Do you NEED Diapers  

868 members have voted

1. 1. Do you NEED Diapers

• Yes - Incontinence
    • Yes - Bedwetting
    • Yes - Mental / Emotional
    • Yes - Other
    • No

I have no bladder problems but my diapers are my only healthy form of stress release or relaxation so without diapers I would be a extremely hostile and paranoid person for me the second I put on a diaper all my defense's and hostilities just go away I don't have any control over thinking about it I can usually hide my inner anger for about 48 hours without diapers but I usually wear diapers when I'm at home so it gives me time to unwind and recharge for the next day it works wonders has no real downsides so I stick with it 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

I am partially bladder and bowel incontinent and as a result must wear a diaper any time I leave home because I do not know when I am going to have an accident. The only time I do not wear a diaper is when I am at home where I know I can make it to the bathroom before I have an accident. I do wear an overnight diaper to bed every night because my incontinence has caused many nighttime accidents.

I  KNOW the difference between need and want, and how to tell that difference

I started wearing for a kink, like an oversized condom, but also kind of like it for emotional being-like-a-Little stuff too.  While I do not wet the bed, sometimes i feel like i need to urinate but then nothing happens when i get to the bathroom to try.  So if I'm diapered up, i can relax and get to sleep better knowing that even if i DID pee, it won't go on the sheets.

Do I 'need' diapers? Well, no, not really. I don't have a medical issue that requires me to wear them. However, wearing diapers is part of who I am. Something I have come to accept, years ago already. So do I need them? No. But then again, I don't think I could imagine my life without them. Don't get me wrong, I can go without for weeks or even months if it comes down to it. I would miss them, for sure, and once I got the opportunity, I would grab the first chance I get to get back in a diaper and enjoy it to the fullest. But this is the kind of question that isn't as easy to answer as just 'yes or no' at least, that's what I think.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Baby Girl Sarah said:

Since im Double Chronic severe Total Mix IC  i have no choice  then to wear  24 /7     

I sympathize. Despite my preferences, I don't think I would ever WANT to be ic. It would just be too inconvenient. And embarrassing. Or both. Seriously though, I admit to have fantasized about it, but for real? I honestly don't think I would ever want to have it permanently. I did try it for several days in a row last year and by the time it ended, I could have continued but it was beginning to become more annoying then something I really wanted to do.

Kingdark

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need them at night for my incontinence. I also found the joy of being an AB/DL. I love being kepted in diapers and would not have it any other way. I love waking up in a wet diaper and knowing that I'm going to be changed and put in a new diaper by my mommy. 

Well, I always had a diaper fetish and let's just say a long history of bedwetting and never being in diapers while growing up.
But now I have a Medical need for them at night and just recently it's been 24/7. So, now I enjoy them all of the time.[emoji851]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I voted yet. I sometimes wet the bed but that has  been really good lately. The older I get the the mental/emotional side becomes more clear  to me. It’s apart of me just like wearing glasses or liking a particular kind of music. It brings me lots of joy and a level of calm I can’t find very often elsewhere 

I have zero awareness or control of my wetting, and awareness, but no control, of my messing. I am, however, also AB/DL and have been since before I was incon (when my current incon episode started kicking in, I was for some time under the impression that I was untraining).

• 6 months later...

I said no but it might very well be yes for emotional reasons (Cant change my vote so cant adjust that).
I use them mostly for the feeling of comfort and security i get from them, And sometimes wear it to bed because usually i really need to go to the bathroom when i wake up and that way i can dont have to get up right when i wake up.
But at times i really get the urge just to wear a diaper and get annoyed if i cant actually wear one at that moment. For example if i have an appointment that i dont feel comfortable to wear diapers to or if i have friends with me, I have one friend who knows and said she doesn't mind if i wear a diaper around her but i dont like changing into one when people are over.
So to a certain degree you could say i need diapers even if i dont wear a lot of diapers right now.

At at night I still need them. Over the daytime pads working meanwhile fine again. If you ask me If I like to wear them - well that a complicated question... For the moment I hate them more then I love them - especialy in the summer. I had to change a lot things in my live to deal with my UIC, that was - and is - not that easy. I need to plan a lot more things in advance and it tooks a lot of the spontaneity that I'd loved to have beforehand.  How ever I'm also a DL. So I would expect - even if my UIC would be cured (what is unfortunatly not that likely), some - when I would look for diapers again. How ever for the moment I would be very happy if that if this episode of my live somewhen would disappear and I don't need any protection anymore.

I have shared many times that since June 1985 I have been profoundly urinary incontinent.

I have tried other methods, but I always return to diapers as the best solution for me.

I probably am daily diapers most unusual member.  My whole life had gone threw a pool injury at age 11 that two of us boy scout dived off in y.m.c.a pool on opposite ends and some how head each other head on collision. That gave me epilepsy.   So epilepsy you look control of your functions. So doctor's have me in diapers full time in life growing up.  It's also sad I've never been a girl cute attraction so I've lived a lonely life .  As I grew older I ran threw street fight and have pretty much been beat on severely in life bye blk gang problems.  And no I'm not a ignorant  racial dad today.  In high school I had to wear swim diapers and just got used to being in potty trained.  Now being older it's my life having a big big pee pee that leaks. So yea I'm so used to pee floods and poop losses.   That was early high school erra.  I think God gave me my brother to watch over me who Cherokee and still today at age 60 were close.  I'm proud today to be close guy diaper friends with Jenny who paraplegic . She got zero bladder control and fills her diapers up over n over so doctor's keep her hair growth at zero with her Lazer hair from waist down to live comfortable. So yea try being a best friend to our handicap ladies with life at it's worst. Trust me I've proved many times I'm her caring spirit yet not after her for sex or income.  That isn't a easy task.

HERE COMES 2020 soon and DIRTY POLITICIANS. Have slammed. Adult plastic diapers to a halt.  Wake up folks. There fricken. Paper diapers are complete trash.  The tapes are junk.  The sides tear like a paper towel. So society has me angry today that ATTENDS made bye Dom company no longer making plastic attends diapers so here comes disaster for us handycap adults.

i live in diapers. So now what.  I'm so lost not to include my big penis leaks non stop.  Cloth diapers for house but I can't wear paper diapers only good for a elephant cage. Geeze. Life stupid. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 8/25/2019 at 2:22 AM, gadawgs8000 said:

I used to wear for fun but now I have to wear because I wake up soaking wet every morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wake soaking wet every morning too.

I started having issues this summer in June or July, and found that the easiest thing for me to do is to use Diapers to deal with the Incontinence .  It also helps me at NIGHT when I spend HOURS in the bathroom and cannot get a good night sleep, so I chose " Yes - Incontinence." I also am dealing with limited mobility, due to Cerebral Palsy, so I would say the need is there.

Brian