LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Slacks to Diapers(Open)

marxthebaby

Miles didn't know where he could possibly be; he was gagged, blindfolded, and wet with his own pee, that much he could understand. He struggled against the straps keeping his midsection locked to the surface he now lay upon, but they only tightened further with each movement.

When his wet clothing was unceremoniously stripped off his body, someone spoke, but he couldn't make anything out. The blindfold, the gag, and the restraints digging into his stomach were so uncomfortable they made him want to scream. Through the gag, he let out a series of muffled screams, straining against his bonds and trying desperately to speak.

His muffled babbling made drool trickle down his chin, and he whined, shifting about as he heard someone walking, shoes clicking against tile. The man reached out for what he didn't yet understand was a mobile that played music above his head, where he lay flat on his back, held fast by straps that grounded him to the spot. He was cold, uncomfortable, and nothing made sense. Tears trickled down his cheeks as he writhed, reaching up in search of something familiar, for someone who would free him from this strange nightmare. 

"Gaaghaa!" An incoherent cry was all that escaped his lips as the mysterious person lifted his legs, powdering him and oiling his privates before setting his legs back down. That was when the new arrival spoke, this time loud enough for Miles to make out every syllable...

Hailey saw this cute boy walking home one day when she thought about this new thing she was trying out. After about two weeks she saw he was a slacker and nothing out. On Friday night when he was going home Hailey picked him up in a van drugged her placed a pacifier Gag in his mouth and brought him to the nursery. Where her other worker was. The striped miles down to nothing seeing the drugs worked and he wet himself. Meaning soon he wouldn’t have any control. 

“ so sam what should we do when he wakes up “ Hailey asked. 

“ we show him his new life then start the training “ 

• Thanks 1

Miles looked more like a boy than an adult; his body was gangly, not muscular in the slightest. He didn't even have a trace of stubble on his chin or cheeks, no hair on or between his legs to get in the way of the powder and oil that had been spread over his lower half. Though he was a lawyer, Miles often slacked on the job, made excuses to escape his responsibility, and generally didn't do enough of his work; he was close to getting sacked when he'd been kidnapped. Squirming uncomfortably on his back, the man let out yet another series of muffled shrieks and whines. 

That was when he heard a voice, one he could barely make out. Whatever was said, he could just understand sections; something about his new life, and training. He didn't really care; kicking his legs and squirming about, the man just wanted to escape. "Abuuu-waaah!" A high, frantic wail escaped the gag, this one louder than the rest, and that was when someone removed his blindfold. Miles blinked until his eyes adjusted to the brightly-lit room, and he saw a mobile turning just above his head. He wriggled about, drooling and kicking as he heaved his entire body weight against the restraints, but to no avail; he couldn't sit up, let alone stand. 

Miles stared at the mobile again once he stopped struggling, allowing drool to ooze down his chin as he turned his head. The restraints were too tight for him to escape, so he may as well look around. He could see two people-a man and a woman-standing close to the table, and that was when he looked around the rest of the room. It was too dark for him to see much else, unfortunately. Everything about this frightened him: darkness of this room, the strange man looking over his naked body, and his restraints, the way he was left so vulnerable. This was when he tried to cover himself. 

Tears formed in his eyes as he wriggled and crossed his legs in a futile attempt to preserve his decency. The man attempted to question the person standing over him, "Why am I here?" His voice was muffled, so his remark came out sounding babyish and garbled, "Wa 'm I hewe?" The tears were threatening to spill over, and Miles couldn't choke back a sob, staring at the man who now loomed above him, his feet lifted and his lower lip quivering. 

Sam watched as the cute little boy scream and squirmed he loved it. He knew sam was going to the perfect baby after the training. When miles spoke sam looked at him he sound so babyish. 

“ oh baby your because you can be a adult anymore it’s to much work for you. So we’re letting you relive your childhood. I’m daddy and that over there is nanny. And your baby miles. See baby miles this is a nursery where you spend most of your time expect when going on a walk. We have a very strict schedule during you training that we need to stick to. So if your ready to be a good I’ll take out the gag and then we can talk more” sam explained. 

