LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What Else Do You Wear To Bed With Your Diapers?

I do not wear diapers to bed as I'm not a bedwetter and I can't sleep if I am wearing a diaper, but I am wondering what those who do wear diapers to bed also wear.  This goes for AB, DL, Bedwetters or those who are incontinent.  I myself wear my Haines briefs and flannel pajama bottoms.  I used to wear a thin t-shirt as well but for the past few years I have mot been wearing any shirt when I sleep.

Those who wear diapers to bed, do you just wear your diaper, do you wear a onesie, plastic pants, pajama bottoms, pajama tops or a t-shirt?  Those who are married or have a partner, what does your mate like you to wear to bed the most?

A snap-on 7 mil plastic panty, a Babykins rubber panty and a babydoll made from a RearZ Christy panty and 26-30" skirt, usually full circle but not always. That proved useful once. I woke with a small wet area on the bottom (rubber) sheet but my body was dry. However feeling around, the left side (on which I sleep) of my panties was wet and so was the left side of my babydoll but my body was totally dry

I also have the "rubber diaper" under my cloth daper.  when I was 5 years old, my aunt Oretta threatened to "put a rubber diaper" on me, knowing that diapers were worn next to be body and where, I did not like that idea and was almost ready to challenge the veracity of such a thing. Good thing I didn't; I found out when I was 7 that there was such a thing and how it was used on a girl as an alternative to spanking by some persons.

One of its purposes was to make the person get out of bed to stand up and wet. My original contact with it was when I was as chastizement in a girlish way. Because the place where I stayed was oddly built and rented cheaply by the person who lived there, the bathroom was not accessible at night without quite a bit of work. The youngest girl was a bedwetter and the others could hold it all night. at 8 years of age, I could not hold it all night and was diapered. I was told to get out of bed and stand up to  wet so that I would not become diaper dependent. Well one night, I was a bit lazy and did not but just wet lying there. For the rest of the time they lived there, when I stayed over, the rubber diaper was put on me so that I would have to stand up, since the wet must get between the legs to get into the cloth diaper, therefore one must be standing or sitting up or the wet would get all over you. It also gave me insight into why many girls put rubber panties UNDER their dolls' diapers almost as often as over them, especially some of my girl cousins. That was a little secret they did not know I knew and I had sense enough to keep my mouth shut. The last time I saw it was my cousin Michelle in the summer of 1962 when she was 9

http://other.sandralyn.net/rubberdiaper.html

I have the usual problem of persons my real age and if I go to the bathroom, I come to full wakefulness and there goes the rest of the night. I was told by my doctor not tu use diapers beucase it would make me incontinent. getting out of bed to wet without having to stumpble over to the bathroom lets me relieve myself without coming to full wakefulness and it does feel little girlish. Also, as explained, it helps keep the person drier longer and can be used to extend the time between changes. So that even after 12 hours, I feel only slightly wet on a small part of my chastity area

In warmer weather, I typically wear just the diaper.

In cooler times, I have a red velour nightshirt that my wife got me ages ago.

When I'm on the road, I typically wear either a purple nightie or a blue satin bubble romper.

At home, and not wearing a diaper, I generally in my boxer briefs with a warm doggo that like to snuggle. 

When diaperd, just the diaper

and when I am at work (24 hr shifts) underwear and a tee shirt 

Typically just my nappy. Wifey often pats my padded tushie too, which suggests she approves. If it's very cold (I'm a hot sleeper, so tend not to wear much at all most of the year) I've got a snap crotch onesie that both keeps the nappy from drooping and keeps me snuggly warm. Come to think of it, wifey pats my padded bottom through the onesie too... I'm guessing she just like my padded butt.

• Like 1

Depending on my mood I wear just cloth and a plastic pant which I prefer or a disposable with cloth over it and a plastic pant. To cover my body I wear a T-shirt and that is it. I really like to be able to touch my diaper without being hindered in any way so no shorts no nothing over my diaper just a diaper and a t-shirt.

23 hours ago, username said:

I hate sleeping in just a nappy. I have to be compressed with pants or a onesie  on.

Who do people who sleep with only a nappy on keep it compact?

Considering I'm often found running around the house wearing just a nappy and a T-shirt, I can't say having my nappy compressed is an issue. If anything, giving it the ability to swell unhindered makes it more comfortable. Plus, when I switch the side I'm laying on, or move onto my back, a small puff of air is whooshed out of the nappy and sends a waft of baby powder smell upwards. I defy anyone not to sleep well if you use the lavender scented stuff! :wub:

I'm so used to wearing a footed sleeper, that getting in bed feels wrong, I also have a difficult time falling asleep without one.

I have been wearing them nightly since the 90's, before then when I could score a pair.

Its not sleeping, if I can't wear a sleeper while doing  it.

Yeah it depends on the weather for me also. If I am not using diapers it is usually just my boxers or pajama bottoms unless it is cold and I will theow on a shirt. If I am in diapers, I will u wear a onesie unless it is too hot and then  I just wear the diaper.