LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young parents (private with danny)

Baby_James

“Well Amelia is dry since I just changed her and just keep an eye on Chris he likes to go off and hide when he uses his diaper” she kisses tom one more time and than the kids before leaving.

the twins in there car seats looking out the windows seeing mommy  leaving and wave bye. Amelia plays with a toy but Chris is a bit more upset and is a mommas boy and starts to cry 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris starts to wet his diaper in his car seat as well continuing to cry and kick upset.

amelia continues to play in his car seat being a good and well behaved. She sees her brother upset and tryed to help “bwo bwo wook “ as she try’s to show him a toy but he’s still too busy crying 

I sigh and focus on getting home so I can help calm Chris down.  I wonder if it had been a better idea if Izzy had kept Chris tonight. 

I park on the driveway and then get the twins out of the car and takes them inside. I take them upstairs to put their clothes down and I put Amelia in the playpen so I can change Chris. 

"Chris it's okay buddy. I know you're upset but you'll see mommy tomorrow. Daddy's here" I say as I hand him my phone which has a cover picture of their mommy on the back of the phone. 

Chris stops crying when he sees the picture “mommy! Mommy!” As he presses on the phone and pretends to talk on the phone as he babbles and kicks his legs laughing as he forgets he’s even being changed 

Amelia plays by herself in the playroom but gets bored and looks around wondering where everyone is. She climbs out of the playpen and starts to waddle around and explore the house, she finds the bathroom and starts to unroll the toilet paper and laughs

I smile at him and am relieved that he's happy. I change him even though he's made it a bit more difficult due to the leg kicking but I manage to change him, luckily he's only wet so it doesn't take as long.

Once he's diapered, I dress him and carry him to the playroom, noticing Amelia is gone.

I hear giggling, so I run to the bathroom and find Amelia "Honey that's not a toy, that's toilet paper. its what big boys and girls use when they go potty on the toilet and not in their diapers" I say as I pick her up and tickle her toes, hoping my mom will be home soon so I can clean up and she can help me with dinner.

Toms Mom sends him a text saying she unfortunately has to work late and that’s she’s sorry she can’t  help with the twins tonight.

chris and Amelia tug on Toms arm “daddy daddy humwry!!!!” They say together at the same time.

isabella goes home and tryed to focus on her schoolwork but misses the twins and Tom but trusts that he has it under control 

I get the text and picks Amelia and Chris up and carries them into the kitchen where I sit them in their highchairs and get them a snack each while I start on dinner.

I sigh thinking this is going okay.

They both kick there feet’s and move back in forth using there forks to bang on there trays “daddy I want Mac n cheese!!!!” Chris yells out as Amelia argues with him “no!!!! Spaghetti!!!!!” As they yell at each other about what they want for dinner 

They both play together in there high chairs while waiting for food Andrea squeel and clap there hands excited when it comes. Both digging in with there hands being adorable but messy little eaters shoving food in there face

Once the food is done, I put bibs on the twins and lets them eat. 

I sit with a cup of coffee and check in with Isabelle to see if she's okay. I tell her Chris is missing his mommy but he's being very well behaved. 

Once they're finished, I then wipe their faces with baby wipes and one by one i place them on the sofa with a bottle of warm milk each. 

I then go into the kitchen to clean up the dishes. 

Isabelle sighs seeing the text as she finally looks up from her phone that she’s been in her books for hours and years ip “tell him mommy misses him and i’ll See him soon. Are you ok? Hopefully they’re taking it easy on you tonight”

chris waddles up from the couch and with his bottle and hides squatting down and filling his diaper after a big meal.

amelia is yawning as dinner and the bottle is making her sleepy. She comes over and tugs her daddy’s leg rubbing her eyes “baf daddy” as she likes being clean and can’t go to sleep unless she has a bath 

I come in and see the twins when a snell hits me.  Normally I'm not around when the twins mess their diapers but the smell instantly hits my nostrils "which one of you two did the poo?" I say but notice that only Amelia us on the couch "sweetie where's your brother gone?" I say as I follow the poop scent "Chris. Are you going to come out of hiding?" 

I text Izzy back to say "he's missing his mommy.  He gave daddy a extra stinky surprise before bed. Help please! " 

I smile at Amelia "honey did you go poopy? And I'll give you a bath okay but I need to find your brother first"

Izzy laughs a little at the text “nope I think you can handle it. Welcome to my life lol” as Chris waddles out from his hiding space sucking his bottle his diaper making it sag a little in the back. “Hi daddy” he babbles.

amelia still yawning and rubbing her eyes “daddy baf time me tired!!!!” As she’s getting cranky 

Tom smiles at the reply. Not having much experience with the messier diapers, he knew it was best to clean up Chris and then put them in the tub together. "Hey et little man did you make a stinky present for daddy?" I say as I crouch down to check his diaper and find a stinky smell coming from his bottom.  "Yep that's a stinky poopy" 

I pick them both up and carry them to the bathroom where I sit then down and start to run the bath water. I grab the changing mat from the cupboard with the wipes and lays Chris on it. 

"Amelia honey can you be a good girl while daddy cleans your brother? Then you can go into the bathtub" I say as I look at Chris. "So then little man. How messy is thus present you made for daddy?" I say as I stop the bath water and test it quickly. And it's fine.  

I remove his outfit and start removing the tabs 

Amelia sat on the floor and played with some toys as she waited for her bath time.

issabelle text back Danny “it’s justnlike changing any other diaper just make sure to use extra wipes that’s all. You can do it” as she wanted to reassure him he would be ok.

Chris waits for daddy to change him although he startin* go get a bit tired and restless as well

I look at Chris "hey don't worry little man, its okay, I will have you cleaned up in no time and then you can have a bath and get some sleep" I say I open his diaper, and, not too bothered by the smell, I begin wiping his bottom clean.

• 2 months later...