• Thanks 1

Miles stared at the man in shock, shuddering when he called himself "Daddy" and referred to him as a baby. This was his nursery? He could now make out a huge crib, a playpen, a highchair and baby toys; these were meant for him? Mute with horror, the former lawyer kept his legs up, making sure to cover his privates, and shifted around on his exposed bottom. The changing table was cold against his backside, and it made him shiver, but he decided to ignore that for now, instead staring at the mobile directly above him. It hung from the ceiling, chiming with babyish music and spinning in a circle as he lay on his back, drooling behind his gag. 

He wanted to protest, and say that his work wasn't too much for him, that everything had been going smoothly until his kidnapping, but he remembered that he'd been a hair's breadth away from expulsion and kept his mouth shut. Naked and trembling, Miles looked up at the mobile again, and let out a tiny, babyish noise, "Aguu." Squirming, he stared at the man who called himself his Daddy for a long while, before trying to speak, "I'll be good. Please remove the gag?" Unfortunately, his plea came out garbled and childish, "I be good. Pwease wemove da gag?" His voice was still muffled and hard to understand through the gag, but he hoped these people got the gist of it.

With a shiver, he took his hands off his privates and went silent as the man lifted his legs in the air. Miles closed his eyes, and felt something slide underneath his bottom. When he opened them again, he glanced down and blushed a deep shade of red when he saw a bulky, immensely thick diaper being taped up around his waist. He did squirm, trying to adjust to the feeling of something forcing his legs apart, and gazed up at the man who called himself Daddy, and the woman Daddy referred to as his nanny. "Feews weiwd." The diapered lawyer spoke after a moment of contemplation; after all, who knew what would happen if he grew angry and let himself start yelling or cussing? He was vulnerable enough as it was, and if these people had resources to kidnap and pacify a grown man, they could have God knows what else to break him. He'd just comply for now, so they wouldn't do anything too drastic.

( he was already diapered)

sam looked down at miles. “ I m surprised you didn’t cuss at us which is good because you would sucked on soap. “ sam said. He walked over to Hailey.

” Hailey change the baby into a onesie then bring him downstairs so he can eat some food leave that wet diaper on “

sam said.

hailey walked over and grabbed a Thomas the tank engine onsie. She installed moles arms quickly put the inside on and snapped it at the crotch. Hailey also walked over to get minutes for miles hand so he couldn’t move them. “ baby miles if I were you I would be a really good baby. Sam will spark with out any problem”Hailey warned. 

• Thanks 1

(Sorry, I didn't realize) 

Miles just then realized he was wearing a thick, puffy diaper; much to his mortification, it was soaking wet with pee. He hadn't even felt anyone tape it onto him; shifting around experimentally, he felt his legs spread each time he tried putting them together. Confused, he tried again to squeeze his legs together, only for the bulk of the diaper to prevent even that basic movement. "Ah." He murmured, just when his male captor referred to him as "the baby"; he desperately wanted to cuss or shriek, but he knew that defiance wouldn't do him any good. It was best to behave now and find an escape route later on. 

Squirming, he prodded the front of the diaper, fascinated by how dry the outside felt; he guessed it must be pretty absorbent, given how wet his bottom and privates were inside the diaper. Miles listened as his captor gave orders, and he realized with a whimper that he wasn't going to be changed into a dry diaper anytime soon. The woman approached him, holding a Thomas the Tank Engine onesie; he shuddered, and whined through the gag as he was dressed up. After she forced it onto him and snapped the crotch shut, he felt her place mittens on his hands. 

Tears welled up in his eyes when he tried to move them; now he was helpless, trapped in baby's clothing and forced to go on without use of his hands. "Uwaaa?" He made a childish little cooing noise, sniffling as he reached for the crotch of the onesie, pointing to it with a pout. Why couldn't he just be changed now? What was the point of keeping him in a soggy diaper? "But the diapie ish wet! It feews gwoss." Miles got that out through sobs as the tears streamed down his cheeks. He was overwhelmed by all of these changes(in both the literal and metaphorical sense); how was he expected to be a baby? He wasn't a baby! "I wan' him to change it now!" His cheeks turned red when he screamed, wishing he could ball his hands into fists and punch his so-called "Daddy" in the face.

Hailey finished fettingnmiles dressed and lifted him up from the table. “ I know you want a change but your daddy said to keep you in your diaper. “ hailey said. She carried miles down the stairs and to the dinning room. Where sam was sitting. Hailey strapped miles in the highchair so he couldn’t move his legs. 

