LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Slacks to Diapers(Open)

marxthebaby

“ of course they will baby. There going to love you so much. “ Hailey said. Hailey let miles drink his bottle so more. When she was about to get him dressed in his sleeper he fell to the ground. Hailey went over to miles to make sure he was okay. When Hailey knew miles was okay. She took his old sleeper off and put him in the knee one. She took off the mittens as well. Then picked miles up. 

“ yup we’re going to go home baby. “ Hailey said kissing his head. Hailey carried miles down to the car she opened the door and put miles in his car seat buckling him up. 

Hailey took his pacifier and clipped it to his sleeper and put his bottle on the side of him. she also pulled out a blue baby blanket from the diaper bag and gave it to miles. 

“ there you go baby. Finish you Baba then suck your pacifier okay “ Hailey said. She got in the front seat and started there long journey away from sam. Hailey knew miles would be much happier with her in a nice loving home. 

• Thanks 1

Miles cooed joyously when she told him that of course his new Daddy and sissy would love him; it felt good, knowing he'd be loved in his new home. As Mommy lifted him off the ground and dressed him in his new sleeper, he gurgled, happy with how soft and cozy the material was. He smiled wide, blushing when Mommy gave him a kiss on his head, letting his white-blond hair fall near his eyes as she swept him up in her arms and carried him to the car. Once he was placed into the car seat and buckled up securely, he grinned again, happy to see that they were leaving this place.

Good riddance, he thought to himself while his Mommy clipped his pacifier to his yellow sleeper. He cozied up to his blanket the instant she handed it over, with a happy little exclamation of, "Bwankie!" When Mommy asked him to finish his baba before sucking on his paci, he nodded and picked up the bottle, making sure to finish every last drop of milk. Miles removed the bottle when he was all done, with a tiny burp, looking away and cooing "excuse me" before grabbing his pacifier. 

The adult within him was surprised at how quickly he'd adjusted to his new life, but then again, it felt nice to be so pampered and loved. He sucked on the paci, hugging his blankie to his chest, shuddering even as he tried to assure himself that this would all be okay. Miles hadn't experienced anything like this before; even his earliest memories were ones where he asserted his maturity, acted like a big boy and refused to be associated with babyish things. Even as a kid, he'd never really longed for this type of vulnerability, the need of someone to coddle and baby him, but now he was wearing a diaper in a car seat, sucking on a pacifier and cozying up to a blanket. He was choosing a life of coddling over the harder adult life he'd been forced to leave behind. 

As they left, and he slowly fell asleep with his blankie draped over him and his paci in his mouth, occasionally gurgling or letting out a happy sigh as he dreamed. He didn't use his diaper on the ride; as a matter of fact, even as he slept he felt pretty constipated, unable to push out his waste if he tried. 

Hailey giggled at Mike’s cute little burp. He was going to love being her baby. 

Hailey drove for a couple hours until she finally arrived at her home town. Alittle town just outside of Maine. Hailey looked back at miles when she pulled into her driveway. He was the cutest sleeping. Hailey got out the car and walked over to miles door and picked him up. 

Hailey daughter Claire was thirteen in the house waiting to meet her baby brothers when Hailey opened the door and brought miles in Claire ran over. “ mom he’s just the cutest baby brother every. Can I hold him “ Claire asked. 

Hailey laid miles on the couch. “ honey wait a minute let him wake up. It’s a new surroundings so he might be a little scared. “ Hailey said. “ miles baby wake up we’re home now and someone wants to meet you “ 

• Thanks 1

Miles had been sleeping peacefully, all nice and snuggly warm in his blankie, when they drove to his new Mommy's house and pulled into the driveway. He remained asleep, unaware that they'd just arrived at his new home, even when Mommy unlocked the door and took him from the car seat, blanket clutched to his chest. Sucking his pacifier, the dozing baby didn't move a muscle, occasionally making adorable little cooing noises on his sleep as he dreamt. That was when he heard someone talking; it was his Mommy, telling him to wake up, that they were home now and someone else wanted to meet him. 

Curiosity overrode his anxiety in this situation; the formerly sleeping baby opened his eyes and blinked, letting them adjust to the light. He noticed a girl nearby his Mommy, and guessed that this was the "Sissy" she'd  mentioned previously. Though he was nervous-would she like him?-Miles rubbed at his eyes and clung to his blanket, cooing, "Otay, Mommy." He gazed up at the pretty girl and smiled shyly, reaching up for her. "Hewwo. Uppies fow da baby, Sissy?" May as well be cute; she seemed nice, at a first glance, so she probably was. Besides, he wanted to be a good baby, and he guessed that what Mommy would want was for him to be cute and lovable for his new Sissy.

