Do you NEED Diapers  

868 members have voted

1. 1. Do you NEED Diapers

• Yes - Incontinence
    • Yes - Bedwetting
    • Yes - Mental / Emotional
    • Yes - Other
    • No

Brian, I'm completely with you on this. While I do not have CP, we do share the IC issue. I have several friends who live with CP, so I'm familiar with the struggles you face.

For me, YES I NEED.

So I voted yes for bedwetting but my bedwetting has developed from wearing 24/7 for about 9.5 months so even though it's more of a trained "behavior" I'd still call it a need since I have a good chance of waking up in a puddle if I go to bed without a diaper and am not dehydrated

I am at the edge of needing vs wanting as I am having more and more urge wetting it seems.  These day my jeans need to be changed at least every other day or they start to smell of stale pee so diapers or at least pads are soon to follow

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That's just good business and not anything new with a business who does mail order.  For years it was noted by many companies that they may wait to ship your order until the check has cleared.  True, these days with electronic banking some places might instantly see if your debit or credit card is approved, but people, being what some of them are, will write bad check with insufficient funds.  Remember, a check is not buying something on credit that you pay off to your credit card company each month.  A check is basically a cash payment for items you are purchasing, it just has to come out of your bank account instead of actual dollars being handed to the store.  If the item was shipped without first making sure the check had cleared, someone might end up with a free product and the company is at a loss.  That's not being crooked, it's just being smart! 

My few dealings with Northshore have been stellar and I like the fact I can have the items shipped Fed-Ex to a pick up location on my way home from work so the package is not left on my porch to be stolen.  I also like the fact that I usually get a free sample of another type of diaper or wipes included with my order.  Far from being "crooked", I think they are one of the best places to order diapers from.  If you can't pay by credit or debit card or are afraid of your information being hacked, yes, pay by check.  Knowing that they will wait until your check clears or it takes them longer to manually process a check instead of electronically doing a credit card, just place your order a couple weeks earlier.   

I don't get it either, these days a wire transfer is cleared literally within minutes on working days (somewhere even on weekends), at worst it clears the next working day. You don't even have to have a credit or debit card, all you need is a bank account with sufficient balance and a computer or a smartphone with access to internet.

When you're using 19th century payment method, you can't be too surprised that you get a 19th century delivery speed in return.

It's actually near impossible for a depositor to tell if a check has cleared.   The banking system is set up under the assumption the check is good (most are) and that the few that are bad can be dealt with after the fact.   While if the check is good the funds move in under a week, it can take several weeks before the notice of a bad check makes its way through the system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Absolutely, I also needed them growing up me being seldom dry at night but never got to wear protection just woke up almost ervery morning in a cold wet bed. [emoji52]
But, now I am 24/7 and have had to wear some kind of protection for the last 8yrs and love it![emoji5]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/5/2020 at 6:12 PM, rdkill2013 said:

Absolutely, I also needed them growing up me being seldom dry at night but never got to wear protection just woke up almost ervery morning in a cold wet bed. emoji52.png
But, now I am 24/7 and have had to wear some kind of protection for the last 8yrs and love it!emoji5.png

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Same here I grow up a nightly bedwetter. I have been back in nappies for well over 7 years now and wouldn't want life any other way.

On 12/12/2019 at 1:47 PM, Sarbear said:

I’m totally bladder IC, I have to wear something all the time

Same here.

• 1 year later...

I don't need diapers. I am a DL for enjoyment and pleasure. My sincere admiration for those who don't have a choice and live courageously with incontinence and diapers.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

At first, I did need them as my diaper loving came entirely from my bed-wetting issues when I was 14. My parents considered it a punishment and so did I the first time I had to wear them... but when I woke up in a soggy diaper that leaked a lil' bit on the bed, it became something I loved! Surprisingly, I managed to keep myself in diapers by bed-wetting on purpose after I stopped naturally doing it. Although, I only done that so I could stay in diapers so I don't do it anymore. That doesn't mean I don't wet though, I still pee quite a lot, even shit sometimes.

• 3 weeks later...

Since I was much younger at night I would have to get up between 6 to 8 times every night to go pee. I had seen Urologists and tried medication and even had a procedure done to open up my prostate which did not work , but made things even worse. So because of losing a lot of sleep each night I took matters into my own hands and started wearing diapers to bed. This relaxed me a lot and by just doing that it helped my sleep some. I did more research and read the comfort of snuggling a stuffed toy while sleeping would make for a more relaxed sleep so I added that. Then I also read about sucking on a pacifier to be very relaxing. All of these things have worked for me as well as led me to the adult baby lifestyle. Over many years of going to bed completely relaxed and just wetting my diaper , I now do not wake up at night unless a loud noise occurs outside or my cat does something.  I now just wet without even knowing it and my sleep is a tremendous amount better. So technically I am dependent on diapers when I am in a sleep state of consciousness. That is during bedtime and if I take a nap. 

I am of the opinion that the want and need of the object of a fetish or paraphillic attachment is a gray area.  I tried to quit this years ago.  I ended up making myself so miserable that I took a midnight run to a store, back when you could still get halfway decent products on your average drugstore shelf, just so I could get a few hours of untroubled sleep before work at 6am.

That said I classify them as a strong desire to a need these days and rarely sleep unpadded.