“ Hailey go get miles breakfast pleas “ sam said. Hailey walked out leaving miles in his highchair. 

Sam walked over to miles and ran his fingers up the wet diaper. “ nice and wet soon you will be a messy little boy “ sam said with a deep laugh. 

• Thanks 1

Miles scowled when she called the man "his Daddy", even going so far as to call the soaked garment "his diaper"; that man certainly wasn't his father, this wasn't his diaper, and he didn't want to wear it! He wiped the tears from his eyes when the woman picked him up, carrying him down a set of stairs with surprising ease. That was when he was securely strapped into the highchair, secured into it tightly so he couldn't even move his legs. Squirming even more, he tried to move his legs, grunting with effort, but to no avail; his legs were locked tight into place, and he suspected wouldn't be able to escape the chair even if they were freed. 

Diapered, wet, and dressed in a humiliating outfit, the former lawyer shuddered as his captor called him by his first name, going so far as to run his fingers up the diaper. "I hate you." He growled, his first hostile remark since he'd been kidnapped and forced into this degrading situation. Eyes narrowed, head lifted, he glowered at "Daddy" with red-rimmed eyes, shaking with pent-up rage, "You'we mean, and I hate you. I feew bad, my diapee ish wet, an' now you'we not gonna change me until I'm messy and feew even worse?"  

With a petulant scowl, Miles closed his mouth and turned his head away. "Youse a meanie. Not hungwy." He reached out for the nanny, squirming and sniveling softly, "I wan' my nanny. She's nice. Nanny's not a meanie like you!" After that remark, his new tantrum started, tears welling in his eyes again as he sobbed; he'd give his so-called Daddy a baby, all right, but would he be good? Not if this man was going to be a douche. 

He went so far as to scream, at the top of his voice, as he thrashed about, trying desperately to kick his legs and failing miserably. Scowling, he instead slamming his mittened hands onto the oversized high chair's tray with a loud and satisfying bang, shrieking at the top of his voice yet again,

"I'm not hungry, this isn't my diaper, I'm not a baby, and I wanna go homeYou're not my Daddy, and I hate you!"

Sam knew a tantrum would becoming he expexted. He watched as miles said all those nasty things to him. 

“ well miles I’m glad you have alittle fire in you. But I’m not changing that diaper until you mad a nice big poop in it. Also I don’t care if you hate me you will regret that later when your over my knee getting a spanking. The more fight the worst the punishments get my little baby. You are going to eat your food when nanny brings it out. Now you can stay here until she comes. I’m going to get mr.paddle ready for you “ sam said. He smiled at miles then walked out the dinning room and went upstairs. 

Hailey came back in with a banana purée that she made miles and peach pure. She got a bib and tires around his neck. 

“ it’s okay baby miles the big scary mans gone. When he goes to bed i will change you okay.  Now do you want bananas or peaches for dinner “ Hailey asked in a whisper. She knew if sam heard her she would be out of a job. But she didn’t want poor moles to suffer in that wet diaper. 

Miles growled as "Daddy" spoke, telling him that he wouldn't change his diaper until he pooped and he'd regret hating him when he was over his knee getting spanked. He wanted to continue being defiant, but his captor left the room  before he  could so much as get a word in edgewise. Once again, his efforts had been rendered useless, and this man was still talking down to him. Pouting, he looked away and tried to move his legs until his Nanny entered the dining room. 

With a little smile, he allowed her to tie the bib around his neck and speak softly, assuring him that the scary man was all gone. "Thank you, Nanny." He whispered, when he noticed the puréed fruit. It wouldn't have been his first choice to eat, but at least it wasn't baby food or anything disgusting like that. By now, he had a diaper rash from sitting in his own pee for so long, but he tried to ignore the pain. Happy to pick his food, Miles pointed to the puréed peaches when asked which he wanted.

"Nanny, why can't I go home? I wanna go home." He whispered, shifting around in his seat. His legs were aching and tingling, his bottom hurt, and everything felt..wrong. Miles just wanted to leave and never come back, to take this wet diaper off and run away, but that wouldn't work right now. His mouth felt dry, his thighs were covered in a diaper rash, and his eyes were red from all the sobbing he did before.  "I'm not a baby, an' I don't need diapers. I just wanna go home."

