LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to tell mommy you want more?

So I do have an amazing girlfriend/mommy that does put me in diapers and allows me to have my baby time but I want more out of what I’m and getting and I’m trying to figure out if I should tell her or not.I don’t like to have to remind her how to talk and treat me while I’m in my little space.I try and give her hints like can you talk more babyish to me and can you tell me what a good baby I am for wetting my diaper and so on but I don’t like to always ask.My biggest dream is to be treated like a baby for a whole day but that won’t happen due to roomates and the fact that she is not comfortable with all my baby desires (changing wet/dirty diapers).but we did find a compromise to that she allows me to fill up my diapers with warm water and that’s when she will change me and such I have never had an Intrest in making a messy diaper and the only way I would is if I was  specifically told to do so by a mommy or that was terms for being treated like a real baby for a day.she has allowed so much of my desires I kind of feel bad to ask for more but at the same time I know I’m not enjoying Are time together as much Bescauss said desires are not being met.i just want be be completey treated and talked to like a baby when I am in that state but she does not seem to get that.so I’m lost to what to say or do.if anyone has had a problem like this with there  significant others/mommy or daddy’s I would love to hear how you approached it.also any advice in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

I have no experience in this field, so take my advice with a grain of salt:

Perhaps sit down and have a serious talk with her about where your relationship is going & how she really feels about all the baby/mommy stuff. Maybe she wants to take things further as well? Or maybe not. The key is to put a higher value on her desires than your own; knowing that making her happy will also make you happy. Period. If you truly love her, then you wouldn't want her to do things outside her comfort zone just for your benefit, would you? I should hope not. We cannot expect our people to conform to our every desire and whim. All you can do is choose what you're willing to lay on the sacrificial altar for your lover. Is having your messy diaper changed a deal breaker? If so then I would suggest reevaluating your priorities.

Just to be clear, I'm not suggesting it's unreasonable to want more from your SO. Heaven's no! Just remember that--although it may seem counterintuitive--you'll be much happier if you prioritize Her desires above your own.

No trust me I have no desire to have a messy diaper.im actually very happy she is not ok with that part.but this does help and that is what I figured that I could sacrifice certain aspects of my baby time for her.because I do love her with all my heart and two because she has been so understanding so far with everything I would never dare to make her feel uncomfortable about are baby time.she has done so much for me already and now that I think about it feels like a good compromise.but I will talk to her about somethings and see how it goes.thank you for the help 

Perhaps you need to ask her what she wants in the relationship? This could open a communication dialect between the two of you allowing both of you to express where you want this relationship to go? Do this after she diapers you and listen to her. You might be surprised what she has to say!

• 1 month later...
On 24/12/2017 at 2:51 PM, Texasdiaperboy101 said:

So I do have an amazing girlfriend/mommy that does put me in diapers and allows me to have my baby time but I want more out of what I’m and getting and I’m trying to figure out if I should tell her or not.I don’t like to have to remind her how to talk and treat me while I’m in my little space.I try and give her hints like can you talk more babyish to me and can you tell me what a good baby I am for wetting my diaper and so on but I don’t like to always ask.My biggest dream is to be treated like a baby for a whole day but that won’t happen due to roomates and the fact that she is not comfortable with all my baby desires (changing wet/dirty diapers).but we did find a compromise to that she allows me to fill up my diapers with warm water and that’s when she will change me and such I have never had an Intrest in making a messy diaper and the only way I would is if I was  specifically told to do so by a mommy or that was terms for being treated like a real baby for a day.she has allowed so much of my desires I kind of feel bad to ask for more but at the same time I know I’m not enjoying Are time together as much Bescauss said desires are not being met.i just want be be completey treated and talked to like a baby when I am in that state but she does not seem to get that.so I’m lost to what to say or do.if anyone has had a problem like this with there  significant others/mommy or daddy’s I would love to hear how you approached it.also any advice in the matter would be greatly appreciated.

I write a letter to daddy, he says just tell me but im to embarrassed, ive opened up more to him today about my desires, he wont do wet nappies so i try not to wet them for his comfort, so i compromise, but im also honest as to why i want the things i do. So maybe write it down  that way its not so confrontational... im getting a cot soon yay !! 

On 2/27/2018 at 6:43 PM, Texasdiaperboy101 said:

Well I think I should update everyone one what happened. but we did talk about it and it went surprisingly well.we have been trying news things and mommy seems to enjoy them just as much as I do communicate truly is the key to a happy healthy relationship.

The hardest thing always is to understand your partner is not a robot.  She has her own personality and feelings.  With my wife and I when I communicated with her the specifics of what I needed as her little girl she simply said I do not want to be coached and I am not a robot.  It does help for her to understand the things you like which is obviously achieved through communication but try not to be disappointed if things do not play out exactly as you invision.  

• 2 weeks later...

I write a letter to daddy, he says just tell me but im to embarrassed, ive opened up more to him today about my desires, he wont do wet nappies so i try not to wet them for his comfort, so i compromise, but im also honest as to why i want the things i do. So maybe write it down  that way its not so confrontational... im getting a cot soon yay !!

I do this too!