LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Young parents (private with danny)

Baby_James

I see Chris and crouches down to his level "hey. It's okay to be a little scared but I promise you'll have lots of fun" I say as I pick him up and tickles him and Amelia looks at her twin brother "bwotha pwaaay! " she says 

I look at my son "go on. Go and have some fun" I smile as I kiss my girlfriend "they'll be fine honey"

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris sees a toy Amelia has and crawls over and starts to play with her. Izzy leaves with tom while the twins are distracted and holds onto him wiping away tears as she walks out "we're doing the right thing right? I mean I could stay home with the twins and keep doing classes online " as it's taking everything in her not to turn around 

Looks at you and smiles "honey they're 2 years old and need to get some education.  They'll always be our babies but they need to meet new friends and we still need to go to school. It's hard for us both but I think we are.  I love you and the twins.  I want what's best for my family. We'll see them in a few hours. And you can see your friends" 

Isabelle gets to school and stays with tom during the day and keeps checking her phone making sure she doesn't miss any calls. She does enjoy spending time with friends telling some they can come over and visit from time to time. And when school is finally over she's eager to see how the day went and she holds hands with tom "so do you have to go to work or can you come with me to pick up the twins"

Tom drives them both to school and reassures Isabelle that everything is going to be fine.

The day goes smoothly. And when Tom meets back up with his girlfriend after school and she asks him about the twins, he smiles at her "I've got the afternoon off. I want to spend some time with you guys. I don't spend much time with them so maybe we could take them to the park?  I could watch them so you can study? I've never watched them on my own before so I'm up for the challenge" 

Amelia had had a great day.  Although she'd only needed to be changed once. And that was after her afternoon nap.  But she had only wet her diaper. 

Tom kisses Isabelle as he opens the passenger door for her.  

Isabelle smiles big and is relieved when she hears tom has the afternoon off as they rarely have time when all 3 of them have a chance to be together. "You are too perfect I don't know how I got so lucky. Yea that would be nice I already have a lot of homework. How about we take them to the park together and afterwards you can take them home with you for dinner and put them down for bed" as she goes to the daycare and almost runs inside.

chris had a bit of a harder day than Amelia as he cried a bit more than his sister and went through a few more diapers than her too. When they come inside Chris was crying again as a worker was trying to cheer him up and as soon as he sees us he runs over and hugs toms leg tight still crying but happy that his mommy and daddy are there again. Isabelle's heart breaks seeing her precious boy so upset 

Looks at you and smiles "sounds good to me.  Do you want me to watch them overnight? I don't mind. My mom will be home to help out" I sat this quite nervous as I've never watched the twins without Izzy being there. 

I see Chris and picks him up  "hey champ. Have you been a good boy?  Have you had a good day? Don't cry. Daddy's here" 

"Yea I mean if you would be ok with that. I mean I'm sure they're tired from daycare they should sleep easily tonight" izzy picks up Amelia "hey pumpkin did you have fun today?" 

Chris buries his head in his daddy's chest crying but starting to calm down now that hes being held. My heart brekss for him "here let me hold him" as I step away one twin in each arm "im sorry I left today but I'm here now" as izzy tryed to sooth them both 

Looks at you and kisses you "honey. You deserve a break. You've worked really hard since we found out about expecting twins and I want to do my share.  My mom will be home in case I need help.  I can feed them. I can change them and bath them. Then a nice bedtime story and they'll be in their beds" 

Amelia looks up at her mommy and daddy but she doesn't cry and tries to make her brother feel better.  

Isabelle was pretty tired but smiles at her twins knowing she probably needed a break to be the best mom possible. "Ok. Let's at least take them to the park together as a family and you can bring them home afterwards ok"

Chris stops crying when he hears about that and bounces up and down "aww you like the park don't you" as she brought them both to toms car and buckled each in there car seat as they went to a local park.

chris and Amelia babbled and talked together all the way there

"That's a great idea honey" I smile as we all head to the park together. 

Once at the park, I get Chris out and Amelia reaches up for her mommy. 