Hailey could tell by the way miles looked he was scared. Hailey knew that sam was being to hard but there was nothing she could do. “ he’s Just mean that’s all. Don’t worry I won’t let him hurt okay. Just keep fighting when he’s around. I’m couple days he will leave us alone and that’s our chance “ Hailey didn’t say anymore. She dipped the peaches in the spoon and brought it to miles mouth. “ this is your home. I’m sorry but you can’t go home. Don’t worry nanny going to make this as pleasant as possible “ 

Sam walked back to the dining room. “ Hailey I have a very important phone meeting in my office. When I get back have the baby ready for his spanking. I should be done before you put him down for his afternoon nap.”sam said 

Hailey nodded and continue to feed miles. “ what did you say to get a spanking honey. I think I can get you out of this if you didn’t say anything to bad.” 

Miles frowned when she told him to keep fighting, but nodded in agreement to her words. Opening his mouth, he allowed his Nanny to spoon the peaches inside, making a happy noise when she did. He tried to think, but his mind was already failing him; despite his already painful longing for his adult life, he still fit into the role of a cute baby, perhaps a bit too well for his liking. Miles didn't understand why, and he was too overwhelmed by the previous events to really do anything about it for now. He'd think about his conflicting feelings tomorrow; for now, he listened to Nanny speak, and shivered. Was this truly his home now? It didn't feel like home. 

Unable to think about saying anything else, too tired and overstimulated by his earlier tantrum to stay coherent, he ate the next spoonfuls puréed peaches without complaint. It confused him, that the "Daddy" man was so eager to punish him, and it also made him feel like screaming. He kept quiet, even as he scowled, not wanting to incur any further punishment as the man finally departed. Good riddance, he thought; I hope he gets fired from whatever job he has. Leaving him alone like this was nice, but he needed to do more; drop off the face of the earth, maybe. Take him home. Even if he had nobody there, no job and no way of earning money, he wasn't stuck in a diaper, at the mercy of some nutcase. 

Miles sighed with relief when Nanny undid the leg straps, moving his legs so they'd stop tingling as he finished the meal. He was about to tell her what he'd said. "I told him I hate him, and I'm not a baby. Which I do, and I'm not a baby, so it was true. I also said he was being mean, which he was, and-"

That was when it happened; a painful series of stomach cramps hit him with all the force of a punch to the gut, and he almost keeled over. Shuddering, he tried to hide the pain, put on a brave face so he wouldn't be seen as even more of a baby, but it didn't work. Reaching out for Nanny, he stared up at her with fear and agony plastered on his face, lower lip quivering with more intensity then before. "I said I wanna go home, an' I do! I'm really not a baby, I don't need diapers, and I hate him!" 

Hailey felt relieved. “ I can definitely get you out your spanking honey.” Hailey said spooning some more peaches in his mouth. 

After Hailey was going to feed miles more she could tell by the look he was about to poop himself. “ I’m going to go make you a bottle while you make. Nanny a nice big stinky “‘ha ruffled miles hairs before she left. 

Hailey quickly made a bottle and came back she could tell by the smell what miles did and she smiled. “ good boy let’s get you change “ Hailey said before she could take miles out sam walked in.

“ Hailey you are dismissed right now. I think it’s time for my baby and I to bond. “ sam said.

hailey looked up at miles with worry. “ okay just don’t hurt him sam he’s to soft for any pain. I don’t think he needs anymore training by you let me do the rest I have the experience. “ Hailey said. 

Sam thought about it. “ I’m glad you said that because I have a new client who needs me anyway. So I will be leaving tonight to go tend to him and will be back in a week by then this baby better be broken”

“ okay he definitely will. “ Hailey looked at miles and smiled. 

Relieved, Miles grinned when she informed him she'd try getting him out of the spanking. He then frowned, shifting about uncomfortably; he was about to speak, when a final cramp seized him and doubled him over. This time, Miles tried his damndest to keep the poop from exiting his bottom, but to no avail; by the time Nanny returned with a bottle, he had a load in his diaper. Squirming, he blushed deeply when she called him a good boy for pooping in the diaper like a baby, but decided not to protest for now. 

That was when "Daddy" entered the room, saying something about bonding with "his" baby. Shuddering, he recoiled in his highchair, glowering at him defiantly and readying a cutting remark, when the nanny informed his so-called "Daddy" that he was too soft for any pain and would be better off getting trained by her instead. Miles wanted to protest, but he didn't want a spanking right after shitting himself in a diaper, clad in a onesie; that'd just be the icing on top of the already-humiliating cake. So he held his tongue while the man informed Nanny he'd be leaving tonight to tend to a client, referring to him as a baby all the while. 

