Do you NEED Diapers  

868 members have voted

1. 1. Do you NEED Diapers

• Yes - Incontinence
    • Yes - Bedwetting
    • Yes - Mental / Emotional
    • Yes - Other
    • No

I need them all the time, been urinary incontinent since childhood epilepsy damaged some nerves in my bladder (I still don't know how). It was a slow loss of control though, so I got to love being in them and more comfortable wearing them in public.

On 27/12/2017 at 12:06 AM, jesse78 said:

I wouldn't say I need to wear diapers but after wearing for several years if I'm not diapered for bed there's a good chance I'll wake up in a wet bed

No nappy at night means wet bed in the morning.

On 07/01/2018 at 2:35 PM, Checkingoutall said:

Even though I wear out of need, if my bladder incontinence was cured, I would still continue to wear and use.  For me diapers are the best underwear ever made.

I wouldn't want my incontinence to be cured now. I love being in nappies al the time. I thoroughly enjoy my nightly bedwetting.

Before I smashed stuff, like PC mouse and keyboard, doors and walls, now I just pee the diaper, so its a major stress relief

Not had an anger issue in many years

Also sleep a lot better with diaper on

Use pills, or use diapers?  For me the answer is easy

• 3 weeks later...

I'm incontinent, have been for a couple of years due to progressive illness (as yet undiagnosed). I have almost no bladder control and only some bowel control. I manage my incontinence by wearing nappies all the time and trying to empty my bowels when I can, but I probably poo in my nappy 1-2 times a week.

I think I get some level of emotional comfort from wearing nappies but it's hard to say. I don't find wearing or using my nappy to be a turn-on, but I recently began to try to ignore my nappy when I'm intimate with my partner (still a bit insecure, weirded out, ashamed but my partner is very understanding and open minded).

Emily.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/11/2018 at 9:22 AM, Dubious said:

Before I smashed stuff, like PC mouse and keyboard, doors and walls, now I just pee the diaper, so its a major stress relief

Not had an anger issue in many years

Also sleep a lot better with diaper on

Use pills, or use diapers?  For me the answer is easy

This was me as well,  Smashed a lot of things, an Xbox, PS2, Numerous Keyboards, Mouse, Controllers, a Door and a wall when I was about 10.

For the last 2 years, I might grumble about something, but being 24/7 seems to have solved many issues at once.

I too sleep better with a diaper on, without one I'll sleep off and on through a 6 hour period, sleep an hour, wake up, another hour, wake up, etc. With a diaper on I usually sleep at least 6 hrs uninterrupted.

Aside frome smoking, I really don't have many vices, The occasional beer or glass of wine and video games

• 2 weeks later...

I had an emotional need/desire to wear long before I actually had to for bed wetting. In the last few years I've been having prostate issues and usually wake up 3-7 nights a week in a soggy diaper.

I took me a long time to admit it.  I would say I did it for fun.  I've come to realize that they give me a lot on comfort and security.  I got out of diapers too early and miss the little boy in diapers.  Wish I could have stayed that way

I was a very late bedwetter and needed diapers to avoid wet pajamas and sheets, but at the time there were no disposables and my parents didn’t force me to wear cloth diapers.

Many years after my last nighttime accident I read about adults wearing diapers for pleasure as well as need. I was fascinated by the idea and finally worked up the courage to buy a package of pull-ups at a drug store on the way to work one morning. At first I wore only during the day, but eventually I began to wear a diaper to bed. When I woke up needing to pee I just used my diaper, an Abena M4. 

A couple of years later, in late 2011 I began to wet in my sleep again. In the beginning I only wet 1-2 times a year. I thought my frequent diaper wearing was the cause, but in 2014 I was learned it was caused by an enlarged prostate. By 2016 I was wetting in my sleep much more often, 58 times that year. A change in medication reduced my involuntary wetting to 27 times in 2017 and 5 times so far in 2018.

In summary, I began to wear diapers for pleasure but now also wear them for need due to the return of bedwetting.

While I have no actual medical need that would cause me to wear diapers, I wear and use for the happiness and pleasure it gives me, including the sexual pleasure and wellness of it all. However, if there is a definable need for my diapers, then I would have to say it would be for the lovely need of feeling safe and secure which I am pretty certain comes from my "little inner boy" persona:03_EmoticonsHDcom: 

For me I think its more a psychological need for protection "just in case" anything happens. I can usually make it to the toilet and have learned where they are in the places I usually go but don't want to take the chance of being caught short especially now that I frequently feel that my bladder is full even when its not. As for nighttime unless I've been drinking or am really stressed I'm usually safe going without but I think I sleep better using protection.

On 2/15/2018 at 4:49 PM, daveindiapers said:

I took me a long time to admit it.  I would say I did it for fun.  I've come to realize that they give me a lot on comfort and security.  I got out of diapers too early and miss the little boy in diapers.  Wish I could have stayed that way

There's a whole lot of good stuff said there.

Bob

I working on needing them for bedwetting. I might get incontinence as a ... well ... a bonus???

Bob

18 hours ago, rubbersheetmike said:

For me I think its more a psychological need for protection "just in case" anything happens. I can usually make it to the toilet and have learned where they are in the places I usually go but don't want to take the chance of being caught short especially now that I frequently feel that my bladder is full even when its not. As for nighttime unless I've been drinking or am really stressed I'm usually safe going without but I think I sleep better using protection.

I have also found that my bladder feels full but when I go it's only a small amount.  Sometimes the urge is really strong.  If I hold too long I leak and if I'm not wearing it shows so I also wear "just in case".

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 7/24/2018 at 9:57 PM, Cute_Kitten said:

I wear for mental/ emotional.  Diapers are a comfort thing for me. 

This is my experience too. I can go un-padded, but I greatly prefer not to. <3