LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting caught wearing by a stranger

This day i was wearing my Abri M3 while i was walking to the supermarket and half way there i wetted it pretty badly. the diaper got pretty heavy and sagged a little making it really bulky, I decided to just continue on since i was almost out of diapers and i had two days before my new ones came in. (ordered some M4's this time! :D) While i was in the supermarket some kid suddenly said to his mom "look that girl is wearing a diaper!" The mom shushed him but the kid said it load af and like three people were giving me looks. i was on the verge of tears when the mom walked up to me and apologised. The mom was really nice and even offered me for her to pay my groceries,  but the damadge was done.

wearing diapers can be fun and exciting but sometimes i really wish i didn't need them.

Has this kinda thing happend to you guys as well, and if so how did you deal with it?

48 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Perhaps she was wearing a skirt and since her diaper was sagging (as she made it a point to mention) it was visible to, say, a small child?

i was wearing jeans, my shirt rode up my back when i reached for something. i guess he saw the tapes and padding :/

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Public_Wetter said:

i was wearing jeans, my shirt rode up my back when i reached for something. i guess he saw the tapes and padding :/

Oh yes of course. Only the girls that want to be caught in their diapers wear them with skirts short enough to be seen by a passing toddler. ;) you're too smart for that.

3 hours ago, Public_Wetter said:

This day i was wearing my Abri M3 while i was walking to the supermarket and half way there i wetted it pretty badly. the diaper got pretty heavy and sagged a little making it really bulky, I decided to just continue on since i was almost out of diapers and i had two days before my new ones came in. (ordered some M4's this time! :D) While i was in the supermarket some kid suddenly said to his mom "look that girl is wearing a diaper!" The mom shushed him but the kid said it load af and like three people were giving me looks. i was on the verge of tears when the mom walked up to me and apologised. The mom was really nice and even offered me for her to pay my groceries,  but the damadge was done.

wearing diapers can be fun and exciting but sometimes i really wish i didn't need them.

Has this kinda thing happend to you guys as well, and if so how did you deal with it?

Only once in 6 years and that too was a kid I heard telling her mother that she had just seen a man wearing a nappy. 

Sorry you had to go through that but diaper exposures happen once in a while, I have been wearing plain white or black onesies for some time now under my shirt or just with my jeans since they look like regular tshirts above the pants line. I do tech support for a living so I am always streching or bending with the onesie no one can see my diaper. 

I ordered my Onesies from my medical supplier healthwick.ca or you can order them from rearz website if you are going to wear them under a shirt or sweater all the time check out littleforbig oneises on amazon they are inexpensive but they are more comfortable and better form fitting then the rearz onesies my only complaint is the two buttons on the sholder since I am not an ABDL  I prefer plain shirt looking onesie but for now I am enjoying the better fitting littleforbig solid color onesies.

order your self a couple of onesies they help hide your diaper and supply the needed support when your diaper gets used

Happy holidays and WELCOME  to Daily Diapers!

I am a happily married woman who is profoundly urinary incontinent. I wear some form of diaper in public daily. After I was toilet trained before I turned 3 my bladder was still tiny and over-active.

Such bladder problems run in the female decendents of my maternal grandmother and probably of generation before her. Granny asked (or told) her daughters to wear 'just-in-case' diapers on long car rides and for special occasions where finding toilets would be difficult. My Mom followed the same policy, except Mom always asked us nicely and never objected if anyone declined to wear a diaper. All that was before disposables were in routine use, so I grew up in pinned gauze diapers. Hundreds of times before puberty someone changed my diaper in public ladies' rooms or when I was very young in public.

Countless times before puberty strangers, mostly children, commented that I was diapered. I did wear Onesies with my diapers routinely, and that reduced sagging exposure. By the time I was 6 or so, people mentioning my diaper had previously seen me being changed. I learned to never be embarrassed about any of those comments so I am sure I must have ignored many incidents.

I lost all of my daytime control when I turned 21 and starting law school. By then I was wearing Attends disposables. I am sure people noticed, but did not say anything.

Since GoodNites introduced Tru Fit in 2014 those are my go-to day diaper. I change the disposable inner pad long before those sag. Still on Christmas Eve a girl about 8-9 called her mom's attention to to my Tru Fit. I did not react. The mother demanded the girl apologize to me. When the girl told me she was sorry, I told the mother about my incontinence, leaving it to the mother to explain to the girl.

The fact is that when any of us need diapers sometimes strangers will notice. We need to get used to that fact.

