LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Am i too old to start getting to know other littles? Am i too old to start going to AB/DL play dates? i have just turned 29 :(

I just turned 29 and i feel very old. I have never been to an AB/DL party and i think im too old to start. I have always had an insterest in diapers and infantilism but i was always afraid to share the furn with others. i have never told anyone about it. This year i realised how lonely i am and i feel like something is missing from my life. and its not about my sexual desires but about something deeper. 

I am a man. I look like one and act like one but inside i feel more like a small child who is really lonely. Im tierd of playing alone. I want to get to know other littles and play with them. I really want to try it but i feel im very old now. i have just turned 29 yesterday and it's less than a year until my 30th birthday!!! that is a big number. I see littles on tumbler and they are always way younger than me and im afraid it is too late for me to make little friends and go to ab/dl parties. :( I dont want to be the old guy who noone wants to play with. I look younger than my actual age though. What should i do? Should i give up? Am i too old?

This is why never tried to meet others:

I feel im ugly and i have always felt it. i don't have a perfect body i think my legs arent nice i think my skin is ugly ( actually i have dry skin) i think i dont look cute in diapers... i have self-esteem problems.

You aren't too old. Period. Age is just a number on your driver's license. I assure you, they don't care that you're a few years older than them. They just want to play! :)

As for your self-esteem problems, what if I told you that Literally everyone feels inadequate? Like they're the scum of the earth. But it's simply not true; it couldn't be. You deserve the same love and happiness that everyone else is entitled to. If you don't believe me send me a message & we can talk about it more. I'm here for you, Chris. We all want what's best for you.

Keep your chin up man. While I can’t speak to know how your feelin on infantilism (it’s something that doesn’t pertain to me) I am positive of one thing. You’re not too old to start anything of interest towards yourself. I work in the medical field, specifically on Ambulances as a care provider for almost 7 years now, and I see many people who are in their 50s and even early 60s get their EMT license. I it’s somethig you want, you’re never too old to go for it. Hang in there.

Your never too old to want to feel loved and connected to others. If the age difference between yourself and some of the younger littles is an issue try to meet some round your age I'm sure plenty will want to play. Don't let your age hold you back and if anyone is put off by your age that's their issue for being ageist.

No, Of course not. I have seen some munches have a cut off at age 35 or so but unless you are hanging out with teenagers, most people don’t actually consider 29 year olds ‘old’. 

And yes, some people are looking to only meet up with 18-20 year olds to ‘play’ but there are plenty out there who are actually looking to make friends and have a good time - and for that age is really not important. In short, you have nothing to worry about in terms of fitting in to most abdl gatherings and if anyone tells you you’re too old to join their little club house they are not worth your time.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't give up hope. I am 27 years old and still have a positive outlook of meeting people to chat and hang out with. You will find people. Everyone get's insecure you just have to accept yourself and everything will start to flow and get a little bit easier. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/27/2017 at 11:51 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

You aren't too old. Period. Age is just a number on your driver's license. I assure you, they don't care that you're a few years older than them. They just want to play! :)

As for your self-esteem problems, what if I told you that Literally everyone feels inadequate? Like they're the scum of the earth. But it's simply not true; it couldn't be. You deserve the same love and happiness that everyone else is entitled to. If you don't believe me send me a message & we can talk about it more. I'm here for you, Chris. We all want what's best for you.

You, sir, are an awesome person! I admire what you said greatly. Even inspires me a little. :)))

I feel like it's harder as you age. It's a depressing opinion but I'm 28 going on 29 soon and I'm losing desire to meet fellow abs or dls but I'm certain your never too old to make a new pal. Good luck my dude and I hope you find what you want in life. Im honestly scared of situations it could bring me so that the main reason I don't try.