LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full-Time Mommy For A Full-Time Baby

Hello everyone!

My name's Stephanie, and I'm the mommy to a full-time baby boy.

If you had told me this time last year that I would be spending my day-to-day life changing diapers and carting my ex-boyfriend around everywhere, I would've said you were nuts. But after his last mommy left him in a pretty bad way, I started seeing him in a different light than when we dated.

I was a little freaked out when he told me about his "baby side". I absolutely refused to change him or anything, but what he did behind closed doors was his business. We didn't last, and he ended up finding a mommy who he went to high school with. From what I've been told, he went "full-time" for a while until she couldn't take it anymore.

I guess it felt pretty weird to start supporting him the way I did, but I honestly realized that the "baby" was his true side, and the adult was just a face he put on, and he really committed to staying full-time with no exceptions.

Fast-forward to where I am tonight: The baby is in bed after a long day with his babysitter. He goes through about 12 diapers a day, and his feeding schedule amounts to a bottle of breastmilk every three hours. I've been kicked out of my HOA for living like this, but as strange as it sounds, I've come to see him as being no different than any other baby. He's just a lot bigger.

I can't wait to meet all of you, and discuss the "mommy life" with my fellow mommies (daddies too!)

-Mommy Steph

EDIT: I just read a post where someone had a "baby" who was considering going full-time, and the poster was accused of writing a "fap post". I really hope that's not the kind of reception I'll receive for discussing my life as a mommy... :/

8 minutes ago, AbabeBill said:

Hello and welcome, mommy to Corey. Happy to meet you, and look forward to knowing you. 

Thank you! I'm really looking forward to sharing my experiences of being a mommy. :)

I just read the aforementioned "Fap Post" and I don't think you have to worry about people drawing parallels. Your post is quite a bit different than that one. Could I be wrong? Perhaps. But I choose to believe that you're telling the truth & that you earnestly want to be a part of this community. And if one-tenth of your story is true you're already more qualified than I am. :)

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I just read the aforementioned "Fap Post" and I don't think you have to worry about people drawing parallels. Your post is quite a bit different than that one. Could I be wrong? Perhaps. But I choose to believe that you're telling the truth & that you earnestly want to be a part of this community. And if one-tenth of your story is true you're already more qualified than I am. :)

If I wanted to write a story, I could do that elsewhere... :/

Making a decision like "going full-time" has really affected my life, in ways that have not been so positive. As I said in my earlier post, I was kicked out of my HOA because my neighbors complained about what we were doing, and I had to move to another town because of it. I've received harassing notes from Corey's parents and his sister, who think I "corrupted" their son. Financially, it's anything but easy, but I make it work.

I just want to meet other mommies here, to share experiences and even vent about what my life has been like over the past 6 months... If that's not going to happen because people think I'm trying to write "fiction", then I can try somewhere else... :(

6 minutes ago, Kaylaindiapers said:

I don't believe this for a second..

Most people are lucky to find one mommy, but somehow, he found two mommies and a babysitter.. Going 24/7 may sound good but reality is a lot different then fantasy!

Corey found a mommy who, from what I understand, wasn't as serious about it as he was. I honestly don't think she knew what she was getting herself into.

My relationship with him was anything but perfect... He would wash his onesie in my dryer to try to make it shrink, so his parents wouldn't find out. There were a few times I swear he wore diapers when we were out, but he denied it every time. We argued so much that I just couldn't take it anymore, but a lot can change in a year.

As for his babysitter, she's my 62 year-old mother... She only sits for me when I have to spend a day in the office, and I have to pay her for coming over to watch him...

You don't have to believe me, but I'm not making this up for anyone's pleasure... I have so many better things to do in my life than write "diaper fiction" for someone to "fap" to...

14 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I was kinda curious about the whole Babysitter thing. Might I ask why your mother agreed to that? I mean, I know the economy is rough, but damn!

I think part of it had to do with the fact that she realized how much crap I was getting for doing this. My mom has always been the kind of person to help someone out when they're being treated unfairly, and after basically getting stalked by Corey's parents she was like, "You're not doing anything illegal, those people are ***holes, and I'm only doing this on certain conditions, because I was done babysitting when your nephew was old enough to go to school."

Like I said, it's not all the time. Twice a month at most, because I work at home every other day (isn't telecommuting great?) I have to bust my butt to avoid it, because I can't afford a full-time babysitter and this shouldn't be my mom's responsibility. Corey and I are consenting adults, and it's up to us if we do this.