While others may have noticed I was wearing a diaper, I can recall only once where someone said anything about it.   I was in a bathroom once and heard "There's a man putting a diaper on in there."

I rarely wear diapers when I go out places and then only when I go out of town to run errands or Christmas shop.  I am a DL and do not need to wear for incontinence, but it is convienient when out of town shopping for Christmas and you are very busy.  I try and be discreet when wearing diapers and usually my jeans are heavy enough to hide bulk.  I don't wear premium diapers but store brands that are thinner, but when out I usually wear plastic pants over my diapers for extra protection and that adds a little bulk.  In Michigan in winter a heavy coat is needed and that hides my butt pretty well, but in summer there is no coat.  I know there have been times in a store when I've bent down to get something on a lower shelf and my shirt rides up exposing my diaper out the back of my pants.  A few people may have noticed over the years but they may think it's white underpants.  Even if they do notice it's a diaper, none have ever said anything to me.  Usually a stranger won't come up to you to say that your diaper is showing, but with kids it can be different.  I never ever want anyone I know to find out I like wearing diapers, but at my age if a stranger out of town notices I'm not much bothered by it.  First, I'm sure they think it's for medical reasons and won't say anything to me about it and secondly, I'll probably never see them again and if I do a year or so later on one of my out of town shopping trips, I doubt they would remember me as the guy they saw with diapers showing out the back of his pants.

Public_Wetter, you are a little different in the fact that you are only 19.  Wisdom comes with age.  As you get older you may not be bothered as much if something like this happens.  We all learn from things like this.  Your diaper got really wet and saggy on your way to the store but you continued on, as I would have.  You got caught by a little kid this time.  You will probably take extra precautions next time to try and keep that diaper sag from being noticeable when out and about.  Maybe a onesie, tight fixing pants, heavier jeans or whatever.  It happens and I know it's hard to over come feelings of humiliation, but if you need to wear for incontinence, then keep in mind that it's not your fault you have to wear.  People these days realize many people have bladder issues so it's not the problem it was 30 years ago.  I'm sure that mom felt just as bad as you did for what her kid said, so take comfort in that fact.  She will most likely have a long and serious talk with her son once they are alone.  As I said for my own situation, if a stranger I'll probably never see again notices I have a diaper on, I'm not much bothered by it, but as of yet, I haven't had a kid call out to his mom in front of everyone that I'm wearing diapers.

For me it is strange.  As someone who wears diapers now 24/7 I have places where I am absolutely discreet.  This is at work and at home.  With the exception of my wife, no one else at these places appear to know I wear diapers.  I know at work I may be forced one day to let co-workers know because of an emergency diaper change but that day has not presented itself yet.

Outside of work and my home life I do not care.  I read about all these people who want to just walk down the street in nothing but a diaper so people know that they are diapered.  Why?  You absolutely do not need to do this to get caught.  Put on a pair of PVC plastic panties and a crinkly disposable diaper and walk down the hallway of a hotel.  Every single person you pass will know or at least wonder what the sound is.  It is unmistakable really in my opionion.  The crinkle of a diaper is really the best way to get caught by a stranger without actually pulling down your pants and saying "look I wear diapers!"

Almost everyday I walk around the hotel like this while attending social hour, going out to the car, or doing laundry.  I am comfortable doing so and I enjoy it.  

The same can be said about changing in a public restroom.  The sound of diaper tapes ripping off is also undeniable.  Sometimes I find myself in a stall and I am honestly shy.  I will wait until the coast is clear or almost clear.  Other times I do not care in the least.  I am not sure why sometimes it matters and sometimes it does not at all.  Disposing of your diaper is the same thing.  I wear pink diapers and walking out of the stall with a used one in a Men's restroom is not always easy.  Sometimes I will just walk with it in my hand and dispose of it and other times I just place it in my diaper bag, take it to the sink with me to wash my hands, and then dispose of it by taking it out of my bag.

Standing in front of TSA with your pants pulled down wearing a pink diaper I guess would classify as being caught.

To answer the post, I am caught almost everyday by strangers.

One word of caution

If you're wearing a skirt for example, be careful when walking around stores in very overloaded soggy diaper. If for any reason there is a small tear, or the plastic is not manufactured perfect, the weight of the diaper could end up ripping and dropping all the white pulp  on the the store floor. It would be so embarrassing if there were people walking around you. So unless you're wearing shorts or pants which have some support by the center where the legs meet, an open skirt can be risky if wetting too much.