"You deserve a break honey. I haven't had the kids overnight for a long while but I should be fine. I know what to do so it shouldn't be a problem"

"I trust you tom. You are a great dad and the kids love you you'll be fine" as Isabelle picks up Amelia "where do you want to go first sweetie?" As she bounces her up and down 

Chris starts to tug on his dad's leg and points to the swings jumping up and down 

Tom smiles and kisses amelia and Isabelle. Amelia giggles as she is bounced up and down 

He picks Chris up and takes him over to the swings.  

Amelia sees this and points over to them wanting to go on the swings too.  

Isabelle sits amelia in the swing next to her brother "ok are you ready....1.....2........3!" As she starts to push her a little making sure not to push her too high so she won't be scared.

Chris claps his hands when he's put in the swing "up!!! Up daddy!!!" As he sees Amelia swinging and wants to do the same 

Tom smiles and begins to push the swing so both toddlers were having fun on the swings.

Amelia giggles happily and smiles.  Although she begins to wet her diaper

Isabelle keeps pushing her daughter and stops after a while to take her to play somewhere else “Common let’s go see the slide” as he picks Amelia up she notices the dampness from her diaper “but first let’s get you into a clean diaper ok”

Chris was having fun and he next pointed to where the jungle gym was “daddy daddy dat!!”

smiles at her and nods "okay mama" she says as she rests her head on her moms shoulder

Tom picks his son up and looks at Isabelle "I am going to take Chris to the jungle gym, does Amelia need changing?" I say as I see you pick up the diaper bag

“Yea she’s just wet i’ll Meet you over there in a second. Chris is enjoying time with his daddy I don’t want to interrupt that” as Isabelle takes the diaper bag and goes to the bathroom laying her on the changing table and handing her a dry diaper to keep her distracted “can you tell me who’s on that sweetie” as she gets her changed.

chris tugs toms arm “daddy daddy” as he drafs him to the jungle gym and starts to run and play around 

Amelia looks up at her and just relaxes as she's laid on the changing table in the bathroom and is given a diaper which has Disney princesses on the front of the diaper "Disney mama" she says happily as she can't remember the names of the princesses "Elsa mama" she says happily as she lays still to be changed

Tom runs with his son to the jungle gym "just be careful okay, I don't want you to fall buddy"

Amelia looks at her mommy hoping she is quick so she can go back and play

“Very good you’re so smart princess” as Isabelle finishes with getting Amelia changed and throwas away the wet diaper “let’s go find your daddy and brother” as she goes to the jungle gym and Chris finds his sister and plays with her.

the twins lay around and Isabelle looks at the time “we should probably go. You need to get them home fed and bathed and in bed. I try to have them asleep by 8:30”

I smile happily and babble to my mommy and nods "bwothe and dada" she tries to say and giggles and is happy to be changed.

Tom sees them come back "hey guys" then he hears his girlfriend and nods "come on Chris, we need to go home, you two need some food and then a bath, you are coming home with daddy, and you will see grandma as well"

Chris looks up “mommy too?” As he’s a bit tired out from the day and Isabelle sighs and bends down “not tonight. Mommy has to do something’s so you are going to have a special night with daddy and grandma and than i’ll be there tomorrow to see you and you can tell me all about what you guys did that night. Hoping Amelia is ok with it as Chris hugs Isabelle tight “I no wanna I mwiss you!”

”i’ll Miss you both too but daddy has a fun night for you both I promise “

Amelia smiles and hugs her mommy.  A little sad she would be away from mommy bit excited to see grandma and spend time with daddy. 

Tom kisses you "why don't you come home and we can have dinner together and then I'll drop you home once the kids are settled with my mom?"

“I can’t I’m already swamped with homework” Isabelle sighs and kisses Tom back as she helps him to the car with the twins “just promise to call if you need anything. Just remember Chris won’t sleep without his teddy and blanket I packed them both in his bag, I’ve been trying to wean them off bottles but if they want one before bed than just give them one....” as she begins to list off every instruction about twins. She gets them both buckled into there car seats and kisses there heads

looks at you and smiles "honey we will be fine, but I will call if any problems, you deserve a night off, and I haven't had the twins over to stay for ages. so it will be nice to spend some time with them. I will do what I can with the bottles. I would suggest a diaper change for each of them when they get home?"

kisses you on the cheek "i love you honey, and I promise you, I want to spend the rest of my life with you and the twins"