Hailey smiled when miles woke up from his sleep.  Claire gasped she was excited to meet her new little brother. 

“ aww of course I’ll hold you baby “ Claire said.claire sat on the couch then Hailey put miles in her lap. 

“ can you watch him while I unpack “ Hailey asked. 

“ yes I will mom he’s so cute and Cuddly. Who’s the cutest baby in the world” Claire cooed at the end.  Claire tickled miles then took his blanket and started to play peek  boo with him. “ peek a boo, I see you “

• Thanks 1

Miles grinned when his Sissy was allowed to hold him, happy that she'd understood his baby babble. He snuggled up his blankie, cooing through his pacifier as he was placed into her lap and tickled. When she informed him that he was the cutest little baby in the whole word, he smiled wider than ever before and blushed deeply, flattered and embarrassed with the praise. "Das me! I da cootest baby!" She then took his blankie when he released it in a fit of laughter, and at first he was confused; why did she take it away? That was when Sissy began to play peek-a-boo with him, making him giggle even more as she popped out to tease him. Cooing, he kicked his legs and gazed up at Sissy with his paci in his mouth, sucking on it with a happy little gurgle. 

Miles looked around for her when she hid behind it again, as if really he had no idea where in the world she could possibly be, only to laugh when she popped out from behind his blankie again. "Whewe my Sissy go?" He'd ask, looking about in apparent confusion until she popped up, making him giggle and squeal with delight. Reaching up, he tried to look behind the chair, but couldn't really see anything. "She not hewe." He even peered up to the ceiling, and looked out the window, "She not thewe, eithew." So when she popped out, he giggled joyously and hugged her, "I founded my Sissy!" 

Claire loved playing with miles she wa having fun playing the baby games. She ended up putting miles on the floor so he crawl around. She covered up in his blankie and waited for miles to come find her. When she did she screamed “ BOOO” Claire said with a happy smile. “ okay miles you hide from sissy while I count “ Claire said. 

Hailey walked back in from unpacking while they were playing. “ I see you made someone hyper “ Hailey said. 

Claire stopped counting. “ I was just trying to keep him busy and we’re having fun “ Claire said. 

“ okay then you to keep playing I’m going to go make lunch. Then miles it’s nap time after lunch “ Hailey said

• Thanks 1

Miles gurgled happily when Sissy put him down, and crawled around to look for her as if he still couldn't figure out where she'd gone. "Whewe Sissy go?" He cooed, teetering onto his feet and toppling onto his diapered rump. Even when he wound up with an emptied bladder, when the diaper underneath his onesie expanded in the front with wetness, he didn't really mind; he just rolled onto his tummy and crawled around, looking for Sissy.  Gurgling, he reached up and laughed when she cried "boo", kicking his legs with a wide smile. Miles smiled again when his Mommy said his Sissy made him hyper, amused by the notion. Then, she told him it was naptime after lunch. 

"Otay, Mommy. Nappy-time fow da baby aftew nummies." He cooed adorably, crawling over to his blankie and pulling it over his head. Laughing again, Miles rolled onto his back and covered himself up, smiling through his paci as he sucked on it. "Gagaga." Making a cute string of noises, he tried to hide underneath his blankie, falling onto his bottom as he did so. The wet crotch rubbing against his privates made him squirm uncomfortably, and he whimpered softly, closing his eyes. "Nuuh!" He whined, writhing and covering his crotch with the blankie, his cheeks flushing as the diaper made him itch. 

Shuddering, Miles made little, babyish sounds, trying to keep from grabbing himself even as his entire body shook with discomfort. Tears filled his eyes, and he flopped onto his back, sniffling. He let out a whine, reaching up and staring at both  Sissy and Mommy with wide eyes, his lower lip trembling. "Sissy? Mommy?" Flushed even more than earlier, Miles lowered his head and then looked away. Without speaking, he sucked his pacifier and hugged his blanket, hiding his face with it. 

Claire kept playing with miles. They played hide and seek with his blanket. She  laughed when miles  was being cute. 

“ aww miles I just love how cute you are “ Claire said. That’s when she saw miles fall back and start to cry. “ mom I think miles diapers wet “ Claire called to Hailey who left the room to make lunch. Hailey came back a apron on. She kneeled down next to miles and checked his diapers. “ yup someone’s wet Claire go get miles changing supplies “ Hailey said. Claire ran upstairs to get miles supplies. Hailey untapped miles diaper while she was gone. “ someone is just not use to sitting in a wet diaper huH “Hailey cooed. Claire came back and Hailey made quick work of miles diaper. When Hailey was done she sat miles up.