• Like 1
On 12/26/2017 at 5:37 PM, Public_Wetter said:

Definitely hard if you have to rely on them. Most strangers that have caught a glance of my diapers haven't said anything as they are often too embarrassed to do so. My only advice would be to be confident about wearing diapers. Diapers are after all, just a different type of underwear. The more confident you are that there's nothing wrong about your underwear choice, the easier it is to deal with situations like loud-mouthed brats advertising your diapers to the world.

Happy trails!

- PaddedPJs

First I want to say this. I personally have noticed other people's underwear. Most times I never said anything. I think what bothers you is yours are diapers. Would it have embarrassed you less if he yelled your lacy pink panties we're showing? I ask this cause I wear diapers during the day by choice for convince. I have been caught with my underwear showing and been embarrassed also. The first time I was caught wearing diapers was before I was married. I only wore them once in a while but was confident I was hiding them. I had on two attends that day (heavy wetter here and not the best diapers) and was shopping. Confident my diapers we're hidden between my bike shorts compressing them and jeans and long shirt covering them. No one noticed all afternoon and I was wetting as needed. I was rather wet and done shopping so I headed to the parking lot. My hands were full and I set the stuff on the roof of the car to unlock the door. This was when I heard it. There were kids in the car next to mine and they noticed the bulge of my swelled diapers. There mother tried to hush them, but I was humiliated and quickly darted out of there. Later on I couldn't understand why it bothered me. I didn't know them. Since then I have found people don't notice or just keep it to themselves in general. I will just say the diapers I wear out now are no way as discreet as then. Yes people notice and that can be embarrassing, but it shouldn't be. It is just a diaper.  Why do people associate diapers with you being a baby or less of an adult just because you can't get to the bathroom like others? They are just my underwear choice and no big deal. I have been humiliated since then cause of my less than discreet diapers but that's something for another time. I just say move on.

On 12/31/2017 at 6:02 AM, crawling-in-diapers said:

One word of caution

If you're wearing a skirt for example, be careful when walking around stores in very overloaded soggy diaper. If for any reason there is a small tear, or the plastic is not manufactured perfect, the weight of the diaper could end up ripping and dropping all the white pulp  on the the store floor. It would be so embarrassing if there were people walking around you. So unless you're wearing shorts or pants which have some support by the center where the legs meet, an open skirt can be risky if wetting too much.

I have to admit, I'd love to see that happen... or just a tape fail on a woman's nappy leading to it falling down around her ankles under her skirt!

I did not know it at the time as no one said a word to me, but last weekend someone in the crowd at the tavern I stopped at after work must have noticed I was diapered. I was actually wearing double diapers as where I worked the only restroom is a portapotty and with the temps hovering in the teens below zero there was no way I was going out to use it. 

Anyhow, when I went to go leave the tavern I noticed someone has written "I WEAR DIAPERS" across the back window of my jeep, I did not do anything about it and just drove home. The next day I went to Walmart and as I was returning to my jeep there where folks pointing to the writing on the back window, I just smiled and said, some smart ass wrote that last night, laughed and got in and drove away. 

My advise which I cannot stress enough: consider either wearing an undershirt and tucking it in, or invest in a few Onsies. Onsies are fantastic, they are a great choice for discretion in public where your shirt is liable to ride up, AND they have the added benifit of forming one nice snug fit over your body and diaper which provides support as you become wet and also prevents any access to the diaper or any clothing snagging tapes.

And don't be discouraged, you aren't alone. I remember one time years ago when I first went into diapers, it was awkward and I became mortified as one day, I was at a book store. I was near the check-out when who should I notice learing, with that particular evil grin lol, but some kid. Our eyes met and there was no hiding or denying. I was about as red as a tomato. Back then I could hardly step outside my bedroom door with feeling like the whole world knew. But being diapered and in public, as another user has pointed out, is about confidence!

I remember the days when i was 19 i was shy about diapers. but now that i have to have them i have got older and don't care.  try having a middle school kid that has friends over, its hard to explain that to them, that they under stand. Now  unless you live in a really small town you might not ever see them again and if so they will not remember.

Once I was out of high school, and my girlfriend was cool with it i wore just about everywhere and around anyone. There was extreme passion. I have fond memories of making out in wallmart on some obscure errand we were sent on early in the morning while she cupped my soaked overnight as I let a huge flood go that I was sure would come pouring out but somehow didn't. Even sketchier, I had to go sit in her car with no protective padding and no one in the car but her knowing and hope I didn' leak! No leaks! Walgreens used to make a mean diaper back in the early 2000s.