LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

(Before anyone reads this, I think its only fair to warn you that there are 'dirtier' themes then you would normally find in an abdl story. I don't believe it breaks any site rules, but as I usually don't write  like this, I may be mistaken and I apologize if so . )

SMACK SMACK SMACK!

The sissy squirmed as his bottom was spanked by his daddy. Tears were streaming down his face as he grasped tightly onto his teddy bear for comfort, and only his pacifier keeping him from calling out. His diaper was pulled down to his knees and his skirt lay on the ground, leaving his bare skin open to the harsh smacks. His daddy took his time, spanking him again and again until he was satisfied the sissy had learned his lesson.

He stopped and rested his hand on the sissy's bright red bottom, feeling the new found warmth comming off of it.

"Now little Nathaniel, did you learn your lesson?"

The sissy squrimed and looked at him through tear soaked eye lids. He didn't answer and kept suckling his pacifier, knowing the trick.

His daddy patted his upturned bottom. "Good baby," he said. He removed the pacifier and asked again, "did you learn your lesson?"

"Yes daddy," he sniffed.

"What did you learn?"

"I learned not to deny to mommy or daddy that I'm a sissy baby."

"Exactly right." He began absent mindedly stroking and patting the sissy boy's bottom, making him moan. "Now, remember when you came here. You played with your mommy, being her little baby, pretending to be a boy..."

The sissy groaned and the word "pretending."

The sissy's 'daddy' began speaking in an overly sweat, mocking tone. "But then she tried putting her baby in a skirt. She's told me how you whined and complained that you were a boy, and how you didn't want to do that... and how hard you became the second you were in pink. Remember?"

He nodded.

"It wasn't long after until you were always in your pretty pink skirts, always a little sissy, and always loving it. But you still complained, didn't you? Were you a naughty little liar to your mommy?" He spanked him hard.

Nathaniel yelped. "YES DADDY!"

"And whats more... I bet you never expected to be subby to a daddy, did you?"

"No daddy..."

"But the little sissy saw all the big strong men, and mommy saw how he stared... and it wasn't long until you were in the lap of your first male babysitter, crying in humiliation, and beging for more, wasn't it?" He spanked him again, and Nathaniel shouted.

"Yes Daddy!"

"And then you asked for something you never thought you would, to please a daddy, didn't you?"

He blushed deeply. "Yes daddy."

"Good baby. And yet it still seems you deny it sometimes, don't you? Like you did to mommy and me earlier?"

"Yes daddy."

"Was that a lie? Was that a naughty little lie?" Another spank, another yelp.

He nodded. "Yes daddy!"

"Then beg me for it. Beg to be a little sissy in pink dresses, bending over and kneeling down to please me. Tell me how much you love it."

"Oh god daddy please no..."

He spanked him, harder then before. "NOW!"

"OW! PLease daddy! I want to be a little sissy in pink dresses, bending and kneeling to please you! I love it I love it!"

"Good. Then I have a reward for my sissy. Stand up." He helped Nathaniel to his feet. He then reached over and pulled up the sissy's diaper, straigtening it out.

"Now. Pick up your skirt and put it on."

He looked at the skirt and back at his daddy. "But... Daddy?" Normally he was forced into his fetish clothes, not asked to put them on himself.

"Do it yourself. If you want it, that is. I don't want any way for my little sissy to pretend we made him do it."

Nathaniel glared, but reached down and pulled up the skirt.

Nathaniel was now dressed head to toe in fetish wear. Almost everything he wore was pink and was designed to drive home his feminine and infantile state. Around his waist was a flouncing skirt that was short enough to leave his patterned diapers visible. Underneath it were long, pale stockings that went to his knees and were tied in bows, then Mary Jane shoes. Above it was a pink shirt he tucked into his skirt, a bonnet, and his pacifier. Though he was still clearly male, his hair had grown long, and the clothes were cut to fit his thin stature.

Jordan, his 'daddy,' on the other hand, was far broader, and wearing only shorts and a t shirt. The contrast between the muscular sitting man and the thinner one in the skirt was clear.

Jordan patted his lap. "Sit down sweetheart."

Nathanil sat down gingerly, then whined and squirmed as he rested on his aching bottom.

"Oh hush up, your diapers are more then thick enough for cushioning," Jordan said. "Now, for your reward. And remember, you can stop this anytime you want"

He picked up a bottle of white frothy liquid and brought it to Nathaniel's lips. Nathaniel looked at him suspiciously, then began to drink what he assumed was milk.

A moment later Nathaniel gagged. "Keep drinking sweetheart," Jordan said sternly. "And yes, that is exactly what you think it is."

Nathaniel whined but kept drinking. The bottle tip was thin, and the liquid came out slowly, forcing him to taste each drop.

"Like that? This was ordered online. I bet you didn't know they sold stuff like it, eh?" Jordan said. Nathaniel cringed and kept drinking. "It comes other doms and real men, intended for little sissies like you. I of course added my own, plus a little something to help you fill your diapers." Nathaniel groaned loadly at the last part, but kept drinking.

"I want you to know that this is your place. Look at you, a grown man dressed like a little girl in diapers, suckling a bottle in your daddy's lap. Longing to be in pretty pink skirts and getting taken care of and spanked. Pathetic. But you love it, don't you?"

Nathaniel nodded between gulps. He squeezed his eyes shut and had to fight back gags from the salty taste.

"And now you're drinking this just because I told you to. We both know you hate the taste. We both know you could leave if you really wanted to. But we also both know that you won't, don't we? You love this more then anything?"