” I think miles getting tired Claire how about you just let him relax in his swing until lunch “ Hailey said she picked miles up and put him in his swing Letting  him cuddle his blanker and suck his pacifer.

“ okay I’m going to watch tv then “ Claire said.

• Thanks 1

Miles blushed when Sissy told his Mommy that she thought his diaper was wet. He reached up, squirming, until Mommy checked his diaper and had his Sissy fetch the changing supplies. He watched Sissy go upstairs to fetch the diaper changing supplies; without speaking, he merely nodded and remained on his back, letting Mommy undo the tapes of his diaper. Sucking on his pacifier, he gurgled and lifted his legs, giggling as he was wiped up and re-diapered in a nice, clean diaper. When Mommy spoke to Sissy, Miles made cute little sounds, and yawned loudly. 

As he was placed in his swing, he cuddled up to his blankie with a coo of, "Bwankie." Sleepy, he closed his eyes and sucked his pacifier, letting his blanket drape over his diapered crotch. Eventually, Miles fell asleep to the swaying of the swing, curling up and drooling through his pacifier like a good baby boy. He'd just let his new Mommy wake him up when it was time for lunch.

Clair sat and watched tv as miles slept in his swing. 

After about ten minutes Hailey came on saw miles was sleeping she decided to let him because she knew he needed it. Hailey and Claire ate lunch while miles slept and planned to go shopping after miles ate to get Claire some new clothes. 

Haikey finally went to wake miles up. 

“ miles baby time wake up”

• Thanks 1

Miles awoke after ten minutes went by at the sound of his Mommy's voice, rubbing his cheek against the softness of his blankie. "Time fow nummies..." He cooed, yawning and sucking his pacifier. With a smile, he reached up, still holding his soft blanket under one arm and shifting in his swing. "Can I have my baba aftew nummies, Mommy?" Yawning even more, the baby let his Mommy pick him up out of his seat and carry him to the kitchen. Cooing, he snuggled up to her and drooled through his paci, kicking his legs on occasion. When she put him in his highchair, Miles removed his pacifier and waited for his nummies. His tummy grumbled loudly right after, making him blush.

Like a good baby, he opened up his mouth and awaited his food with a happy little coo. "Mommy, whewe is Daddy?" The oversized baby asked, squirming in his thick diaper. He still wasn't accoustomed to the feeling of...being small, being young, and dependent on another person. For some reason, Miles was happy, happy that his new Sissy and Mommy found him cute, that he was all swaddled and safe, a baby who needed to be cared for.

Hailey carried miles and put him in his highchair. She tied a bib around  miles neck. Hailey went over to the cabinet to get miles pea flavored baby food. 

“ yes of course you can baby “ Hailey said. 

She spooned a mouth full of peas in mikes mouth. 

“ daddy at work and will be home before dinner. After you eat me you and sissy are going to go bye bye “ Hailey said Hailey kept spooning the peas in miles mouth. 

Miles let his Mommy carry him to the highchair, setting him inside. He sucked on his thumb while she secured the bib around his waiting neck, and left to grab him some baby food. Happy that she told him she'd give him a bottle after his nummies, the former man opened his mouth, letting Mommy spoon the pea-flavored baby food into it as she answered him, letting him know that Daddy would be home after dinner. Peas weren't his favorite food, but somehow it tasted good, even if they were mashed up into mush. Like a good little baby, Miles ate every last bite, though some of it did land on his bib instead of remaining on his mouth.

When he was all done, he let out a tiny burp, and averted his gaze, embarrassed by his current condition. Shifting in the highchair, he looked around, clinging to his blanket and sucking his thumb in place of his pacifier. Miles still felt strange, but part of him was relieved that he'd been so readily accepted by Sissy and Mommy as a real baby; did they really think he was a baby? He hoped others would react in the same way, if they were going to a store or something. "Bye-bye? Whewe we going bye-byes, Mommy?" Miles asked, suddenly conscious of the diaper, the way it rubbed against him and bulged out from his onesie. If anyone he knew saw him like this...the thought made him whimper.

Hailey kept spooning peas in miles mouth telling he didn’t really like them . When she finished she put the jar down and handed him a bottle to drink.  Hailey started to clean up while miles drank. 

“ what’s wrong baby we’re going to get sissy some new shoes and if your good maybe a toy. “Hailey said seeing miles was nervous. 

Claire comes and goes over to miles while he drinks. “ you left your pacifier “ Claire said putting it on the tray. 

