LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sams Club Members Mark Diapers

Can someone help me out?

Sams club recently switched their diapers to cloth backed!

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get the old style diapers, Ive been trying to contact sams club about it already. the cases were about 64 for 20 bucks maybe there are other plastic backed diapers out there that were as good as those, and are that cheap. Please respond =(

Well i got a response

To help us provide the best service possible to you, please do not change the subject of, or any replies to, this email.

Matt,

Thank you for contacting Sam's Club.These should be back up on the site tomorrow,we apologize for the inconveinence.Thanks!

I hope they actually restore the item

Sam's is a division of Wal-Mart

I am surprised that they worked at all!

I avoid doing business with Wal-Mart at all cost.

Can someone help me out?

I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to get the old style diapers, Ive been trying to contact sams club about it already. the cases were about 64 for 20 bucks maybe there are other plastic backed diapers out there that were as good as those, and are that cheap. Please respond =(

For starters they have run people out of their homes!

And that is based on what? Walmart is a big box store. They deal in volume. It is a free market economy and you compete for business.

It is a free market economy. Wal-mart has local governments to sieze property via eminent domain!

Now the government has always to sieze property for public use. When the peoperty is siezed for an enterprise, it is a problem. The justification for this is increased tax revenue.

People are forced to sell their property for less than value. In a free market, you don't have to sell your property unless you want to.

And that is based on what? Walmart is a big box store. They deal in volume. It is a free market economy and you compete for business.

Why would anyone in there right mind pay more for something, I shop at walmart all the time,I can not afford to go anyplace else, for one example I pay $.98 for a bottel of soda, the brand I always buy, I drink a lot of it because of my meds,(I'm thirsty all the time) and go to the local store, and they want $1.35 for the same soda.

I buy my oil for my cars there much cheaper, than I can at any auto parts store, Autozone, and Advanced auto Included, those stores have oil at prices way above retail just to suck the everyday customer in, I can't afford to give money away, just because the local store wants to make more of a profit, on everthing the sell. But thats just cheap old me....

Why would anyone in there right mind pay more for something, I shop at walmart all the time,I can not afford to go anyplace else, for one example I pay $.98 for a bottel of soda, the brand I always buy, I drink a lot of it because of my meds,(I'm thirsty all the time) and go to the local store, and they want $1.35 for the same soda.

I buy my oil for my cars there much cheaper, than I can at any auto parts store, Autozone, and Advanced auto Included, those stores have oil at prices way above retail just to suck the everyday customer in, I can't afford to give money away, just because the local store wants to make more of a profit, on everthing the sell. But thats just cheap old me....

Yes, but then you are supporting what they are doing to get their property.

Personally, I think eminent domain should be wiped off the books totally - it's even wost when the property taken is not for public use! If any one, including the Government want property, let them buy it, using the same means as anyone else - if the owner will not sell, and you want it that badly, keep increasing your offer - if someone is really attached to that property, it might take offering 5 times or more the market value of it, but eventually you will hit a figure they will let it go at....

I have the means to avoid Wal-Mart. If I buy anything from Wal-Mart I feel like I am betraying America.

I go to WM as a last resort. I feel sorry for those people who have to work and shop there.

I buy soda from Publix. For motor oil I use the NAPA brand. It is actually Valveolene.

Hear-hear, Redneck. I too have sworn off Voldi-Mort and refuse to shop there. I personally hate shopping there because it's so darned annoying, the people are zero help, and because they have introduced more policies to harm the lowest-paid workers than any other company out there. They just keep lowering the bar, and then insist that their compensation is competitive . . . with the standards they set.

Evil.

-RMS

Facts. I want facts. I don't want to hear wild conjectures about how Wal-Mart keeps the working class poor or how Wal-Mart " took somebody's house." Wal-Mart is one of the highest paying retail chains in the world. In my area, where the minimum wage is 5.15, NO ONE starts out making less than $7.00 an hr.

That's not much compared to a doctors salary, but when other retail stores start employees much closer to the minimum wage, it's easy to see that Wal-Mart outpaces the rest. In eastern North Carolina, a hard worker can make a living with only $7.00 an hr. The whole eminent domain thing is stupid. Show me where Wal-Mart took homes. Show me some proof of this nonsense because eminent domain is exercised by governments and therefore the blame should fall upon such. I don't care if someone shops at Wal-Mart or not. I can't stand it when people bad mouth a good company without any facts.

