868 members have voted

1. 1. Do you NEED Diapers

• Yes - Incontinence
    • Yes - Bedwetting
    • Yes - Mental / Emotional
    • Yes - Other
    • No

• 7 months later...

Up until recently, it was just for fun. But now I’ve been needing pull-ups to help manage some urge/leaking issues. I’d say I’m still pretty continent but wearing pull-ups has been helpful. 

• 2 months later...
On 12/26/2017 at 12:48 PM, Sophie ♥ said:

I don't need them for medical reasons, but I don't think I'd be very stable if I didn't have them once in a while.  They are a huge form of stress relief.  Sort of like... a detox or something.  So I marked Need - mental/emotional!  Thanks for including that as an option! :D 

I agree completely, though most non-IC wearers won’t admit it.

Yes: I need diapers 24/7 due to incontinence, accidents, IBS, diverticulitis, and neurological disorder because of cerebral palsy. I've found that since beginning my journey in 2019, it is a lot easier for me to be 24/7 wearing diapers, rather than having to worry about having accidents and not having the protection when I need them. I've had way too many accidents that have happened simply because I can't get to the bathroom on time, and my mobility disability makes it harder for me to get to the bathroom sometimes. Because I got sick of having to keep running to the bathroom, I just decided to go 24/7. It's a lot easier to deal with when you have a diaper on and you can just clean yourself up in 10 minutes, and then put a new one on. It does have its disadvantages depending on where you are, especially if you're at work and you have to change yourself after a messy accident.

So yes I need diapers because of incontinence and because of disability. It's not the worst thing that can happen, in fact it's the best thing that can happen to me. I'd rather wear diapers than have accidents, and I'd rather wear diapers because it makes me feel better because of my feelings that I've had as a DL since 8 years old period wearing diapers satisfies both issues.

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Word edit
  • Like 2

Yes, I do need diapers 24/7/365 due to incontinence. Being in diapers, it's so much easier on me and I never have to worry ever again. On top of that being an adult baby helps me deal and cope with being incontinent and not being potty trained.

• Like 3

I don't need diapers if I don't mind walking around the house leaking as I go like my dog does when I don't let it go outside to the bathroom.  I also expect I would have a lot of pee stains on the coach, chairs, and my bed!

I agree that being an adult baby helps deal and cope with being incontinent.  When I am out in public and people notice I am wearing a diaper, it is a lot easier to deal with when I don't look at it like it is being forced on me.   

• Like 1
  • 8 months later...

Yes, I find that the older I get the more I need them emotionally. And they help me deal with all the trauma that I've been through in my life. Like Tommy said, they also fulfill me sexually too, being as I am a diapersexual as well. They make me feel so happy and little. I feel like I'm in heaven when I'm wearing one, or I feel like I'm complete. My baby side really comes out when I'm wearing a diaper too. And I love it so much, there's NOT even words to describe it.😁😃😊 It feels so good to just go pee pees or poo-poos in a diapee and just cut loose like the baby that I am.😇🤭♥️💯😏😉🚼🍼👶😁😃😊😇🥰♥️💯

• Like 1

As an adult baby and especially a full time permanent adult baby I definitely need diapers. I know I am never allowed out of them and I am kept in them permanently. Being an adult baby, I know I belong in diapers and I know I am never going to be let out of them anytime soon. It's why I know I am never going to be potty trained and that's a good thing for me because babies like myself belong in diapers and are not allowed near any potty. At the same time, babies like me are not potty trained and will never be potty trained. We're just kept in diapers and kept in babyhood.  On top of that, diapers allows me the freedom to potty anywhere I want and they allow me to be young, diapered and babied in an adult world. It's why diapers let's me be an adult baby in an adult world. Diapers are why I am not potty trained because of my incontinence and I am kept in them permanently. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...