Miles looked up at his new Mommy, and grabbed his bottle tightly. He sucked on his bottle, and drank his milkies while she cleaned up, squirming on his diapered bottom. "Sowwy, Mommy. I'm just nervous about going bye-byes. What if thomone finks I wook silly or says I'm too big fow diapies? I don't wanna be made fun of." When Sissy put his pacifier down in the tray, he cooed and finished his bottle with a tiny burp. Reaching  up, he sucked his paci and squeezed his legs together as he squirmed, uncomfortable. His butt felt warm against the soft padding, and he liked his diapers more now than he ever had before. 

He then felt something churning in his gut, and wanted to scream; why couldn't he go a day without using his diapers like a big baby? Miles answered his own question, shifting and sucking a pacifier in a big, poofy diaper like the baby he was; he was getting weaker. His legs felt like jelly now, wobbly and unresponsive to his usual commands; he could hardly talk anymore without lisping or garbling up his words. He could crawl around and make baby noises just fine, but acting like an adult in this state was impossible. 

Now he thought back to the milk he'd just finished, and realized it had a funny aftertaste; maybe he'd been drugged? No, he tried telling himself as he was lifted out of the highchair, Mommy wouldn't do that. Miles wanted to try walking, so he squirmed, pointing to the ground. "Baby go walkies?" He asked, shifting as the churning in his gut became more intrusive, moving down to his groin and making him whimper. 

“I know honey its a lot to get use to I promise soon everything will be okay “ Hailey said. Hailey walked over to miles and wiped his face and hands then helped him out the highchair. 

“ okay baby you can go walk but be careful okay “ Hailey said she stood miles up so he could walk.  The medicine she was putting in his bottle was to slur his speech have no bladder control not lose his walking ability. It was just a fast way for miles to become a baby. 

“ go find sissy so she can get you ready to go out”

• Thanks 1

((Sorry I haven’t been active lately. I’ve been busy these past few days, so I didn’t have much time to write anything up.

I’ll be sure to get this a new post up as soon as possible. Expect to see a new post later. :) Thanks for being patient.))

Miles gurgled happily when his Mommy assured him that everything would be okay, even if this was a lot to get accustomed to. He tried walking, which wasn’t too hard; he did wobble unsteadily, bow-legged and hindered by the bulk of his diaper. While he did trip and flop onto his backside more often than not, he got up each time he fell on his diapered bottom, until he decided crawling would be easier. 

Miles ambled around the house until he found his Sissy; delighted yet nervous, he crawled over and stared up at her. He wasn’t used to feeling so small; in his mind, she was much taller than he could’ve ever hoped to be. It was most likely because he’d been sitting and lying down, and he was naturally a little small-looking anyways, but it still made him feel funny. 

With a smile, he reached up with one hand, sitting down and sucking on his pacifier as he picked up his blanket. “Hewp da baby get weady? ‘m too widdle to get weady without Sissy.” Nuzzling the baby-blue blankie, he stared up at Sissy, his eyes huge and adorable.

Claire smiles down at miles. “ okay “ she said. She took a pair of blue hotties and put them on his feet then a cute pair overalls over his onesie. Claire then put a jacket on miles. He was ready to go outside to the mall. “ okay let’s go find mommy “ Claire said. Claire picked miles up and carried him to hailey. Then she carried him to the car. 

“ buckle him in and make sure he has his pacifier “ hailey told Claire. Claire buckled miles and made sure he had everything hailey said then got in the car. 

“ miles baby are you going to be a good boy when we’re out”

Miles was cooperative as Sissy dressed him, letting her put booties on his bare feet and snap a pair of overalls shut over his onesie. He gurgled, swinging his legs with a happy coo when Sissy picked him up, still clinging to his blankie with one hand so it wouldn’t fall. As she took him outside, he marveled at how large everything seemed, looking around even after she placed him in his car seat. 

Once he was buckled in securely with his blanket, he stuck the pacifier in his mouth and began to suck on it, letting his nerves and doubts fall away. Mommy interrupted his contented suckling by asking if he’d be a good boy while they were out; he nodded and replied enthusiastically, “Uh-huh! Imma be da bestest baby!” He seemed excited to go; after all, Mommy said he might get a toy if he was really good, and he already knew what he wanted. “I love my bwankie; it so soft an' cuddwy.”

He told his Sissy, smiling sweetly and clinging to the blanket. The former adult was in a state of bliss, happy to be part of such a loving family that his former worries were pushed to the back of his mind. His previous life hadn’t been kind, and he’d never enjoyed all that responsibility; he wasn’t about to complain, considering how good this felt. Miles didn't hesitate, snuggling up to his blankie and squeezing his thighs as close together as possible so his bulky diapers would rub against his crotch and make him feel good. "Mmm." He made a contented noise, nursing his binkie and rubbing his face against the soft blanket, sighing as he got nice and cozy. 

• 2 weeks later...