I also want to add that I don't intend on doing this forever. At some point, Corey is going to have to grow up. Until then, this is our life, and I'm not going to apologize for that.

4 minutes ago, Elfy said:

I swear someone posted something very much like this not too long ago.

I've never been on this message board before, so I can't speak to that. I'm just here for the reasons I've already stated, and I'll happily go elsewhere if that's what is necessary. There's no point in sharing my experiences if they're met with nothing but skepticism and disbelief...

27 minutes ago, Corey'sMommy said:

I'm just here for the reasons I've already stated, and I'll happily go elsewhere if that's what is necessary. There's no point in sharing my experiences if they're met with nothing but skepticism and disbelief...

Don't go! We really do want you here. Some of us a just a little skeptical because there are a lot of douchbags out there who would post this kind of thing just to see if anyone would believe them. The skepticism will go away after you've been around for a while & people realize you're serious.

And of course, some people will still throw shade because they're jealous of what you have or what Corey has. But don't let that get to you. You have just as much right to be here as anyone else.

2 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Don't go! We really do want you here. Some of us a just a little skeptical because there are a lot of douchbags out there who would post this kind of thing just to see if anyone would believe them. The skepticism will go away after you've been around for a while & people realize you're serious.

And of course, some people will still throw shade because they're jealous of what you have or what Corey has. But don't let that get to you. You have just as much right to be here as anyone else.

Thank you for your continued support. I really do appreciate it, and I just hope that once I "establish" myself, I'll be more accepted by the community.

I truly believe this type of relationship is possible.  I have a relationship with my wife/mommy that does not consisit of me being a full time baby but it definately consists of me being a full time sissy who is in a diaper 24/7.  My marriage is a completely female led relationship at this point and honestly it is a dream come true.  It seemed to take a life time of having this fantasy for it to actually become reality. 

My wife still loves, repsects, and cherishes me but she just gets her way all the time.  In the bedroom I am nothing but her lil girl and her ex-boyfriend takes care of her sexual needs.  We love our marriage this way, me always being her lil girl under my clothes.  It puts her in complete control and I find myself spoiling her all the time as well as loving her more than anything.

Truth that dreams can come true.  If this can happen for me who is to say some Mommy does not have a fulltime baby. 

27 minutes ago, Corey'sMommy said:

Thank you for your continued support. I really do appreciate it, and I just hope that once I "establish" myself, I'll be more accepted by the community.

5 minutes ago, MarkSmith said:

I truly believe this type of relationship is possible.  I have a relationship with my wife/mommy that does not consisit of me being a full time baby but it definately consists of me being a full time sissy who is in a diaper 24/7.  My marriage is a completely female led relationship at this point and honestly it is a dream come true.  It seemed to take a life time of having this fantasy for it to actually become reality. 

My wife still loves, repsects, and cherishes me but she just gets her way all the time.  In the bedroom I am nothing but her lil girl and her ex-boyfriend takes care of her sexual needs.  We love our marriage this way, me always being her lil girl under my clothes.  It puts her in complete control and I find myself spoiling her all the time as well as loving her more than anything.

Truth that dreams can come true.  If this can happen for me who is to say some Mommy does not have a fulltime baby 

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I'm so happy you and your wife are able to have a relationship that makes you both happy. :)

Listen, I know finding a "mommy" or a caregiver is like finding the holy grail.  But honestly, it's not that rare.  Sharing your feelings and experiences with your significant others, being understanding and accommodating, and all that junk... usually it works out.  As long as you aren't a dick and are willing to accept each other and help in any way you can, and you don't always want things /your way/, most healthy relationships can find a middle ground.

I've had a few mommies throughout my short life.  Usually girls I was dating.  I never wanted to be a full time baby or any of that, so I probably wasn't as much of a potential burden as Corey.  But it was completely possible.  My current girlfriend, actually, doesn't like the "mommy" stuff because it brings up weird memories for her.  So we settled on her being my big sister.  But she still does all the things my other mommies had.  So, it's like... compromise, you know?

Anyway.  I believe you Steph.  Because as unrealistic as your story is, it's still completely plausible.  You've given us no reason to distrust you.  Your story isn't "perfect" like most of those fap stories are.  You write very experientially and educated, and most of those fap stories are unintelligible dribble.  And you say it yourself - if you wanted to tell a story, why wouldn't you just write a story?