Nathaniel didn't respond, and Jordan slowly reached down to his waste, lifted up his skirt and put a hand on the front of his diaper. Nathaniel gasped.

"Oh no? Sure seems like youre enjoying it." 

Nathaniel whimpered and pushed himself into his daddy's hand.

Jordan laughed. "Oh ho look at you. Really loving it. Love the feeling of your pretty pink diapers, nice and soft against you?" He began rubbing it back in forth. Nathaniel didn't move. "Admit it, sissy. Admit you love it or I'll stop."

Nathaniel nodded vigerously.

"Good baby."

Nathaniel felt something poking the back of his diaper. He began rubbing it with his diaper almost instinctively, moving his bottom back and forth in his daddy's lap as he'd been taught to do.

Jordan smiled. 'Very good baby."

The bottle was almost done. Nathaniel still struggled to drink each drop, chocing and gagging at the taste.

"Keep going little one, almost there. Baby isn't going to be able to finish in his diaper unless he finishes his bottle!" He spoke in a high, teasing voice. "And remember, that is filled with a nice laxative, so finishing means your going to be in a VERY full and VERY stinky diaper soon, and we're going to keep you in it ALLLLLLL night. Sound fun?"

Nathaniel whimpered and shook his head.

"Oh no?" 

Jordan pressed down on his diaper, and Nathaniel began nodding again. "Mmm hmm! Mmmm hmm!" he groaned, wordlessly begging for the punishment his daddy had promised.

"Now, you want to add something else to your pwetty widdle diapies?" Jordan asked.

"Mhmm!" 

"Finish the bottle and I might let you." He rubbed slower, keeping Nathaniel on the edge.

Nathaniel sucked as hard as he could and tried to drink faster, resisting the urge to gag as he swallowed it all. Jordan kept rubbing him slowly, stopping when he felt him get to close.

Finally the bottle was finished, and he moved it away.

"Oh god daddy!" Nathaniel shouted. "Please! Please let me!

"Let you what? Let you be my little sissy forever? Let you please your daddy? Let you fill your little diapies?"

"Yes daddy please I want it all! To be your sissy, to please you, to fill my diapers!"

"Good. And you'll never play pretend at being a man again?"

"No daddy! Never! I'm not! I can't be!"

"Good. And you know that even though you're going to finsih in your diapers now, you'll still have to please your daddy, you'll still have to be a little diapered sissy, and you'll still spend the night in a messy diaper since when the fun is all gone?"

Nathaniel was sobbing in desperation. "Yes daddy."

"And you know this will prove how much you love being a little sissy in diapers, how much it turns you on, and how you only need to finish in your diapers from now on?"

Tears streamed down his face. "Yes daddy!"

"Good baby. Then finish." He rubbed harder. Nathaniel gasped, convulsed, and lay shuddering on his lap.

Jordan let him rest for a moment, smiling down at him. He then gently picked him up and cradled him in his lap. He began rocking him.

"Good baby. Good baby. Good sissy. You did well little one, you really did," he said in a soft voice.

Nathaniel's eyes opened. "Daddy?" he said questioningly.

"Shhh..." Jordan said. "You were a good little sissy." He bent down and kissed Nathaniel on the forehead. He stroked his hair and back as Nathaniel became more and more awake. When Jordan was satisfied he was rested enough, he sat up straighter and hugged him. "Now, go rinse your mouth out," he said louder. "Then you'll come back and finish pleasing your daddy. When you're done, we'll give you a nice hot bath, and maybe some cookies if you're good, ok? How's that sound?"

Nathaniel smiled. "Good, daddy."

"Good, then go." He stood Nathaniel up, patted his bottom, and sent him on his way.

• Like 8

To anyone reading: I've never written something with quite these themes before, and am wondering if it is acceptable for Daily DIapers. I can't find rules agianst it, if you know of one, please let me know so I can remove the story. Thanks

On 12/29/2017 at 2:12 AM, CDfm said:

Not so sure what to think of this one. Drinking that bottle turned my stomach and I didn’t actually have to drink it. 

Fair. This one is quire  a bit harsher and more graphic then most of my stories, and I think the only one that is explicitly sexual (aside from implied or kink stuff). I actually have a re-written one where the entire thing is a double entendre with him drinking a bottle of milk. I wrote it knowing it wouldn't be for everyone, hence the warning beforehand :/

I understand and am fine with you writing your story however you want. I should add that I like your stories. This one just seemed a bit much for me personally. 

This story really resonated with me, so much so that I am writing what I think is my first comment ever because of it — I hope you continue writing in this vein. The mix of humiliation and babyishness, sissy themes and emasculation, really spoke to me. Thank you for sharing this brilliant piece of work! Brava!

On 12/30/2017 at 4:47 PM, CDfm said:

I understand and am fine with you writing your story however you want. I should add that I like your stories. This one just seemed a bit much for me personally. 

thank you for saying so, and for being so honest and understanding. I get that it is a bit much for some, and appreciate that you like some of my stuff but not this one.

15 hours ago, BabyJessica said:

This story really resonated with me, so much so that I am writing what I think is my first comment ever because of it — I hope you continue writing in this vein. The mix of humiliation and babyishness, sissy themes and emasculation, really spoke to me. Thank you for sharing this brilliant piece of work! Brava!

Well I'm glad you liked it so much! It was a bit of a risk writing it so I'm glad some appreciated it. I don't know if I'll be writing something so explicitly sexual again, but the humiliation, sissy, baby and emasculation themes come up in a lot of my stories. Thanks! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...