He gazed at the bottle, and spoke up, "I'm thirsty, Nanny. Can I have my drink?" He may as well be good for her; after all, she at least knew how to treat a baby, and he wanted to let her know her kindness could be reciprocated. Even if it was degrading, her gentle speech was better than whatever mocking and cruel words "Daddy" had prepared for the occasion. Getting paddled by a sadist would be worse than having to endure the babying itself. Miles didn't look as if he were used to being babied; he looked unsure, and yet he felt safe around Nanny. If I'm going to be treated like a baby, I may as well get used to it. He thought, rubbing his eyes with a yawn. Besides, he'd been fired and now his old clothing was gone; what was he meant to do, show up at a law firm in this onesie and expect to be taken seriously? 

Hailey undid  the highchair. “ while I change you can have you bottle okay honey “ haiely said. She picked miles out the highchair  and carried him up to his nursery.   Hailey laid miles down on the changing table then handed him his bottle so he could start drinking. 

“Instead of calling me nanny call me mommy okay “ Hailey said. 

Hailey undid the tapes to his  disposer and started to clean away all the nasty poop around his privates. “ how about we get you a bath then you can lay down for a nap.” Hailey said. She went to the closet and grabbed a larger baby bath tub miles would fit in and started to fill the bathtub. 

“ want bubbles sweetie” 

Miles nodded, and allowed his Nanny carry him after undoing the highchair's restraints. He blushed when he was set down on the oversized changing table, and informed he'd be having his bottle while she changed the dirty diaper. Though it was embarrassing, Miles suckled from the warm bottle when Nanny handed it over, listening with great care as she continued speaking. "Otay, Mommy." He replied through the rubber nipple whilst he drank his fill, suckling contentedly as she began to undo the tapes of his soiled diaper. 

While she started cleaning the poop from his bottom and privates, he averted his eyes, but didn't protest. Rather, he let Mommy-was that who she was to him?-clean away the disgusting mess from his body and suckled on his bottle like a good little baby. He also informed her, right after she took out the large baby bathtub he'd be using, and questioned him, "I wan' bubbles, pwease, Mommy." Bubble-baths were a luxury for all ages, in Miles' opinion.

Hailey filled the bath with warm water and made bubbles in it for miles. She came over from miles and took the bottle from him and undressed him. She carried him over to the bath and placed him in it.

hailey put a rubber ducky in the bath for miles to play with while she started to wash him. 

“ the baby going to be all nice and clean. Then going to lay down for a nap “ Hailey cooed as she washed miles up from head to toe. 

• Haha 1

Miles had finished the bottle by the time his Nanny filled up the bath. He allowed her to take the empty bottle, and cooperated as she removed both his onesie and his soiled diaper. The man was surprised by her strength; she picked him up like he was nothing, like she'd carried much heavier loads before. It fascinated him, but he decided not to inquire about it; he'd leave his questions be for now, and ask them later on, when he wasn't so vulnerable and tired. As she carried him over to the bath, he smiled, noticing that it was filled with soapy bubbles. 

Miles sighed contentedly when she placed him in the nice, warm bath; the water was bubbly and just warm enough to be comfortable without being to hot. When she put a rubber ducky into the bath, he cooed softly, grabbing it and picking it up, kicking his legs. 

Hailey watched miles up. She let him play in the bath tub for a few minutes then got him out.  Hailey laid miles back on the changing table and started to rub baby lotion all over miles. She then took a diaper said it under his but powder and tapped it up. Then walked over to the closet and grabbed a footie sleeper that blue strips and a train on it. Hailey carefully slid miles arms threw the sleeper. Hailey zipped the sleeper up.

“ do you want another baba while you take your nap or paci” Hailey asked. 

Miles smiled as Nanny washed him up, covering him in soap and scrubbing every inch of his body. It was comforting, like he was all nice and warm, swaddled in a blanket of bubbling, soapy water. He played with the rubber ducky for a few minutes, then she scooped him again, once more surprising him by hefting his body from the tub with such ease. With a soft sigh, he yawned, rubbing one eye while his new Mommy lay him out on the oversized changing table again and lifted his legs after lathering him in baby oil. This made him giggle as she finished, sliding another clean diaper underneath his raised bottom.