A lot of people on this site get burned by stories like this.  Some of it is probably jealousy, but I think a lot of it is because more stories like this are fake than real.  People are just playing the odds.  People are cynical in this community of stories like this.  So you'll probably be met with skepticism.  But the longer you stay, the longer you stick to your story, you'll see those people coming around to you. ^_^ 

Anyway, thank you for coming to our community!  It can be rough sometimes but there are a lot of people you can talk to!  Good luck!

~Sophie

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Listen, I know finding a "mommy" or a caregiver is like finding the holy grail.  But honestly, it's not that rare.  Sharing your feelings and experiences with your significant others, being understanding and accommodating, and all that junk... usually it works out.  As long as you aren't a dick and are willing to accept each other and help in any way you can, and you don't always want things /your way/, most healthy relationships can find a middle ground.

I've had a few mommies throughout my short life.  Usually girls I was dating.  I never wanted to be a full time baby or any of that, so I probably wasn't as much of a potential burden as Corey.  But it was completely possible.  My current girlfriend, actually, doesn't like the "mommy" stuff because it brings up weird memories for her.  So we settled on her being my big sister.  But she still does all the things my other mommies had.  So, it's like... compromise, you know?

Anyway.  I believe you Steph.  Because as unrealistic as your story is, it's still completely plausible.  You've given us no reason to distrust you.  Your story isn't "perfect" like most of those fap stories are.  You write very experientially and educated, and most of those fap stories are unintelligible dribble.  And you say it yourself - if you wanted to tell a story, why wouldn't you just write a story?

A lot of people on this site get burned by stories like this.  Some of it is probably jealousy, but I think a lot of it is because more stories like this are fake than real.  People are just playing the odds.  People are cynical in this community of stories like this.  So you'll probably be met with skepticism.  But the longer you stay, the longer you stick to your story, you'll see those people coming around to you. ^_^ 

Anyway, thank you for coming to our community!  It can be rough sometimes but there are a lot of people you can talk to!  Good luck!

~Sophie

Thank you, Sophie. I really appreciate your response and insight!

I've got a question (and yes, I'm totally jealous of Corey, but anyway)

What do you get out of this relationship?  You've mentioned your life is quite difficult, being kicked out of one place, having to move town, being stalked et al, money concerns.  What makes you continue, rather than get Corey to grow up, and get back to work?

Ok, sorry, have another question - when you take Corey out to, say, the shops, how do you deal with that?  How does he act?

I had one question that totally blows my mind but how in God's name does he go through 12 diapers a day!? I wear full time and even if i went 1 and 2 in them I would only need 6 at the most but on a daily basis i use probably 4 

18 hours ago, ozziebee said:

I've got a question (and yes, I'm totally jealous of Corey, but anyway)

What do you get out of this relationship?  You've mentioned your life is quite difficult, being kicked out of one place, having to move town, being stalked et al, money concerns.  What makes you continue, rather than get Corey to grow up, and get back to work?

Ok, sorry, have another question - when you take Corey out to, say, the shops, how do you deal with that?  How does he act?

Honestly, I love being needed and taking care of him. The more I do it, the less the other things seem to really make a difference. I will add that it was a condition upon us doing this that after a year, he would get potty trained and do this either part-time, or try to incorporate it into a big boy lifestyle as much as possible.

As for going out, when we do, we pretty much have to act as if he's mentally handicapped in order to attract the least amount of attention. He really doesn't do much for himself at this point; doesn't speak except for babble and crying.

As for the diaper question, let me say that I need to get better quality diapers, and I need to be less paranoid about him getting diaper rash. He basically dribbles all day, but I just hate the idea of him getting a rash. I'm trying to change him less, though. I agree, it is a lot to go through.

2 hours ago, Corey'sMommy said:

As for going out, when we do, we pretty much have to act as if he's mentally handicapped in order to attract the least amount of attention. He really doesn't do much for himself at this point; doesn't speak except for babble and crying.

As you do...

I wanna say you have great courage to be completely open and honest about your relationship and the difficulty that has stemmed from it. It is unfortunate that people are so judgmental that they harass and run someone out of their home. My parents don't approve of my girlfriend because of the age difference and especially my grandmother thinks my girlfriend is a terrible influence, but I love her and so I don't care what she thinks. My girlfriend also supports my ABDL side and that makes her even more special, even when I have difficulty accepting it from time to time. 

Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you and Corey have a great relationship no matter how to evolves and grows. Loves.