Charles, if you don't know why Wal-Mart is bad, you must not be paying attention.

http://www.walmartmovie.com/

http://winningargument.blogspot.com/2004/0...or-america.html

http://webhost.bridgew.edu/jhayesboh/badbusiness.html

http://www.fastcompany.com/online/77/walmart.html

http://www.intellectualpoison.com/WalMartisPureEvil.html

I know every company has its critics, but at the forefront of a wide variety of industry initiatives that hurt the least among us you will find one company: Wal-Mart. The biggest company will always be the biggest--ahem--target, but Wal-Mart's reputation is very well earned.

-RMS

My Daddy works for a high tech Walmart Distribution Center...say what you want about Walmart...but it's one of the best civilian jobs He has ever had.......anyone can publish what they want on a website or blog and call it the truth........

but in our experience...Walmart has been fair...well organized...they offer their employees and their families quite decent benefits for this day and age...they offer them opportunities for growth and advancement... give regular raises and tons of employee recognition.....and appreciation

He has to work hard...and there isn't time for slacking like some places He has worked in the past...(usually a poorly run business with few perks or advantages)...but He's a hard worker and expects to earn His pay rather then stand around and text message or play grab ass all day......

I'll agree Walmart is able to corner the market like no one else can...........and there may be businesses that are no longer around...in part because of how Walmart is able to sell cheaper.............but in this day and age.......if it wasn't Walmart.......it would be someone else.....

Starting wage at this distribution center btw is $13.55......

And do you know why they do excercise?....well it just so happens to be good for you in so many ways...dopamine...oxygen to the brain...team development....etc...etc............and why would any employer want to bother to "brainwash"...(not that i would call giving your employees perks brainwashing) their employees into liking their jobs?.........gee...could an employee who enjoys their job be a happy...dedicated...team oriented employee?.....and who is that bad for?

I personally don't care for walmart, but do sometimes end up shopping there because of prices. The reason I don't like our local walmart is because it is always packed, and employees are not great at customer servicing. Also can't speak for all walmarts but out local one was busted for paying hispanics below min wage, and are continuely decreasing their number of full time employees, I know several people who work their and none have any kind of benifits because they will not offer any full time positions.

Just my two cents

~ABMeshell

I believe Wal-Mart is one sorry organization. I don't like the way they treat employees or vendors. Worst of all, it is my understanding that my tax dollars pay for the healthcare of lower level employees. These people are so poor that they qualify for Medicaid. I can't count the number of times I have heard about the wage and hour abuses conducted by Wal-Mart.

I sleep better at night knowing that I do the best I can to avoid doing business with Wal-Mart.

I personally don't care for walmart, but do sometimes end up shopping there because of prices. The reason I don't like our local walmart is because it is always packed, and employees are not great at customer servicing. Also can't speak for all walmarts but out local one was busted for paying hispanics below min wage, and are continuely decreasing their number of full time employees, I know several people who work their and none have any kind of benifits because they will not offer any full time positions.

Just my two cents

~ABMeshell

I made the comment that most of what I buy from Walmart is not made in China after hearing that "most" of what Walmart sells is made in China. After a brief discussion, the "most" discounts the groceries, pharmacy, automotive, and anything else not made in China.

I do much of my shopping at Walmart, why because I save 15 to 25% on what I buy and they have stuff that other stores don't carry.

They posted something generic on their website to replace them but there is no description other than MM BRIEF MED. I liked the Sams diapers, still have a bunch but I found them really uncomfortable to wear in hot weather. Did you happen to notice if they still had leak guards? If they don't then they probably aren't worth a "crap" :roflmao: anymore...

So here's the real deal. If a product says "Made in America," that means that the majority of the components were manufactured in America. Assembly and packaging, etc. can be done elsewhere and the product will still be marked Made in America. Walmart is bad because of the Chinese corporation they do most of their business with. That corporation is COSCO, which is actually the Chinese military-industrial complex. The chinese govt. is world renowned for it's first class slave-labor camps. Walmart can't undersell because they do bulk, they undersell because COSCO doesn't pay its "employees." Wake up.

So here's the real deal. If a product says "Made in America," that means that the majority of the components were manufactured in America. Assembly and packaging, etc. can be done elsewhere and the product will still be marked Made in America. Walmart is bad because of the Chinese corporation they do most of their business with. That corporation is COSCO, which is actually the Chinese military-industrial complex. The chinese govt. is world renowned for it's first class slave-labor camps. Walmart can't undersell because they do bulk, they undersell because COSCO doesn't pay its "employees." Wake up.

COSCO is actually just a shipping company, although it is owned by the Chinese Government.