As she taped it up securely around his waist, he smiled for a moment, amused by the feeling of his second thick, fluffy diaper. Miles watched as his former Nanny retrieved a footie sleeper, and decided it'd be best to hold his tongue despite how infantile all of this made him feel, instead letting her dress him without any kind of complaint. He had to keep reminding himself that this was okay, that he wasn't hurt so he had to just make the most of it, that this situation was better than whatever sick scheme "Daddy" would've cooked up. He was faring nicely, all things considered. Before he could ponder this further, the woman he now called Mommy asked him a question. Miles decided another drink would be best saved for tomorrow. "Paci. Can I have baba for breakfast, Mommy?"

Hailey clipped the pacifier to miles mouth then slipped it in miles mouth. She lifted miles up again and put miles in the crib. 

“ yes you can baby but tomorrow we’re going on a long car ride. Somewhere safe where daddy weren’t hurt you “ Hailey said lifting the bars up. Hailey wound up the mobile for miles so he could sleep better. 

“ nite nite baby “ Hailey cooed then walked out the nursery. 

That night Hailey packed all miles things in the car and her stuff. Hailey made sure that she got everything ready to go to her house with her family. Hailey had a older daughter and a husband that she was going to take miles to. Miles would be so much happier as Hailey baby in a loving family. 

Miles allowed her to clip the pacifier to his mouth before sliding it in. He sucked contentedly, and smiled, surprised by how soothing it was to suck on a pacifier. Without complaint, he let his Mommy place him into the crib, and cooed softly when she informed him that they'd be going on a long car ride tomorrow, to where the man who called himself "Daddy" wouldn't hurt him. Satisfied, he cooed right back when she said goodnight, "Night-night, Mommy." 

He then stared at the mobile; this time, the babyish music was much more soothing than before. Yawning, he rubbed his eyes with his mittened hands and lay down in his crib, sucking on his pacifier like a good little baby boy. Miles couldn't help but feel safe and cozy here, in this place; for the first time since he got here, he was actually enjoying all of the babying. He wondered, in his final moments awake, if he'd wanted this all along. Then he drifted off to sleep, sucking his paci and snoring.

In the morning Hailey came in with a warm bottle of milk for miles.  Hailey walked over to miles crib and lowered the bars. “ come on baby wake up it’s time to leave “ Hailey said. While was just waking up she lifted him and placed him on the changing table so she could change him and dress him. Hailey untapped the old dirty diaper and cleaned miles with with wipes. She discarded it and put a new diaper under miles and sprinkles powder.  Hailey tapped up the new diaper. 

“ are you wake baby we have to get going to our new home we’re your going to meet you daddy and sister “Hailey cooed to miles.

hailey got another sleeper that was yellow and had a duck on it. She put it down and gave miles his bottle to drink.

Miles was just waking up from a good sleep when Mommy approached his crib and lowered the bars. He sniffed the air, then noticed he'd peed himself in his sleep; luckily, the woman who was now Mommy placed on the changing table after saying they were ready to leave. With a happy coo, he giggled as she removed the diaper and slipped a new one underneath him, wiping him clean and powdering his bare bottom in the process. While his Mommy taped up the nice, clean diaper, he listened to her talk, staring up at the ceiling as she finished her statement. He responded after a moment of deliberation, kicking his feet occasionally, "Mmhm. I gotta Daddy an' a sissy? Will they wike me, Mommy?" 

His eyes widened when he saw the sleeper; it looked so soft and cozy. He grabbed his bottle with his mittened hands the minute she handed it over, drinking it all up like a good baby boy as he watched the mobile spin. As he drank his nice, warm bottle, he smiled up at Mommy cutely and lifted his legs to get comfortable. With his diapered butt on display, his bottle in his mouth, and his sweet blue-eyed gaze, he really did look like an infant, albeit one the size of an adult. He tried standing up by pushing himself up with one hand, excited to leave, but wound up falling flat on his butt with a thud. Though his butt stung a little, it didn't hurt much; his big, cushy diaper absorbed most of the impact. Unharmed, though blushing with embarrassment, he reached for his Mommy and let out an impatient little noise, though he did keep suckling on his baba. "We go home?"