LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

do you have a safe word? do you actually need a safe word for Adult Baby play at all?

Chris24

i know its important for some SM games.... and Spanking of course but is it necessary to have a safe word for Adult Baby play? I mean, what can happen that is dangerous? I think AB play is totally harmless. 

I disagree. I believe that any kink-activity should have a discussion of limits and safewords before the fun begins. What if your partner wants you to mess yourself in a situation where you're uncomfortable? What if they demand that you wet yourself in front of friends or family because "that's what a baby would do"? 

I use the stoplight system. Green means continue, yellow means slow down, red is full stop. 

I have to agree with lilmisspumpkin. ABDL dynamics can change quickly as some are playing. I had an encounter where I went to a massage parlor and end up driving home in a shitty diaper. Because her husband walked in. I had already paid her and she gave me an enema and diapered me, and he showed up. Safe word wouldn't have helped me, but always have a way to slow down or stop play.

• Like 1

AB play is my coping strategy because I really am totally urinary incontinent. I have only played AB with people I have known very well for a long time. These include "Dadd" Don Davis, my loving husband since 1991; my youngest sister Missy, who first told me about AM in September 1990; my best gal pal Peggy; her husband Lance and their AB nanny Stephanie; another very good gal pal Karen and her husband Richard.

All of us are also way into adult spanking for pleasue and sometimes domestic discipline. Of course we all have safe words for spanking. In all the years since I turned 18 and have been involved in adult spanking I have never needed to use my safe word.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes you should. When I finally let my wife know I was into the diapers I wore she tried her hand at it. We made up a set of rules with hard limits but others were fuzzy. I never had to use it. She respected that. That said I did find myself uncomfortable / embarrassed a few times as she insisted I follow our agreement as explored her side of this. I had agreed to it but reality sometimes is harder than I planned, but if she was going to follow my rules and limits I had to follow hers. So a good strong agreement beforehand can go a long ways.