hours ago, Little Christine said:

Tie a string around the pacifier so that you can keep it around your neck

I've tried both string and pacifier clips, but I'm a super SUPER active sleeper.  I've been known to toss things across the room, remove button/zippered clothing while asleep, and just plain stuffing socks everywhere.  It kind of cracks my boyfriend up to find a sock that's been missing for a week stuffed between the mattress and the box spring.

• 2 weeks later...

In addition to what I have in the way of diaper and panty, I also am in babydolls that match my panties. Sleeping with one or two dollies, it would be unthinkable to not wear something with a skirt. Also babydolls are easy to get in and out of

chrbbdoll.jpg

they are of the same material asl my panties and have kept me dry on the one or two occasions that wetness actually got onto my bedding. They do not get sticky because 1. they are full and airy, usually being made from an A C Medical/RearZ full cirlce skirt or a large A-line skirt. They can be worn on all but the hottest days in relative comfort. 2. There is a thin layer of baby powder between the material and my little body. They feel like being dressed in flower petal

• 1 month later...

Plastic pants. In winter, a sleeper.

That's all. Ever since wearing diapers full-time I usually only wear whatever clothing has a functional purpose - anything else is just extra material to leak on and have to wash later.

Either a sleeper or some really cute 2-piece pajamas I have. In the summer it depends: sometimes just a shirt and a diaper. Sometimes I'll add some cute sleep shorts that I have. Occasionally a panty diaper cover and/ or a nightgown.

Depends on the weather and if I am alone or not. When I am away for work I keep my room about 68 which means I am in a diaper with my footed sleepers, paci, and have multiple stuffies. If I am home with my wife on nights when I am aloud to be diapered I wear a deeper over during the winter or a onesie and pajama bottoms. My wife does not want to see my diaper. She knows and is supporting me but it still weird for her. Other wise I wear boxer briefs and pajama bottoms.

• 1 month later...
On 12/28/2017 at 9:51 AM, MarkSmith said:

Now that I have found the Gary Active Fit panties I wear them to sleep over my diapers.  They are sooooooo much more comfortable than traditional plastic panties.

They are, and they can hold leaks a lot better too. I'm glad I bought that brand

• 2 months later...

Usually my 'Birthday Suit' but sometimes a long T-shirt in the winter. I'm not a habitual bed wetter so don't need to wear anything. If I'm planning to have a deliberate accident, which is a once in a while thing, I wear 2 ply cotton incontinence pants with a built-in waterproof membrane. Just starting to experiment with diapers & plan on wearing a pair to bed one night real soon.

If I'm away for a night or two, I wear a terry nappy and Kinky Diaper rubber pants.

For longer stays it is a disposable and trainer pants.

At home, I just wet in the bedpad.

At no time do I wear PJ's, onsies, shorts or T shirts.

• 3 weeks later...